F22/PP) The hunting reunion (Guardian Col/Item/Mat)

Sky groaned as he woke up, throwing his blanket off as he stretched, sitting up. He had slept on his couch because someone had been over at his house... A girl. He thought back to the other day, they had been out at a lunch after meeting up again for the first time since the start of the game. It had been a nice experience, especially since he had recently lost someone he had cared about... It got his mind away from all that mess.

He smiled, opening up his menu, then to his guild list, sending a message to every member.

Spoiler

@Hei @Dustin @Arabelle @Gryas @Saphira 

Everyone please come to the twenty second floor. We will be doing a col, mat and equippment gathering event. Also, i'v got a new member i would like to introduce you to. Come in full combat gear, and meet me at my shop.

From, Stryder the Lionheart

After he sent that, he looked back on it. That was the first time he had actually gone by that name... well, signed himself as it. He didn't know why, but it felt right. He then went over to the kitchen. He was no amazing chef, but at the very least he could make eggs on toast. For the next bit, he made a serving, two eggs on two pieces of toast, then walked up towards his own bedroom, knocking on the door, holding a tray with some breakfast for her on it. He wanted to say thank you for helping him yesterday, besides, she had won a bet, she deserved some praise. After a few momunts, he didn't get a response. 

Taking in a gulp of air, and just hoping she hadn't kicked the covers off and somehow gotten out of all her clothes, he opened the door, looking in. 

"Time to wake up Alisea, its morning" He says to her, his voice kind but trying to wake her up.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The girl was curled up in the bed, seemingly unphased by the fact it wasn’t her bed and ignorant to the risks of sleeping in a strangers house. She had brought in some pillows of her own, and had, in her sleep, made a complete mess of the bed. On the side of the bed, ear muffs and an eyepatch lay there. While you could place them in her inventory, when she’d placed them there last night, she had known. There was something oddly therapeutic about a rhythm, about a habit. So having her items by the first thing she sees each morning helped manage…the day?

The girl let out a yawn as something in her mind awoke, even if the rest of her body was protesting it. She heard something, but with her mind still asleep, it was a dull noise, one without sharpness. It sounded almost human…

The girl twisted in her mountain of cover and pillow, her head poking out just a bit with her long white hair…everywhere on the pillow. She made a murmuring noise as a reply, but made no attempt to move.

Sky couldn't help but feel a warm, fuzzy smile coming onto his face. She was really cute, laying like that. Her patch and ear muffs were sitting on the side of the bed. She was a little like him, not using the inventory where she could help it. Well, at least he was guessing that. He preferably tried to not use it, he wanted to keep some parts of the world around. Her hair was a mess, major bed hair. He felt a little weird coming into a room in which she was sleeping, a girl. He realized how many implications it could have in the real world, but he didn't know... 

He walks up towards her, placing the tray on the table right next to the table, before looking over here, making sure he wasn't leaning over her, being a total creep. He was sitting on the table, right next to the food he had made for her, smiling. He was currently dressed in his hoodie, and black tracksuit pants, basically his normal clothing. 

"Aliesaaaa, its time to wake uuupp" He says again, his voice still soft and kind. 

The girl shifted in the bed, grabbing at the blanket and covering herself up in it tightly. There was something, deep within, that she loved beds. Loved the warm blankets and just curling up and playing in them. It also meant she didn’t have to do anything…Not that she did anything anyway…

She pulled her mind away form that thought, even if she was certain it was correct. She didn’t wanna think about them! She…

Her brain cut itself off hearing a voice say her name, and the girl slowly opened her eyes. Both of them. Her crimson right eye, and her golden left, looked at the boy. There was a distinct dullness to both of them as she stared at him with a confused look. She frowned, but made no attempt to sit up. Under the blankets, she was wearing a simple white single and shorts.

She opened her mouth to say…A yawn cut her off, and she squirmed in the bed as it consumed her entire face “I’m awaakkee” she complained in Japanese “It’s just really comfy….”

She was rousing a little, though she still seemed to barely be awake, despite being awake enough to say she was awake. Then she said his bed was comfy. He felt a stiffness on his back, he had slept on a couch. He was used to his bed, but he was fine with that for a night. He sat down next to her, the bed bouncing a tiny amount while he sat down, though stabalizing quickly. He looked at her, still stunned at how often she could jump between English and Japanese, mainly from there experience yesterday.

"Its time to wake up, i made you some breakfaaassttt" He says to her, standing up again and then grabbing the tray, brining it to his bed, sitting back down, holding it for her. "As a thank you" He said to her, glad she was there. He dind't know why, but he felt like he could actually talk to her... 

The girl shifted around in the bed, comfortable, but always seeking to find the place that was just perfect for lazing around. She hadn’t found it yet to her dismay. However, her hunt was cut short as the bed shifted, and a momentary panic set within her body, right as she looked at Stryder with both of her eyes, and felt a calmness wash over her.

She frowned as he held the tray out to her, and it took her noise many moments to smell…toast!? She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning again as her body slowly started to power up. Her mind was dulled, for now.

“Ohh, thanks” She said happily as she reached out, grabbed one piece of toast, and started chomping away on it with no thought of manners “Although…why is it a thanks? I did steal your bed…” there wasn’t regret in her voice, simply curiousity. She didn’t fully understand him, he was….weird? Was that the word?

She seemed to be quite calm, despite being in some random persons bed. He honestly had expected a different reaction, but this girl seemed to not be worried. He was glad, if she had been this would have been an awkward encounter, but it was fine. Better yet, she wasn't completely naked or in any compromising position! She seemed to perk up quite a lot when she smelt the toast, which she grabbed and without any manners started munching on. Some guys might think its rude or gross, but her cute appearance, and just her personality made him just laugh a little at her internally, before smiling, his sadness not really bothering him much in this moment.

"I mean, you helped me out yesterday.... But that is true, you did steal my bed, sooo no more toast for you!" He says in a joking way, smiling as he grabs the other piece he had made and takes a bite out of it. He had more food, so he could always make her some more if she was still hungry. He didn't know why, but this girl just calmed him down, he enjoyed it...

The girl munched away on the piece of toast as she watched him curiously. There was something…annoying? About him, something that she couldn’t place her finger on, and yet, it was flicking her on the nose! She pouted as she finished off the toast, and eyed the second piece right as it was snatched away from her! She looked hurt for about a second, before she started to giggle.

In those moments of laughter, her hand shot out and tried to steal the toast from him. Despite him having taken a bite, the girl managed to ‘steal’ it from his hand and munched it down in a mere second, seemingly not caring someone else had taken a bite of it.

The girl frowned “Wait…there are cooking skills…” She muttered in Chinese “I should learn how to cook” she said, more to herself as she swallowed the food and leaned back against the wall “Maybe I won’t light the house on fire this time” Her last comment, she had swapped over to English as she pondered the idea, her mind starting to sharpen up.  

Sky's teeth tore a chunk of the toast out when she snatched it from him, her laughter showing she knew he was joking and enjoying it. He simply smiled, eating the part he had gotten before just looking at her. She then went over to Chinese, saying some things. He really did need to learn how to speak Chinese, especially if he was going to keep hanging out with her. She seemed to prefer Chinese and Japanese over English and the other languages she knew. Her last comment, was in English so he tried to depict what she had meant, but had no idea. Burn the house down could mean so many different things.

"Ummm, yeah, i would appriciate it if my house and shop wasn't burnt to the ground" He says with a ltitle worry in his voice, before laughign a little at her. She was so strange, he didn't know why, but he did feel some connection to her. 

"So, was it nice?" He asked her, not really knowing how good he was at cooking. That was just one of the three or four things he knew how to make in the real world, so he applied the same logic here to make it. He wanted to get some feedback so he knew if he was alright at it. For himself, it was okay, but he was used to his own cooking.

The girl frowned at this comment, before she realized she had been swapping language…s. She shrugged, and let out a soft hum as she squinted slightly at the boy sitting in front of her.

“Oh, r-right…I was just thinking about, maybe I could get that cooking skill unlocked” She said in English as she closed both of her eyes and leaned against the wall behind her “I never got to in the real world, it was too risky. But in this world…” She sighed a little before nodding her head in reply.

“It was nice. I haven’t had breakfast in bed in years, it was a nice spot to when I was…younger” She shook her head slightly, with her mind sharpening, the last thing she wanted to be thinking about was her home like and how here parents were doing and how they were probably happier now she wasn’t a burden to them and they could actually live their life rather than spending every living moment making sure she was ok and…!

She forced herself to stop thinking about it by tightly holding her wrist to where there was a dull pain, forcing her mind out of its corridor. She opened her left eye, her golden eye, and smiled softly “So…did you do ok?”

Ah, so she wanted to become a cook. He didn't have it himself, well, he did, but not the proper chef part. He just had his own part time cooking, so his skill was low. He was glad she concentrated enough to get there to say that, though he noticed she was starting to become like he was yesterday, something was on her mind. He didn't know what, but it sounded like she had good memories of breakfast in bed. He hoped she was happy with it, he had gotten a complement out of it, so thats something. Then, she asked if he had done okay, and he was confused. Done okay with what?

"Did okay? With what..? Breakfast was easy to do, its just eggs on toast" He said with a grin on his face, knowing how basic it was. He wanted to get better, but he didn't really have the motivation or willpower to gun himself to become a top notch chef. He didn't want her to get upset.... He then noticed she was a little tense, like she was gripping soemthing, though he didn't know what. For now he chose not to make any moves, he didn't know if he would get hit or anything, or if it would even help her. 

The girl licked her lips as she forced her brain to de-sharpen. She didn’t wanna think about home, about her parents. Didn’t want to think about the two story house, with orange bricks that had a few black markings, and a window that didn’t open next to the dark blue front door which had been replaced a few weeks after they moved on. The weird pictures on the white walls that made up the hallway to the kitchen, where she could hear her parents talking in hushed voices about how difficult life was with her. How their jobs were so much harder because they couldn’t leave her alone because she would forget to eat entirely, or injure herself and not realize she was bleeding or…

She hit herself in the face with a slap. There was a dulled pain, but it was enough to get her to focus! She let out a deep breath as she looked at the boy, completely unaware he had asked her a question.

“It was nice…” she said in Japanese softly, shifting slightly in place “I might give chef things a go…It would be nice to learn. Learn something from this world…”

She was deep in thought from the look of it, though at that moment Sky didn't think anything was wrong. Then she suddenly slapped hersself! That part worried him. He didn't really know what to do, so he put a hand on her shoulder, giving a warm smile as he listened to her plan. 

"If you want, i can help you get started. I know the quest which will get you started towards that path easier" He offers, smiling. He doesn't know what to, his mind is telling him to pull her into a hug. Its what others did for him when he was upset, well, his family did. He decided to do it, shifting himself a little closer to her, pulling her into one, not really minding if he got hit for it.

"Want some more food?" He decided to ask, wanting to try and sidetrack her mind from whatever had given her the incentive to hit herself. For all he knew, she could be just waking up. But with how tense she was, along with this made him think and believe that wasn;t it.

The girl tried to focus on his words, but at the same time, part of her wanted nothing more than to burn her brain off. She knew her mind would continue down its spiral of its path, and slowly, the sharpness that was there began to dull like a rusty blade.

“I dunno, I’ll see” She would have said more, but the hug was something she was unprepared for and she frowned. She had hit herself, but she was fine…right? But she didn’t object to the hug and leaned into him, even if she didn’t move her arms to match his action.

At his offer of food however, her mind latched onto that word and she nodded her head. “I’d love some. Never a time food isn’t welcome” She said in English, smiling at the idea of food. Even if it was something ‘basic’ like toast, she enjoyed it. And there was something that someone else cooked it which made it just so much nicer.

Dustin walks into Stryder’s shop and shouts. “Hey boss, you sent a message. It didn’t seem super urgent so I took my... who’s that?” He asks having walked into the room. His eyes open wider and he backs out not saying another word. That was weird, but I can’t live in the past. He sits against the wall and pulls out a cookie. He takes a bite and opens his inventory looking at his gear and stats. This is a damn good cookie. He smiles and lays on his side, closing his eyes. “Would you hurry up bossman?” He asks, moments before falling asleep, using his old tan cloak as a blanket. He uses his sweatshirt rolled up as a pillow. His brown hair messy over his face, for he had woken up and moved away from his spot in the fields and moved all the way up to his guild leader’s house.

@Stryder

Edited by Dustin

Unlike his personality, Stryder's shop was terribly boring. It was a building with two floors, painted in a very bland color, and lacking in the necessary decorations. Or...anything for the matter. In comparison, the small wooden houses the NPCs had built or even player shops with no sense of color blending were much better. From under the shadow of her military cap, Arabelle's eyes narrowed. There was one additional thing she could contribute to her guild and that could be improving her leader's shop's sales by making the outside look prettier. With that task filed away in her mind for later, she pushed the door open and entered the building.

Her form shimmered as she unequipped her black cloak and military cap. Then she looked around. As expected, the inside was equally boring. Boring, boring, boring. He could have at least hung a painting. Or was he simply new to the crafting business? The small purple-haired girl surveyed the room in front of her and found a brown-haired boy laying on his side, back against the wall. He was sleeping peacefully. But where was Stryder? Nothing inside the shop's main room offered an answer aside from a door leading to an inner room, perhaps where he had his sleeping quarters. He wouldn't be asleep, especially after he sent that mass PM. And by entering, she wouldn't be disturbing anything. He was a guild leader and thus, a professional person.

...right?

Arabelle moved forward with a purpose, strolling toward her favorite guild leader's room. As was customary to her, she pushed the door open without knocking. "Stryder!" she called out cheerfully as the door opened. "I'm here! Who else are we--" 

She cut her sentence short. There were two people in the room. Her beloved guild leader. And a girl she didn't recognize. From how closely they were standing to each other, they obviously weren't having a strategy meeting. And the fact that they were alone in the room and that one guy was waiting outside-- "Waiting for? Is that our new member?" Arabelle recovered from the surprise like a pro. She smiled sweetly, though suspicion flashed briefly over her face as her gaze met his. "Hello! Welcome to the guild~! Guess I'm no longer the guild noob, huh? Well, not that I spent much time in that position. Ahahahahaha..." She backed away from the door, still smiling at both of them. Then her gaze sharpened. "I hope we can get along."

She turned and shut the door firmly behind her, smile dropping from her face. Silently, she marched over to the sleeping guy and sat down next to where his head lied. She pulled her knees close to her chest and shut her eyes.

[ooc notes: unless that hug was supposed to take ages, they would probably have broken off by the time she entered. stats will be posted before the actual gathering begins.]

Gryas arrived on the 22nd floor taking a step of the teleportation crystals platform for the first time. He had never been on this floor before, let alone been this high up as it was usually too dangerous for someone of his level to handle. Opening his map and making a marker of the shops location that Stryder had sent through he made his way through the town. 

Arriving at the shop Gryas pushed open the front door and stepped inside. It was nothing like he had expected though, remembering the last time Gryas had visited Stryder in that cozy Tailors store of his all those months back. What surprised him most however was what he noticed up against the wall. Two people, one guy laying down and a girl seated hugging her knees appeared to be fast asleep in the corner of the shop, and neither were Stryder as he had expected. Wondering if he was either late or early for the meeting he cleared his through awkwardly in a attempt to wake them. "Ahhh morning..." While waiting to get either of their attention he sent off a quick message.

Spoiler

@Stryder

Did I miss the meeting or... am I supposed to nap on the floor...

Walking over to what appeared to be the front counter Gryas dropped his shield and lay it against the wood, then leaning against it he flicked through his inventory took out a unsatisfying stale tasted store bought bread roll. 

Stats & Gear

Spoiler

Battle Card

Name                                       Gryas                                    
Level      9   
HP           Max: 180                         Current: 180           
Energy            Max: 18                         Current: 18            

Skills

Spoiler

Combat:
» Block - Rank 1 [+5 MIT]

» Howl - 10 Energy, Post Action. +3 Hate up to 4 targets

Armour skills:
» Heavy Armour - Rank 1 [+8 MIT]

Inventory

Battle Ready Weapons/Equipment:
» Resilience [Heavy Armor: Mit 3]

» Spiked Ivory Guardian [Shied: Thorns 2, Taunt 1]

» Emerald Harbinger Cape of the Bjorn [Cape: LD +3]

» Oathkeeper [1H Straight Sword: Accuracy +3]

Spoiler

Name: Resilience
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 84646
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: [Heavy Armour]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Mitigation 3]
Description: [This silver Full Plate Armour is lined with black trim and embossed on the chest piece is an image of a of a dragon taking flight. The forearms are each formed like the jagged claws of a dragon, returning some damage to those that attack the wearer.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517632

Name: Spiked Ivory Guardian
Your Rank: 9
ID: 84884
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: [Shield]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Thorns 2, Taunt 1]
Description: [A steel heater shield reinforced with Ivory and the image of an ivory dragon embossed on the front. Twin dragon claws grow out the sides of the shield and wrap their way down to the bottom, when used correctly the defender is able to reflect damage back towards their aggressors.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517968

Name: Oathkeeper
Your Rank: 10
ID: 107518
Roll: 11
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A long blade dripping with condensed mist, straight on one side and a rippling wave like pattern forming on the other.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560449

Name: Emerald Harbinger Cape of the Bjorn

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 85953

Roll: 11 + 1

Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die +3

Description: A intricately designed emerald green cloak with the Emerald Harbingers symbol on the back. A large bear claw mounted on each shoulder clasping the cloak to the heavy armour.

Post Link: post

Battle Ready Items:

» 2 x Life Potions (+120HP)

» 1 x Over Health Potion (50HP)

» 1 x Damage potion (+1 Damage)

Edited by Gryas
Editing stats

As expected, the offer off food latched her away from her current train of thought, her mood seeming to improve slightly. He was just about to get up to make her some food, having already let go of the kind of unnecessary hug, when someone walked into the room.... Immediately, Sky blushed, out of a little bit of embarrassment more than anything. He hadn't expected people to get here so fast! Before long, he walked out, but before Sky could even stand up and do anything, someone else walked in... Someone he had gone on a date with rather recently. Arabelle. She walked in, the purple haired girl who he had flirted with heaps, and even taken to dinner, just walked in. Her reaction was.... kind of hurtful, he had made her feel a little upset. He simply scratched his head, he had been in his casual clothes. She seemed to be okay, saying hey to Alisea, as well as hoping they could get along, which made him think she had something for him... 

Then, he recieved a message, from Gryas. Someone who was asking if the meeting was still on. He simply sighed, standing up off the bed.

"Sorry, Alisea, they are all gunna think the wrong thing... I'l leave you to change into all your items, and clothing. I'l... go out and tend to the guild" He says, sighing before walking over to the corner of his room, opening a cubord, his jacket, armor gauntelts, and his gloves in there. He took off his hoodie and shirt, tonned back showing as he grabbed a singlet, putting on a singlet along with his jacket. He slid his gauntlets on, and then his gloves. Before walking out of the room towards the others, he looks over at Jinx "Remember to try and introduce yourself as Jinx alright? See you out there" 

He walked up behind Dustin, wacking him on the head to wake him up. Now, he was in his full combat loadout.

"Wake up nutbag" He said to him, before walking over to Arabelle. He felt kinda bad for how she reacted. He put a hand on her head, patting her hair for a second. "Hey, nice to see you Belle" He said, before taking his hand off her head. Gryas was there as well, he smiled at him. 

"Your not late, these two just walked in on me and got the wrong idea. Just saying, there is nothing between the newbie and me. She's an old friend... I ran into her yesterday while at the monument...." He said to them all, before smiling, then frowning. They were still missing two people...

@Dustin @Hei @Saphira @Gryas @Jinx @Arabelle

Hei had still been lying in bed, sleeping when Stryders message had arrived, so he hadn't noticed it at first. When he had waken up and went into the kitchen to do some cooking for breakfast, he had noticed that the message tab of his menu had a notification. Quickly he opened the message his guild leader had sent and read. - Well, well, so we finally will be going on a col gathering event for the guild hall we are hoping to build one day. I wonder who will show up - he thought, while he made himself some simply breakfast.

Once he had finished breakfast, he went to his room again, changed into combat gear, even though he did not equip the shield Eatos had crafted for him. With his leather armour, that only covered his arms and shoulders and the trident he looked a little like some ancient gladiator, even though he should go and get some smith to craft a helmet fitting the style he was going for. The last piece of equipment broke with the style, as it was his guilds sign, the champions robes.
The cloak that looked like the rising sun flew behind him, as he quickly walked down the stairs and called for Huatli, who after a short moment ran towards him from under the tailor table.

Hei and his raptor moved to Stryders shop without any problems, as he had been there before, and when he opened the door, he saw Stryder, talking to three people from the guild. One of them was Dustin, who had just entered the guild before Eatos had killed herself, then there was Arabelle, who he hadn't met as a guildmember, but who he equipped with some military stile equipment. And the last one he hadn't seen in quite some time. Gryas had been part of the harbingers, but Hei hadn't seen him ever since the guild had been disbanded. What Hei heard somehow made him wonder what had happened. there is nothing between the newbie and me. She's an old friend... I ran into her yesterday while at the monument...." was what he heard. - I wonder who the newbie is, and what happened that he has to clarify there is nothing between them - Hei thought, but he acted as if he hadn't heard anything and went on with greeting the others in the room. "Hey, nice to meet you all. Have I missed anything, or are things just about to start? By the way, for everyone who doesn't know me, I'm Hei, co leader of the guild and it's nice to meet you." 

The white-haired girl had been enjoying the hug from Stryder, right as the door opened and a boy walked in. Unlike Stryder, the girl did not blush as the implications did not come to her head in any capacity, and rather, she watched with her mis-matched eyes as he left the room in a rather rushed fashion.

Alisea opened her mouth to ask what the boy had left for, right as someone else kicked open the door with gusto! With bright pink hair, and a loud voice that made Jinx flinch! Her mind had started to sharpen up, and she hated loud noises! They hurt! She covered her hears out of instinct, and closed her left eye, leaving just her right eye, the crimson one, to look at the world. The other girl spoke words, and Alisea caught a few of them. She  couldn’t tell if the other girl liked her, or wanted to punch her? She frowned, slightly upset at not knowing what she had done to offend the other girl.

Watching as Stryder got changed and left the room, she was left in a dazed and confused state. Why did he give her that final piece of advice? If they were guild members, did it matter if she gave them her real name, instead of the lie of a name she had been using over the last two years? She shrugged, and stood up and opted to get changed.

The first order was her eye-patch, which slid over her head and covered her left eye. With that in place, and her earmuffs hiding under her hair, the girls body visibly relaxed. While wearing these two items, she was much more relaxed than lacking them. She didn’t bother to equip her combat armour, after all, her singlet and shorts were much more comfortable! She walked to the door, and opened it. Her single eye scanned every single person in the room. The purple-haired girl, and the brown haired one, appeared to be sleeping…And there was two others she didn’t recognise…

“Hello!” She said, rather loudly “I’m the new member of the guild…Alisea Dariem, although, I’m supposed to call myself Jinx…” The girl bit her lower lip as she realized she didn’t need to introduce herself like that “Nice to meet you all…”

She tilted her head to the side slightly and smiled. Happy she’d made a good introduction! With a single exception her mind didn’t realize.

She’d said everything…In Chinese.