[F-06] (Black, Kyoto) Treehugger's Revenge <<Deforestation>>

Black would be practicing his sword arts in his dojo, swinging his sword and getting an understanding on how to better use his japanese styled curved sword in tandem with his wakizashi. The short blade was used for parrying while the lengthy Japanese curved sword was utilized for offensive strikes. Black felt confident in his training and decided to head over to his shop to do some work.

In his kitchen he began to continue cooking and prepping meals at the Ichiban Restaurant. He was a Rank 6 Chef and was well on his way to becoming a Rank 7 chef so he was pulling in a lot of customers. He began to prepare sushi rolls and lay them out for customers to enjoy samples.

“Everything looks good to go.” Black says as he wipes his brow. He begins to wash his hands and looks out at the patrons that came into his shop as he began taking orders.

@Kyot0

Edited by Black

Kyoto stops by at floor 6 hearing by everyone that Black has some good food and he wanted to check it out for himself. Walking around in floor 6 Kyoto sees all kind of strange things. Walking near one of the few buildings around he see’s that it is Black restaurant. Walks in hoping Black hears him. “Hey man people been requesting me to try your food so I figured I’d stop by before heading to another quest.” Kyoto looks around as he then sits down somewhere. “By the way you pick the shadiest area in this floor for a place to eat you know that?” Kyoto just messing around as he looks at what he offers. “By the way are you doing anything at the moment? Been wanting to do another quest figured if you’re not doing anything we can do a quest.”  Kyoto smirks as he then looks around the place some more.

@Black

Black would begin to wash the dishes in the back. With the digital functions it was a very simple tasks, much like how much of the cooking was a digital exercise. The ebony skinned shinobi felt at peace as he tended to the patrons that poured in one after another. Today seemed to be a pretty relaxing day.

He came from the back to check how everything out from was going. That's when he discovered that Kyoto was in the area and stopped by to visit. He appeared to be still wearing that black jacket. “Oh yeah? I'm glad word is getting around man. I'm sure once I hit rank 7, I'll be recognized as one of the best chefs in all of Aincrad!” He beams with delight. “And you know the best spots to eat are normally in some hole in the wall joint. “ Black cracks back with a refreshing grin. “Come slide up a chair and I’ll bring out something for you. You know what you want to order?”

Black slides him a menu from his restaurant. He then looks curiously at the dark haired swordsman as he suggests the idea of them doing a quest together. “Sure, why not. I’m just a few points shy of being a Tier 2 player. Might as well make today the day I earn my stripes.”

@Kyot0

Kyoto looks at his menu. After browsing around Kyoto looks over at Black. “Hey mate how about you make me something that popular around here.” Kyoto doesn’t know really what he wants to eat. Kyoto doesn’t eat much as it is. Kyoto looks around seeing more and more people showing up to grab food either to stay like Kyoto or for there journey. “Hey do you know any quest around here we could do? I don’t have any that I was wanting to do kind of was browsing around between floors.” Kyoto gives him a smirk as he sees more people walking in. “Geez man you seem busy now.” Kyoto let Black get back to the back so he can attend to his customers before the both decide on what or where they want to go for a quest. “Depends on what were doing we could invite friends… Better yet just keep this between us. Besides I’m sure we can take care of what ever is out here.”

@Black

Edited by Kyot0

Black would lean back, cleaning out a mug as he watches Kyoto look over the menu. He was curious what the man might decide to go for. It seemed that he was studying the menu with a very pensive expression upon his face. There were so many rich flavors, of course it would be a challenge to decide. Black tightened his white headband across his forehead in a dramatic flare once the man finally looked like he was going to make a decision.

“Something popular around here, eh?” Black grins previously as he looks confidently at the man. “Order up!” He says as he goes to prepare the man a meal fit for a champion.” I call these the Thunder Roll because the flavor really pops in your mouth like a bolt of lightning.” Black states as he lays out a tray of a dozen Thunder Sushi Rolls. There is also a tray of ginger, soy sauce, and wasabi.

“Don't go too hard on the soy sauce and wasabi...especially the wasabi unless you want to breathe fire like a dragon.” Black chuckles.

He then considers Kyoto's inquiry about quests in the area and he knew that it was his duty as the local bar owner to deliver results.

“Oooh~ What are you doing, Black-Senpai~ Are you running off on a quest again? Why don't you guys save the little pretty trees?” A woman that was short with large breasts and long silver hair spoke. She was adorned in a waitress outfit.

Black smirks at the woman. “Are you eavesdropping on me again, Midori? And you talking about that boss mob Byakko? “ He then turns to Kyoto. “There's a pretty strong monster that's been destroying the beautiful a** forest out here...so I've been wanting to and together the strongest hippies I know to go save the trees!”

@Kyot0