[PP-F1] Morning Routine

Early morning sunlight entered the Inn’s windows, cutting through the darkness. The small particles in the air visible in the beams of light. “Ah, no.., It can’t be morning already…” Jade said, throwing a pillow at one of the windows. Jade got upright and groaned as she got to her feet. She quickly went through her morning routine: Shower, Brush, Get Dressed, etc. After this, she has some time on her hands to think about the previous day or the day ahead of her. Then she goes to get some breakfast from one of the restaurants or shops nearby. She reluctantly left the room and went out the front doors of the Inn, heading to the closest source of available food. This place was so comforting the first day, then everything took a turn for the worse. She let out a long sigh. Thats went she saw one of the restaurants workers walk out with a sign. “Wait, what time is it?” She quickly opened her menu to see eleven twenty-nine staring back at her. Her eyes widened. Looking up she began running towards the restaurant. “It's not too late, it's not to-ahHH!” She yelled, running into someone, Jade face planting in the process. She looked up at her still open menu. “11:30”. “It’s too late…” She whimpered, immediately remembering the person she ran into, her face turned bright red, she swiftly got to her knees and faced them. “O-oh! I-I’m so sorry! A-Are you ok?”

@Kyot0

Edited by Ghost
  • 2 months later...

With a big surprise a girl tragically tackles into Kyoto. A soft gloom of a voice was heard as Kyoto turns around and sees a girl maybe in her late teens laying there on the ground in front of him. “Are you alright ma’am?” He asks as he offers a hand to help her up. He looks carefully at her. She a nice-looking girl that seems to be very shy. He smiles at her. “I’m guessing you missed out on a meal?” If so, I be glad to get you something. Kyoto seemed to be a little flirty but at the same time trying to be polite to her. He notices the fact she’s wearing a lot of newer player’s gear, so she must have got out of the town of beginnings. Kyoto kept on smiling as he then turns his head just slightly to see what the time was on his HUD.

@Ghost

Edited by Kyot0

Her face reddens more. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok. A-Are you ok? I'm sorry... I'm an idiot." She said nervously, letting out a sigh as she held out her hand. "T-Thanks... She started at her clock in the menu. "I-I missed breakfast." She replied, utterly defeated as her stomach growls. "The place I-I usually go is closed now." She continued. She brushed the dirt off her outfit which was a pair of dark blue pants, a black T-shirt, and a grey jacket, along with a silver necklace with a small sparkling crystal in the center. Her long hair waved around delicately in the wind, which matched her curious brown eyes. "I-I'm sorry for disturbing you... I-I was in a hurry and I wasn't watching where I was going. P-Please forgive me..." Jade explained, her arms crossed. She didn't really know why she does this, maybe it was because her family was unforgiving? Maybe that's why she asks for forgiveness over simple petty things that no one would think twice about.

@Kyot0

Edited by Ghost

Kyoto gives her a soft smile as he then helps her brush off. “It’s alright you don’t have to apologize.” He gives her a smirk as he then looks at her once more. Seeing how shes new and all he decided to be extra friendly with her. After all he looks like a swordsman with a black leather coat and black pants. That looks a little sketchy to most people. He looks at her seeing as she looks like she’s about to cry. “Hey if you want I can get you something to eat. I know its not this but it’s better than nothing right?” He looks at her with a calm look in his eyes like nothing happen. He opens up his interaction menu to unequip his sword and his coat so all he’s wearing is his compression shirt. “Sorry I figured I make me less scary with my gear on.” He smiles as he give a little chuckle.

@Ghost

Edited by Kyot0

"S-sure..." Jade responded, relived she wouldn't have to pay for her meal for once, but this also kind of bugged her. She didn't want the player to waste time and effort on someone who might not be alive the next day. She stayed silent as they passed through the crowds of players and NPC's alike. Eventually reaching a place to eat, since most places didn't typically serve breakfast at this hour, she would have to make due with lunch. The building was old, had multiple balconies with tables on them. The place served sandwich, soups, stews, deserts, and drinks. The interior of the building was mostly made of a dark brown wood, there was a banister leading up to the second floor and the balconies. There wasn't many people in today, guess they must have missed lunch rush. Jade sat down at an empty corner table, and clasped her hands together in front of her and lowered her head. She was tired, nightmares don't help you sleep.

@Kyot0

• 1 month later...

Kyoto smiles as he walks behind her to a very old run-down building. He looks around seeing that not many people are here as they might of beat rush hour. He follows Jade into the restaurant and sat down across from her as he looks at a tired young lady. “Umm you don’t mind me sitting here with you, do you?” he have a glance over to see if anyone is going to wait on them. “Its alright if you don’t want me to, I’ll be glad to fine another table. Just got to let me know when you are ready to be paid.” He gives off a little smirk as he raises his hand trying to get the waitress attention.

Finally, she walks over to the table they are at. “How can I help you two today.” She looks at both as she assumes that these two looks like two love bird on a small little date. “I see you two are a couple.” She smiles as she waits to hear what they are wanting to order.

@Ghost

Edited by Kyot0

Jade sits up. "N-no. It's fine, y-you don't have to." Jade rubbed the bridge of her nose with a yawn. She stretched out her arms above her head, then set them on her lap. She was lowering her head again, slowly, before finally resting it on the table and dozing off, well, for around thirty seconds. She heard the waitress approach and heard her say "How can I help you today". Immediately, every fiber of Jades body screamed "Food" and she practically shot up in her chair, only to be stopped by a wooden divider that were keeping the tables separate. The back of her head made a loud BANG as it impacted. Her cheeks became pink out of embarrassment. "Ow." She cried, though it was more out of shock then anything else. She rubbed the back of her head. She was dazed and tired. She only heard the waitress for brief seconds at a time. "I see- two- a- ple." She shook her head, and asked the waitress to repeat herself. "I said, I see you two are a couple." Due to her tired state, it took her a few more seconds to understand the question. But when she understood the question, her face went beet red. "W-w-what... I... I don- we aren..." With every attempt to explain her voice grew weaker and weaker. The waitress turned her attention away from her before Jade could explain that the two just met eachother.

@Kyot0

Kyoto scratched the back of his head as he see’s Jade slowly feeling embarrassed. He looked at the waitress as he give her a response. “Oh… I’m not hungry to be honest. But I would like to have a drink though.” She smiles as she looks back over to Jade. “And for you miss?” she said as she waits for her to respond.

“Hey Jade?” Kyoto said as he looks over at her. “It’s your turn to order.” He waited for a while to see if she will respond. “Don’t worry miss nothing to be embarrassed about it normal to have a boyfriend.” She kept making things worse after saying thing about the both of them being a cute couple and how romantic it is to have them inside their restaurant. Kyoto closed his eyes and lay out a breath as he sees Jade getting even brighter red than before.

@Ghost

"...bu- he isn- is n..." Jade let out a sigh. "C-can I get a ham sandwich, and a water." She said quietly, the waitress seemed to be satisfied by the response. "Name? Its for the order." Jade mumbled "Jade" and the woman walked away. Jades face was still a deep shade of red. She had folded her arms on the table, her eyes were closed. She was forcing herself to calm down, she was taking in deep breaths, then exhaling, deep breaths, exhale, and the cycle continues until she is calm enough to speak again. Finally her eyes opened, her hazel eyes, stared at the center of the table. She figured that this was an excellent opportunity to use and improve what little social skills she had. "L-lovely morning isn't it?" Her voice sounded, cautious, like she was unsure whether speaking was dangerous or not. Her eyes glaces over in Kyoto's general direction, only to be repelled by some unknown powerful force driven by uncertainty. At least she got the phrase right this time, at the right time. 

@Kyot0

• 5 months later...

With a awkward smile on his face he sees Jade turn bright red. Hearing her respond after stubling her words to the waiter he gives her a look before hearing her give her name to the waiter. A few moments pass until she finally calmed down enough to actually talk to him. "L-lovely morning isn't it?" he sat there and though about what she said. 'Lovely morning? I guess it is alright.' but he didn't say it to her he just though it. then it was brought to his attention that he actually never said it. "Oh... uhh… Yeah it's a lovely morning indeed." he give another awkward smile before thinking about something to say.

"So... Jade. I'm guessing you've never had a boyfriend before?" he wasn't trying to make it awkward as it was already but since the waitress brought it up he thought it was the proper conversation to ask.

@Ghost