Journal Of Sentinel

Alphonse-Elric-fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-anime-36866320-500-318.jpg.e719fd72412a2968da8c2e7e848474ef.jpg

Username: Sentinel 
Height: 5' 9

About: History/personality
Growing up in the country of a rich hunting family, I was able to afford the nerve gear that everyone was hyped about and I can see why, because it is much more exhilarating than hunting bear. Even though I love the game I still know that my dad, only gave me the money so that he didn't have to be around me anymore. Even when outside of the game my dad still avoids me. I had tried everything to make him happy, but to him... his car comes first. He loves that car so much he missed my High School graduation for it. The worst part is when my mom got a divorce with my dad... and he won he has full custody of me now, I can't even go see my mom any more.

Every day now when I go to school I have teachers and students alike treat me as if I am my dad, throwing crude and awful jokes and comments at me I just couldn't handle it. Now my only friend is Smokey, my dog; or at least he was until I started up the nerve gear headset. I met so many different new people who didn't care whose family I came from or how crappy your parents are. I got to choose a class that relives stress and anger. On the down side though as soon as I take that helmet off I remember all of my griefs some I can shrug off but not all.
Virtues:
Willpower and Persistence, If I want to do something I am almost destine to do it. If I decided to fight a level ten monster I would. If I was going to poke a level ten monster with a stick, I would.

Honor, No matter if I win or lose I will always show honor in and outside of combat, knowing that honor is respecting someone else's decisions and not bragging or celebrating too much when they have to flee from battle. I take strength in my wins and my losses, but will always battling honorably. Living by my code of honor though also means never killing another player and no stealing.

Kindness, I've always been one to help others when needed, even if I was busy I always put others before myself. I'll always be there for a friend that is down, trying my best to cheer them up. No matter how angry, upset, or busy I am or am feeling I am always trying to keep my friends looking on the positive side of things because if they are happy I am happy.
Flaws:
Reference: http://darkworldrpg.com/character-flaws/
Trusting, I've always put too much trust in one person even when my gut instinct tells me "No"  I trust them anyway. Having friends was always tedious, with not knowing who to trust, you always make mistakes. I don't know who to trust any more besides, other travelers. 

Curiosity, I can't keep myself away from a good mystery no matter how dangerous. I don't always think about what I do and what will happen when I do it, I just want to know what is behind the door or what could be in the box. Finding new things is always interesting to me even if it tries to kill me, I still love it.

Judgement is the big one, I have a terrible time determining if something is okay or not. Take this for example...  I have a terrible depth perception range, or whether or not I have my balance, or if something could kill me or not.  I also can't determine if my attack will hit or miss sometimes.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»1 2H Battle Axe 

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»DPS Package

Rare Scythe (2 slots of damage)

Heavy Iron Chestplate (Perfect)                               3 Mitigation(+27)                                     Chestplate of Ruins (shiny and full body protecting)
(3) starter healing potions (50 HP)
2,500 Col and (6) Tier 1 materials
Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships 

Real life friends with Achi
Story Thus Far (optional)

SP

Edited by Sentinel