[Floor 22/PP] A mentor and a friend

Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t

Sky's mind raced, this having been the only time he had ever had a players sword coming at him. She had slammed his leg upwards using her shield, making him lose some of his balance, and moving just past her. She moved past him, and spun, a sword coming at a speed he was worried about! He had one foot on the ground, managing to quickly pivot, groaning as he felt his leg click into itself, his gauntlet coming up, catching the start of the sword swing, deflecting the main impact, however the tip still slashing across his back, causing some damage, but not as much as if he had failed to block it, despite only weakening the swing. As he did this, he heard what she said, and before she leapt away, he gave her a simple response.

"I'l show up..." 

With that, they split, Sky looking over at her. She had herself in a good position, if he tried anything, he wouldn't be able to get to her shield... Easily. 

Gotta try....

"Basically, and switching.... we can't really show it in a duel. We will have to fight a mob to try that. Honestly, that skill only works well when two tanks are paired together, or its two damage players" He says to Jinx, before dashing at Hestia. He slid along the ground, grabbing some sand, catching his feet as he pushes off, leaping towardsd her. He throws the sand at her with what looked to be an All Might punch, though he pivoted last second, letting the sand splash out against her eyes, trying to do a pivoting kick to hit her shield bearing arm hard enough to make her lose grip of her shield, and even if it didn't work, his other leg kicked off the ground, sending a tornado kick her way.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards Stryder and nods my head at his assessment of what switching is actually used for since it is a accurate system of the ability that i have only heard of, and not actually had the time to use before since i haven't been in such a position to use it that often and thus not easy to remember the usefulness and scenarios that will get it involved unless it comes up. I look towards the martial artist that starts heading towards me as i look towards Stryder and sees him seemingly get into position to activate all might attack that i have seen Aereth use that before when i was within his group during the frontlines. I just smile and raise my shield to block the attack that would be coming to me keeping track of the motion of the arm as i raise my shield trying to keep in mind its trajectory. However, while i had timed for the attack of the fist colliding into my shield. I hadn't timed for the fact that the sand would be splashing into my eyes as i grit my teeth at the one second of artificial pain that my brain tries to force me to feel as i try to shake away the sand quickly to focus on the fight. I than feel a smack into my shield arm as i keep a tight grip upon my shield rather use to attacks upon my person at this point having been exposed to PvP before in a more brutal manner than this tamed version. 'Though the actual attack of having to use sand that is really freakin dirty.' I think to myself with a slight grin enjoying this slight change to combat from a different way of combat from the use of dirty tactics. I than feel a impact against my side from the collision with tornado kick as most of the damage quickly gets mitigated and healed right back up. Dang Stryder. using dirty tricks. Underhanded, but sometimes necessary to escape or create openings.

The girl heard the mention of two tanks..and rememberd Gyras. The tall man, glasses, heavy armour. He had also been the tank, and the healer…and yet, switching…didn’t really occur that she could remember. Then again, a lot of yesterday was a bit of a blur. She opened her mouth to say she’d like to try it, as Stryder threw himself forwards…again! Was he asking for pain?

She watched with her single eye, and despite watching it, her still sharpening mind missed the dirty that Stryder used as a weapon to get a strike onto Hestia’s shield. That moment made the girl start to question, how does Hestia even win the fight then? Sure, against monsters having allies…But against someone…Would she ever have to fight a player? She prayed not, she never wanted to hurt anybody…

The girl stepped forwards “How often are players fighting each other?” She asked, unaware of the recent events in the boss room recently. She shifted her foot in the ground as she looked back and forth between them “I thought it was just the monsters of this world we were fighting, so why would I need to use underhanded tricks against them? Wouldn't they only work on people?” She didn’t fully grasp that some players just didn’t have their heads on properly.  

After she said that, Sky stood down. Theres wasn't much else they could really show while fighting each other, it was time to go fight a monster or two, it would be the only way to actually teach her how to properly use Howl, switch, and all of that. He let the duel end, showing Hestia as the winner due to the damage he had taken just attacking her, and the riposte. 

"Against a fighter like you, i really don't have a choice but to use underhanded tricks..." He said to her, a little ashamed of himself. He then heard Jinx asking about how often players fought together... well, against each other. He winced a little at that, remembering she hadn't experienced this side of Aincrad. He hadn't really either yet... But he knew it was coming soon, he had seen iti nthe floor boss, seeing Hidden stab the incapacitated Hirru... He didn't respond to her, instead walking over to her, and, despite everything else that was going on, he pulled her into his chest, his familiar moving out of the way a little to allow him to do so.

"You don't need to worry about underhanded tricks... Or fighting players. Me and Hestia will deal with any players who go out picking fights... You will be safe" He says to her, all while holding her to his chest. He wasn't willing to let her die, he wasn't losing two people....

When hearing the girl's question and seeing the win victory pop up for myself i nod my head at that and looks over towards Jinx with a soft smile towards the poor girl who has entered a world that would either be kind or cruel towards her depending on the path she takes ahead in her life. How often players fight? If you want me to be honest with you. It varies. You pick your fights, your enemies pick you or you pick them. The amount of fighting players get involved in depends on who they associate themselves with, and who those people associate with since Itzal's guild has proven. You can be as detached and friendly as you can like Kyoto and Mina, but if a guild member gets in a bad spot with somebody stronger than them you better prepare for war or an extinction. I say grimly saying the truth towards the girl as i look towards Stryder who i can tell is trying to protect her from the darkness that this world is constantly plagued by, but to do that is foolish and will only cause them to not understand in the end why some things could be occurring from a series of other down spiraling events out of their control. However, even if this world is dark as it stands now Jinx. I promise you as the future Overseer of Aincrad's prison, and Police Chief Hestia of APD. Aincrad's police department the dark times within this world will be purged as long as i can have the right people helping me once i can get the prison conditions met to be created. I say in a confident and determined tone of voice as it settles near the end when mentioning help to a softer and gentler type of tone as i look directly at Stryder.

Alisea watched the pair of them as she waited for an answer to her question. Her mind was sharpening up properly, and it was clear in the look in her eye as she waited patiently. If she was honest, she knew they were probably trying not to laugh at her. Players fighting players, in a world like this? It was such a stupid question wasn’t it…?

Caught up at being annoyed at her own dumb question, the girl was very unprepared to be pulled in by Stryder. She frowned as he held her, but there was a comfort in what he was saying. To know that maybe, he really was there to help her. To ensure she survived, because he wanted to. She closed her eye and let out a slow breath, however, this calmness did not last long as Hestia answered her question.              

The girl interrupted the Front liners words, perhaps differently to how the tank meant it. The need for a police force, meant players were constantly fighting and killing one another. Guilds, Itzal, whoever that was, was a war-band leader? Prepare to fight a war…or die?! She leaned into Stryders chest, and closed her single eye. Was that really, the world? So full of hate and darkness that players, trapped in a video game…were fighting and killing one another?

“Is that the way this world is really like?” She didn’t speak loudly, cuddled up against Stryder’s chest he’d hear her, and Hestia would have to listen very closely to hear the girl speaking “War, extermination, police…I thought, in this world, things would be different. That maybe people would change…” She let out a sigh and rested her head on Stryders chest fully.

.Sky could barely contain the anger he had at the moment, he had obviously been trying to shelter someone, but she had told her the truth of this hellish place. He glared at her, his gaze full of hate. He honestly was insanely pissed off at her. 

Before he had time to yell at her, he was reminded that he had a girl in his arms, who immediately upon hearing Hestia's answer, she leaned into his chest, cuddling herself into him. She started talking, asking if thats how the world really was. How she thought that this reality might be different then the real one. Skys urge to keep her safe grew, refusing to let her get drawn into that side of this game...

"Hestia.... Don't you dare, even think about dragging her into any of that. You need help from my guild, you come to me. No one else, not Hei, not Hydra, not Dustin, no one. Me" He says, his voice full of contempt. Jinx was really quiet, her voice soft, and sounding scared. "No... the world isn't like that. Not your world... I won't let it become your world" He said to her, quietly, doing his absolute best to be reassuring to her, holding her into his chest as she rested on him. "None of that will happen...." He says, before looking back at hestia, quietly under his breath, you can only hear if you really were listening. "No one.... no one else i care about will die..."

He looks back at Hestia properly now, staring at her. "She will not take part of it Hestia... My guild will not take part in player killing...." He says, his voice trembling with hatred for Hestia at the current moment. 

He was seriously broken right now.... Though forr some reason, holding this girl close to him made him feel.... a little better. Like something was filling the gap that had been left...

I look towards Stryder and looks towards the guild leader as i unequip all of my armor and gear as i look towards the guild leader in question with a neutral look upon my face as he tells me this and i respond back towards him. Stryder. If you're implying that you're the only one joining from your guild and only you. Than you might be right, you might be wrong. You can't make that decision for your guild if they wish to be hunters, supply givers, defenders, or just not involved at all that is their choice and only their choice to make for what they would want to in the end choose to do with the prison by helping it or not doing so for whatever their morals direct them to do. If you mean though that you speak for your guild in the sense of i go to you for some help directing them i wouldn't mind the help since it could work like i'm the chief and the guild leaders of guilds would work like dispatch units. I say towards the guild leader speaking loud enough for him to hear and subsequently the girl within his arms since she is right their next to the man as i look towards him with a gentle and understanding gaze even as i say these words. I can tell you care for her Stryder, but it is her choice what she wants to do in this game cause let me tell you. Trying to shelter someone from the darkness of a world will only draw them closer like a moth when they see it. I say as my eyes darken ever so slightly with a mix of frustration and regret within the normal calm seas of blue i than glance towards Jinx and says in a soft and gentle tone of voice.  I know Jinx that you might not like hearing this from me. That their are killers and players fighting. It is uncommon though it only happens when the attackers have built up their plan to fruition from the shadows. There is no outright wars in the street or something. Just people and guilds of killers who hide in the shadows and wait to strike when their plan is set.

There was a comfort in being held by Stryder, even if what she was hearing served as a worrying reality. People, even in a video game, hadn’t changed a bit. The people in the real world, she’d listen to the radio and hear the stories. Gunfights, murder, arso, war. All of it occurring so commonly, it was like clockwork. The world operated on disaster after disaster.

Even as she was, her mind had crystalised. She was sharpened, which was why she had closed her eye. Her ears picking up, everything. Each word, each breath…she could hear water moving nearby, although she had no idea where it was. All of it was heard by the girl. What Stryder muttered under his breath, as well as what Hestia was saying. She even picked up the hidden argument, over her. The dulled her…the her that didn’t understand anything, and if she had been a dulled blade, she’d of said nothing.

She took a step back from Stryder, and looked back and forth between the pair of them. But they would see the look in her eye, sharp and aware. She even removed her eyepatch, and her golden left eye looked back and forth.

“This world…is just like the one back home. Some people are good, some of them are bad. Bullies, murders, they always existed. I had hoped that coming here…would have stopped that, but it seems that’s not the case” She said softly in Japanese, shaking her head slightly.

“The police, will be needed…This world, is a dark place. In a way, I’m the lucky one. In a few hours, I probably won’t be remembering this hell that is life. Won’t have to worry about the constant pain that plagues humanity in the front of my mind” The girl let out a sigh and turned to face Stryder “I know you want to protect me…To keep the shadows away from my mind. But that is not your call to make” She turned to Hestia “The same goes to you I’m afraid. I hate to be rude, however, it is not your decision to tell me the world is a dark place, that murders exist. That is something I know, and yet, when I’m dulled, it’s a reality I can forget”

The girl let out a sigh as she looked between both of them, and swapped to Chinese “The burden of knowledge is always the curse that I’ve lived with”  

Sky's anger didn't stop, all she was doing was saying that no one was under his control. He knew that, but he also knew his own duty, one that he outranked Hestia in, no matter WHAT event unfolds. He had the duty, to look after his entire guild. It was his job, his purpose. The only thing keeping him sane, this young girl huddled into his chest, and the guild he had vowed to protect. He didn't care, what she wanted them to do... She continued to talk, saying about how she knows he cares about her, and that trying to shelter her would only draw her closer to the darkness. This statement. It just made him disappointed in Hestia. She had always seemed like the person who had zero worries, who didn't judge people, yet here she was, taking Alisea for someone who could fall as easily as others. 

Shortly after Hestia finished talking, and before he had a chance to respond, and have a go at the tank, he felt Alisea pulling herself away, he didn't continue to hold her, letting her slip from his arms with ease. She looked back at both of them, though he was worried. She had her golden eye looking at them, he just hoped she wouldn't overload herself. She first looked at both of them, saying how the world was. Then, she looked at Hestia. It seemed she shared some of the same thoughts he had, on how the world really was. She wasn't wrong, all of it was necessary... He wasn't going to deny it. Then, she spoke to him, and her words caused a few tears to form in his eyes, and she repeated the same thing to Hestia, saying that neither of them had power over her. He understood all of it, however her last words were a mystery. He looked over at Hestia, standing up and walking over to her. His voice wasn't trembling with anger at this point, more so... eminating sorrow, and disappointment. 

"Hestia... I don't care, if you do become police chief. My guild, is my jurisdiction... You will not come to any of them, and try and get them on board with you. You will not go behind my back, and you will not use me. I am not your's to command. I agreed when we met, that i would help you with your prison, however, at this point it sounds like you going on a powertrip. You cannot, control the guilds of aincrad like your own personal dogs" He says to her, his voice just filled with the disappointment he had in her for assuming Alisea was that weak...

"If you do become out of control... I don't care about my morals... i will remove you from power" He says to her. He was a completely different person than she would remember, the death of Eatos causing his personality to shift. Before, he would never consider taking a life, though now... He had more drive... More people to keep safe. This wasn't fully a game anymore.... It was both his prison, and his enjoyable life.

He turned back to Jinx, giving her a warm smile. While his look at Hestia was filled with disappointment, this one towards the young girl was full of hope. 

"I'm sorry Alisea, i know your independent enough to not fall to it... But i'm also choosing to defend you. I refuse to lose anyone else..."  He says, smiling to her. The situation was getting out of hand....

"Hey Hestia, we still have to demonstrate switching... lets move"

I look towards Jinx and just nods my head with a guilty look within my blue colored eyes as i turn my head to look away from the girl able to feel a small bit of pain hit my chest from just her words alone which are true enough. Though even than i can't help but want to try to at least keep her informed of the world since while ignorance is bliss, knowledge always sets people to be free and prepared for what they could face in their lives to be ready for. I slowly glance back towards the golden eyed girl ready to respond until Stryder comes forward as i visibly flinch back and gain a rather pained and hurt look on my face when hearing his words as i just quickly start shaking my head back and forth when hearing such words. 'I'm not trying to do that. I'm not like that!' I think to myself as i clench my right hand tightly wanting to say anything, just something to what has been said to me to be able to do something that would help me in this situation. Anything that would just be the right decision to make in this scenario. it's not like that. I say softly unable to raise my voice beyond much of just a pained soft voice just only slightly higher than a whisper as i look towards my familiar who flies up and licks my face gently as i smile softly at the white furred creature as i hug him gently and rather quickly as i try to bury the emotions not wanting to face them. I'm not like him. I'm just doing what's right....even if what is right might sound horrible cause of my word choice. I whisper out once more mostly to myself more so than anyone else as i can't force myself to look in the eyes of either the DPS, or the person that i was meant to help out.

Opening up my inventory i unequip all of my armor and gear and equip a singular armor piece for myself to wear beyond just the simple vanity clothing options as a black cloak drapes around my form as i grab two crystals as i look towards Stryder. I think i've overstayed my welcome Stryder. I'm sorry if my words brought offense or harm, and i'm sorry to you Jinx i just...i would rather you know now than get surprised later when someone could try to get the jump on you, or someone you know right before your eyes. I say towards the duo with a small wave as i grip the crystal within my hand ready to say the teleport command at a moment's notice to get out of this situation more so than anything else. I won't talk to your guild stryder about convincing them, but i will mention that i am building a prison and its functions. I won't try to persuade them by asking them to join, or trying to convince them to join i'll just tell them i'm making it and that my staffing is low. I say towards the DPS as i start to make my way away from the duo of Stryder and Jinx and once i have taken about six steps away if nobody would stop me i would say the simple command. Teleport, Snowfrost. Which i would than crush the crystal in my hand as it would envelop me in a blue light.

The situation in front of her was…changing. Stryder and Hestia, they were split. A difference in ideals between the two front liners had become clear. Hestia wanted civil control, but the way she had worded it…In a way, even if it was wrong, she understood. Hestia wanted to return the real world to this world, its laws and rules. However, in this world, would that even work, or was it just blind idealism? Alisea wanted to answer that, but knew she couldn’t with what time she had left…

She placed her eyepatch back over her left eye as she felt a pulsating in the back of her head, a dulled pain that always emanated when she was starting to push herself too hard mentally. She let out a scoffed laugh.

“You’re arguing, while in agreement...Why is it that allies are always the ones who butt heads against one another?” She asked both of them, right as the other girl turned to leave. Alisea didn’t understand this move at all, overstaying her welcome, just because of a petty argument? She couldn’t help but think of how childish that action would be. To run away from any conflict, rather than to talk and explore it…Even in her dulled state…

“So that’s it? You’re just leaving?” She took a few steps towards the other girl “Someone questions your beliefs, and your first reaction is to simply leave? No discussions, no debates or new learning…” A flash of pain crossed over the girls gentle face as her sharpened mind picked up a single word, a ‘him’ the other tank had mentioned…She tried to think, who was this him? And why was this idea of absolute control terrifying for Hestia?

“I don’t know why, and in a few minutes, I won’t be able to work it out…Hestia, but running away from confrontations is never the solution” The girls eye didn’t waver from Hestia, despite that part of her mind wanted to yell at the boy behind her. For him to even suggest what he did set an anger inside of her, and anger was an emotion she detested feeling when she was finally mentally active.

The situation was getting worse. It was shifting out of control. She had taken what he had said to heart, however, not in the way he had intended. It seemed like... something else was happening that was causing her to snap this way. She proceeded to grab two crystals, which looked like teleport crystals. She started going on about overstaying her welcome, about having rathered Jinx know then get surprised later on. She had a fair reason... to why she wanted to spoil the innocense of this young girl. But, while Jinx was sharp, he was learning that she was a lot more than she seemed, though while dulled.... That was when she needed him to keep her hidden and safe. He had a feeling, deep down, in himself that she was going to be mad at him, but... he was more mad at himself for treating her like such a child...

I'l have to deal with that later.... I'l apologize then...

Hestia agreed not to try and drag his guild into this... He was fine with what she said... though he realized how badly this was going. When she tried to walk away, his arm sprung out, getting a tight grip on her arm, preventing her from leaving. Before he had time to try and talk back though, he heard Jinx speak up.

She asked why allies always fight against each other... He saw it then, Hestia was an ally... Or, well, he was an ally to her. He didn't... know what he considered her. But, she was someone he was fighting with on the front lines, she was someone who had kept him safe on multiple occasions... She wasn't someone... he should be fighting, he knew that much.... She then started stating she was just leaving, without.... well, any discussion. He remembered that Jinx was, mostly, just a scholar. She wasn't a fighter, she thought logically, while not all fighters did... 

"Alisea... me and Hestia have had a bit of a rough time recently... Right now, i feel both of us are trying to gather people we believe can be trusted... At least, thats how i feel.... After Eatos jumped, after.... after i lost someone who meant more than anything, someone who had been supporting me since i got the nerve to leave the town of beginnigns...-" He said, tears starting to form in his eyes, this grip holding Hestia slowly falling "Hestia... Or, Ember.... i mean what i said.... if you fall to the temptation of power, i will remove you...But i also want to support you, and make sure you don't go there yourself... Its what i should have done for Eatos, she... its what she did for me..." He said, his grip falling, a few tears spashing down. He had no idea how he had ended up here.... at this state of mind.

"Hestia... don't go yet, we still have one more thing we need to teach her.... and we still need to have a chat about how to deal with Hidden, Pinball and Hirru... I'm not fighting in the frontlines with people who side with the bosses... I refuse to die, and leave everyone alone..." He says to Hestia, his voice at a shaky, but normal volume so it was easy to hear.

I feel my arm get grabbed as i turn my head to look towards the martial artist with a curious gaze as i than hear the girl's words and chuckles in a sort of melancholic way as i can only think of the frontline boss fight, and the more recent event of a mini war between myself and a few friends where i tore down a guild by making them fight each other by accident. Why do we fight each other? It's because we all have different beliefs about the world that we live in now Jinx that is my idea at the very least. You've heard my stance this world is in a place of chaos and i am just wanting to try and bring order in the only way that i know how which is by trying to make it mimic the real world through having prisons. We stop the bad guys by throwing them in jail so we can try to prevent this cycle of death that is within this game as of this moment. Also, yeah i've gone through some not pleasant times as of this moment things could be better and because of what i had to deal with i figured there is only one way to improve things and that is by accelerating my idea of the prison so i can stop what had happened to a larger degree. I say my voice slowly gaining a aggressive and irritated tone towards it as the my right hand tightens and shakes ever so slightly as my usually pools of cheerful blue darken. When hearing the tone from the girl and the words i feel a mix of pain, anger, guilt, and a weird sense of weirdness from this as i look down towards the girl wondering what to even say towards the girl that supposedly can erase thoughts from herself. I don't know anything about you if i am being honest, and you don't know much about what i've done during my time. However, lets just say this bad experience as of late was from me quite literally fighting somebody else for what i believed was the right thing to do despite some actions i know people would be disappointed in me for.  My reaction is to fight, but....his words hit a bit to close to home for me Jinx and you'll know what i mean if i ever decide to divulge that information. Or if Stryder here has some kind of information broker in his guild. I say with a slightly amused chuckle the ending bit seemingly being a attempt to try and brighten my very own mood more so than anything else.

To control the guilds is what people could confuse what i am going for. However, in reality Stryder all i want to do is form an alliance with every guild that i can find so we can all at least have something we can agree on. I don't want the frontlines to only be known as a rag tag bunch of idiots who can't agree on anything, so i am creating this prison to be able to put away the killers who deserve it,  and to get the frontlines to have something we all can believe in you know? I say towards Stryder as i look at him in the eyes my blue colored eyes seemingly pleadingly towards the man to try and understand my position. Also...lets go and teach Jinx i did promise to do that and it wouldn't be right for me to break a promise that isn't what i do. I say with a nod of my head as my familiar flies back down towards my feet and continues to nuzzle my leg gently as i smile down towards the lion and pets his head gently and affectionately.

The girls sharp mind picked it all up. Or at least, as much as she could given the lack of context she had to work with.

From the side of Stryder, her knowledge wasn’t lacking. A leader in his guild, a girl whose name was Eatos, of Katherine her real name appeared to have been, had died, killed herself by jumping. Stryder felt responsible, and pushed himself harder to avoid that. The girl had been facing internal demons, and Stryder, despite knowing, felt he did nothing to help his friend and didn’t realize her pain until…far too late. The pain struck him deep, and pushed him forwards to act without thought. To do and say things without thinking any of it through, because all he wants to do is keep people alive in this world…

As for Hestia, there was a lot more she didn’t know. The specifics, although, she could assume a few things…Hestia had been involved with someone who was absolute with control, and this relationship between them was probably former lovers outside of the game. Upon entering, one of them controlled Hestia, who in turn, found the courage to lash out and fight for her freedom. But such scars would run deep, and even if the girl wouldn’t see it, she would mimic her captors desire for control, purely to try and fulfil the lack of control she felt for who knows how long.

And on top of all of that…it…!

The girls mind paused, much like an object hitting a wall! Waves of white noise boomed in her ears and, even with only a single eye, the light and depth she could see started to hurt! Her head pulsated over and over, more violently each time, occurring many times each seconds as Alisea Dariem acted in the only way she knew too. She hit the ground, and collapsed right where she stood. There was no grace as she hit the ground, almost as if her legs had been swept out from under her, making no attempt to catch herself as her arms grabbed around her head…as if it would help nullify the pain that bloomed inside her mind! An overload! And as Stryder would know due to past events, the girls body was next to useless during such an overload.

Through her panicked breathing, the girl would mutter words. After every second world, she would swap languages. Each word was seemingly random, with no pattern and creating no sentence at all. Words such as ‘Elegent, Train, Water, divine’ would occur, one after the other as the girl fought to dull her mind. To filter away the world she had been trying to gain an understanding off.

She had her own viewpoints... Everyone did. That is why they fought, its why every war through history was fought, due to beliefs. But, this wasn't... where he wanted to go right now. She wanted to make this place feel exactly like the real world, using prisons to get everyone into a solitary spot. He had issues with it though... But he had promised to support Hestia, so he would, no matter what he had to deal with... But he knew if she went to far, he would be forced to take her out of the game... He just hoped it never came to that. She was dealing with something, eaning she was in a cycle. The sole fact that she had been so hurt by what he said... meant that she was doing what he had threatened. Removing someone who wanted more power than they needed.

She just wanted alliances... He knew that, her personality wasn't one to go and get more power than others, to try and become the high ruler. Though, he couldn't help but fear that someone with a good heart could be corrupted by the thought of power. It was always possible, and he had to make sure that he kept an eye on her... So that he could end the cycle would it need to happen. She said she wouldn't break a promise, so he simply dropped it. He didn't need to continue this right now... Though in  the future, he might.

"From experience, i feel like your not going to stray... But the chance of it always lingers. We will ally with you when the prison is done, however i will not be taking orders from you. An alliance only works if people are partners, not with one person controlling the others... Thats ca-" He was saying, before he heard it. The sound of a thud, he quickly turned around, seeing Alisea fall, hitting the ground. She immediately started panicking, muttering random words, her languages changing. He didn't understand a single word, but he knew what was happening. He dashed to her, sitting next to her and placing her head onto his lap. He knew there was nothing he could do, nothing at all to help her, all he could do was try and make her comfortable, so thats what he did. He put her head onto his lap so that her head wasn't on the hard ground, though short of picking her up, which he had a feeling wasn't the best thing to do right now, he couldn't do much else. He looked at Hestia, putting a finger on his lips to signify to be quiet. She needed to calm down, and more noises would just hurt her head and make it worse. 

"Hestia, she's going through sensory overload... try and be quiet for a moment until she recovers..."

'This is what i get for opening my mouth about the specifics for my prison. Guess i'll need to be more careful in how i phrase things in the future.' I think to myself in annoyance as i take a few calming breathes as i listen to the martial artist continue to talk to me as i if i was some type of maniac in the making that would want to dominate the entire world for one reason or the other. As if i was like the prick that i had to take down alongside the few allies that i had made and was willing to bring into my own problems due to them being related or forcing themselves to be in that situation by not staying out of it once they got a hint of it. Glancing towards Jinx i gained a rather confused look even after being explained the whole situation of what is going on as i look towards the girl that is supposedly going through some kind of overload of..something. 'Can humans even experience sensory overload? is it something that she has in the real world, or did her nervegear somehow not process things correctly and thus creating some problems here and there within this game?' I wonder to myself idly as i look towards the girl that supposedly is switching between languages at will. Though why did she mention random words like water, and divine. I say softly towards myself.

The girl was flopped onto the ground, and even as her head was moved into Stryders lap, the girl was completely unaware of what was happening to her body. She was internally centralised, focusing on slowing the amount of information that was being assimilated by her brain, slowly the translations as she tried to manage the influx of information that was bombarding her brain so recently that she had been unable to stay standing.

Her body has a few twitches as she fought the slow battle to regain her mind, even at the cost that she knew had to be paid. In order to manage the information, she had to dull her mind. Make her unable to access the library of knowledge that she had access to, leaving the only door open of her languages available to her to use.

After a few minutes, the girl slowly opened one of her eyes and looked around, but made no attempt to move from the boys lap “…I…I overloaded…?” She asked slowly. Her voice was a similar tone, however, the look in her single visible eye was very different. Much more distant than before.

He didn't respond to anything Hestia said, if anything. His attention was all on stroking the collasped, and panicking, girl who was laying on him. He really hoped she would be alright. She was still rambling, going on endlessly without end. He didn't know what to do... He just hoped she would be okay. After awhile, she seemed to come to, asking if she overloaded. She had, and he simply gave her a warm smile, stroking her hair a little bit.

"Yeah... you did. Didn't i warn you not to overdo it" He said, a little annoyance coming through as he tapped her head, though he then followed by helping sit her up. He didn't know if it was worth teaching her at this point. Not because she was useless, but because he didn't know if in her state he could... Well, get her to remember anything. The only thing he had always gotten through to her was with food.

Glancing between the girl and Stryder i simply take out a TP crystal and shakes it ever so slightly towards the DPS as the silent question as if asking do i need to leave this place to give the girl and Stryder a moment or two to compose themselves. Not really knowing if i am wanted at this point if i caused a fight and possibly did something to this girl to make her collapse if this isn't a normal thing, or if it is Stryder seemed to take it rather seriously and the girl's personality switches could be related to that from question asking and silent. 'This is totally strange from fights to a girl that i don't even know doing something i've never even heard of...i'm wondering at this point if today can get even any weirder besides this?...maybe i should go out and do something for fun after this to break me of my thoughts.' I think to myself in idle wonder while waiting patiently for being asked to either leave or stay with either outcome i would oblige out of politeness and respect for the DPS and the girl's safety and privacy.