[PP-F1] Gathering

The sky was clear and blue, the sun bathing the fictional world in its bright rays of light. The town of new beginnings were as busy as ever. Players and NPC’s alike, running right and left., some calling out to eachother, others silently walking the stone streets. Ghost took a turn off the streets into an alleyway, at the end a park, an Inn next to it. It was here where she was hoping she’d find him. She need help with something, and he was the only friend she actually had. She walked down the parks cobble road, sitting down at the same bench as before, staring into the trees. She started thinking: What if he doesn’t care? What if he just was pretending to be nice? Jade slapped herself out of it. “No, don’t think like that.” Jade waited patiently, looking around curiously. After a short while, her patience began growing thin. She opened her menu, then her social sub-section, then her friends list. Selecting Kimihito:

To: Kimihito

Subject: I Need Some Help

Description: Hey Kimihito, I need some help with something, I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m at the park, hopefully I’ll see you soon.

Sincerely, Jade

Tapping the “Send” button she returned to staring off into the trees, watching the trees leaves move elegantly. Almost no one was around.

@Kimihito

Kimihito was wandering the outer plains of the first floor. It had been a while since the last time he spoke to his friends as he priotized his own self due to his need to grow as a person. Returning from the plains,he entered the town of beginnings and a notification popped up in his menu,from someone he didnt expect to hear from, but that doesnt mean he wasnt happy about receiving a message from a friend. He barely spent time with other people lately,and thats what he needed for now. After reading the message,he nodded to himself and adjusted his black coat "The park huh..Where we met for the first time. Im coming, Jade" He thought to himself, walking slowly towards the location.

On his way to the park,he stopped to buy some bread since he was out of supplies, due to him camping outside the town in the plains. After purchasing his bread from the NPC baker,he picked up the bag and reached the park after a few minutes. He took note of the place, noticing that barely anyone was around. It didnt take long for him to spot Jade, who looked like she was staring at some trees. That just reminded him of himself once more. He would normally hesitate to approach another person but since they were friends (And one of his few friends at that), he just walked over,silent at first. He smiled a bit as he reached the place Jade was sitting at "Good day to you, Jade. It's been a while,hasnt it?" He would smile a bit more at her "How have you been?"He took a seat next to her,leaving the bag of freshly baked bread next to him. He then adjusted his black coat once more "It goes without saying that i'll help you, so you wont have to persuade me, huh?"He chuckled lightly,hoping he didnt sound awkward.

@Ghost

Jade looked around anxiously, a worried expression on her face. Why didn't he respond to the message? What was taking him so long? Maybe, maybe he died, and I just didn't care enough to notice?! A familiar voice followed by a familiar face reassured her that it was quite the opposite. Jade smiled, she was glad to see him. "Hi again Kimihito." She said enthusiastically. "Indeed, it has been awhile since we've seen eachother." Jade clasped her hands together, placing her hands on her lap. "Oh, I've been, ok. What about you?" Her smile weakened a bit. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what's in the bag?" Jade asked curiously. "R-Really? I was ready to offer payment... Thank you." Jade's eyes lit up for a moment. "So let me to explain why I need your help..." Jade began sounding nervous. "...I have been practicing alchemy recently, and I ran out of materials, so, I was hoping that you could help me grab some more..." Jade sounded a little unsure of what to say, she paused for several seconds. "But you'll help, right?"

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Seeing her smile made kimihito smile back at her. He would rub the back of his head a bit. Then he looked over to see how enthusiastic she was. "Ah,yes..It has been a while. Im glad to see you again tho"He said,then looked at his gloved hands "I missed you" He mumbled to himself then He listened quietly to her question. She asked about how he had been lately and after hearing that she's fine,he would smile again and lift his head up to look at her "Well..I've been out in the plains quite a lot lately. Just camping in the woods. I've got to admit,i've been thinking about the past lately. How we met and such. I was going to visit you soon anyway"He would laugh a bit then scratch his chin. "I bought some bread on my way here. Thought you might be hungry or something." He then proceeded to listen her talk about how she has been practising alchemy lately,which made him interested "So,material gathering huh? Alright. I'd never ask for money from a friend Jade,you should know that. So that means,i'll help you. It'll be my pleasure."He would smile at her then go silent for a bit. He now knew the woods better than before due to his experience out there. He could finally be usefull to someone he cared about and that made him happy. 

@Ghost

Edited by Kimihito

"You, you were g-gonna visit me?" Jade replied, her expression surprised. "Why? I'm not special." Jade continued, curling her long brown hair. Jade was currently wearing her formal apparel,  which was a black t-shirt that was to small for her exposing part of her stomch, a gray jacket, a silver neclace, and a pair of dark blue pants. 

"Oh, but I'm not hungry..." Jade's stomach growled in response. "Ehehe..." She let out some nervous laughter. "Maybe, maybe just a piece? Just one peice." Jade said, her eyes fixiated on the bag while holding her stomach. 

"Thanks, your a good friend. Though, I'm a bad reference, seeing as I haven't had many before." Jade looked a bit sad for a moment, but her expression brightened as she continued. "Either way, I'm glad, glad that you'll help me." Jade stood up, then turned to face Kimihito. "Let's not waste anymore time, let's go." Jade walked with Kimihiyo to the city's main gate. 

@Kimihito

"Of course i would visit you. You're one of the few friends i have around so yeah"He would cough once then sigh "You are special because you're you"He said then looked at his feet then back at her "Nice set of clothes. I've got to admit,they suit you quite nicely, Jade"He blushed a bit as he complimented her then looked at his bag of bread. Then as Jade's stomach growled,which meant she was hungry,he got out some warm bread from the bag "Here,this is for you."He would hand her a piece of bread which had some cream on it "It's really good,i figured you might like it Jade"He would take some aswell and start eating a bit.

"Well then,lets go. I'll be glad to help" He would walk along with Jade to the City's gate.looking around as they walked. Kimihito remained silent for most of the walk,either looking at Jade or at the crowd of players and NPCs alike. When they reached the city gate,he would scratch the back of his head "Well then,here we are. What's the plan, Jade?"He asked,smiling a bit at her after adjusting his black coat.

@Ghost

"You have a point there." Jade responded, understanding in her tone. "I'm special because no one would want to be me." Jade mumbled to herself. Taken aback by his compliment, Jade took a step backward, her face turned bright red. "I-I, er, this was... I was..." Jade looked down at the ground for a moment, regaining her composure. "I-I only have a f-few outfits in my wardrobe, this, just h-happens to be one of them." Her voice sound nervous. She looked up, her cheaks red. "I-I value your i-input." Jade continued.

"Thank you." Jade took a small bite of the bread. Savoring it as long as possible. "Mmmm..." While walking to the gate, Jade ate the entire piece that was given to her. "Hmm? Oh, the plan? I was going to go and collect materials in the feilds, but, because of last time, I figured it was easier with a friend." Jade explained. "I'm glad your here, I wasn't ready to go find things that may or may not be there." 

@Kimihito

Kimihito sighed as Jade said that nobody would want to be with her "No,thats not true and you know it Jade. If that was the case,i wouldnt be here"He said,smiling a bit at her "Dont think like that. It makes me sad."He would then notice that she turned red "Well,it fits you very well. And im glad you value my input,Jade.I value yours too"He chuckled a bit then continued to walk. He would finish his bread a bit after Jade did "Ah..Really good food"He would then listen quietly to her plan. He would picture the place they would go at,and what they'd do there "Alright then. Lead on,Jade!"He would adjust his coat,then his belt and look at her "This will be really fun and beneficial"

@Ghost

Jade listened silently to Kimihito, in a way it reminder her of home, begin told to not be so hard on herself. She stayed silent for a while, thinking. It doesn't hurt, my heartache, it stopped hurting. I have to take advantage of this while I can. Just because I can feel it, doesn't mean it's not there.

"Indeed, it'll be way better and less boring working together." Jade and Kimihito made their way down the road. Birds chirps as they does overhead, the grass of the feilds on either side of the road moved like waves in the wind. "Um, hey, Kimihito. I-I was going to offer something, for your gratitude for helping me find materials. So, what if I supplied you?" Jade asked, she looked away from him. "Nooo... That sounded weird, I can't do anything right. What I meant was, I could give you a few options after I make them, or try to make them. If you don't like that, I'm sure I can come up with something else..." Jades voice trailed off into silence as she was lost in thought. "...Is that, a-" She paused mid sentence, running off the road for a few seconds, immediately returning. "I thought I spotted a material... It was just a oddly shaped rock..." Jade said with disappointment in her voice.

@Kimihito

Spoiler

ID# 108458 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 3

Loot: 4 - Fail

MOB: 7

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito would walk beside Jade. He would notice that she was silent and he assumed she was lost in thought. Once again,he was reminded of himself. He began thinking aswell. Thinking of the future,thinking of the countless possibilities. And then,thinking about his family and home. "Well..Not so bad i suppose..I hope you're fine,mom and dad" he thought to himself. After Jade spoke,he snapped out of his thoughts "Yeah,it will be fun and beneficial"He said again,repeating himself. Then she suggested some form of payment. He merely shook his head "Jade,thats not necessarry.I dont need any payment. Im helping you because i want to. So dont worry about it. Spending time with you is my payment in a way"He would chuckle a bit then look away as he felt his cheeks go a bit red. After Jade thought she spotted some materials,he looked over,with a calm look on his face "Well,we'll get to the place soon. I heard the forest is the best site here for materials"He said,as he remembered when he had been there.

@Ghost

"Spending time with me is payment?" Jade asked, unsure of the meaning behind the phrase. "Wait..." Jade said beginning to catch on. Wait, he doesn't mean- he wouldn't- could he? Jade went silent, trying to catch glimpses of what Kimhito was doing, trying to find evidence to support her guess. Though her thought was interrupted by Kimihiyo suggestion. "Ok, the forest then, I think I can see the part where it meets the fields." Jade responded. Trees slowly began appearing in numbers as they went down the trail, untill there was trees everywhere. "This just seems more difficult. Now I have to search everywhere." Jade noted to herself, she also took notice of the fruit hanging from one of the trees. "I found one! I found one!" She grabbed it and held it out before it disappeared into her inventory. "Maybe luck might be on my side this time?"

Spoiler

ID# 108459 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 5

Loot: 18

MOB: 7

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito would blush again as he heard what she was saying. He remained silent,just looking around the path for any materials,the blush still on his face. He would observe some mushrooms that were glowing. "Bingo.."He said,going over to the mushrooms. He unsheathed his rapier and then cut the mushrooms.He picked them up and then put them in a pouch. "Well, spending time with you Jade is fun,better than staying alone in the wild. And it also is special." He mumbled the special part then sighed and looked at Jade,then ahead of him and continued walking. The blush was still there although not as intense as before. He was smiling to himself as he whistled a bit while walking along the path.

@Ghost

Spoiler

ID#108460

LD:15

Successfully found T1 Materials

Edited by Kimihito

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something quite dire." Jade looked hesitant. "What do friend's, do exactly? I never had any friends through my life, it has just been me, and my little sister." Jade sighed, she repeated the question. "What do friend's do in the presence of other friends?" 

"Yay! We got two!" Jade looked around, nothing but woods and leaves. No materials. Unless... Jade got on top of a large rock and reached for something in the branches of a tall tree. "Almost... There..." Jades voice sounded strained, she  got on her toes to reach. "So... Close- Woaahhhhhhhh!" Jade said, falling forwards into Kimihito. She hit the ground hard, probably not as hard as her friend. "Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Jade didn't want to move, she felt dizzy and she felt sick.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito listened quietly to her question and took his time to think of an answer. He didnt have much social experience himself so it was rather tricky for him to answer. After giving it some thought,he spoke "Well..Friends hang out together,they stick together. They share their problems so it is easier for them to find a solution. Thats what im trying to do atleast. I dont want you to be sad Jade,thats all i ask"He would sigh a bit then walk along with her. When Jade fell forward towards him,he would fall on the ground aswell and sigh "Are you alright jade? Jade?"He would say,a bit panicked due to her not moving "Please..Tell me you're alright..Jade?"He was kneeling next to her and looking at her face "What do i have to do now.."He mumbled to himself.

@Ghost

"I'm... Fine..." Jade said, groaning as she sat up. "I'm just, a bit dizzy. That's all." Jade look over to Kimihito, who looked worried from what Jade could tell. Jade on the other hand, looked like she was going to gag. "I'm going to stay here for a bit." Jade wasn't ready for the fall, she must have gotten motion sickness. Jade moved backwards untill her back was able to rest on something, in this case it was the stump of a tree. Jade's breathing slowed. She began to think about what he said, it had a nostalgic feeling to it: "I just don't want you to be sad". In the real world,  she was forced to see a therapist for her depression, that therapist said this a lot, but what he said made her a bit happier. Jade took a few deep breaths before saying: "Thank you." Jade forced a smile.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito was relieved to see that Jade was fine "If you feel dizzy,we could make a stop here so you can rest a bit. I wont force you to go on if you dont feel able to." Then Kimihito sat next to Jade,who was sitting against the stump of a tree. Kimihito closed his eyes,enjoying the peace of the wilds. It was somewhat rare for him to do so,since he mostly was on edge while out of town. Monsters were everywhere so he had to keep his guard up at all times. After Jade thanked him,he smiled a bit "Dont mention it Jade. Im here to help you. Because im your friend. So if there's a problem,do not hesitate to come to me. I'll help you"Kimihito said then got up and dusted his shoulders. He adjusted his coat and picked up his gloves.

@Ghost

Jade smiled. “Alright…” Jade got up, hunched over, her hand holding her stomach. “I think I got motion sickness, but I'm pretty sure I'm fine now.” Jade lied, her words and her posture said very different things. “Let's keep going, I didn't invite you here to worry about me...” She faked a smile, trying to make sure Kimihito was fooled so he didn't waste time worrying about her. The last thing she needed was someone to worry, she didn't want sympathy and protection. Jade stumbled around looking for a material. “Hey, Kimihito, may I ask a personal question? What did you do in the beginning, when we were trapped?” Jade clasped her hands together right under her nose, hiding her mouth, then looked away shyly. Which she commonly does when she thinks she said or did something wrong. “I-I, I know it's rude to talk about that, but I really am curious to hear.” She looks to her left. "Hey, is that..." She reached for something growing out a of hole in a trees bark. It was a mushroom, and as luck would have it, it counted as a material.

Spoiler

ID# 111046 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 8

Loot: 20 | Success!

MOB: 9

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost