Hot Springs Party Thread

Alright, it sounds like there's some interest for a BIG Character Development OP Thread on Floor 4 at the Hot Springs by where I've got Mack's cabin set up IC.

So, once the current event is CONCLUDED then I will start that thread.

There will be TWO special events in conjunction with this thread.

EVENT 1 - SWIMSUIT COMPETITION

If you wish to enter this competition within the thread you will NEED to submit an image of your character in a bathing suit to @Itzal, he will approve the image or tell you to try again.

Prior to the start of the thread, or at the same time as the thread starts, I will get the images from Itzal and post them in a POLL where you are permitted to vote. 1 vote PER PLAYER, not 1 vote PER CHARACTER.

The winner of the Poll will be the winner IC, and then we RP out the contest.

EVENT 2 - FAMILIAR COMBAT TOURNAMENT - KING OF THE HILL

This one is simple, sign up and your familiars will fight other familiars in a King of the Hill style tournament. The system for Familiar Combat will be very simple. Post 1 you roll for your familiar, Post 2 your opponent rolls for their familiar. Highest UNMODIFIED BD ROLL wins. Post three, winning familiar tosses losing familiar off the platform and into the water. Very simple. Last one standing wins.

If you want to sign up for the Familiar Combat Tournament, post in this thread.

Though it does not matter to me, as only one of my characters has a familiar currently, are you restricting the familiar contest to one per player? Regardless, I would liek to sign up Roman, Neopolitan's Cobalt Pseudodragon for the familiar contest. Also, when would you like the swimsuit pictures to begin getting sent?