Battle Ready Inventory
TP Crystal
T2 HP Crystal x2
T2 HP Potion x1

Skills

One Handed Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Search and Detect | Rank 1: +1 LD
                      Sneak and Hide | Rank 1: +2 Stealth Rating
                                                     Light Armor | Rank 3: +12 Mitigation                               
      E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
                                                              E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
                                                  E Disguise | +1 ACC to Players - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG

The dark cloaked female would materialize within the fourth floor. She would gaze around, immediately hesitant of her surroundings. She had been on high alert after the battle between Hestia and Domarus. This had been the first time she had been targeted for her own doings. Having decided to side with Adrian over Domarus had made her a few enemies, not including fighting against both Aereth and Itzal. She was thankful that the Ascendants had split from eachother or she would have an entire guild at her heels. Domarus was impactful, but it would take quite a bit for him to try to catch her. Hestia she wasn't worried about. She was mostly focused on the others, and while she was a direct connection to Adrian, it was hard to believe Adrian would risk himself for her sake. Finally there was Aereth, she wanted to see him. Itzal intervened at the battle, allowing him to escape. Now it was her job to get higher leveled and manage to find him while fighting off those who would hunt her. 

She took a step into the frozen floor, the snow beginning to catch on her cloak. It wouldn't be long before her cloak looked like the snow around it. Her dagger remained unseen in the sleeve of her cloak, prepared to swipe into action. According to Adrian her focus was to gain levels and get to Tier 3. Once she had that kind of power they could focus more towards the non-mechanized part of fighting. There was one objective for the fourth floor, find the Night's King and kill him. She didn't plan on inviting anyone to join her, she was more than able to do it herself. She kept her head down as she moved towards the gate towards the outside of the floor. 

Quest Details

Spoiler

<<The Night's King>>

This quest takes place on Floor 4

This quest is not repeatable

VRkziev.png

Chatter among NPCs that frequent the snow-filled streets of «Snowfrost Town» have begun to speak hearsay of a fortress in the far north, where the mountains are tall and the forests thick. These rumors tell of a King of Ice, whose pale skin matches the snow that coats his frozen throne. If a player were to pursue these rumors, they would be lead to a tavern known as the Long Barrow. There, they would find an NPC with grizzled features named Joramun, who tells them of the legend of the Night’s King, a legendary undead monster who lives in a fortress made from ice and stone hidden within the tallest mountains. Joramun also tells the player that his wife had been killed by the Night’s King, and offers the player a reward if they kill the Night’s King and bring back his crown.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Page (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party size of 4

-A total of (4*the number of participants) Frost Wights must be defeated before the boss.

- The «Night’s King» must be defeated.

Night's King Information:

1QJKD6h.png

<<Night's King>> is a non-respawning Quest Boss with the following stats:

HP - 450
Mitigation - 50
Damage per Attack - 300 DMG
Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

«Weaken Area»
(Passive)
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

Frost Wight Information:
sHOfxIg.png

Stats
HP - 100
Mitigation - 25
Damage per Attack - 120 DMG
Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)

Rewards:

1. 3 Skill Points

Parties of players are advised.
Recommended Level: 35+

Quest Credit to Takao!
(updated to reflect september update)

@Mars

Edited by Hidden

He gazes forward as he makes his way throgh the snowy tundras that the floors has as he keeps his hands within his pockets a low seething rage bubbling underneath his skin at the knowledge that his rival has had done multiple more quests without himself to benefit so the duo can at least stay somewhat on track with one another. 'Which means that it is now a contest of me having to surpass him at all costs. Even if it means risking myself getting two shot by mobs though i guess it isn't as big of a risk when i can just use some alchemy potions to boost a majority of my stats. Though i guess it is possible that cook would've been more beneficial for myself to take. However, can't think about that to much now.' He thinks to himself shaking his head ever so slightly as he moves forward through the snowy plains heading straight towards the location of the icy castle that this floor holds for players wanting to have a challenge  to fight against as he can only only hope he can take on Absolute Zero as well to get some nice experience.  At the man's side is a liger covered in a thin aura of flames to warm up the black haired martial artist who is rather lacking in having activated the survival skill. A small grin on his face at having survived the event on floor thirteen and having met at least some interesting enough individuals from it while also gaining himself  a small list of enemies along the way possibly.

Items consumed:

Spoiler

+2 DMG (rare damage potion.)
+20 MIT (rare alchemist potion)
+60 HP (rare overhealth potion)

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 780/780     ENG: 72/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

She moved out of the town, trudging through snow. Most of it was compacted down as part of the game for easier traveling, but there was parts that had thick snow that was hard to transverse. The clouds blocked most of the sun out, but it was still quite easy to see everything on the floor. The neutral setting allowed for Umbra to naturally be out but have no advantages. The fox had been a bit more sporadic since its battle with Itzal's dragon, seeming dissapointed at its failure.  Since then, it seemed distracted and constantly moved from shadow to shadow, sometimes uncontrollably. Now, the fox walked at her side even though it usually remained quietly resting in her own shadow. As she walked, her eyes surveyed the land when they caught on something moving. Human shaped. Activating her search and detect, she would gain a slight vision boost. She would find that the player looked familiar, but his name and details were rather fuzzy. 'Perhaps I'll find out who it is if I get a closer look'. 

Changing directions, she would move to intercept the player, knowing the player would see her fully well before she arrived. A hundred meters away she would stop, giving the boy a better look. She had most definitely seen him before. Was it at the event? She would stand quietly to see if the player would approach or speak. 

@Mars

He continues to make his way trough the frozen wastes of the snowy tundra as he catches sight of something moving much to his surprise as it is a humanoid form as he gazes towards the possible enemy unable to make out he form that well. The martial artist keeping his guard up as he approaches the individual as he spots the form of a cloaked individual with a orange crystal as his eyes narrow as the fighters shifts into a brawler's stance trying to make himself seem rather weak and pathetic for not knowing any decent way of fighting as he looks towards the cloaked figure getting himself ready for all might if the foe shows themselves as a danger to his health. His familiar staying right besides mars and charging up fire near its mouth to burn a nice clear field towards the woman to deal with the pesky snow that seems ever present on this floor that makes combat a slog from trying to maneuver through it. Name and reason for being out here! He shouts over towards the woman.

The player would stop in his tracks, his familiar shooting a jet of flame to melt the snow in front of them. She would step forward into the now snow-melted area that was about ten feet in front of her. She would hear the player shout, a voice all too familiar but a finger couldn't be put on it. The shout asked for her name and reason why she was out here. A smug smile would come to her lips. This player was quite cocky to be just demanding information. She seen no visible weapons on the man, indicating A: He wasn't prepared for combat. B: He had a small hidden weapon such as herself. C: He was a martial artist. If he was demanding info from her, he was either stupid or armed so that knocked off answer A. He was prepared. Preferring not to shout at the top of her lungs, she would slowly and cautiously walk within a 50 meter range to just be able to call to him. "Hidden" she would state plainly for the man. If she had made progress when it came to having her name feared, than the boy wouldn't need a reason after that and would change his attitude. 'Well, if he's an old enemy that I don't remember than we might have a problem' She would stand there, her lips curved into a smile as she waited for the boy to do something. 

@Mars

He raises an eyebrow at the woman that walks towards him as she says her name as he just nods his head not being that terrified of the woman at all though knowing enough to be careful of a orange crystal whether it is from a event boss raider or a stranger. Orange crystals always mean that eventually a stab to the back is the only thing you're going to get from such people one way or the other. He keeps himself in a battle ready stance and a rather calm look within his eyes as his familiar stays between the two the liger that is surrounded by flames seemingly ready to blast the woman with flames, or with fangs and claw. That didn't answer my question Hidden why you are out here. Is it for murder, or is it for a quest like i am. He asks the woman in a calm tone of voice his legs tense and ready to run away at a moment's notice knowing when he could be beat and killed at a moment's notice. 'No damage, no TP crystal, no way out if she decides to attack. They might call me coward i call myself a survivor.' He thinks to himself to keep him focused enough on his survival even though he'd rather just fight the woman if he could, but pride aside is what is necessary to actually live through everything.

The man stood in a battle ready stance, his familiar engulfed in flames in front of her. The next words to come out his mouth made her giggle. "Murder? Yes, I am a player killer. However, I don't kill people for no reason. Only those that stand in my way. The only difference between me and a green player is I am not afraid to deal the last blow" She walked a little closer until she was about twenty feet from the man. A distance where they could just talk. "Wait a minute. I remember you, you're that guy that attacked Miraak first. I praise you for that, it would have better to stop trying after it didn't work the first time". she would plainly tell him. "Merely curiosity is why I confronted you. I could have jut kept on my way towards the Night's King" She pointed towards the direction of the icy fortress. Umbra, her fox made mostly of pure shadow, would walk forward to see the other familiar, but remain a short distance away. Fire made light, light wasn't good for her. The liger was quite a bit larger than herself, and while the shadow fox could cause itself to increase in size by spreading out her shadows more it was much easier to remain in the compacted state. 

He nods his head towards the woman able to understand her reasoning rather well since it was just simple logic to finish off the opposition and not to give them any mercy if they are posing a threat to one's health and sense of safety. He relaxes his stance to not be outwardly aggressive, but still remaining ready to run at a moment's notice from this player not willing to trust his safety into the hand's of a player with such a crystal since anything and everything has the potential to just be a lie to get a opening attack in. Miraak was talking and we came to fight that boss i did my one attack since we came to fight not converse with that clump of data that was that boss. I don't know where you got the impression i did multiple i did my one and waited through the creature's annoying dialogue while taking jabs at that man who was a inadequate leader within my eyes, and it is simple as he didn't have my respect so he didn't have my loyalty in that fight. He says in a calm tone of voice towards the black cloaked player with the fire familiar at Mars' side flares its flames ever so slightly when the black shadow cat reveals itself towards him. The liger doing so out of curiosity of what the creature even is and if it gets pain from being exposed to light. Mars hearing the name of the quest chuckles softly towards himself as he shakes his head at that. Well what a coincidence i was heading in this direction to do that quest as well i was figuring if i need to accelerate my level gain i would need to do more dangerous quests soloing, but it seems fate wants me to keep with some kind of possibly partner to fight in these ones.

She took the time o listen to what the boy had to say. He was amusing to say in the least. There was fire in his eyes that were ready to set the very ground beneath their feet ablaze. As he finished by talking about Domarus, she would smile. "He jsut lost my loyalty not too long ago. I guess he hates both of us now, but I believe he might actually want to kill me" She would shrug. "As for Miraak talking, I would be a bit dissapointed if he never too the time to make some real story" As she mentioned Night's King, the man would chuckle and claim he was going on the same quest. Raising an eyebrow, she would shift her weight to her left hip. "Oh?" She giggled herself. "Fate has got nothing for you, it trapped you in this hell" She would begin walking, past the boy. "Alright then, I guess we can get this show on the road". She needed to get to a higher level if she was going to train with Adrian or ever have a chance of touching Itzal. He had made her look like a joke. That was something that couldn't stand. Players in this world had to fear her and understand the potential of death just like Mars had when he seen her. 

As the shadow fox edged closer to the larger fire familiar to check it out but the liger seemed equally curious. It would ignite its flame brighter, the fox leaping back into Hidden's shadow and vanishing from sight. 

@Mars

Well than if the man hates us both than if he ever wants to fight one of us he probably wouldn't be all that great during the fight since he would most likely let anger consume him if he does hate as you say he does. He says towards the cloaked woman as he relaxes ever so slightly any sense of worry gone for the moment as the woman doesn't seem out to get him at the very moment, and all he has to do is keep it that way which shouldn't be difficult since it is as simple as not pressing any of the wrong buttons a person can have. When hearing the comment about the game he just chuckles softly and looks towards the dagger user with a small smirk across his face. I mean why do you call this hell Hidden? is it because you're not in a familiar place like the real world? It shouldn't be strange anymore you've been here for four years. Is it the constant fear of death? The same is in the real world just not as blatant. Each world is hell, but in this world you can actually control who kills you by getting strength that is corporal in your hand with numbers to aid you. With that in mind isn't in reality this world a form of paradise compared to the real world? You can shape your destiny not be twisted by the hands of something else, and have to worry about a bomb or nuke being dropped on you. He says rather simply towards the dagger using woman as he starts to make his way past her to get towards the castle of ice where the night's king will reside for him to kill.

As he spoke she would quickly recorrect herself. "Hate might be the wrong word... for you. I'll be seeing him eventually, I am sure of that" She noticed a slight release of tension in the man's body, making it seem to her that she had managed to break through the shell of unfamiliarity. He would look at her again and question her words. As he began to finish, he would walk past her, continuing the journey. "You might be able to shape your own destiny here, but you are never in control. The bastard who trapped us here has us tied to strings that he pulls the way he wants. If he wanted to, he could wipe out Aincrad easily, killing every player here" She failed to mention to him that she was afraid her father would decide that she wasn't worth the hospital expenses and tell them to pull the plug. 

His argument was flawed, they had every worry of those outside along with new ones from the inside. "If you think we're in control here, you are wrong. We're just a mouse waiting for the trap to finish us off" with that, she would hush, following the man towards the castle. 

@Mars

We might not be in control of the world sure, but we are in control of a few key factors to stay alive. We can control how strong we become, we can control what items we can get from going to fellow players with professions to try and get the best gear to ensure our survival against the increasingly stronger monsters and traps that might come with them and other killers. So while we can't control the world we can control our lives in the sense of we control our bodies and who we talk to and where we go. You say Kayaba can wipe us off the map anytime he feels like that is true, but you can say the same with the fact nuclear war could happen at any moment to wipe all life off from the face of the earth. While we might have limited amounts of control the little bits we do have are enough to allow us to sail comfortably enough without to much worry in my mind. He says with a small shrug of his shoulders in indifference while continuing to make his way towards the icy castle that is within its cave as his familiar continues to burn with enough heat to keep him warm and promptly melt the snow ever so slightly with every step.

The man would keep up his argument, causing her to believe that he actually enjoyed being in this world. She would admit, she could agree partly. The constant worry of death was there in the real world as well, but she didn't like the idea of being trapped, waiting for the day her father deemed her a lost cause and tell the doctors that he would be paying no further. The drunk had been uncaring ever since her mother had died. "Well, I guess it really doesn't matter what I think about this world. All that matters is that we're stuck in it" She would follow behind the man, walking in the melted parts of the snow. Umbra kept a safe distance behind her, unhappy about seeing another familiar that created light. Her familiar was almost powerless to others like that. As they arrived at the icy castle, she would understand the quest would partake here. She looked towards Mars and told him, "You can go ahead, go first and grab attention. I can only create focused attacks since I use a dagger" She would flick her wrist, the phase weapon falling from her sleeve. She would grab the hilt, holding it in a reverse grip. 

@Mars

He glances towards the black hooded player and just shrugs his shoulders ever so slightly at that as he looks towards the dagger using woman with a confident smirk upon his face. Lets put it this way for those frosty enemies i can deal with them all by myself you just sit back and get ready to attack the king of this castle i'll deal with the weak enemies for efficiency sake of our time. In fact. Just go and attack the king while i deal with the weaklings if you can. He tells the black cloaked woman while making his way forward into the castle and as soon as he enters he watches as eight frost wrights slowly rise up as ice slowly crumble away from their bodies. Their skin as icy blue as most games would make them usually as he just crosses his arm as he activates his sword art along with charge crouching low getting ready to charge at four of them ready to get rid of half right away. Rushing forward the black clothed and haired martial artist gets close to a group of four and slams his leg into four of them bisecting them with his leg alone as they burst into red pixels leaving only the other four who are slowly waking up from their icy slumber. Four down, four to go.

#109114 BD:10 24x6=  144
#109116 BD:8  22x6= 132
#109117 BD:10 144 DMG
#109118 BD:4+3=7 132 DMG  [-12 ENG]

Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 60/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
Hidden: ?/?

Frost wright 5: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125
Frost wright 6: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125
Frost wright 7: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125
Frost wright 8: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125

Edited by Mars

As they began to talk strategy, he would tell her that he would deal with the minions and she could move immediately to the boss. Nodding, she would reply, "Sounds like a decent plan" Of course, with the damage reduction effect form the boss, she would take longer to defeat the King. Her dagger would land its effect and Phase just fine, so there wouldn't be as much of a problem. As Mars moved in for the minions, she would slink to the side, watching as the first wave became nothing but broken shards. 'Impressive, so he isn't going to be dead weight' she would think to herself before moving into the boss room. She would look to the other end of the room, a large stone cold large man carrying an ax would stand. "So, you're the boss huh?" 

Grinning, she would dart forward preparing to take on the first attack. The undead boss would sing its heavy ax, but she was far too fast for the weapon to even come close to touching her. Leaping over the weapon, her own weapon would take on a bright orange hue. She would then begin her attack, attacking and cutting through her opponent to knock off a few health points. She would then leap backwards, moving away form the vicinity of the boss which now swung its weapon around him in an outrage. 

BD:5+3=8 12*13=156 RAW DMG -50= 106 Total DMG  [-12 ENG]
MD:4-1=3 Miss

@Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 60/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
@Hidden: HP: 700/700 ENG: 58/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Frost wright 6: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125
Frost wright 7: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125
Frost wright 8: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:125

Night's King 344/450   DMG:300  MIT:50  MD:9(+85 DMG)  MD:10(+100 DMG)

Edited by Hidden

He looks towards the three remaining frost wrights as he nods his head considering his odds as he rushes forward towards the group of four once more activating his aoe sword art as he gets in close towards the opposition once more aiming to just bisect the four of them in one clean sweep of his leg through their torsos. However, while he had managed to bisect three of them the last seemed to have been aware enough to know of the danger of this attack from viewing the other four being killed and use its sword to take the brunt of the damage leaving it unharmed through his attack. seven down, one left to go. There is always one isn't their? He says to himself in a calm tone of voice as he gets into a battle ready stance intending on just killing this thing before moving quickly on over towards the king's throne room to deal with the king alongside the black hooded player.

Action: Tornado Kick

#109158 BD:1  MD:5-3=2
#109159 BD:2+3=5+1(concentration)=6 132
#109160 BD:4+4=8 132
#109161 BD:4+4=8 132

Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 51/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
@Hidden: HP: 700/700 ENG: 58/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Night's King 344/450   DMG:300  MIT:50  MD:9(+85 DMG)  MD:10(+100 DMG)

Edited by Mars

Mars wouldn't join her in the battle, seeming to be leaving most of the battle in the hands of her. Of course, she could handle the quest on her own, but it would be much slower and requiring much more care. His ax was slow, but he could get lucky. "Umbra, make an opening" she would tell it. The familiar would begin to grow from its normal state, inflating her very being at the cost of not being as condensed. If it were dark, the familiar would have been able to enlarge herself without cost, but this would provide at least some sort of strain. Hidden began to dart forward again, watching as Umbra slammed into the face of her opponent, knocking him off balance. Her chance was now. The dagger in her hand would take an orange hue as she shot towards her opponent like an arrow. 

Her weapon would collide with her opponents chest and she would use her momentum to flip herself over the King, creating a large gash up through his shoulder. Her feet would land on the icy marble floor. Standing in a battle ready position, the king would roar again, unhappy that he hadn't slain her. If he got a hit in... Mars had just better hurry. Her skill would only hold out for so long before she became outmatched. All it would take was one lucky hit. 

ID: 109337
BD:5+3=8 - DMG: 12*13=156-50=106 DMG Total
MD:4-1=3

@Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 60/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
@Hidden: HP: 700/700 ENG: 48/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Night's King 238/450   DMG:300  MIT:50  MD:9(+85 DMG)  MD:10(+100 DMG)

Edited by Hidden

Looking over towards the last creature he lets his fingers get covered in a thin layer of energy with the primary ones being his index fingers gaining the most energy to strike at the opponent in front of him. Running along the frosted floors of ice and snow the martial artist would move in close towards the creature having to literally kick the ground anytime he would need to turn a direction to break it ever so slightly to allow a change in direction. The martial artist having moved forward in a zig zag motion as he would move in within striking range as a small arrogant smirk graces the lips of the fighter as his fingers would jab out quickly striking the key muscle groups of a normal humanoid's body. The fighter striking at points that he dind't even know existed from himself just trusting in the system to guide him through the motions as he wouldn't fight it. When the attack would end the creature would quickly burst into red pixels and once more burst open the king's doors as a frost artic wind would enter the area where the martial artist is as he feels a chill through his body made of ones and zeros. The cold air of this wind somehow defying the survival skill and making him feel sluggish and weaker somehow compared to his recent fight against the creatures. What...what is this thing even doing?

Action: Acupuncture  #109349 BD:7+4=11  9x17= 153-25= 128DMG frost wright 5 dead

@Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 52/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
@Hidden: HP: 700/700 ENG: 48/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Edited by Mars

She heard the doors open and close behind them as she fought. She would slide another horizontal ax blow, and roll out of the way from a crushing blow of a punch that would crack the very marble ground. She would move over to Mars who still seemed to be adjusting to the loss of strength. She would shake her head. "Some form of defense of his. Its to keep us from dealing too much damage, no matter how high of a level we are" Her familiar would return to her side as she prepared yet another attack. She had it already almost at 50% health from two attacks. If she got another attack in and so did Mars, it might just be all over. Darting forward, her weapon would take on a bright orange hue. Smiling, she would dart forward towards her opponent. She leapt into the air, preparing to thrust her weapon into her opponent to bring in down one final notch. As she did however, her blows would be blocked by its axe and her body would be thrown to the other side of the room as a fist would smash into her side, sending her sprawling across the floor. The first and only hit she had taken sapped over 25% of her health. 

She would get up, watching her health fall the rest of the way. It would be clear to Mars that she had gotten over confident, but to her she was clueless. The boss had just gotten lucky. 

109528 BD:2+3=5 - MISS
MD:7-1=6 ~ 300-48=252 DMG

@Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 52/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
@Hidden: HP: 448/700 ENG: 47/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Edited by Hidden

Glancing towards the events that he walks into the room with he sees the black cloaked player still in the green but is hurting for the most part and going in to attack the king to trade attacks with the creature as he just nods his head calmly as he gets into a fighting stance as he stares down the creature narrowing his eyes at hearing the information provided by the player killer. 'Limiting my strength. Well than that is annoying little detail it also means that charge is useless in this fight as well. Time to get creative i guess.' He moves forward towards the creature being mindful of any ice that he would encounter to just let himself slide and move along any ice he encounters while making his way towards the king his right fist ignited in a bright light as he is ready to deck the king in the face and end it with a singular attack hopefully. he gets close towards the king and slams his face into the creature his fist hitting its chest as he sees the king lose around half of its remaining hp but still remain standing with its axe in hand with red eyes glaring down towards him  before focusing back on the woman it had been battling mainly. Well than. I guess whatever field effect is happening is quite severe than. He says with a slight twinge of annoyance within his voice.

#109568 BD:7+3=10 12x15= 180-50=130 DMG

[H:0] Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 36/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:3] @Hidden: HP: 448/700 ENG: 47/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Night's King 108/450   DMG:300  MIT:50  MD:9(+85 DMG)  MD:10(+100 DMG)

Edited by Mars