Welcome back, should you choose to stay. There's a few options when it comes to restarting. If you want to keep your story, but disregard your progress, I can talk with the rest of staff about letting you submit a new journal and resetting your character. If you want to keep some of your progress, but not your story, you could suicide your character and get a rebirth (you'll get half of your SP back). If you would simply like help in converting your character to the newer systems, we can help with you in converting your stats and making them up to date @Winik.

I'd love any and all help converting things over to the new systems. My intentions are to get some help with respeccing Winik without losing his backstory. My wife and I wrote the backstory together, creating the character on here as a reflection of the one in her fanfiction. I'm just looking to change his stats without making things overcomplicated.

Thankfully, your stats are up to date enough that we would have to do very little in terms of conversion, just give you the mats and col so they are in the new banking system (no longer tracked by each person). If you would like to respec your character, you have a few options. The first is to save up Col to get a refund on spent skill points. The cost for that is 1000 Col per SP refunded, and you can refund up to 50 SP per month. If you don't wish to save up the COl (I would be willing to RP with you to grind it out with any of my [too many] characters), I can talk with the rest of staff to possibly offer you a full reset on your character. This would allow you to reuse the backstory an personality of your character, but you would have to start from square one with gear, level, and resources.

Changing a face claim can be done at any time, and I know of several people who have done it quite a few times. All that it needs to be is an anime-styled image to keep in line with the style of the site. As for switching over your 2 handed assault spear to shield, that would just need to be a skill refund. That can be applied for in the skill refund thread in the evaluations section. Again, it will cost you 1,000 Col per SP you wish to refund (5,000 if you only have 1 rank in 2H spear). Once the SP is refunded, you are free to reinvest as you wish.