[F21] The Cloak's Corner Rank 5 Merchant

A broad grin spreads across Alec's otherwise normally stern stony visage. "Dagger Sir you have given me wonderful news and made my day!" Alec announces boisterously. "Perhaps if you're so inclined you could do me one more favor?" Alec asks of the Merchant. "I think I'd like to sell the other trinket as it does me no real good that I can see. However I notice a few consumables that have struck my eye. Perhaps you'd sell me 2 Material Improvement and 2 Infused Strength? That should come 600 Col and if we can subtract the sale of the other trinket that would equal 475 Col total unless my math is off or I am mistaken.” Alec asks of the Merchant in his deep baritone rumble.

Edited by Alec
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It had been a few days since Alec had last visited the shop of Dagger the Merchant so Alec figured today would be a good day to stop by he wanted to check and see if those Potions he had spotted last time he was in were still available and do he wanted to seal that deal plus he had just found a new piece of Heavy Armor and a new One Hand Battle Axe when he'd beaten Furry, Fluffy Avenger so he might as well see if he could get them identified from Dagger while he was around. Alec stepped into the shop and rose to his full height as he approached the counter. "Good afternoon Dagger. How you're doing well today." Alec offered as a greeting in his deep baritone voice. "I've found a few more items I'd really like to get identified and since you did such a great job last time if like to secure your services again if you wouldn't mind." Alec said as he placed the weapon and armor on the counter along with a neatly piled stack of Col.

Spoiler

ID: 115331a

Tier: 1

Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: Perfect

ID: 115331b

Type: One Hand Battle Axe

@Dagger

Edited by Alec

(OOC: lotsa stuff bought, but only 1 identify tho owo)
(OOC 2: switching the immolation potion out for another Field rations since they cost the same :3)

2565 col sent to Dagger

Items Purchased...

Spoiler

<<General Stock buys>>
T1 Dungeon Map x1 (110 col)
Field Rations x2 (640 col)
Water Canister x1 (420 col)
Double Tent x1 (630 col)

<<Identified Stock buys>>
(T1 rare Consumable) Material improvement x1 (150)
(T1 rare Consumable) Improved Strength x1 (150)
(T1 Perfect Weapon) Righteous Executioner (275 col)

<<Identify request>>
Rare Consumable Identify (T1) x1 (210 col)

Mina glanced around the area, wide eyed at the scenery. The hot springs of floor 21 were fantastic to look at walked into the Merchant shop and started browsing around the place for different items. Her eyes had focused on the consumable items, mainly, but she did see a weapon that caught her eye. It was a rapier with damage, bleed, and paralyze, apparently. It was called <<Righteous Executioner>>. A fitting name, and a fantastic looking weapon. She also spotted a pair of potions that, while they were of rare quality, were actually still really good. One granted bonus MIT, while the other granted Bonus DMG. She made a small list in her head of the things that she wanted to grab. Immolation, Field Rations, Righteous Executioner, a Dungeon Map. Water Canister, Double Tent, Material Improvement, Improved Strength. Mina walked to the counter after gathering up all of the items she was grabbing, and placing them in front of Dagger, alongside the unidentified Rare Consumable she had gotten from opening a chest with Itzal. "Mou... I'd like to buy all of this, plus get an identify for my Rare consumable." she said softly, glancing at the man calmly. "I've already done a mental tally of the col necessary, and I'm sending it now." mina opened her menu, before sending the col over to Dagger.

@Dagger

Checking over the customers he had received over the day he gently tips the hat towards Alec and sends him another message  with a look of bafflement towards the larger framed man. Another paralytic immunity Alec! You must be some regular blood hound to get this twice in a row for these kinds of things. he says towards him as he sends him over the gear with a nod of his head. Also handing him over the bleed axe that he had identified along with this. When a more older looking woman than the usual crowd he sees being active makes her way into the shop and buying from hsi stock he nods his head towards her with a grin. Taking the consumable he quickly identifies it and hadns it back towards her with a grin. Seems you were in luck a nice protein it'll make some good use in the future i imagine. he says politely towards her with a tip of his hat. Keep in mind the Cloak and Dagger is always open for business Madam. If you ever need a scout for finding things i can be your man as well. He says politely towards the woman

#115409 BD:10 CD:10+1=11  LD:4  Para Immunity
#115410 LD:9  Heavy Momentum
#115411 LD:8  Taunt

#115412 LD:7  Bleed
#115413 LD:20  Damage
#115414 LD:9  Bleed

#115415 LD:19 Protein (x2)

@tricolor_mina@Alec

Edited by Dagger

+1 Snack of strong

Mina bowed respectfully, a pleased look crossing her face at the speed of the identification of her item. She would most definitely be getting her evaluations done here from here on out, especially at his current prices. She nearly laughed in surprise when she read the name of the item. apparently Dagger seemed to have a sense of Humor. As it was, she gave a faint smile to the elegant man, before bidding him farewell for now. She had to start fighting enemies and getting stronger. being at level 14 wasn't enough for her anymore. She wanted to be up there with her friends. Her old guild-mates.

Mina walks into the store again, a smile on her face. "Mou, I'm back!" she said cheerfully, plonking several items onto the counter. This time she had three to Identify, a pair of rare trinkets, and a perfect consumable. She smiled as she picked up one of the many ornate spyglasses that were within the glass case, along with a teleport crystal. It was exciting to bring in lots of loot from killing monsters, especially ones that had dropped a decent amount of col and mats to help balance it out. "I'd like the consumable as quickly as possible, but other than that, you can take your time on the rest of it. I don't need them immediately~" Mina sent the col amount to Dagger, smiling faintly as she did so. there was just something about the guy that made her happy to do business with him!

Items Bought
@Dagger

Spoiler

1x Teleport Crystal
1x Spyglass
2x T1 Rare Trinket Identifications
1x T1 Perfect Consumable Identifications

- 2750 Col in total

Looking towards a familiar pink figure make his way into his shop he gives a respectful nod towards the older woman and takes the trinkets and quickly does a scan over their properties. Finding a correlation between the two he can find that they both have a regenerative quality towards energy. However, when investigating into the other aspects he finds himself grinning when seeing that he managed to get another rather lucky score for a customer. Tilting his hat towards the woman he says with a smile. Seems i still have a lucky eye, or my customers manage to have that very eye since you managed to get a unique yourself like my friend Alec. If you're a healer or know a healer this is your lucky day ma'am. He says handing over the two trinkets towards her. Picking up the consumable after quickly scanning through the snack he nods his head. Accuracy as well. Some lucky finds this'll go rather well with that protein from last time. Do please come back to my shop again ma'am. The cloak's roof is always open to more business, and please do pass around the name if you can. Cloak's Corner Uniques apparently guaranteed at the rate i've been identifying them.

#115576 LD:11  Prosperity
#115577 LD:8 Recovery

#115578 LD:6  Recovery
#115579 BD:10 CD:11+1=12 LD:17 Life Mending

#115581 LD:12 (rare accuracy) [can't be perfect since violates the rules.]

Edited by Dagger

Kirbs ventured into the shop and looked around. The space around her was homey and it gave her an odd tingly feeling of home... somehow. She rubbed her hands together and walked forward towards the man who she presumed was the shop owner. "Hello, good sir!" She piped, flashing him a grin. "I heard this place was pretty good so I just came by to take a look. But now that I'm here, I kind of need a few things to be identified?" She tilted her head. She opened her menu and pulled out the unidentified armour. "If you could please identify that, it'd be much appreciated." She smiled, pushing the armour towards him an inch. "Right, all in good money too!" The redhead pulled out her menu and paid him. When was the last time she had even gone to a merchant's shop? Has she ever even been to one?

Spoiler

ID:  [111053A] 

Tier: 1

Type: Light Amour

-740 Col

@Dagger

Mina looked excited at the items that Dagger had evaluated. Getting a Unique was supposed to be RARE for christs sake! Yet he'd evaluated at least one other before the one he had evaluated for herself. Life mending! that meant that she could finally get her healing up and running! How exciting! the other two items had ended up slightly generic, and her poor perfect Consumable had ended up as a rare due to the enhancement not going up to perfect, which was ok with her. Especially considering the fact that she now had a unique item. She smiled, and thanked Dagger for the evaluations. "Speedy, and very effective!" she said, her voice brimming with excitement. "I'll be sure to visit again soon, you do a fantastic Job!" Mina walked right past a girl with vibrant orange hair, who had just set a set of armor on top of the counter, and began conversing with Dagger.

+ Angel Rose
+ Prospering Watch
+ Snack of The Eagle

Taking the light armor from the young girl that enters into the shop he scans it over real quick letting his gaze travel along each speck of the armor to get an idea of what it is about. After the initial scan it becomes rather obvious, but sadly as well nothing unique like he had just done for the pink haired woman that entered into his shop. 'Maybe it's a once per day thing to get that lucky?' He wonders idly to himself before handing the gear back towards the girl with a smile upon his face. Nothing unique, but can serve rather well if you felt like fighting against some mobs for more col. It's my sincere apology that i couldn't get you anything better. He says as he takes off his hat and puts it against his chest with a small bow.

#115593 LD:5  Regen
#115594 LD:1   Regen
#115595 LD:18  LD

Edited by Dagger

Entering into the shop he puts down four mroe unidentified gear towards the more before giving a simple wave not needing to say much else ot the merchant that should know by now what he expects of the deal that they have with these sort of things. Having sent him the col along with the exchange of the items before turning and making his way out of the shop not paying much heed for staying much longer when he has more important things to be doing that isn't waiting around for some identified gears that could be made out from what could essentially just be a whole lot of nothing that is useless in teh end for himself.

1 perfect T2 unidentified light armor, 2 T2 unidentified rare trinkets, 1 perfect unidentified T2 trinket,

4600 COL

Vigilon had been needing to get some consumables identified, and it was apparent that the usual place to have things identified wasn't open, meaning he needed to find a new spot. After some time, he ended up in floor 21. "Welcome back to the lands of death by high-level mobs, Vigilon..." He told himself. Of course, it wasn't long before he found a merchant shop. On the outside, it was a neat building with Japanese style and architecture. Once he entered, though...a completely different feeling came from the interior's atmosphere. Nonetheless, he walked up to the shopkeeper, and he placed four items down on the counter as he explained, "I've got four rare consumables of two different tiers that I'd like to have identified." He also placed the amount of col he would need to pay.

Paid 1330 col to @Dagger

Identifications:

Spoiler

ID: 100578b
Type:  Potion
Quality: Rare

ID: 100578c

ID: 98696b
Tier: 2

ID: 98696c
Tier: 2

And it was that day! Let's see if there truly was luck on his side, for he was excited to get something new for his build. If the recent small grind didn't work, he'll just continue on them until one was found. And he wanted to take his chances and use the consumable he obtained a while ago as well for the items that he was about to drop onto the merchant. Upon arrival, he would give a friendly wave with one palm while opening an HUD in the other. "Hey there! I got some items for you to identify whenever you have the chance. Enjoy a little lucky boost as well~." With that, he would send over the items, the col, and a consumable for good luck so that the chances would be higher.

Dropping off for identification:

T3 Perfect Weapons (x4)

T3 Perfect Trinket

T3 Perfect Heavy Armor

Trading to @Dagger:

-1 CD consumable

Edited by Sey

Taking the unique potion that he hasn't had a chance to view before he picks up the concoction and takes a drink of it as swiftly as he could and feels a sense of increased foresight into the machinations of gear. When going over the gear he goes over the handwraps, and than the armor and lets out a low whistle of appreciation and makes note to write them down for future use in terms of how incredible they are. 'Two more uniques on top of those three other instances. Seems like lady luck is smiling upon me.' he thinks to himself as he puts in front of the white haired man a heavy armor designed as if it had come off of the bdoy of Dracula aka Vlad Tepes the Impaler himself, and on top of that hand wraps as if they had come off the corpse of Rohk. Two uniques for your luxury mister. If you have any future identifies please make a returning visit. The name is Dagger and the Cloak's Corner is my shop. Where i can identify things at one of the lower prices of such things while all the while guranteing uniques or in your case two for each individual guranteed seemingly. Please do come again and spread my good name around. he says in a polite tone of voice taking off his hat and putting it against his chest with a small bow towards the man who has left himself unnamed.

#116224 LD:9  Paralyze
#116225 LD:3 Keen
#116226 LD:6 Keen

#116227  LD:4 Keen
#116228 LD:5 Keen
#116229 LD:1 Taunt

#116230 LD:3 Keen
#116231 BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:20  Absolute Accuracy
#116232 LD:1  Keen

#116233 LD:5  Keen
#116234 LD:3  Keen
#116235 LD:17 Accuracy

#116236 LD:13 Heavy Momentum
#116237 LD:16  Mitigation
#116238 BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:10  Vampiric Defensive

#116239 LD:2  Keen
#116240 LD:15  Evasion
#116241 LD:8 Recovery

Using +1 CD consumable

@Sey

The gear

Spoiler

Name: Viridia
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID: #115409, #115410, #115411
Roll: BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Vampiric Defensive, and Taunt, Heavy Momentum
Description:  A armor set that looks like it came from the gothic medieval era of gear. Modeled and embroidered with a bat esthetic with the symbol of two spears crossing at the back that stop at both shoulders. The armor a bronze like color.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=573428

Name: Lynir
ID: #115412, #115313, #115414
Roll: BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:20
Item Type: Hand wraps
Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Keenx2
Description: A pair of hand wraps that go around the armor the material light as if one isn't even wearing them. Each strike that follows being as true as one with the eyes of a eagle able to land their blows with efficient and precise strikes. The wraps themselves having a symbol of a eagle eye on each.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572229

Edited by Dagger

And wouldn't you know it, two rather useful uniques came out from it too! There was an absolute accuracy gauntlet with a set of keens. What more? The fact that those keens could work well with the heavy momentum on his newer armor. A lot of mitigation is going to be lost in translation to these things, but he could see a lot of consistent damage coming from them. Maybe if he mixed them up with a bit of recovery enhancements... Yeah... Yeah! "And they compliment the lot of each other quite well. Excellent job, I'll definitely return when I have more items in need of a refinement. Have a good evening." Sey would declare, taking the items from the kind merchant. Oh yes, this was a good business indeed.

Obtained:

Spoiler

Name: Viridia
ID: #115409, #115410, #115411
Roll: BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Vampiric Defensive, and Taunt, Heavy Momentum
Description:  A armor set that looks like it came from the gothic medieval era of gear. Modeled and embroidered with a bat esthetic with the symbol of two spears crossing at the back that stop at both shoulders. The armor a bronze like color.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=573428

Name: Lynir
ID: #115412, #115313, #115414
Roll: BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:20
Item Type: Hand wraps
Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Keenx2
Description: A pair of hand wraps that go around the armor the material light as if one isn't even wearing them. Each strike that follows being as true as one with the eyes of a eagle able to land their blows with efficient and precise strikes. The wraps themselves having a symbol of a eagle eye on each.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572229

Spoiler

1x Immolation Potion +1 (650 col)
1x Immolation Potion (320 col)
3x Teleport Crystals (2,520 col)
3x Golden Keys (3,150 col)
1x Field Rations (320 col)
1x Field Rations +1 (650 col)
1x Custom ambition tool (840 col)

-8450 col to Dagger

mina entered Daggers shop, and immediately set out to browse over several items that she'd probably need within a few days. she grabbed two immolation potions, one of tier one, and the other a T2 item. She repeated this with field rations as well. She grabbed 3 golden keys, and 3 teleport crystals to finish off her order. It was a lot of col, but it was an extremely worthwhile amount to spend. Besides, she wanted to be prepared for any situation she could be. The odds wouldn't be in her favor if she ticked off a powerful mob without the proper items to help protect herself from being hurt too badly. The field rations would buff her health, while the Immolation potion would grant thorns damage to whatever decided to attack her. It was a worthwhile investment to say the least. after debating for another moment, she also grabbed a miniature cauldron from the custom Ambition tools rack. She smiled at the designs on it, and nodded to herself as she picked it up. "Mou, I'm back Dagger! Sadly, I don't have anything to Identify at the moment, but That should change in a while~ Just buying things from your general stock for now."

Walking into the shop i quickly buy what i need to allow Sey to prepare for the massive amounts of identifications that we are going to need done sooner rather then later as i offer the merchant just a small smile on my face as i nod of my head as i buy a lot of glowstones and then promptly just trash them to never use them and have them discarded to not take up inventory space. Buying myself some immolation and field rations to also help myself to something that can help me in future grinding sessions to make up the money that is about to be spent  within this shop by myself and more importantly Sey who is the major one funding the majority of these things.

5 immolation potion  +15 4.75 K
8 field rations  +24  7.6K

480 glowstones +1440 EXP  48,000 COL