[F21] The Cloak's Corner Rank 5 Merchant

"Hey man."

Bahr's deep voice bellowed through the room as he entered. It was a neat little venue, and the Japanese stylings weren't lost on Bahr. He had come here after hearing rumors about a top-notch merchant that could identify any item you wanted for a fair price. He approached the counter, giving the man a nod and taking note of his suave clothes. Looks like he doesn't need a tailor... Guess I'll need to pay full price. 

"I've got a real easy one - just a couple of Rare Tier 1 trinkets. I was hoping you could identify them for me," he mused as he placed the objects and the colfor the transaction on the table. With any luck, Bahr would be able to get something good out of these and either sell them or use them for his own benefit. He absently tapped his fingers against the counter as he waited for the merchant's response. Something about this place was starting to give him the heeby jeebies. 

-700 col

-<<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket>> x2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting himself down he quickly gets to work making everything that is to be prepared and ready for the things that were sent his way so he can get them all identifeid as he gets to going through each of them carefully. Smiling a bit when seeing the tank that had made his way into his shop and politely tipping his hat. I'll see what i can do for you. It has been awhile since i got a unique though sadly. he says apologetically. When the new customer enters the store he does a bow with a grin upon his face. Welcome to the Cloak's corner uniques almost guaranteed. What can i do for you today? he asks in a polite tone of voice with a grin across his face as he would take the gear sent to him by the man and identify that as well. Once complete he would send the simple message out towards the duo that their items are complete.

#118606 LD:17 HP recovery rare

#118607 LD:7  Damage

(alec up, Bahr down)

#118608 LD:9 Recovery
#118609 LD:12  LD

#118610 LD:2  Keen
#118611 LD:17  Accuracy

(1280 COL)

Edited by Dagger

"Hi again."

Bahr's deep voice bellowed through the room as he entered. Today he had come with a new piece of equipment, and unidentified piece of rare T1 armor. He laid it down on the table, musing over its red coloration. 

Spoiler

Roll ID: 118684

<<Unidentified T1 Rare Armor/Shield>>

"Truthfully, I'm just hoping that it's light armor. Never really cared for the weight or clankiness of heavy armor. I'm not really sure what your personal limitations are for determining what kind of armor it is, but if you're able to ensure it's light armor, please do so."

He placed some col on the table for the identification and stood back, waiting for the dapper gentleman to work his magic. 

-350 col

-<<Unidentified T1 Rare Armor/Shield>>

Edited by Bahr

The merchant would chuckle at Vigilon's words, claiming that no order was a tall order for him. To an extent, he was right. He quickly identified the items, and gave them to Vigilon. "Wow, that really was just a short moment." It was then that he remembered that he needed to restock on supplies for emergency combat situations. He never knew when he'd get ambushed, so he needed to make sure he was ready for anything. As monotonous as typical training could be, it wouldn't matter if a monkey wrench that was thrown at him was too much for him to handle. "Agh, um, before I forget," He began. "I'm going to need some supplies from your general stock." He would say which items he needed, and place the required payment for the items. Once the transaction was finished, he would bid the shopkeeper well and leave. He didn't know it yet, but he was going to need those newly obtained supplies sooner than he thought...

-Received identified items

-Paid 2140 col to @Dagger for the general stock Items purchased, which are as follows:

Field Rations +1(650)

Immolation Potion +1(650)

Teleport Crystal(840)

Sitting down he is quick to work on this new item that he had gotten from Bahr making quick work of the identification as he quickly moves through the process as fast as he can possibly do so. Once completed he nods his head towards the man and hands him the light armor with very swift timing on his end with a grin across his face as he looks towards him. And with that it is completed good sir as fast as the cloak's corner is able to provide alongside a humble apology for not being able to get you a unique. It seems my touch as of late has been dwindling sadly when it comes to that area of expertise.

#118781 LD:12 Evasion
#118782 LD:9   Savvy

(2320 COL)

Edited by Dagger

Krysta was looking around the Twenty-first floor, seeing what shops were available. She eventually came by a shop near the hot springs, and decided to take a look. It turned out to be a merchant shop, which was a good thing, because she had two sets of light armor that she had been needing to have identified. a finely dressed, yet mildly shady-looking male was the shopkeeper. He seemed to be fiddling with a dagger until he saw her. He gave a smile and a slight bow, welcomed her to his shop, and asked how he might be of service. "I would like to have these two sets of light armor identified. While I'm here, I'd also like to purchase some items from your General stock." She looked through the general stock, placed what she wanted to purchase on the counter, along with the items she wanted to have Identified, and she would then place the col she would need to pay.

-Paid 2960 col to @Dagger in advance.

Ordered items from General stock:

-Field Rations(320)

-Immolation potion(320)

-Teleport Crystal(840)

Identifications(1480):

Spoiler

ID: 95903a
Tier: 1
Type:  Light Armor
Quality: Perfect

ID: 100578a
Type:  Light Armor
Quality: Perfect

Siting down he takes the two light armors and makes quick work of the identifications that were handed towardsh im as he quickly gets them down with a smile upon his face as he identifies a unique his first in quite a while considering his usual track record. With a tip of his hat towards the woman before him he grins towards her as he hands her the first light armor. Dodging is your friend, and nothing can stop you from doing so in that armor since it has paralytic immunity. The second is suited fo helping you find anything while staying up on your energy if you're luck. May Luck always be at your side with this armor. he says in a polite tone of voice as he then puts a hand against his chest and bows ever so slightly. May you have a good day.

#118787 LD:14 Evasion
#118788 BD:10 CD:7+1=8 LD:5  Paralytic immunity
#118789 LD:8 Savvy

#118790 LD:4 Recovery
#118791 LD:20 LD
#118792 LD:18 LD

@Bahr

Spoiler

Name: Red coat of the traveler
Your Profession:  Merchant
Your Rank: 5
ID: #118781, #118782
Roll: 12, 9
Item Type: light armor
Quality:  Rare
Enhancements: Evasion, Savvy
Description:  This crimson overcoat hugs the wearer firmly around the waist. It was designed for high maneuverability in fast combat.
Post Link:

Name: Aeolus wind charm
ID:  #118610, #118611
Roll:  2, 17
Item Type: trinket
Quality: rare
Enhancements:  Keen, accuracy
Description: The charm is worn and difficult to discern the shape of. Silver in coloration, it most closely resembles a wing.
Post Link:

Name: Luck of the irish
ID:  #118608, #118609
Roll: 9, 12
Item Type: trinket
Enhancements:  Recovery, LD
Description: This is a simple green charm in the form of a four-leaf clover.
Post Link:

@Alec

Spoiler

Name: Snack of the Ursa
Your Profession: Merchant
ID: #118607
Roll: LD:7
Item Type:Snack
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: damage
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users strength to bear like levels.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the comforting
ID: #118606
Roll: LD:17
Enhancements: HP recovery
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users health through the power of comfort food to make the wounds heal.
Post Link:

@Krysta

Spoiler

Name: Armor of swift feet
ID: #118787, #118789, #118788
Roll: 14, 8, BD:10 CD:7+1=8 LD:5
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion, Savvy, paralytic immunity
Description:  A coat designed to allow one's movement to never be impeded for they shall move as swift as wind and never be stopped by strikes meant to leave them disoriented.
Post Link:

Name: Coat of the RNG
ID: #118790, #118791, #118782
Roll: 12, 9
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery, x2 LD
Description: A coat where it grants one extraordinary powers sto bend the luck to their favor a regular lucky individual can benefit from it.
Post Link:

Edited by Dagger

"Good morning," Arabelle greeted as she strolled into the shop. Dressed in casual clothes, the small purple-haired girl looked around the shop interior for a bit. Nothing particularly remarkable, though she would have a different say in regards to the shopkeeper. She approached the counter and traded over her payment. Pointing to each item as she mentioned them, she recited her order to the merchant, "A teleport crystal and some field rations, the cheapest one you've got." 

She had used up all her stock of the former and it wouldn't hurt to have some extra HP. As a DPS, she was sure to gather Hate (and encounter a few incompetent tanks along the way) so some extra survivability would always benefit her greatly. Once she received her items, she would smile and give a small wave as she left. "Pleasure doing business. See you around."

Spoiler

BUYING:

Field Rations (320 col) - Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.
Teleportation Crystal (840 col) - Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

- 1,160 Col -- sent!!

Edited by Arabelle

Bahr was elated to hear that his equipment had finished being identified. He scooped his new coat and charms off of the table and opened his menu, inspecting their stats. Seemed like great items! More than worthy for a noob like Bahr, anyways. He was a bit perplexed when the man behind the counter started apologizing for not having managed to identify a unique enhancement.

"No, don't worry about it. These are great. I'll definitely recommend you. And, uh, let me know if you ever need a hand with anything. I'll be around," he said before turning and walking toward the door. 

+ <<Red Coat of the Traveler>>
+ <<Aeolus Wind Charm>>
+ <<Luck of the Irish>>

The black armored rogue stalked the darkened areas of the twenty first floor.  Easily slipping past all the npc's in this floor, and managing to avoid the monsters as well.  He hadn't mastered the stealth skill just yet, but he was getting there.  At any rate, the scout made it to a merchant he'd heard about and opened the door to enter.  The first thing he saw was the owner, who gave a slight bow and offered his assistance.  'the name of this place is quite the mouthful' Itzal thought to himself.  He said nothing as he strode over to the counter.  His silver dragon looking around but not acting fidgety or excited.  He placed down a small pouch of col, as well as a cache item that helped store mass amounts of items.  "I need food rations, blank maps and these items appraised.  That will be all."

Purchasing 1 Food Rations +2, 3 T3 Blank Maps, 

Identifying  2 Perfect Consumables, 5 Rare Consumables, 3 Perfect Weapons, 3 Perfect Armors, 

Payment:  23,070 col

Setting himself down in front of the gear before him he just nods his head and quickly gets identifying up a storm of the items laid before him as he can only hope that it will be swift. Though with his luck so far his little motto seems to be failing him as the systems RNG has deemed him unworthy of making anymore uniques it seems from how things have been going as he manages to get just good enough items that could be considered average from what he makes. Though in the end it is at least tolerable gear for those who first start off at the very least. Hopefully his customer is one such man or woman.

#118857 LD:18  Damage
#118858 LD:19  Damage
#118859 LD:11  Bleed

#118860 LD:17  Accuracy
#118861 LD:2  Keen
#118862 LD:18  Accuracy

#118863 LD:8  Paralyze
#118864 LD:8  Paralyze
#118865 LD:5   Keen

#118866 LD:13  Evasion
#118867 LD:7  Savvy
#118868 LD:17  Evasion

#118869 LD:3 regen
#118870 LD:6  savvy
#118871 LD:6  savvy

#118872 LD:4  Recovery
#118873 LD:7  Light momentum
#118874 LD:11  Evasion

#118875 LD:1  Probiotics

Edited by Dagger

"Howdy, Dagger. It's me again. You got a frequent flier card or something like that? Seems I've been in here a lot lately."

Bahr chuckled at his own stupid joke as he approached the counter, eyeing the dapper gentleman and offering him a nod. He leaned against the counter with one elbow.

"I'm looking for an item called a Spyglass for a quest I'm working on. Do you have anything like that around here?"

As he eyeballed the prices, he noticed one such item that fit the bill for 840 col. His eyes narrowed as he saw the price, not exactly happy about giving up another 800 col. It couldn't be helped, though. With a sigh, he placed 840 col on the table.

"One Spyglass, please."

- 840 col

Bahr meandered into the shop for what seemed like the umpteenth time, searching frantically for something he could use last minute as a replacement for an item he mistakenly believed he could use. What a stupid mistake, he thought to himself, shaking his head. What made me think I could use a T3 item? And to think, I wasted all of that col...

As his eyes darted from item to item, one in particular stood out among the rest. It read "Immolation Potion," and apparently damaged any mob foolish enough to actually hit him. He greedily snatched up the vial of mysterious liquid and brought it to the counter.

"NEED THIS QUICK NO TIME TO TALK."

He slammed the col down on the table and promptly skedaddled outta there.

-320 col
+Immolation Potion

Dazia was in need of supplies. She searched floor after floor, but it seemed that reliable merchant stores were scarce these days... She would look around for any store that might be a merchant's, and she eventually came across a building near the hot springs in the twenty-first floor. From what she saw, the owner of this shop clearly intended for it to be well-kept. It also seemed to be of japanese architecture. She entered the shop, and looked through the general stock, making note of the pricing as well. While she had nothing to be identified, this merchant store had what she needed. The shopkeeper asked how he may be of service, and Dazia would give a blunt reply. "I'm just here for these supplies." She said as she placed the three items on the counter. She would proceed to pay for them and leave.

-paid 1480 col to @Dagger

Purchased items:

[T1] Field Rations

[T1] Immolation potion

Teleport Crystal

Setting himself down he quickly starts to finish up the rest of his order as he goes through the rest of what has been laid out before him as he quickly burns through the rest of it as he manages to get quite al ot in terms of things that would be useful to a fighter of any kind. Nothing such as himself thought, but in the end something useful for the common lot none the less. It's almost disappointing that these weren't items meant for him. Picks up the gear he messages the player in question to retrieve his items so he may get them off of his shelf and get them out to who actually needs him. To avoid them rotting.

#119101 LD:20  (perfect)  Overhealth

#119102 LD:15 Hp recovery

#119103 LD:19 Protein

#119104 LD:3 antidote

#119105 LD:6 prosperity

#119106 LD:18  Protein

Edited by Dagger

Ah, what a glorious day. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and Bahr was on his way to spend more of his hard-earned col instead of enjoying it. One could say that lately, Bahr had been dedicated to spending money as opposed to earning it. He considered changing his shop for awhile to only accept col, but decided against it. After all, he'd run out of materials in a matter of days if he did that. No, it would be best for him if he kept things the way they were. Hopefully people could make sure to pay him in col occasionally, too.

As he walked into Dagger's shop, his eyes instantly fell upon the item of his desire; the Custom Ambition Tool. While it didn't make crafting easier, per se, it did improve the amount of EXP he got from each craft. And if he leveled up, crafting would get easier. So, in a roundabout way, this item would facilitate the successful creation of superior crafts over the long run.

"Hey there, Dagger. Here for the Custom Ambition Tool. Sorry for coming and leaving so quickly, but I gotta split and get to work on this armor. Come pay me a visit if you need new gear!"

- 840 col

And with that, he was gone.

And then he came back.

"Wow, can't believe I almost forgot this. I needed to sell this off as junk, too. Hopefully you can put it to use somehow."

- <<Unidentified T1 Rare Trinket>>

Edited by Bahr

Looking into his shop as people come and go to buy stuff he just smiles and would gladly hand over any of the items paying the inital cost for getting it from the game and then turning a rather small profit admittedly so as he then looks towards the player who gave him unidentified gear and hands them over to him and then being handed back the armor and weapons as he nods his head in understanding since the gear wasn't exactly perfect or up to par for what it could've been for certain. Well then i hope yo uat least enjoy your consumables mister. Know that if you need a merchant the cloak's corner is always available. he says with a small boy.

Get your stuff @Itzal

Spoiler

Name: Medicinal blend
ID: #118607
Roll: LD:7
Tier: 3
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Probiotics
Description: A blend of various herbs and spices that are guaranteed to help the body fight off any effects that try to impede normal functioning. Even fire!
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the comforting
ID: #118606
Roll: LD:17
Enhancements: HP recovery
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users health through the power of comfort food to make the wounds heal.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the Berserker
ID: #119103, #119106
Roll: LD:19 , LD:18
Enhancements: Protein
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users strength to bear like levels, but at the cost of sacrificing any defenses power one might have in favor of the strength.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the Eastern Dragon
ID: #119105
Roll: LD:6
Enhancements: prosperity
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users ability to receive wealth.
Post Link:

Name: Snack of the Elephant
ID: #119101
Roll: LD:20
Enhancements: Overhealth
Description: When eating this tasty snack it increases the users overall endurance and ability to take more hits.
Post Link:

Name: Lesser Medicinal blend
ID: #119104
Roll: LD:3
Enhancements:  antidote
Description: A blend of various herbs and spices that are guaranteed to help the body fight off any effects that try to impede normal functioning. Even fire! (but to a lesser extent)
Post Link:

Itzal watched as Dagger handed over the different items.  The rogue opened up the menu of each item and scanned the equipment before shaking his head.  "I'm afraid none of these will do.  I already have the gear I require, and was hoping for some usable gear with a unique on them.  I won't be using these so you may as well keep them."  He took the consumables which were indeed useful.  When Dagger continued, stating how he was always available if he needed a merchant, Itzal nodded.  "I have a feeling I'll be seeing you in the future for certain.  Maybe even offer a deal or two, if you are able to aid me.  Farewell for now."  He gestured to Velnia, and the silver dragon glided beside him, but did not rest on his shoulder.  That would be too big a hint of her identity.  He looked at his consumables again.  So.  Probiotics.  Protein.  Healing.  Prosperity.  Overhealth and an antidote.  He could make use of these for certain.  Gathering consumables was always an excellent thing to do.  Perhaps the next time he went gathering for materials he should also try grinding mobs... Though the higher his level climbed the harder that was proving.

Entering the only seeming to be open in the entire world of Aincrad, merchant shop. Hidden would take a second to let her eyes wander the shop before moving forward to see the man at the counter. He kind of looked... Edgy. However, he was a merchant and the shop was called the Cloaks Corner. Moving forward, she would smile to the shopkeeper. "Hello, I would like to get something appraised please!" Opening her inventory, she would produce a crate that would sit on the counter. She frowned as she noticed she couldn't get a trinket out of the crate. Pondering her options, she chose a weapon, deciding that if she could get one of the good enhancements, she could have some good DoT damage or status effects. She would send the Merchant the col and hand him the Two-Handed Assault Spear.

-2500 Col.

Wanting to Identify T2 THAS ~ Demonic