• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Humahna Humahna? or should it be Hubba Hubba? Either way, handsome faces hiding around here!

Okay, question time.

1) Erron, what were you looking there? You seem so pensive and philosophical!

2) Sharky put some sunblock! You'll get burn!

3) Asen and Zel, cutie pies!

4)Ryu is that by any chance Toledo? The architecture seems super familiar to the one found around that area!

@Erroneous: If only I could live my life like Barney Stinson and wear a suit everyday. Suit up!

@Atenea: Awh thanks! But Shark has a point. Time for you to show us your face!

@Shark: The theme for my club's photo-shoot was Breaking Bad, so I wanted to dress up like Saul Goodman! But let's be real: Mike Ehrmantraut is the best character on that show!

It looks like he is secretly undercover and ready to take someone down ;)

@Atenea, your turn ;) many comments and no selfie. Hahaha >:)

Ha! Hahahahaha! >=P NO! ^_________^ Actually, he looks like a lawyer lol All the charisma and the nice tux!

@Atenea: Awh thanks! But Shark has a point. Time for you to show us your face!

@Shark: The theme for my club's photo-shoot was Breaking Bad, so I wanted to dress up like Saul Goodman! But let's be real: Mike Ehrmantraut is the best character on that show!

*Gives Kenji all the brownie points.* LOVE that you chose Saul! He is one of my favorite characters in that series, as for Mike... F^ YES! :'D I really hope that in the new series we get to see more him or I shall be pissed -_- <3

As for my picture, whyyyyyyyy? I don't want to ruin this runway of hawt male members! :lol: :twisted: I ENJOY this thread just the way it is! ;) 8-) Keep 'em coming boys!

@Atenea: I loved how Saul was so fickle from the beginning, but he eventually stood up to Walt near the end. Kudos to him! And Mike...Mike you will always be loved...You and your granddaughter! Also, you have to post! If you don't then this is just a huge sausage fest of pictures. You guys are great and all, but I think one girl should still be a part of the group!