• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thorrissia: thank you! I bet you're also quite beautiful

Lessa: you're really attractive, aaaaaaaa

Beatbox: you honestly look really handsome. you have a really nice nose uvu

Ashtver: um, put your face away, because it's super great. you kind of remind me of Chris Colfer

Somehow the impossible has happened and I looked more attractive than usual. sure, I put in circle lenses and did my makeup, but still

I put the jacket on because it was aesthetically pleasing, and then proceeded to die shortly after the pictures were taken

b4vtlf.jpg

bdo207.jpg

Did someone say ginger? xD

Heres some shots out of costume of me from this weekend. 

11703195_851345184921304_737653410920531

11755852_851345191587970_842582195246401

11760132_10153183228758500_4408401394012

...I fangirl now over that 1st pic >3> Helooooo Jomeiii~ ;D Be my Jeff now pls, I'll write fanfics about you 24/7.

I shall reveal my true form!

*His hands surrounding the Millennium Puzzle as the latter one started to glow and shake violently*

WNfm11u.jpg

Guitarist or in a band? Either way you're rockin' that hair! I shoulda known you'd have cool style OOC judging by your FC.

Everyone is so beautiful. I think SAO-RPG has the most beautiful people in it.

Alright. As I haven't taken many photos. I have dug quite deep to find these, and I even took one this morning for you guys. So be thankful x3 

This one was taken this morning. I am on the left, and my friend is on the right. We met up at a nice event I went to.

5yhQTyv.png

This one was taken while I was in college before the summer. I am with my roommate! I also like this one, because we had just celebrated her getting into a play. I am on the right. x3

1AYM03u.png

This one is my favorite picture out of these three. Each ones have a different friend, but this was taken when I was on a vacation around a month ago. I really like it. We were snorkeling, and having a blast! I am on the right.

jFTzyBn.png

Everyone is so beautiful. I think SAO-RPG has the most beautiful people in it.

Alright. As I haven't taken many photos. I have dug quite deep to find these, and I even took one this morning for you guys. So be thankful x3 

This one was taken this morning. I am on the left, and my friend is on the right. We met up at a nice event I went to.

5yhQTyv.png

This one was taken while I was in college before the summer. I am with my roommate! I also like this one, because we had just celebrated her getting into a play. I am on the right. x3

1AYM03u.png

This one is my favorite picture out of these three. Each ones have a different friend, but this was taken when I was on a vacation around a month ago. I really like it. We were snorkeling, and having a blast! I am on the right.

jFTzyBn.png

0_0 You look absolutely stunning