Real Life Picture Thread

How did we manage to get so many gingers in one place?

You alreay know the answer Lessa, you just don't want to admit it. I have red ends. Actually I just redyed them so instead of a fire ombre I hair a pastel orange and pink going on with my blondness. :\\ I'm not really helping am I?

Picture of me on a regular day:

tumblr_static_cat1.jpg

HAHA YOU THOUGHT.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yami: You're a musician??? And attractive??? And also good at role playing??? Shouldn't it be illegal for a person to be that amazing?

Kiru: I feel v honored. Especially since you're hot as heck. :>

I have more pictures of moi.

From the maid cafe I was working at earlier this week.

2rgkhmr.jpg

And then I dyed my hair again on Friday.

vc5xd.jpg

2ntegc0.jpg

Edited by Astrid.

"So...Is he a man? or A WOMAN!???" Is what your probably thinking right now. Hopefully these pics will tell you who and what I am. 

Numero 1: This pic was taken back when I was about 19-20 years old. So, its roughly about a decade old picture, and I have no idea why I still have it. 

pray_zpsdr8vhjog.jpg

Numero 2: This pic was taken in my mid 20s...so about 5 years ago, roughly. Give or take...

01111759_zpsn2wchygn.jpg

And for as any current pictures, I dont have. Well, I do...but they are me of me showing...<.< some skin. WHICH is not seen for your eyes. -ahem- Just take the above picture and add about 4-6 inches of hair more. Thats my 30s. @_@ 

Here's a few of me.

#1 is from a MAFA (Missouri Association of Forensic Activities) State competition from back when is was doing intercollegiate Debate and Forensics... coincidentally, that year we won State by a ridiculous amount.

#2 is from Ren Fest... don't recall exactly how long ago that was.

#3 is, well, not very good, but it was taken in the Tham Hin Refugee Camp along the border between Thailand and Myanmar.

State Competition.jpg

Ren Fest.jpg

Tham Hin.jpg

Ok, one more... this one was from graduation back in May when I picked up my Master's Degree. I'm top left corner.

Graduation.jpg