[PP-F1]The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free (Quest)

"I could feel that creepy old blacksmith jingling my bells with his eyes," Mutsu complained, emerging from the non-player character Blacksmith's shop with a shiny new steel gauntlet on her right hand. "He was going on and on about fitting my armor. I'm pretty sure that's code for take off your breastplate. So, I chose a lovely new gauntlet instead," Mutsu continued chattering on happily as she jingled through the streets of the Town of Beginnings and giving the general impression that she assumed that @Hazado was listening to her. Even though it was always possible that he was ignoring her chatter. Of course, then she continued on with a remark that was sure to get his attention. "So, do you wanna tell me about your boyfriend," Mutsu asked, turning around to face Hazado and turn her big doe brown eyes on the other player while continuing to walk backwards. If she ran into someone it was clearly their fault for not getting out of her way. Everyone knew that.

Haz once again waits outside looking at his stats just finding out he leveled up from helping Mutsu, He was so close to getting close to tier two slowly catching up to Neo. As then Mutsu came outside and told him about how she was getting the eyes again from the smith. "Yet again, I think they can even do that. But sure," he said to her and looked at the gauntlet she got. "Ooh and good looking gauntlet you can push some people in the face with that," he said before she spoke about his boyfriend, and his face became just pure anger, "No, Mutsu I don't have a boyfriend, I have a girl, Name is Neopolitan, Cook on floor 7, No she ainý a guy she is a girl," he said opening his menu and showing a picture of him and Neo at a beach part on floor 16. He then puts it away fast again and seemed to be quite a bit pissed at Mutsu as his voice tone was angry quite a bit. "Now you know, Happy... And if you want to talk about some guys go see a friend off mine, SHE ALSO is quite like you, Energized and loves to tease people," he said sounding not happy at all.

@Mutsu

"Well," Mutsu huffed, puffing out her cheeks and looking more than a little bit like an angry chipmunk, "You were the one who was all, 'that's not the point,'" she said, trying to make her voice all deep like @Hazado's as she continued walking backwards and waggled her right pointer finger at him, just like an adult lecturing a child. "That's what you said, your words not mine, when I asked if you had yourself a girl. So, if the point is not to find yourself a girl, then the point clearly is to get yourself a boy. Or maybe to get one of each. Or maybe you don't conform to the standard gender binary," Mutsu declared, continuing to walk backwards as she stuck out her tongue at Hazado, even as he was producing a picture of him and some girl named Neopolitan.

"For all I know, you self identify as a... attack helicopter, or something." She tried to glance at the photograph, but it was gone too quickly to really make out much in the way of detail. Still, the name was hard to miss. "Neopolitan, like the ice cream? Is she sweet? You sly dog, she looks pretty from the glance I got," Mutsu declared, then she gave Hazado a congratulatory swat on the butt. After all, apparently that was a thing guys did. She had watched baseball, after all. "You sly dog! Good catch! Now, where is this lady that gives me the next fetch quest?"

Hazado tried to calm himself down but it was not really working as Mutsu was still going on about the whole fact. "Yes I did say that But it was to the point that I did not try to prove that point that I had a girl, I was trying to prove I'm no Pervert like Mister soldier boy from America," He said trying to sound calm but it seemed he just got a bit angrier at Mutsu. As the then she started to talk about how it was with the gender thing and Haz was a bit confused by what she said but was letting it go for now. As she then mentions Neo and if she was like the Ice cream as if she was sweet. you could definitely see a small change in his expression from being mad at her to be happy to tell about his girlfriend, "Well her hair is only the same color, but yeah I can say she is sweet at least from what I have seen, caring person, quiet side but that is fine for me, I'm not much of a talker myself," he said to her following her for a bit more as she then asked where the thing was and he pointed in the direction where they needed to go. As the Mutsu got closer to Haz and swat him on the butt, " DON'T, do that again, I'm not your sports buddy now," he said sounding a bit angry and looked less happy as well. He was really not keen that Mutsu did something like that and looked a bit mad.

@Mutsu

"You're not a talker," Mutsu asked, cocking her head to one side and arching an eyebrow in @Hazado's direction as she continued to walk backwards in the direction that he had indicated that they needed to go in order to find the next quest giving non-player character. At least the creepy old blacksmith had said that the name of the person she was looking for with the package that needed to be delivered was Hannah. So, Mutsu was pretty sure that Hannah was not going to be eyeballing her nearly as much as the blacksmith had. "Say," Mutsu declared, jingling merrily as she gave a little hop and turned around to face the right direction before turning to look over her left shoulder at her companion. "Does this one follow the aging progression of the first two? If so I bet she's older than the Crypt Keeper, which means the next one after this probably flipped the switch when God said 'let there be light.'" She was still chattering away, not paying much attention, when the ground suddenly changed from paving stones to grass as they entered the small grove of trees. Mutsu, unprepared for the change, tripped on the uneven ground and went sprawling in a towering crescendo of bells, ending up with her rump in the air facing Hazado. Or, at least, the noise was terrific by the standards of jingling bells. "HEY," she squawked, flopping onto her back and then kicking the offensive ground.

Haz get out a small laugh off how weird Mutsu was acting and even tho he did make a promise with her and would help her get past things Haz was not really fond of her as she seemed quite to judge without asking. Then the question came asking if the lady from this part was just as old as the other two, "Well, no she is quite a bit younger, maybe a bit older then us mids 20th start 30th. so to answer your question No she is not," he said as for a few moments later Mutsu yelled out as the ground changed, "Don't look at me, I did nothing, Ooh and By the way the NPC you need to talk with is right there," he said pointing to a lady with blond hair and a painting in her hands. He gave Mutsu a little push to get going meaning that she may need to speed up a bit.

@Mutsu

Pushing herself up off of the ground with enough gusto to set the bells on her armor to jingling, Mutsu brushed the loose digital grass from herself and spun to look in the direction that @Hazado had indicated. Sure enough, there was a woman sitting there in the grove doing something that appeared to be vaguely artistic. She also was decidedly not as old as the Cyrptkeeper. "Is this an ageism," Mutsu asked, turning back to look at her companion. "This feels like an ageism. Why doesn't she look like old mother River or something," Mutsu asked, still questioning before shrugging her shoulders and marching into the grove. "No time like the present!" A few moments later she reemerged with a healthy glow about her. "We have to go and retrieve some jewel. I bet there's some kind of priest in there ready to scream 'KALI MAA!' and rip the still beating digital hearts from our chests. Or, at least, I assume that's why the nice lady said I needed to use that Safeguard potion that the Blacksmith gave me. So, which way now?"

-Safeguard Potion

Haz got a bit disappointed in that Mutsu said but well it was who she was and just like that they started talking with the NPC. It took not long and Mutsu returned to Hazado, saying something until they asked were to go, Haz grinned, "Look on the map and you see it, But a cave outside the city and passed some the woods you fought the boars," Hazado said getting ahead and taking the lead again, "ANd getting back on your thing, No there is no priest, nor is their a old man giving you a sword and saying 'take this, it is dangerous to go alone', but there is a golem a stronger thing then the Boars but still quite weak for sure, but there is a small sad side it... Is dark there," He said not looking at Mutsu so he could hide his fear for the darkness. Sure he was not keen on the whole darkness part but for sure he needed to help Mutsu it is what he promised.

@Mutsu

"There's no blacksmith in the cave ready to give me a sword," Mutsu asked, sounding sulky and huffing out her cheeks which gave her the impression of a chipmunk, a very jingly chipmunk. "How then am I to be able to show everyone that I, Mutsu, by divine right have been chosen as the Queen of England," she asked, turning and stalking off in the direction of one of the main gates that would take them out of the Town of Beginnings and out into the wild lands beyond. "Are you allowed to help kill this one," the woman asked, peering over her shoulder at @Hazado. "Also, when am I going to be meeting this woman of yours? I need to make sure that she is properly bedecked with bells. Everyone needs bells you know," Mutsu continued, passing out of the gates and into the fields beyond.

He looked as Mutsu as she asked him something and sadly Haz already knew the answer to the question, "Nope sorry, Tho I can hold off any Bats swinging around, just make sure you don't get lost, done that before, It Darn Bloody dark in there you know," He said in his British accent as he was officially from England so he was not very fond of the joke Mutsu said about being the rightful queen of England. Then a second question came asking when they were going to meet Neo, Haz got quite and was not sure if he wanted to let Mutsu close to Neo because she well never spoke and Mutsu seemed too pushy even tho Haz was quite Pushy himself. "Don't Know, Maybe soon maybe later, but I'm sure you meet her, she helps out lower leveled players a lot like me," Haz said getting up from as they got the entrance of the cave, "here you go, You may enter," Haz said not wanting to get jump scared by the bats that would fly out the moment you walk in.

@Mutsu

"So, this is the cave," Mutsu said, trying to make her voice sound all deep and intimidating. She tried to turn her head, first to the left and then to the right. She was, obviously, trying to crack her neck and look like a super tough and not to be messed with. But, the system was not cooperating and would not make any noise to indicate that she had just popped her neck like an absolute tough guy, like in all the movies. "Let's do this! MUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTSUUUUUUUUUUUU JINGLEBELLS!" With her fabulous battle cry she went tearing into the pitch black cave. Well, maybe not pitch black there was a little bit of light, but not much. She was running full out, with her Shao Lin Spear ready, moving in a straight line.

Right up to the point where she tripped over a jewel and went sprawling on her face. The sound of her swearing, no doubt, made it back out to where @Hazado was waiting for her at the mouth of the cave. Rolling over on the ground, she wrapped her fingers around the jewel and then crammed it into her inventory. "JACKPOT," she sang out, making sure to call out enough that Hazado would hear her.

Edited by Mutsu

Haz looks on as Mutsu walks in, once Mutsu seemed to be gone in the dark Haz follows a bit behind still seeing the light of the exit. He stands there a bit with his trident out placing the back of it into the ground and leaning with one hand against the wall of the cave. Haz did not walk in more as it was quite dark and no matter what Haz had no mood to get into the cave as it seemed so far Mutsu did not need any help yet. Then as he hears Mutsu yell Haz jurks up but keeps standing in place without moving, His memory jumped into action and then he knew what was going to happen next. "3... 2... 1... Golem will spawn behind her soon" he said to himself thinking about the fight he had with this thing. "Just look behind you! GOLEM RIGHT THERE!" Haz yelled down into the cave so Mutsu could hear him, it was quite loud even louder then Mutsu yelling Jackpot. Taking out a blue glowstone he activates it and a light starts to glow from his position as Mutsu could see the blue light of the glowstone a bit.

@Mutsu

ID: 109264
BD: 9
MD: 4

Mutsu: +1 ACC, 35 MIT, DMG 4, Safeguarded

Mutsu: 160/160 14/16
Cave Guardian: 10/20 (5x2=10 DMG) [Heft, 2x]

"Behind me," Mutsu asked, tightening her hands around the haft of the spear in her hands. Then she bridged, planting on hand on the ground and thrusting the Shao Lin weapon backwards with her free hand. The business end of the weapon slammed into the chest of the Cave Guardian and left an indelible mark on the enemy before she rolled over and popped to her feet in a jingling tinkle of bells. Squinting her brown eyes in the dark, she peered at the health bar for the Guardian and noticed that she had already taken down more than half of the health bar. "It's already half dead," she sang out, making sure that @Hazado would hear her. "This one doesn't seem too hard either!"

Edited by Mutsu

Haz looks up at the sound of Mutsu and letting out a big sigh, Why did I agree to go with her, she is annoying as bloody hell, Haz thought hearing the sound of combat in the distance a bit. Hazado smiles a bit and turns around walking out the cave dropping the glowstone at the exit. Sitting against a tree just outside of the cave Hazado sighs again waiting for the girl to pop out her head from the cave or something like that. "It's going to be a long day for sure," He said low and looked into the cave waiting for Mutsu to return, He was already done with her and noticed that she was quite annoying from the start thinking she is some sort of queen and the boss of everyone, someone needs to put her in her place. He thought about this a bit until he snapped back and noticed he was thinking bad about someone, but this time it was a reason behind it but sadly Haz had to deal with her now and one more time until the end. "A promise is a promise, never go back on your words," Haz said low to himself.

@Mutsu

ID: 109265
BD: 6 (6-1+1 [Weapon])
MD: 3

Mutsu: 160/160 13/16
Cave Guardian: 2/20 (4x2=8 DMG) [Heft, 2x]

"Don't worry, I got this," Mutsu sang out. Then she took a few jingling, running steps towards the golem. She jumped into the air and pounced into the middle of the golem's chest. The only problem, for the golem anyway, was that the tiny spearwoman dove in to attack spear first. As she landed in the middle of the creature's chest the weapon dug in deep. But, the golem was not quite so tall as she had expected, so when she came back down she was still on the ground. "Well, when in Rome I guess," she muttered, then her legs began pumping and she drove the golem backwards through the dark until she had pinned the creature to the wall, shoving her weapon all the way through it to hold it in place.

@Hazado

Edited by Mutsu

Still sitting outside Haz heard a bit of combat but it was very very low, He did not worry at all as it seemed that Mutsu was doing alright. Still sitting against the tree waiting for Mutsu to appear. He did really not care how Mutsu was doing at this point and just laid his hands behind his head and started to hum a bit. A nice and calm song from Britain, that his mother used to sing to him, well at least that was what he was told by his family in Japan. He looked up at the mouth of the cave staring into the darkness, a fast and cold rilling went over his spine and he grinned a bit, "This is really going to be a thing, isn't it," He said low looking into the cave seeing nothing but darkness. He looked in the top left corner of his few and looked at Mutsu's HP, it seemed to be doing fine and Haz really did not worry at all. It was properly going to be a walk in the park for them as well having a spear like that could easily do that.

@Mutsu

ID: 109802
BD: 6 (5-1+2 [Weapon, Concentration])
MD: 5

Mutsu: 160/160 12/16
Cave Guardian: -6/20 (4x2=8 DMG) [Heft, 2x]

Tearing her spear from the giant golem, Mutsu took a step back and spun whirling the spear around her body like an improvised club. She walloped the golem up the side of its head and the creature shattered in a shower of blue sparks, dissolving into nothingness. "I win," Mutsu called out, shouting to be sure she would be heard from way outside the cave where, she assumed, @Hazado was waiting for her. It seemed he might be afraid of the dark. "What was the point of the safeguard potion again? I never even got hit by the monster." the curvy woman jingled up to her partner in crime, for now anyway, and produced the jewel that she had retrieved from the cave. "I assume this is the jewel we are looking for, the jewel we need to take back to the woman painter lady, right?"

Edited by Mutsu

Haz looks up at Mutsu and nods as they ask if it was the jewel they were looking for, "Jep that is it, Come on let us get out of here back to the town off beginners, No need to stick around here any longer," he said getting up from the ground and waiting for Mutsu to leave. after she was done Hazado took the lead back to the town of beginners not wanting to wait around any bit longer for real, it was not going to be any problem but Haz could not deal with this at the moment and wanted to get this thing over with as fast as he could, No wonder he was not great around girl and Mutsu did not make it any better to be around her as it was more like an 'Ooh heey, you are a guy look at me I have a chest' time girl and Haz really did not like how people did if they did that, maybe it would make Haz quite a bit nervous maybe even giving him one of those anime-style nosebleeds but he was not having it at all from Mutsu.

@Mutsu