[PP-F01/F04] Fair Maiden Dustin, Mutsu

Enna was in their shop busy making thing until they seemed to lose interest in things they were doing and placed their tools on the work table and walked out of their workshop. Standing now in the lower area of her shop Enna looks up at all the flags hanging there and of the guild flags. Enna walked up to the counter and started writing on her book again, called the guide Of floor 4. writing a bit Enna forgot the time a bit and was also forgetting to turn around the sign on their door from open to closed. A few minutes of writing Enna saw something laying in the corner of their eye and smiled picking it up from the ground and it went into their inventory. Once taking a look at it Enna walked down again where all the items were standing that they had for sale and puts on the item they found.

As soon as they put on the item they lost complete track of people walking in and out, not noticing any if they came in. The item that Enna puts on was a maid dress, it was fitting Enna quite well and so Enna started moving from left to right and so more. making a few funny lines like, "Enna-chan here to help master," giving a small wink at a mirror handing and making a V with her left hand. Before closing the dirty workspace door and huffing a bit, "Enna-Chan not going to clean that," they said ending with a giggle. Soon Enna was standing in the middle of the lower area of their shop and started spinning 360. If someone was going to stand on the small balcony in Enna's shop they could see her act like this.

[OOC: they will stop right away with what they are doing is they are called out at.]

@Dustin @Mutsu

Appearance

Spoiler

IMG_20181112_191110.thumb.jpg.3f32c698815caaeb2907f3fc441b5f4d.jpg

Edited by Ennakai

The door that led from the street into Ennakai's shop flew open with something approaching terrific force. There was a bit of a jingle from the bell above the door, but as the figure in the doorway resolved itself into the diminutive form of Mutsu, there was a great deal more jingling as she came marching into the shop. All of the bells she had affixed to her armor made sure of that. No one would ever be in any doubt any time that she entered a room.

The way God intended.

"I need a responsible adult," she hollered, walking right into the shop as if she owned the place and taking in the figure that was prancing around in a maid's outfit, taking them for a girl. Well, at least they wouldn't be perverted. Maybe. It was tough to tell. Mutsu was, herself, a bit of a pervert sometimes after all. "But I'll settle for an artisan!" The tiny, but curvy, woman marched up to the maid and then put her hands on her hips.

"Now, missy, I need you to fetch the master of this shop. Momma needs a new kitty bell choker necklace, one with a plus three accuracy enchantment on it. And..." Mutsu trailed off and then squinted her chocolate brown eyes at the maid who was only barely taller than she was herself. Reaching out with one hand, she gave the maid's hair a light tug. "Real... but then..." Mutsu poked the maid in the chest several times with her right index finger.

"But then where are your boobs? Are you some kind of pervert too? I swear, perverts make up ninety-five point three percent of the player base for this game." Mutsu backed up a half step, almost but not quite out of Ennakai's personal space bubble, and put her hands on her hips.

"So," she purred, doing her best impression of Obi-Wan Kenobi from the good Star Wars films, "Are you the dude I'm lookin' for?"

@Ennakai & @Dustin

Edited by Mutsu

Dustin stumbles into the shop, a look of pure terror in his eyes. “Enna dear, I hope you’re wearing clothes!” He shouts, turning quickly to the stairs and coming to a complete stop just short. He lets out a laugh and smiles looking into Enna’s eyes. “Oh this is golden.” He chuckles. “Does tiny know your secret yet?” He asks, pointing to @Mutsu. He didn’t mean for it to be an insult, but he wasn’t entirely in his right mind. The fear of death got him really excited and he couldn’t help but feel like a 17 year old all over again. “So, ‘Enna-Chan’ what’s with the incredibly cute outfit?” His face reveals the teasing manner behind his statement. He flips out three cookies, offering two to the players around him. “They’re amazing, trust me.” He smiles.

His hand moves his cookie up to his mouth and takes a bite. He slips out a bottle of alcohol and sets it on the table. “I say we make this little gathering a party. And by the way Enna, you look like a dork in that. Please take it off. I won’t be able to take you seriously.” He laughs, trying to hide that he was secretly digging the whole outfit. He didn’t know if it was the dress or the body under it, but he couldn’t take his eyes off of the player. Being in SAO made this lie far easier to pull than in the real world, however the boy’s face was still a little red at the sight.

@Ennakai 

Enna Just completely shocked still as they heard open the door and a player stormed down to say hello, "Eek!" was the first thing Enna got out and for sure it was maybe the only thing Enna was getting out. As the player got closer asking if Enna could get the owner of the shop and get them an item before they stopped and pressed their finger up to Enna's chest. "S...stop that!" he Enna got out fast pushing away the girl's finger. as then they askes something that got Enna just even redder, "Eek, S...Stupid, I'm NOT!" he says at Mutsu trying to get some space between him and the player. With a fast move, Enna moved passed the girl and behind her only not noticing the new face walking in.

Enna turns around quite quick even quicker than normal maybe a new speed even Dustin did not see before. Enna's face was now just pure red as he locked eyes with Dustin. "EEK! D...Dustin, you were n...not meant to see t...this," he paused, "NONE OF YOU WERENT MEANT TO SEE THIS," He said flailing his arms around. With a lot of speed, Enna opened the door of his workspace and closes it behind him again. "Stay there, DON'T you dare get in," he said before getting out after a few seconds in his normal clothing, Being a purple hoodie that was closed and having the hood on with his long hair still sticking out, and black leggings and a black skirt. "NO!" Enna said walking up to the tall 6-foot player and trying to hit him on the head, Then he turned around and pointing at the other player slowly walking up to them, "And you... You don't go around feeling peoples chest, Just NO!"  Enna.

Turning back to Dustin and taking the cookie out of his hand and putting it in his mouth fast. Now you could see that Enna was getting calmer again and stared at Dustin, "HELLO, Dust Bunny, Vacuum cleaner, Duster, Dirty Dust, Dust Boy, Dust, Small particle that makes things look dirty. You are becoming red again," Enna said before turning to the other player with a smile now, "YES, I'm the person you need, at least if you wanted to get an item, but sorry to say I'm closed." Enna said shrugging a bit. "If you just wanted to see a male player in woman clothing, I'm still the person you looking for, But I ain't doing it again in that maid dress, Maybe the Dust bunny would, OOH he even could be some bunny ears to fit as well, Bunny maid," Enna said making a small spin and stopping to face the girl again holding a item that looked like bunny ears.

@Mutsu @Dustin

"What are you fussing about, dude," Mutsu asked, glaring at @Ennakai as he complained about being poked in the chest and pushed her finger away. "You don't have anything there to be poked, unlike me," the curvy spearwoman declared, bending slightly at the waist and placing her hands on her knees in a way that was meant to push her chest up and out. The effect was, somewhat, ruined by the bell adorned steel breastplate that Mutsu was wearing though. "If you don't have boobs then you can't be offended," Mutsu said in a very knowledgeable tone. "Plus, I am about seventy-three percent sure you're a dude and that you're the dude I'm looking for. I, on the other hand, am curvy and adorable, and I jingle. So, it's alright for me to be offended if you poke me," Mutsu continued brightly, bouncing back into a proper standing position which set the bells on her armor to jingling once more as the two of them were joined by someone else from the wide wide world of Sword Art Online.

Mutsu watched him, he looked familiar but she couldn't place his name.

Then he said it.

The words.

The insult.

The reference to her travel-sized nature.

Wordlessly, Mutsu glared brown-eyed daggers of hatred at @Dustin, her mouth working open and shut in silent rage as no words came out. Even the cookie elicited no response from the short-haired woman. She was so focused on the remark that she didn't hear any of the rest of the conversation that was going on, at least not until Ennakai returned no longer wearing the Maid's costume he had been wearing earlier. Yes, the similarly pint-sized shop owner was definitely a dude and he confirmed that he was the dude she was looking for. The rest of the conversation did not register, but a course of action had definitely been decided on.

Oh yes.

And Ennakai would help... or else.

"I'M NOT TINY! YOU'RE TINY!" Mutsu coiled her legs beneath her and sprang at Dustin. She would have tried to spring on him, but he had too much of a height advantage. Instead, the little ball of jingling fury slammed into her target, fists pummeling every square bit of him that she could reach. "YOU'RE THE TINY IDIOT! MIDGET! NOTHING IN HIS HEAD! EITHER ONE OF THEM!" The rest of her words were lost in an incoherent rage of shouting until she glared at Ennakai.

"GET THAT MAID OUTFIT," Mutsu declared, trying to tackle Dustin and pin him to the ground. "THIS MENTAL MIDGET IS GOING TO PUT ON A LITTLE FASHION SHOW FOR EVERYONE IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS!" She snarled a few more unintelligible words. "AND HE'S NOT GONNA GIVE ME ANY CRAP... OR ELSE!"

Dustin stood as the girl wailed on him and he looks at Ennakai. “When did you get a pet mosquito?” He asks. The player gets pushed down and the girl brings up the dress. Dustin’s face morphs. The intensity in his eyes visible to even a blind man. “Oh hell no.” He throws the girl off and draws his sword. His tone matching that of the tone he took when threatening the purple haired player when he was acting suspicious. “I will never wear a dress.” His blade pressed against the girl’s neck. “I’m sorry I called you tiny. But if you put me in a dress I’ll do a lot worse than insult you half pint.” His golden blade being swirled by lightning, the ivory handle bearing a rose. The majority of the Rose covered by the player’s hand. The lightning splits off and trails down his arm, locking it in place. His eyes dart between the players and he nods. “If that dress so much as touches my head, I’m tearing you a new one.” At which point he grins. “The only way I would wear a dress is if you beat me in a duel. Which is unlikely.” He smirks.

Either she doesn’t care, or I’m finally gonna get to duel someone. Either way, I win. His will unwavering, as he stands in a relaxed tone. He sheathes his blade, and nods. “That’s the only way that I would ever get close to that dress.” His eyes pan over Ennakai out of reflex and his entire face turns more red than before. It was obvious the player was into girls, and also a little into guys. He is a 17 year old boy after all. But distracting him was often more difficult than most teenage boys. He slips his hands into his pockets and sits back down. His hand moves and grabs the drink, taking a sip. “You want some? You are old enough to drink right?” He snickers at the insult. “I’m sorry, last one.” He slips his hands back into his pockets.

@Mutsu @Ennakai

Enna Giggles a bit as it seemed the two other players were to busy with each other than with her, As he then moved to some of the items they had and cleaning then normally without the maid outfit. Enna was leaning behind an item clean it until they hear it, 'Get the maid outfit' and Enna peeked up looking at the two confused a bit but slowly giving a smile, It seemed like the two were getting under each other's skin and it seemed even Dustin got out his sword, Then it came to Enna, "DUST BALL!" they yelled at Dustin and throwing the cleaning cloth at Dustin as he sheeted his sword again. He walked up as Dustin got a drink, it seemed like Dustin offered a drink to Enna until he started teasing and drinking it for himself saying it was the last one. "You are doing it wrong Dustin," he said, it is one of the only time Enna used Dustin's normal name, that was quite rare. 

Enna started thinking, It was a bit unfair that Dustin saw him in a maid dress, and things were going to change, "Hold up doing something fast," they said taking a sprint up to the main lobby of the shop and at the door putting the sign on closed and you could hear the door of the shop be locked. Enna sprinted back even jumping over the small balcony as they landed behind Mutsu. Opening his Inventory quite and moving into it for a few seconds until they threw the maid dress into Dustin's face, Then they moved up to Dustin Then it happened Enna moved closer to Dustin's face and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before whispering something in his ear being, "Be a dear Dustin, and please put it one for me,"  before a second Enna got her other hand and placed Bunny ears on Dustin's head. Breaking up again from him as he was standing with both hands in his hip holding the dagger in one "I need to See this or you never leave this place, You can't break the windows or anything else to get out, there is only one door and that is locked, Safe zone Dust-napping," They paused for a good second before going on This is something I always wanted to do, you and me Dustin, Locked up in the same room," Enna said with a small giggle and in a teasing way knowing Dustin was going crazy in his head slowly as he was locked in Enna's home with two nice looking persons.

@Mutsu  @Dustin

Edited by Ennakai

Mutsu scowled and glowered at @Dustin. She was not going to stand for this. Nope. Nope. Nope. "What's that, pipsqueak," Mutsu demanded, she marched right up to Dustin and stood as much in his face as she could get. Which wasn't much, since he was a good foot taller than she was. All the same, she produced her own weapon and glared at Dustin. "I'm not scared of you, child!"

Then, grabbing the business end of her Shao Lin Spear, Mutsu rammed the blade of her weapon into her own stomach.

"We're in a safe zone, you can't hurt me in here. But I have learned something, I didn't realize morons with special needs could even use Nerve Gear, the more you know, am I right," she asked, tugging the spear free from her own body and then deliberately planting it point first in Dustin's foot, fully intending to pin him in place with the weapon as she tugged the steel gauntlet from her right hand, carefully weighing the piece of armor for the barest of split seconds.

Then she smacked Dustin across the face, backhanded, using the gauntlet itself as sort of weapon.

"I accept your challenge to a duel, Sheriff of Rottingham," Mutsu declared acidly, doing her very best impression of an English accent as she also reenacted a scene from Robin Hood: Men in Tights. She jerked her spear out of Dustin's foot, and then clocked him over the head with it several times. "I accept! I accept! I accept! CHOKE ON MY VENGEANCE! CHOKE ON IT!"

Mutsu was interrupted from her tiny assault by @Ennakai rushing in and flinging the maid outfit at Dustin, while also cramming bunny ears on his head. He too demanded that Dustin put on the costume, and also locked up the shop to prevent escape. Mutsu grinned a feline predator's grin at Dustin, leaning in close and setting the bells on her armor to jingling. "Yes, put it on and maybe I'll show you something that every teen boy wants to see," Mutsu purred, even though she had no intention of doing anything of the sort whatsoever.

Dustin sits in the chair. The onslaught of Mutsu had faded away and disappeared even. Dustin took a breather. That is, until his best friend walks in and throws the dress in his face. Dustin, being caught off guard, calmly sets down his drink. Is this that damn dress? Cause if it is I’m killing that man. He slides the dress down off his face and sees Ennakai right there as Dustin’s face turns incredibly red. Then Enna’s lips met Dustin’s cheek, at which point Dustin’s resolve was on the verge of breaking. Oh hell no. I’m not letting this happen because I’m a teenage boy. If this happens, it’s from the duel. Then Enna’s words meet Dustin’s ear. His face still super red, the boy swallows to try to keep his resolve. The quiet nature of the room didn’t stop Dustin from shouting. “Would everyone please shut up? I’m trying to think!” His voice reveals the inner turmoil between wearing the dress and not wearing a dress. Dustin didn’t even realize there were bunny ears on his head. Then Enna tries to convince him more. No, no way in hell. No no no. Ennakai I swear to all the sweet nothings we’ve whispered when this is over I’m killing you. He shakes his head, at this point trying to do anything to keep himself in a full state of awareness.

Then Musts steps in. Dustin knew it was a trap, he knew none of the things she said were true, but it shook his resolve to the core. His mind was hanging by a thread. This isn’t fair. I can’t persuade either of them to stop, unless I go full Ennakai. I don’t have the cunning to do that. Ennakai is a snake, and by god is he hot in that. Mini isn’t helping over there, but Ennakai is probably gonna break me soon. He clenches his fists and just stares off into space. He kept his focus on the two players, but if he got distracted in the slightest, he would break. I can’t break. Especially not in front of these two. They’ll dress me up like Ennakai. He looked at his best friend. His mind on the verge of tipping.

@Ennakai @Mutsu

Enna started laughing as Mutsu got busy insulting him and clashing him to a duel, but that broke until Dustin started to shout they needed to be quiet, "Oof, Dustin Shout, It was super effective Ennakai got silents," they said waiting for Dustin to speak but it really did not happen. Enna started to sis a bit at Dustin to tease him and did a small little post putting his hand on his hip, "Come on Dustin, How long do you need to think," Enna said getting closer to him until. BAM Enna jumped on his lap. slowly stroking his hair a bit. Enna's menu went open and closed again, If Dustin would look down they could see that Enna took off the black panties and was just wearing a black skirt now and of course the purple hoodie. Enna still stocking Dustin's hair a bit Enna smiled getting closer to his ear again, "Come on Dustin, Do it for me. I fair trade I would say, you can touch me where ever you want if you put in that dress for me," Enna said moving away from his face again still sitting on his lap as some girl that claimed a guy putting their arms around him and sitting on their lap, "Hihi, Handsome guy stuck with the someone as cute looking like me," Enna said putting his forehead against Dustin's forehead. "You would look real Cute," He said as he did this.

While this was going on Enna started thinking a bit, What the hell am I doing, yes this is fun but is it true what I want, Dustin is a nice lad and all and I really like him. Accepting for who I'm and what I do even blushing when I complement him while he knows I'm a guy, it is a wonder how really lovable Dustin is, just needs to show a bit more joke and fun around, AND THAT IS MY JOB, Enna was thinking this all inside his head as they were trying to convince Dustin to get the dress one and be a lovely cute looking maiden. The true feeling Enna had if Dustin did it was that he would look quite cute in a dress.

@Mutsu @Dustin

Mutsu watched as the conversation ensued between @Dustin and @Ennakai. Blessedly, and oddly, she remained silent as she watched the exchange, stepping back out of the way when Ennakai settled into Dustin's lap. The spearwoman's chocolate brown eyes narrowed and she bounced on the balls of her feet, which set the bells on her armor to jingling. It was clear, very clear, from Dustin's face that he was embarrassed, possibly turned on, and probably not too sure of exactly what he wanted out of life in terms of a partner. Still, if they carried on like this it was going to take forever for the brat to be convinced to put on the maid costume and then to go out in public. Which meant it would take even longer than forever before Mutsu got her revenge.

That was totally unacceptable.

Mutsu wanted her revenge for the most vile of insults, uttered several times by the whelp.

And she wanted it now.

Things would need to be hurried along.

Mutsu swiped her finger in the air and unequipped her breastplate, which left her in a pair of tightly fitting leather pants and a equally tight fitting leather jerkin, both in jet black.

"What is this," she declared, putting her hands on her hips and eyeing the other two. "Amateur hour?" Mutsu pranced forward and bumped into Ennakai with her right hip in a move that was half bump and half professional hockey player hip check, a move that was designed to dislodge Ennakai from the perch. Once Ennakai was clear, Mutsu settled herself in Dustin's lap.

"This is how it's done, observe," she purred, reaching out and grabbing both sides of Dustin's face and pulling it towards her own. Then she kissed Dustin full on the mouth, making sure to lean into him for the maximum effect that the rest of her would cause. After a few seconds, she released him and plucked the maid's costume from his lap, dropping it over Dustin's head as she stood up.

"Now then, you tiny brained pile of goo," Mutsu said in a silky soft purr, "You're going to put on that costume, march out that door, walk from one end of the Town of Beginnings to the other, and stop for everyone that wants to take a selfie with you. And you're not going to give me any crap about it or else this," Mutsu shimmied seductively and gestured to herself, then made a second gesture to take in Ennakai and Dustin as well, "Is not ever going to happen other than in your wildest dreams. Comprende, you pervert?"

Dustin sits with his eyes up Ennakai until Mutsu pushes him away. Then Mutsu kisses Dustin on the mouth, this being on of his first kisses ever. The only other person he had ever kissed being his girlfriend Ryoko. Shoot, did I just cheat on Ryoko? No way in hell am I gonna be a cheater. But Dustin was powerless against the constant barrage of seduction. Then Mustu says the one thing Dustin never stood for being called. His mouth was already open because he was about to give in when she said it. “Did you just call me stupid?” His legs straighten as he throws the tiny girl off of him. “Now you’ve pissed me off.” He draws his sword and throws the table in front of him. This has gone on too long. “Ennakai, don’t talk to me for a few days okay, I don’t want to be mad next time you see me. And you short stop, don’t ever talk to me again.” He slams his mighty blade into the ground. The lightning swirling the blade grows in intensity, as the boy looks at the two with a look of pure rage. “If I ever see you again, it’ll be a little different.” He says, sheathing his sword and throwing the maid dress over the rail and down into Ennakai’s main shop. Some might say this reaction is extreme, but Dustin was constantly called stupid growing up. It was the one insult that got to him anymore.

@Ennakai @Mutsu

As Enna was getting pushed away from Dustin's lab with the comment Amateur hour, Enna just knew thing got interested, Sure it seemed the girl was going the right thing UNTIL saying the trigger word for Dustin. Enna let's out a sigh and opens his inventory putting back on his panties and looking at Mutsu and Dustin as Dustin broke, "Great, now you did it, girl. yeah yeah... No talking I know, Tease is over for now," Ennakai said walking up to get the dress and put it in his inventory. once it was in his inventory Enna leaned over the small balcony, "Hey Girl, What is your name anyway, You messed up and I think you have to at least pay something, and with pay I mean Infomation, So tell up what is your name, WAIT DON'T TELL, LET ME THINK!" Enna said sounding no longer like the greatest tease in the world but more serious while his voice sounded still quite feminine.

"I'm Enna that there who you just pissed off is Dustin, He is Blacksmith and well I'm Artisan and Info Broker, and you are... Locked up here and a performer on floor 20, and teasing girl with a spear and pervert thoughts. Sorry I know a lot more then I let off, Mutsu," Enna said smiling at Mutsu now as they already seemed to know their name as the started playing with their dagger a bit. "So, you officially came here to get an item and you ran into me by my mistake, And now we are here. You hate being called short, altho I know people who are shorter. And you assume everyone is a pervert while you are quite a big one yourself, They are man not perverts sorry," Enna said as they were still leaning over the small balcony of their shop.

@Mutsu @Dustin

"You are still under the impression that I care about upsetting you, I do not," Mutsu replied, snapping back cattily at @Dustin. "Not even at all, you started it after all. You also seem to think that I care about your dick-stender that you keep pulling out and waving around with all that pomp and ceremony. I don't, little boy," she continued, her tone turning decidedly nasty. "So, cancel my weapon order. I'll find a blacksmith more capable than you that can get the job done in something less than a month, rather than using a no talent hack like you, an assumption that we must accept as true given the amount of time it's already taken you. Either that, or you simply don't know how to craft which is always possible too. Now be gone." With that the brunette made a shooing motion to dismiss Dustin even though they were in @Ennakai's shop and she really had no right to do so. She turned her attention to Ennakai, and deliberately turned her back on Dustin to show exactly how little she thought of him.

"Right you are, on all counts," she began sketching a small bow since one could not really curtsy when wearing leather pants. "I'm not the pervert, I just always have to deal with them because of my assets, if you will take my meaning. Also, there are many perverts and Black is their King. Or their Village Idiot, I'm not honestly sure which," she continued with a giggle. "And yes, I am here because I need a Cat Bell Collar necklace with a plus three Accuracy on it, preferably one with a silver heart-shaped bell and I was told you are the one to see for such things. When you're not busy wearing maid outfits and teasing poor children who simply don't know what's going on around them." She turned back to Dustin.

"Are you still here? Shoo! Be gone! Run, run away Simba and never return."

“Excuse me? Hey listen here Frodo. This is my best friend’s shop.” He walks towards Mutsu and pushes her. “The only reason I don’t lay you out right now is because you’re a girl.” He looks her dead in the eyes with intensity behind his voice. “I care here to take my friend out for drinks, and give her a present. But now that you’ve ruined it I guess I won’t be doing that.” He shouts. I tried to be civilized, I appologized and everything, why won’t she stop being a b*tch? “I’m out of here because I have enough respect for that woman that I won’t destroy her shop.” He points to Ennakai and walks away trying to open the door. “Hey sweetie! Why the hell is the door locked?” He asks Ennakai across the shop. “Are you that serious about putting the dress on me?” He looks at Ennakai with a puzzled look in his eyes. “You could’ve just asked.” He says looking at the short girl. Kadin would never have let me get away with calling her short, even though Kadin was taller than her when he was 12“Listen, I’m sorry I called you short. It was rude and I’m sorry.” He looks at her with a blush on his face. “Ennakai, give it to me. I’m gonna prove how sorry I am.” His face gets incredibly red.

@Ennakai @Mutsu

Enna looks on how this gets out and Enna just smiled, "Skippy Bell, Stop, Dustin, Stop," Enna said looking at both of them, "I may be older than you Dustin, AND I may be younger than you Mutsu, but this is not how I want people to be in my shop. AND NOW, nobody goes outside here until you two become friends," Enna said walking up to a sofa behind the counter and laying on it putting over the hood from the hoodie and looking up at some of the flags there. "Skippy Bell gets up here, Dust Bunny, stay there. you ain't getting away so easy now. Skippy Bell say sorry as well, or you going to have to spend a Night here with Him and Me, And If you want that please don't say sorry," Ennakai said from behind the counter and on the sofa. This was a way to tease both of them and get some more off a show and they wanted to see that, "And Skippy Bell, you are Smol, so accept that and Dust dear, you are just you being a big risk to everything," Enna said to both of them to get them started a bit more and for the teas of course.

@Mutsu @Dustin

Edited by Ennakai

"Well don't let that stop you, Pumpkin," Mutsu retorted. She hauled back her gauntleted right fist and was about to sink it into @Dustin's crap lousy face when @Ennakai broke up what promised to be a really fun brawl. Maybe. Mostly because Mutsu was reasonably certain she could flash Dustin and then kick him in the nuts while he was distracted. "And why do you keep calling him a her," she demanded, then she stopped short and peered at Ennakai. "Wait, do you identify as a girl? Then WHERE'S YOUR BELL?!?" Mutsu called up her player menu, materialized a bell in her hands and dropped it over Ennakai's head.

There, that was much better.

"Well, I'm not sorry that I called you stupid. Seven times, in fact," Mutsu declared. "You were acting stupid, so you got called stupid. If you don't want to be called stupid then don't act stupid. We are supposed to be honest," she continued, trying to sound saintly and dignified. "And sometimes the truth hurts."

The Ennakai called her "smol." She narrowed her brown eyes at him and considered the adjective. Yes, it meant small. She objected, strongly to small. But, it also meant adorable. She did not object to adorable. "I guess smol is ok, after all I am adorable and it's difficult to object to that kind of logic," she said, crossing her arms under her chest. "But if he wants to be friends he has to wear the dress. And the ears. And some bells. And he has to walk from one end of the Town to the other and take selfies with EVERYONE that asks for one."

“I’ll put on the damn dress, just never call me stupid again.” He snarls. “I’ll even wear the bunny ears and the bell.” He slides his hands into his pockets and pulls out some more snacks. Brownies this time, because he was almost out of cookies and he likes cookies. “Anyone want a brownie? I’ll got get dressed.” He stands up, leaving the brownies on the table. He stands up and moves back into a back room, and pulls up his inventory. He unequips all of his clothes and looks around. He peeks back around, only revealing his neck and blushing really hard. “I seem to have forgotten the dress. Could you hand it to me dear?” He looks at Ennakai, fear in his voice. The embarrassment was already getting to him.

After he got the dress, he snuck back into the back of the shop once more. He puts the dress over his head and slips his arms through. Then he walks out into the shop. Dustin was an athletic kid in the real world, so his body was incredibly defined, which looked weird underneath a dress, but it was Dustin’s fault he was wearing it and he had come to accept that. He even put on the bunny ears while back there. The embarrassment really shows when he walks over to Mutsu, blushing the whole time and looks down at her. “I just need the Bell.” He says, avoiding eye contact with the girl.

@Ennakai

Enna jumps up as a bell falls onto them and they smile at Mutsu taking the bell and holding it near their own ear jingling it a bit before putting it in their pocket. and walking up to what was going on, it seemed both parties still did not get into a good fight but only because Mutsu kept calling Dustin stupid, Enna got out a laugh they popping some another dress but a shorter one and it almost looked like a female Santa outfit giving it to Mutsu, "I think you should put on this, Fits you with the bells and all, And Dustin will be the fair maiden and you be Santa's bellgirl," Enna said before jumping over the counter again and getting something for themselves.

Enna was enjoying this too much now and wanted both of them into a dress, but then Enna popped out from the counter again wearing a cat outfit with cat paws, tail and ears, Sort colorful skirt and a colorful jacket as well, "Hello Nya~, I'm Enna Nya~, And you are Skippy bell Nya~, And fair maidenya~ Dust bunny, Nya~," Enna said acting like a cat and even going so far with the paws. then Enna started giggling as they saw Dustin in the maids dress, "You look cute Nya~, But I won't Allow to let him Leave Nya~, He is already Ashamed Nya~. ALSO" Enna said opening the menu before you heard a photo being taking at least 10 or so, "Photoshoot Nya~!" Enna said smiling before closing the menu again. Enna got close to Dustin "Dustin-Chanya~," They said before kissing them on the cheek and looking at Mutsu, "Mutsu-chanya~," they said also giving Mutsu a kiss on the cheek before jumping on top of the counter doing a cute cat-like pose.

@Mutsu @Dustin

Mutsu opened her mouth to criticize and then make fun @Dustin then the Mrs. Clause costume came out. Then the cat costume came out and she was not the one wearing it. Something was very wrong with this picture. "Are you calling me fat," she demanded as @Ennakai hopped up on the counter and began striking various feline poses. That should have been her. Ennakai should have been the one in the Mrs. Clause costume. "Are you calling me old," Mutsu asked, in the same demanding tone. That was all completely unacceptable.

"Do you think all of this happens for someone who is old," Mutsu asked, shimmying in a seductive manner. Then she hurled the costume down on the ground. Then she hopped up and down on it. "What about a sexy genie? Or a pirate?" She kicked the Mrs. Clause costume behind the counter. Then she had an epiphany, as the costume jingled away. There really was only one option, at least there was only one option of Ennakai was sold on taking cat. "What about a sexy gypsy or belly dancer? Those are options I could get behind, and they will jingle every bit as much. Also, I will need a tambourine... it's the poor person's bell!"