[F1-PP] Past & Future, Light & Shadows. <Itzal & Zandra>

Itzal was a bit surprised that Zandra did the same thing as him, adding to the fire in front of them.  He was burning his because it was crafted by Ariel, and he needed to leave the dark memories of what she'd done behind.  He wasn't sure if it was the same thing for Zandra, but it was clearly a big move for her to burn her clothing down.  He watched as she began to sweat and gulped before turning her back to him.  She told him that she couldn't answer him at this current point in time.  Itzal smiled and nodded, though he knew she couldn't see his action.  "Zandra, don't feel stressed from my question.  I won't be offended if you say no.  I'll be keeping an eye out for any players who may turn out to be trustworthy, people I can work with along with you.  If I find anyone I'll let you know, so you'll know who else is on board.  If I don't find anyone by the time we get to the floor boss, well.  I'll probably put evasion armor on, take an evasion consumable, and fight until the first or second hit lands on me.  Then I'll teleport out of there.  At least I'll do something to help."  He walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder, turning his head to look at her from under the hood and smiled.  "I'm trying to be strategic about this, I won't rush in blindly.  I'm not going to die, so don't worry about that ok?"

@Zandra

• 3 weeks later...

Zandra felt a weight on her shoulder as Itzal told her that he wouldn’t die, he woud prepare himself not just rush in blindly. Evasion huh? She thought as she took a she laid her hands on her head as her eyes met the scout’s, together with a small smile. That must be one of the enchantments I have close to never used. She really like to get hit didn’t she. Her thoughts continued. After some quiet she started talking. ‘’You know what, It feels good that you not going to die. Of course you wont. Because Im going to be there to protect you, just as everyone else. We will never let your health drop to zero. Just like you will protect us. The only ones we have here is ourself. If we lose our dear ones, what is there left to be fighting for? Well, alot, but you get what I mean.’’ she gave him a friendly hug before she took a few step backwards. ‘’Well, we have to meet again and talk some more, but there is some stuff I must do before the raid. Alchemist stuff you know. Those brews is almost like babies, cant leave them alone for too long. Bye Itzal.’’ She said and left with a wave.

Edited by Zandra
  • 1 month later...

When Zandra put her hand on his head his expression shifted to very mild surprise.  Then when he heard what she said.  He gave a warm smile and nodded with confidence.  "Right.  I look forward to fighting alongside you Zandra.  Not just as a random frontliner this time.  But as a friend.  Hopefully we can hang out a little bit after this boss fight has ended too!"  When she hugged him, he returned the favor.  Velnia landed on Zandra's head, her wings wrapped around the sides of her head like a hug and Itzal chuckled as they backed up.  He nodded to her in understanding.  "Alright I understand.  I'll see if I can go find some materials for you to use before the boss raid.  I feel like you'll need them with how popular alchemists are, heh."  Itzal waved as she parted from the area.  "Bye Zandra!  Talk to you later!"  He smiled as he looked to Velnia.  "You know.  I'm more confident in what I'm about to do than before."  Itzal drew his sword and thrust it into the ground, standing over it with both hands resting on it's pommel as he looked at the verbana flowers.  "I promise I'll make this place safe sister.  I promise I'll return a changed man..."

Thread Ended!

+1 SP and 200 Col to each player!

@Zandra