A Beginners Journey [F1-SP]

"Trying to find this shop is a nightmare" I thought to myself. I walk around some more to finally mumble to myself "Okay this is absurd... I will just ask this shop keeper.". I walk up to the man's shop I begin to question who runs this place. As I walk in I read that the man's name is Zackariah, and after that I saw that I had gotten lost in the Town of Beginnings . I approach the old man and introduce myself, and he smiles at me as he says "It is a beautiful evening, Sentinel, my name is Zackariah as I'm sure you already read," he paused then continued "What can I do for you today?" Zackariah asks as I fidget with some old tools wondering what they are used for. "I sort of got lost and if you could point me in the right direction-" I ask before he cuts me off and says "I can help you, but you have to help me first, by fetching at least five tier one materials come back after you've found them." 

Edited by Sentinel
  • 3 weeks later...

Curious, I walk outside following Zackariah and he points to his left towards a brick path leading to who knows where. I walk down the path assuming that he had set me back on my way, only to more buildings. As I was beginning to wonder if I was even going to get out, I realized he sent me on a quest for materials not just for him but so that I wonder around enough to remember this place. Scouting the area after what seemed like four hours I had finally learned the layout of the town, but I was also tired of walking. I may have been tired but I still knew better than to sleep outside and risk dying in a duel, so I as managed to drag myself to the bar and get something to eat. Although as I did make it to the bar, I also passed out in the entry way as I found out all of this waking up that morning.

Edited by Sentinel
  • 2 months later...

Wide eyed, I wake up to my scythe lying across my body with the blade resting on my neck. Fearing for my life I was frozen in place, I was even to nervous to check my own health; until I remembered I was still in a safe zone. I shakily re position the weapon as I can only wonder what happen prier to my nap. That's when it hit me... I was at the bar... that man with the tattoo, if anything was to happen it had to have been him. I say softly. However as I stand up and I also realized that I had completely forgotten about the old man's quest. Moving as fast as I could I grabbed my weapon while sprinting back to the old man's shop. Although doing while running I realized it would be better if I just run out and find the materials. (Rolling)