[F01- PP] A Trio of Friends <<The First Lesson is Free>> w/ Lotus & Sentoi

Cameron Queen- Should I think of myself as Caprice now since that's my name tag?practical ran through the streets of the Town of Beginnings, weaving in an out of the crowds of players and the occasional Non Player Character, her long dark brown hair trailing in the breeze, her multiple jackets flapping as well. Her light green- some might say hazel- glinted with excitement. Today's the day I see my mates! I can't wait! Cameron kept moving through the crowds of people, trying to ,move quickly but this many people it was difficult. Bloody hell I wish I had my skateboard. That would make this go faster but then gain there's so many people it might be even more difficult. Cameron was off to find two of her good friends and finally go on a quest with them. She was sure Percy would be right happy to go on a quest even after the unpleasantness of opening day. I'm not so sure about Shinchona but I'm sure Percy and I can get her to tag along. Cameron grinned a let out a whoop, "This'll be smashing!" Cameron finally made it through all the players- there were a lot of them on the first floor and made it outside the city. From there she headed off to where she told her friends to meet her. Once there it wasn't to hard to spot Percy's red-orange hair. Cameron broke into a sprint and let out a yell, "Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrcccccccyyyy!!" Once within range Cameron tackled her friend with a flying hug. The two brits landed in a heap, "Watcha Percy." 

@Lotus @Sentoi

Percy was getting ready or do I have to say Lotus as that was his name tag in this world now, But well. Percy was getting ready to leave the inn he was staying in and getting ready to meet up with his best mate Cameron or Cami for him. This is going to be jolly fun, innit, getting to see miss Queen again, he thought jokingly a bit before opening the door and getting outside. It seemed to be quite busy on the road and Percy moved into the street making his way to the place he was going to meet up with Cami. He did not want to come late and took a bit of a sprint to get to the spot, His blue short Kimono moved on the wind while he was wearing a white tank top and what almost looked on divers pants. While running his hair came a bit in his eye and while running he tried to get a knot into his hair, Bleeding hell, this is long, people move outa way, Moving zigzagging around NPC's and players. Once getting outside of the town of beginners Percy slowed his tempo down and got to the spot they needed to meet, "It's Half Past 12, Where the bloody hell is that wanker," He sat low to himself looking around a bit. He looked down for one second and then seemed to be tackled to the ground with a loud yell to his name, Turning to see who it was Percy was face to face with Cameron or Well Cami, "Nothin much, getting grounded by, THE ONE, THE ONLY..." He made a dramatic pause, "CAMI!" He smiled pushing her from him to get free, "How you do, Hey Hope you didnit forget Pinch punch, first of the month?" He says with a smile getting his hand ready waiting for Cami's response.

@Caprice @Sentoi

Shinchona was making her way through the Town of Beginnings, looking for a friend. Though they had sent a few pictures to each other over the years of them writing to each other, it wasn't much to be able to identify them in this sea of people. Even though the game only released in Japan, people came from all over the world to try it opening day. Her, she had come in to be able to meet with her pen pal and one of her closest friends. She had thought it was actually a safe option after considering things, but it turned out to be a terrible idea. Regardless, she had no clue where to meet her friend. They had had no idea of the map of the place, so setting up a meeting place was rather difficult. On top of that, they had been trapped in this game for a while. IT was eventually time that Shinchona decided not to wait any longer to meet up, and that it would happen eventually if it was going to happen at all. Passing a rather large crowd forming for some reason, she made her way to a small place where she met an NPC to hand her a quest to finally figure out the mechanics of this game.

@Caprice

After getting back to her feet Cameron smiled then suck her tongue out at Percy, "Still calling me Cami I see." After the red head asked if she had forgotten Cameron quickly responded by flicking his right arm and giving him a swift but light kick to his shins accompanied by the words, "A flick and a kick for being so quick and I bloody well didn't forget" Cameron grinned at her friend, "So how have you been mate? besides the fact that you've been stuck in a death game created by a sociopath? Also where's Shinchona? I told her to meet us here..." Cameron quickly bounded over to the nearest stone fence and hopped up on it in one smooth motion and began looking for her other friend. Her pen pal from Japan in fact, Cameron had convinced her pen pal to join her and Percy in Sword Art Online and since what had happened Cameron wanted to apologize to her friend.

@Lotus

Edited by Caprice

Getting a quick flick in his right arm and a light kick in his shin Percy only respond with, "Darn it, Yout still fast, AND YES, I do call you Cami Dear," Percy said going with his hand into his hair. As both were now up from the ground Percy got another question thrown at him, "Well, I have been going Might fine I guest, No fancy parties. No Bowties, Free like a bird on the northern wind." he said before thinking about the name Cami asked for where they were, "Wait, Shin who now... ooh, I forgot about them, Pen pal right. Sorry Not the smartest chicken in the flock here," he said scratching his head. He looked into his menu and opened Message, "You know their Gamer tag, or username or Whatever, we can send them a message if they are on the same floor," he said starting to poke Cami a bit before he remembered it, Cami called their friend Sentoi until they somehow changed names and Percy started to joke a bit about a sudden name change and of fast that could be done in Japan if it was just like that. "Okay Sorry I poked you Cami dear, It just helps me remember, So Sending a message to Sentoi, Got it," he said starting to write a message to them.

To: @Sentoi

Don't fear, Percy Frinking King is here. Hiy Hiy mate, Maybe you know me, but I'm Percy, ye Pen pals best mate. We just wanted to know were the bleeding hell you are, Reply fast, we be standing outside the gate, Cami wanted to do some quest I heard.

The message received by Sentoi after translation:

Spoiler

Do not be afraid, Percy [Undecipherable] is here. [Undiscernible], maybe you know me, but I am Percy, your pen companion is the best companion. We wanted you to know You were a bleeding hell, a quick reply, we are standing outside the gate, Cami wanted to do some quest heard.

After getting the quest from the NPC, Shinchona realized she had a notification for a message from someone. Her grasp of English wasn't the best, but the game was kind enough to provide a translation option for her. After it translated, she was left quite concerned. Figuring it was just some weird stalker who had managed to find her username or be lucky in messaging her from checking the monument of life, she ignored the message and blocked the sender. Sitting on the steps outside of the shop, she munched on a stale piece of bread to sate the fake hunger the game gave her. It wasn't much, but at least it gave her something to do. Maybe if she waited here she could find Cameron. They had forgotten to share each other's usernames, not that they would've easily recognized each other's. Her's was in Katakana and Cameron's was likely in English. Sure they might know a little bit of each other's language, but not enough to easily identify a name. She had always given her real name in Romanji as well, just to try to make things easier.

@Caprice

"Well duh I'm still fast." Cameron stuck out her tongue at Percy, "And no you're not the smartest person I know." Cameron hopped down from the wall she was standing on as Percy sent a message off to Shinchona. She looked around at the green fields as she waited for response from her pen pal. After a couple more minutes Cameron realized Percy must have messed up in some way when sending the message. "Oh bloody hell, Let's just go take a butcher's for her Percy." Cameron turned back to her friend, grabbed his hand, and began pulling the red head along. The brown haired girl didn't know where they would look first but they would find Shinchona at some point. "Let's try and just go around the outskirts of the Town of Beginnings and hopefully she will be waiting some where around there. Besides I want to start this quest I found with all of us together." Cameron picked up the pace, jogging slightly, as she continued to drag Percy along

@Lotus

Edited by Caprice

"Yeez Well, Don't have to say it like that Cami,"  Percy said as he then got dragged by Camaron going back into the town, "I Am no mere child, Stop bloody dragging me," He said trying to get out of the grip until Camaron took up speed and Percy had to get in small jog as well keeping up with Camaron, "Cami Dear, you know It would help is I would know what she looked like, It like finding a penny on the street," He said still getting dragged along by Camaron. Percy became a bit irritated that Camaron kept dragging him and he wanted to walk for so he placed the act he always did when Camaron started dragging him for too long. Placing his Heels into the ground and also stopping Camaron in her tracks, "Camaron Queen, I demand you to let you of your Husband hand Me, Percy King," he said a bit loud before starting to laugh at it a bit, "Sorry... Just had to do it again, It been a long time you dragged me along," He said getting out of the grip from Camaron, "Thanks Cami," he said pulling out his tongue at her.

@Sentoi

Shinchona continued to wait on the steps, wondering if she should just head somewhere else. She had explored most of the Town by now. All exccept a few of the places that seemed rather intimidating to her were rather uninteresting. Maybe she should just start making her way out, not worrying about finding Cameron. It would've been nice to see her before they made their way forward. Of course, it was probably just her way of saying that she should've been working towards the front this whole time. On a wim, Shinchona stood up and made her way towards the front gates of the town. If there was going to be anyone waiting for her, they would be at the front gate. Once she made her way there, she would wait for a little bit and then probably head out to start working her way through the quest. If there was a time to meet them, it would be in here. But the place was just too big.

@Caprice

Cameron's arm was jerked back and her movement arrested as Percy dug in his heels. At his request Cameron let go of his hand and then quickly continued walking, "Well then bloody  move faster Percy we've got to go find Shinchona so we can all go on this quest together." Cameron started making her way back to the Town of Beginning's main gates just in case Shinchona was just barely leaving the city. The dark haired girl increased her speed. Now this is really where I want my skateboard. I'm on a paved area and there's no people which means I could actually use it. I wonder if there's anyway to get a skateboard in this game. Cameron sighed as she ran,  I doubt it since its supposed to be fantasy and medieval. "And Percy she's about my height probably with long dark hair- its usually in a ponytail- and kinda pale skin. That's about all I've got since I've only bleeding written to and emailed her." 

@Lotus

still getting dragged by Camaron, Percy pulls himself and smiled, "Come on Cami, It takes forever to find someone our height and with that description, I be going back to the gate," Percy said taking a fast sprint away from Cami. Looking back fast to see if Camaron followed the redhead Percy just went faster and faster until he got at the gate again waiting for Camaron to appear as well. Percy looked a bit around spotting a female player around his height and walked up to them, "How do you do miss," Percy said to the player who he did not know yet but soon was going to know, "Name is Lotus, what brings you here?  Same as me anticipating for a friend to manifest or just going on experience?" Percy asked the girl. The Girl was the same height as him surely from Japan and somehow fully fitted the description Camaron just gave them, long dark hair usually in a ponytail- and kinda pale skin. But Percy did not really pay attention to it until he thought about it, "wait... Are you fricking kidding me... Bloody hell, are you by any change  Shinchona, If so, Cami going to love this," They said with a smile to the other player.

@Sentoi

Shinchona was making her way towards the main gate, and was just about to leave town when someone interrupted her there. They started out with a polite greeting, though quickly broke into a tirade and she was left trying to answer questions that didn't stop coming. "I'm stuck in here, like everyone else in this game." The redhead seemed to pause for bit, then gain a look of recognition on his face. "How do you know that name?!" It was impossible for him to know her real name, though she immediately regretted confirming it. She immediately put two and two together and realized this was the crazy person who sent her that strange message. Concealing her anger as best as she could, she began to question him. "Who do you think you are? Sending out messages like that to offend people then walking up to them. I bet you're finding enjoyment out of this, aren't you?"

@Caprice

As Percy and Cameron sprint off to the front gate- Percy a little ways ahead of her- Cameron catches sight of a familiar figure. Cameron increases her pace and sees that Percy has begun talking to the girl as well. I swear if he does something stupid- Cameron didn't even have time to finish the thought as she saw her pen pal's face brows furrowed and heard her voice begin to rise. Cameron quickly slid right along side Shinchona and gave her friend a massive hug, even lifting the dark haired girl off her feet a little. "Shinchona! How are you?" Cameron set her friend down but kept talking, trying to alleviate the stress between her and Percy. "I'm so glad we found you. I'm sorry about that I could of sworn I tried to tell you where I wanted to meet- but that's not the point. The point is that I found you." Cameron smiled and then sidestepped so she could grab Percy by the shoulders and move him forwards, "Shinchona, this is Percy. We've been friends since we were kids because our dads work together. He's a little weird but he's really cool." Cameron looked to the red head, "This is Shinchona. My pen pal from japan. She's awesome." 

@Lotus

Percy was a bit surprised by the sudden attack from the girl and taken back by what she was saying "Um... Sorry, think we got off the wr..." He was saying before he seemed to be under broken by the sudden appearance by Camaron hugging the girl next to him confirming that this was their pen pal. Percy started to scratch his head awkwardly a bit, he was trying to take a few steps away but it seemed Camaron was faster and grabbed him pushing him forwards at that point Percy's face became red of shame, "H...He! Don't push me, will you." he said fast before staring right at the girl. "Sorry," Percy said quick giving the girl a hand to shake "If you hate me please do, But don't hate Cami dear here, is too innocent," he said turning around and pushing Camaron right next to the girl "Cami, Sorry think I messed up, but yeah It would be typical me right?" Percy said with a smile standing on his toes a bit and leaning on Camaron's shoulder. "And how I knew your Name tag well... I may or may not looked into Cami's chat history by accident, and saw the chat with someone called Sentoi," Percy said with a smile trying to sound a nice person.

@Sentoi

• 2 weeks later...

While she was chewing out the redhead who somehow knew her name, someone else shouted out her name. Expecting to have to face another strange stalker, Shinchona looked up and saw a familiar face. "Cameron!" The two embraced for a short bit and then let go. "I'm doing great, apart from your friend here calling me a bleeding hell and then trying to drag me off without so much as an explanation how he knew either of us." She stared daggers at Lotus, but didn't really speak to him. "I was about to start this beginner's quest I found, was wondering if you'd care to join. I can show you where to go pick it up if you haven't already." It was good to be talking with Cameron again. As little as she had ever said it, it did help her pull through some of the deeper waters she would get herself into as a kid.

@Caprice

As Percy apologized for messing up Cameron could only grin, "Ah Percy don't worry about it. It really is your typical way to do things. Still we're all here now and we can go quest." Cameron turned back to Shinchona, "Don't take it personally. I highly doubt that English translates to Japanese that well especially when it us Brits talking." Cameron gave her friend a grin and then took both of her friends' hands. "I think I know exactly what quest you're talking about Shinchona. The one that the old alchemist was giving out, right?" Cameron gently pulled her friends back out of the Town of Beginnings and out into the great expanse that was floor one. It was all rolling green hills, crystal clear lakes, winding rivers, and small forests. So pretty much: very nice for a game that could get them all killed. Cameron looked to Percy and Shinchona, "You to better start being friends right now since we are going to have fun today." 

@Lotus

Percy felt a bit sorry even more not knowing what he did made him just try to think even harder but then he snapped his fingers as they both were done speaking, "One! Sorry again, Two! um... I will make sure nothing Hits you, if there is anything that will hit you," Percy said with a smile before getting dragged by Camaron, " Oi Oi Oi, Bloody darn it Cami, you keep doing that I will probely lose my arm one day," He said making sure to let Cami know that she did it too much dragging him along everywhere. Then Camaron said to them to be friends and all and Percy nodded, "Okay Friends, got it, I will be a nice person just for you and your friend here, sooo." He said still getting dragged along with Cami not even trying to struggle out of it and just accepting that he was being dragged by her, "We started off on the wrong side of the table, how about we start at dawn and redo, I start. Name Is Lotus or Percy pleasure to meet you" Percy said to Shinchona.

@Sentoi

Seeing that it was all mostly just a mistake between people, Shinchona brought up her menu and fiddled around in it until she found the option to unblock Lotus. She still was a little mad at him for failing to explain how in the world he knew her, but he wasn't irredeemable. That qualioty was saved for people who actually did something wrong, usually on purpose. Heading out into the fields of the first floor, Shinchona was immediately enthrealled by them. As she was gawking at the scenery, she tripped over a strange looking root. Picking it from the ground, she realized it was one of the materials that they needed in order to progress the quest. "Well, I guess that's one down then." Hopefully the rest would come just as easily. If not, at least she could finally have a good time to talk with her pen pal. They had never gotten the chance to meet in person, though the circumstances that brought them together weren't all that great.

@Caprice