[F07- PP] Back in the Game <<Case of Wurms>> w/ Mars

Action: Ultimate Breaker [-3 EN]
ID# 109832- BD: 5+3=8- Hit: 8*3= 24 dmg

Cosi- Hp339/380 33/38 EN | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | THN 9

Crab- Hp142/190 | DMG 57 | ID# 109832- MD: 10- Crit: 57+2-18= 41 dmg

As Cosi advanced on the partly submerged crustacean the mob suddenly lunged forwards and with both of its pincers it caught hold of the blonde haired player. Then the crab crushed down on the tank with its vice grip biting into flesh and bruising muscle. Ladon's tough scales were able to block some of the damage but still Cosi took quite a lot from the one attack. The tank gritted his teeth and then, still being held by the monstrous crab, raised his war hammer and slammed it down onto the mob's shell. Chitin cracked an the crab hissed in pain and anger but still it held onto the tank player. Cosi needed to get out of this thing's grip or it would be able to kill him a lot quicker. He needed to be mobile and fast, not pinned down. Besides that one attack did as much damage to me as I've done in both of my attacks. 

@Mars

Shooting his way over towards the bat he stares down the creature with a rather cold and apathetic gaze as he lashes out with his fist as it impacts against the bat causing it to burst into red pixels dying upon impact as it only drops a handful of col that he would need to buy some more items from a merchant to make it useful in the end. 'The more i am prepared for fights the more i can overcome any challenge this game will throw my way. The one who lives is that who is most prepared.' He thinks to himself as he quickly continues his search for something to fight more wanting as much profit as he can gain for the short time that the duo of martial artist and fishing tank are within the area. The black haired martial artist just letting his need to get stronger fuel him through every encounter to try and think of ways to overcome what might be impossible to defeat by himself.

Action: all might
#110009 BD:8  225 DMG
#110010 LD:3   2100 COL

Mars: HP: 620/800     ENG: 31/80   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Sonic Bat: 0/700  DMG: 180

Edited by Mars

ID# 110025- BD: 8+3=11- Hit: 8*3= 24 dmg

Cosi- Hp300/380 33/38 EN | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | THN 9

Crab- Hp109/190 | DMG 57 | ID# 110025- MD: 8- Hit= 57-18= 39 dmg

Still in the the pincer grip of the crab he had fished up, Cosi raised up his war hammer again and then smashed it down on top of the crimson crustacean. Chitin snapped and broke, leaving a second spider web of red cracks on the crab's back plating. The crab hissed in annoyance and then in retaliation it squeezed its claws together crushing the hapless tank in between. Cosi grimaced and watched his health drop another good chunk but he saw the crab's drop a tad as well. i guess wearing my old armor actually was a smart move. That's comforting to know. If only this dumb crab would drop me. Cosi struggled and tried to get out of the vice grip but there was no point. The crab wasn't letting go of its prey. "How hard do I have to hit you to get you to drop me!?" Cosi shouted at the mob.

After a few moments he just nods his head and starts to make his way back towards where Cosi is figuring that while he could continue to hunt he doesn't need to just go out and focus on that atm. Crossing through the cavern he slowly makes his way back towards Cosi only to find him in the grip of a crab whose health is actually rather close to halfway which might be saying something about tanks. So than...i see that Pinball rubbed off his horrible luck onto you regarding his fishing talents i hope this isn't a daily occurrence like it is with Pinball though. He says towards Cosi as he just watched for now waiting fro Cosi to ask him to help with this creature knowing that when it comes to himself or sometimes even Pinball there are personal fights we don't want others to get apart of. 'This might be one for him to prove his tankyness or something for all i know.' He thinks to himself as he proceeds to just sit down and wait.

ID# 110402- BD: 8+3=11- Hit: 8*3= 24 dmg

Cosi- Hp300/380 31/38 EN | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | THN 9

Crab- Hp85/190 | DMG 57 | ID# 110402- MD: 1- Miss

The crab continued to hold tight to the player despite his tirade and attacks. Cosi squirmed but ended up just raising his massive war hammer once more and swingin ti towards the mob. With added power from gravity, Inbrunst crashed into the crustacean hard actually cracking the chitin. Cosi smiled at the splintering sound and then was unceremoniously dropped to the ground. The crab hissed and scuttled backwards, partly into the water. Cosi gave chase, "Oh no you don't! You attacked me first so don't think you're getting away that easily." Then to Mars, "I'll be fine buddy keep searching for treasure of something. Now crabby its time to die."  Cosi strode into the water which sloshed and foamed till it was around his knees. Cosi didn't care if he was in the crab's home turf know. It was going to die. There was no running for it. Hell I'll dive to the bottom of the lake to get you.

@Mars