[PP-F02] High risks on high mountains, Dustin, Kirbs

Ennakai was getting ready to go and get intel from an Orange player,  That turned green again, this player was regretting everything he did and wanted to reveal any green players that worked for guilds like Laughing Coffin, Sure Enna knew this was a bit dangerous but it was sure going to be a trill as Enna loved to seek the danger. They knew it was going to be something and they did not want to get people to worry so they opened their menu and sent a message to the person they cared about. 

To: @Dustin

Hello there Dust, How are you Been a time sorry for what happened at my store but I want to make it good and say that if you don't hear from me after this, I won't be around to tease you anymore. So please don't come and look for me on floor 2, I have to do something and you just stay where you are at the moment.

As they pressed send Enna started making their way to the outside off the town, wearing black leggings and a black battle skirt, other than that they were also wearing a purple hoodie and it seemed it had some small metal shoulder plates and some protection on the arms. With a Dagger on their back hip, they started to make their way to the place where they needed to meet, It took not long before Enna got there but upon arriving Enna was pixels disappear and two other players with Orange icons above their head, Once they posted Ennakai they took out their weapons, One was holding a Warhammer and the other a dagger. "No lose end, We can't have that," the Hammer guy said.

A small fight broke open and Ennakai was trying to hold back the attackers quite a bit, Enna swung their dagger at the other dagger user and ended up hitting their hand and stunning than a bit as they lost control over the weapon, but the guy with the War-hammer moved in and smashed Enna to the ground. Luck for Enna they were quite slow and Enna was quite fast, Moving out of the second attack from the guy with the Warhammer, "Stand Still you Snake," the guy with the hammer said swinging wild at Enna, "I'm no Snake, I'm a trickster a Joker, A mere snake is nothing like me," Enna said jumping left and right to move out the way from the attacks of the Hammer guy. The guy with the dagger stood up and spoke out to his friend, "If she has friends we have to run, she is to fast for us and if her friend gets here we just outnumbered," Enna heard this and giggled a bit, "Yep I have my friend showing up soon no worry," Enna said knowing Enna was just bluffing 

@Kirbs

Dustin rockets in and slams the flat of his blade into the hammer user’s face. “You know dear, for a trickster, you’re not very good at lying.” He backs up. “What the hell did you think was gonna happen, I was just gonna sit back and let my best friend die?” He looks at Ennakai with anger in his eyes. “You and Ryoko are the only two people I care about in this world. Why would I just let you die?” The disappointment in his voice was apparent. He pulled his blade up and pointed it at the other two players. “You two better get the hell outta here before I take your lives. You f*cked with the wrong person.” He draws his arms back and looks the war hammer used in the eyes. “I don’t kill without a good reason. You’ve given me more than a few with what you’ve done.” He says, not even noticing his orange cursor. “What do you think my sweet, want me to break their will or their bodies?” He looks back at Ennakai with a smile on his face. Come on Enna, just go along with the act, or will I have to fight you too? He stands up straight, “It won’t even be a real challenge. I’m way higher level than you.” He says, as the hammer user slams his hammer into Dustin’s face. Dustin barely moves from the hammer in the face, as he stares at the orange player with a blank stare as he towers over the attacker. “Back up before I break your legs. I’ve killed before, I’ll do it again.” He looks down at the man.

@Kirbs @Ennakai

Kirbs was sitting cross legged, a few meters away from the whole scene. “And this is the part where the knight beats up the bad guys and saves his beautiful princess!” She squealed, shoving a handful of popcorn in her mouth. The man with the war hammer stared at her in disbelief as he stood rooted to his spot. She shrugged, “Yo, you’re the one who started this, man. This is all on you,” she raised her hands up in innocence. “Now buzz off before I got ham and cheese on you too,” she grinned cheekily. Taking the hint, the attacker scurried away before she could actually do anything. “Bloody hell, I was hoping to chop is balls off. Oh well,” she looked up at Dustin and Ennakai blankly before smiling, “Hi there! Honestly, that was like, the best action scene I’ve seen in two bloody years, can you believe that?” She giggled as she stuffed another handful of popcorn in her mouth. “So, how has your guys day been? Mines been quite alright, if you ask me.”

@Dustin @Ennakai

Ennakai looked a bit shocked at Dustin jumped in, "ARG, Dust bunny, I told you not to come, but now you here, thanks I think. And apart from the lying part I still have them fooled," Enna said pointing Enna's dagger to the Orange players. The guy with the hammer grins after attacking Dustin and Enna stares with bloodlust eyes into the hammer users eyes, "Start... Running... Now," Enna paused a bit, "Or this guy is going to stab you right back to were you came from and I will be taking your loot, Cuz I do like that dagger," Enna said sounding more like a murderer now as they spoke a bit silents and threatening the Orange player. Then another player walked in and smiled saying a few things to the orange players as they seemed to be surely outnumbered now, "Darn it, Getting time to move out of here, Purple Hair Lady you Crazy mad, What is wrong with you," The Dagger guy says taking a leap of faith and running of with his friend.

Enna turned to Dustin and the other player and places the dagger back onto their hip, "I was handling this, but A thanks are in order," Enna said punching Dustin on the shoulder. A small compliment came well at least something, "Well thank you, I do my own stunts, And He does too, only he got beaten up a bit," Enna said as he turned to Dustin as they looked at his face seeing quite a red mark on his face, "Stupid," Enna said fast giving him a healing pod, and putting their hand on the mark, "One more like that and you would be down properly to the ground," Enna said letting go of Dustin's Red mark on his face again. Enna then turned to the girl who walked up to them asking how their day has been so far, "Well apart from losing my intel guy that was going to give me information about laughing Coffin, and getting attacked by two orange players, I'm doing great," They said doing a spin as their battle skits spins in the air.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Edited by Ennakai

Dustin looks down at Ennakai. “I saw you get hurt too, are you okay?” He asks. “And don’t worry my dearest, I’m fine. I’ll always show up when you need me.” He leans down and boops Enna on the nose. “Hey Kirbs. Thanks for helping. Why don’t we all go get some food, I can reward you for saving my sweetheart.” Dustin looks up at his health bar, that was pretty stupid of me, but it worked. And I’d do anything to save Ennakai. “Idiot’s lucky I didn’t chase, cause I would’ve killed him.” He spins back to Ennakai and pulls him real close as if they were about to kiss. “Where does it hurt?” He asks. Ennakai usually employed the ‘flirt until you get your way’ tactic and Dustin was tryin it out against his friend. Mostly because of all those times Ennakai had tried to embarrass Dustin, succeeding a time or two. “And about this message... What the hell were you thinking? Did you think I was gonna see that and be okay with it?” He opens a message and reveals it to be Ennakai’s message from earlier. “You know me better than anyone else in this game, so why the hell did you expect me to sit back relax and let you die?” He looks into Ennakai’s eyes as he hadn’t released his favorite weasel just yet.

@Kirbs @Ennakai

“Well, doesn’t that sound absolutely thrilling?” Kirbs clapped her hands together, a prominent grin on her face. “Getting intel is such a bore, I can tell you that. Oh, I forgot,” she smiled cheerily and tipped an imaginary hat. “Name is Kirbs, nice to meet you, fair maiden.” 

She turned to Dustin and did a mix of a gag and a wave. “Ugh. Romance, something you always see but you can never get used to it. Gross.” She made a firm ‘x’ with her hands and poured. “No relationships for this gal. Single Pringles, unite! But dang, I find cliche lines—“ she coughed and nudged Dustin with her elbow, “— absolutely hilarious. Comedy gold,” she wiped a fake tear away from her eye. “Continue your little fantasy or whatever,” she giggled and waved her hands at them. “I need to go find a shop with buttered popcorn so I can stalk— I mean see you guys more.”

@Ennakai @Dustin

Edited by Kirbs

Enna started to huff a bit as Dustin started acting as a sort of dad or lover to Enna, "Dustin.... I'm older then you don't you dare handle me like some small kid," As then Dustin took Enna closer to him asking where it hurts, "Remember what I said, Living S*** Out of you, Dear Dust boy," Ennakai said getting out of his grip. Enna was maybe a little bit in that way but they knew it was going to be a lot harder now to get that Intel they wanted and the only two that knew thing were the two orange players that ran off. Enna started thinking getting up some words like the name of the girl and giving Dustin a small Yes Yes, as he showed the message, then it came a plan.

"Nope, Sorry miss Pink ball of Cuteness, But you ain't going anywhere now, you are stuck with me, AND you too Dust bunny. You two going to follow me and WE are going to get my intel that you just scared off," Enna said with a smile starting the circle the both and even touching Dustin's chin before patting Kirbs on the head, " Ooh yeah, And I'm Ennakai, but please keep it Enna, Info Broker, and Artisan, ALSO provisional Nicknamer and Teaser, So please say something I can start teasing with or give a better nickname," Enna said before standing In front of Kirbs scanning them up and down.

@Kirbs @Dustin

Dustin smiles at Ennakai. “You know I’m teasing, how does it feel?” He boops the other player on the nose. “In any case, of course I’m helping.” He leans in and whispers in Enna’s ear. “Plus you know I like older guys.” He smiles, turning to kirbs. “So, where is this merry band of warriors going?” He looks around for tracks in the grass, but remembers this is just a game, his years of hunting experience weren’t important. He began to felt useless. “Hey Enna, I don’t think I’m gonna be very helpful on this adventure.” He frowns and looks at the ground. His anger would make keeping the orange players alive a bit of a hassle. “If they try to hurt you again I don’t know what I’ll do.” He slips his hands in his pockets, looking all depressed like, and pulls up his hood. “Kirbs, make sure Enna doesn’t get into too much trouble.” He pats his friend on the head. “She can be a real hassle sometimes.” He smiles innocently and begins to walk away.

@Kirbs

“The one time I actually sound badass is the time I have to go looking for the idiots I just chased off,” she muttered. “Nice to meet you or whatever,” Kirbs chuckles, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. “And sure, I’ll help you. I want to finally get some action. It’s been getting pretty boring up until now,” she pounded her fist against her palm and grinned cheerfully. Finally someone I can go ham and cheese on without feeling guilty. What fun.

She frowned and grabbed Dustin’s hood. “Oh, no, no, honey. You are not leaving me. I need more people to see me pound some arse,” she giggled devishly and grinned. “I’m not that great of babysitter either,” she whispered to him, “I burned down a house last time I babysitted. I don’t think putting your princess’s life on my hands would be a wise choice.” She pushed him away and turned to Ennakai. “Yeah, hes fine with coming, when are we leaving by he way?”

@Dustin @Ennakai

Edited by Kirbs

"Ugh, I don't need a babysitter, I'm Older than you both, and Yes what is wrong with a bit of danger," Enna said with a smile before giving Dustin a small punch in the arm, "OLDER!" They yelled at them swinging their arms in the air. before turning to Kirbs, as they heard the Accent, "You are Brith, hope you like Waterboy, He is quite Strong and my main guy for information," Enna said starting to inspect Kirbs a bit as they really liked how many different people came to Japan to play this game. Both Kirbs and Dustin seemed to be ready and Enna was also ready poking Dustin in the side before taking the lead, "Come Come Dust bunny, You are coming or do I have to make you come," Enna said looking back at them and smiling with a not so innocent smile on their face.

"So where to where too, Well not hard just follow their footsteps and we can get my intel, Don't care if they die or not, Most likely they won't but they will escape, so LETS BEAT THEM UP!" Enna cheered out slowly following the footsteps of the two players. It was surely quite dangerous to go chasing after two orange players and how things would be needed to be done before they got the information. "So any Ideas what we will find once we find them too, Surly the Brit over here can fight, But I make sure to stay behind me and Dust boy here, as we are both above level 10," Enna said getting out a black blade and quite sharp looking Dagger throwing it in the air and catching it every time.

@Dustin

Dustin looks at Ennakai as he draws a dagger. “Oh, we’re getting ready now?” Dustin draws his golden sword as a storm of lightning swirled around the blade. He reaches back grabbing a black metal kite shape only slightly longer and wider than his forearm. “It’s high time I beat up some bullies.” He looks at Kirbs and Ennakai. The boy had forgotten the two of them used much less flashy weapons. “You know, it’d be best if you both stayed behind me, I’m the most experienced with combat.” He grins in an almost maniacal manner. “Besides, I need a good pick me up.” He looks at his sword and the symbol by the base of the blade. It was the same symbol that appears right above his health bar. It’s his guild’s symbol. I fight for a reason, that reason pushes me forward every day. I will come back to you safely Ryoko. He looks at Kirbs, “You be careful out there tiny.” He pats her on the head.

@Kirbs

“You’re completely right,” Kirbs quipped, parting Ennakai on the head. I’m the one who needs babysitting. The brunette sputtered at being called a brit. “Er, yes... a Brit. What about you? You resemble a... Jap.” The player sweatdropped and turned to Dustin with a grin, “and of course, we have the Yankee.” She fidgetted with the ribbon on her dagger as she watched the two expectantly. This is where my third wheel training will come into play. I just know of it!

”O-of course I can fight!” She exclaimed, her jaw dropping. “Just so you know, Great Britain was a world super power for centuries!” She blurted out, defending her motherland. “Whatever, you Japs and Yankees can think whatever you want.” Scowling, she shook off Dustin’s hand and frowned, “you’re calling me short? Oh boy, you better run before I go full out ape [censored] on you!” Kirbs squinted at him and her frown got even deeper.

@Dustin @Ennakai

Enna turned to Kirbs and tilted their head a bit as Kirbs seemed to be a bit offended by what Enna said, "Ooh, OOH, we are a team here, no fighting among the team, And I did not mean that as a bad thing Brit, I more like them as they are quite a bit off fighters and Waterboy is a Brit as well, he is quite strong with that spear of his well Trident more but okay," Enna said with a smile and turned back to the objective tracking down the two orange players, "Dust bunny, Not staying behind your big bottom, I just leap past you," Enna said leaping Past Dustin again and slapping him on his butt before turning to him again giving him a winking eye, "Sorry, Big target could not miss it, ANd you should probably stop calling people short, or hang out with Waterboy and let him show you how to treat small people like the White fox girl," Enna said refering to Hazado and Sunova were you properly could see a mayor hight diffrents between then as Hazado was almost 2 feet talller then Sunova.

@Dustin  @Kirbs

Dustin looks over at the British girl. “You know I’m both Japanese and American right?” He raises an eyebrow. “I went to America a few times and I’ve been to England, and I’ll tell you, American tea is better.” He smiles. “That’s why they dumped yours into the ocean.” He pulls his hood up. He looks at his shorter friend. “The short thing was a joke. I’m sorry if that got to you my British friend.” He smiles at the girl with brown hair. “Now you, my purple haired beauty, are gonna tell me where we’re going.” He commands. He throws his arm around his friend, pulling out a scotch on the rocks. Taking a drink he hands a beer to Ennakai. “No strings attached, you want one? I’ve got Guinness.” He makes a joke in reference to the beer commonly drank in the UK. His hand moves down and grabs a cigar. He lights it with the lightning on his sword and takes a sip of his scotch. “This is the life. I would kill to be like this all the time.” He nods, pulling out the cigar and releases some smoke.

@Kirbs

“Bloody hell,” she covered her eyes with her hand. “Okay, look. I honestly, truly, hate tea. Never been a fan of it. I’m half Japanese and I still hate all that crap. Some iced tea is a okay though. But you’d have to pour in grams and grams of sugar for me to be satisfied.” She blinked at Ennakai and looked the other way. “Lord have mercy on me...” She muttered, “you guys do some... Er, explicit things then, I suppose?” Her face turned bright red. I hate relationships sometimes. She sighed and crossed her arms. “Honestly, I’m an average size for my bloody age. I could be taller in real life too. It has been two years after all. It’s not my fault that the bloody lord made men usually taller than women!” Kirbs exclaimed. 

“So you’ve been to Europe though, eh? I’ve been to America once. And that was for a stupid school trip. And I can’t tell you that the British are far more polite.” And our population isn’t 2/3’s obese either. “I’m pretty sure most Americans have coffee in their veins. There were like, two Starbucks every bloody mile.”

@Ennakai @Dustin

Enna got out a laugh at what Kirbs said, and started walking next to her, "Come on Brit, I just teasing him, And when someone shows weakness I tease, So don't try to show weakness... TO LATE  you already did," Enna said with a smile getting closer to Kirbs touching her shoulder with her own. Maybe it was to close for Kirbs but Enna did really not mind in getting so close to Kirbs. then the question came about Europa and Enna smiled getting even closer to Kirbs now, "Well I have been to The Netherlands, I could drink them without being illegal, Been to Scotland and well not to America. But I know a bit more after being stuck here as I know now 3 British people 2 Americans and let's see, some other parts as well. But yeah Most Americans have coffee in their veins, JUST... LIKE ... ME, well mostly Beer fits in there as well," Enna said with a smile now putting their arm around Kirbs arm and smiling as she was almost so close that Enna could Kiss Kirbs on the face. Looking over to Dustin with a disappointed look as in saying Stay focused No Alcohol now cuz someone is going to die.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Dustin nods, looking forward, and keeps walking. Did I make Ennakai mad at me? Well crap, I’d better stop talking. He looks at the ground, obviously bothered by something, and putting the drink in his inventory. He drops the cigar and it explodes into a million blue pixels as the group keeps walking. “You guys ready for a real fight?” He says. What the hell Dustin? You need to get your head in the game because you’re about to fight. It’s not only dangerous for you but also for Kirbs, and Ennakai, and you don’t want Ennakai to get hurt. He looks at his friends as they walk through the woods, his eyes lock on Enna. I will always be there to help, all you need is to ask. He walks, completely ready for anything out of the ordinary, but in constant turmoil as he walks.

@Kirbs@Ennakai

She slowly pushed the girls face out of her own. “O-kay then,” she rolled her eyes and yawned. “What’s with all the chit chat? I want to get to pounding some face into the ground!” She turned to Dustin, “are you seriously smoking?” She sighed and massaged the bridge of nose in frustration. Kids these days. “Oh, I won’t get lung cancer because I’m awesome. Awesome my arse.” She looked back at Dustin and frowned. “You’re seriously smoking? Dude, seriously. You look younger than me.” She raised her hands into the air angrily. “And where do you even buy bloody cigars in a video game? It’s not even supposed to bring you euphoria, so what’s the bloody point?” She sighed again and made an ‘x’ with her arms. “Nevermind, I’m not going to bloody fight about teenagers smoking cigars. Let’s just go!” She pointed in a random direction and started walking off.

@Ennakai @Dustin

Enna took Kirbs arm again and Smiled, "Wrong way," Enna said pointing at some markings in the sand as they gave Dustin a thumbs up and started to follow the footprints. Enna gave a sign to move slow and low because they wanted to get the surprise off on the two guys who got into a fight earlier. "Follow my lead, We are doing this my way," Enna said low as slowly gain on the Orange players. They looked to their two companions and felt guilty if they got hurt but as Enna was the one getting them into this but that was no longer an option as they already came so far. And then Enna spotted the orange player with the hammer Enna smiled and gave her two companions a hold sign as they wanted to see the other player as well and just around a tree they spotted them. "Well here goes nothing," Enna said as they got another dagger out and just threw it at the hammer guy.

The second Dagger Enna threw hits his target and disappeared right away, the HP bar of the hammer guy went down a  bit and Enna went for the attack. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE," He said before colliding with Enna's dagger. "Ooh, you already forgot me, It's me... YOUR END" Enna said with a smile dodging away from the attacks to the hammer guy, But it seemed his friend did not target Enna but went right for Dustin and Kirbs, The guy with the dagger was fast. Slower then Enna for sure but Dustin already could see that as the guy with dagger seemed to be the same speed as him. "You are all going to die for sure," the guy with dagger said slashing at Dustin.

The two Orange players seemed to be a bit more risk-taking and even charged head first into some attacks. The Hammer guy was looking stronger with Full heavy armor and the dagger guy had leather armor like Enna. It seemed the Dagger guy was more reasonable and more careful. You could see the speed difference for sure between Enna and the hammer guy and Enna slashed low and high getting the Hammer guy lower and lower to his HP bar in Yellow. It seemed Enna always took up some damage as well as the Hammer hit them right in the chest moving them back, "I'm Not giving up, GIVE ME WHAT I WANT, Intel or die," Enna said to the hammer guy, "Never, I will Never tell you anything," they said. Then a powerful swing got to Enna's their torso and Enna hits a tree getting into the Red with their HP. The guy with Hammer moved up to Enna and was ready to swing at them for the last hit.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Dustin, having been hit once or twice, sees his friend get thrown and clenches his fist. He rockets in, at speeds not even Ennakai had seen Dustin reach before. His blade catches the hammer and slams into the ground, stabbing into it and making a slope for the hammer to slide down past Enna’s head. “You will not be killing her today.” He says, looking at the hammer guy with a look of no fear. Like the boy had gone back to his animal instincts and was ready to die for the other two. “Fighting is the one thing I’m good at. It’s the one reason I’m still alive. You’re attacking the one reason I fight.” He says with a snarl. He pushes the idiot back with a sort of kick in the chest and picks his sword up and begins to charge his sword art. As the blade glows blue, Dustin realizes he over estimated the kick as the hammer slams into him. Dustin lets out a grunt as he dropped pretty far health wise, Though he still stood. Like an idiot, Dustin stood tall as he got hit yet again. Getting launched across the field and rolling back to his feet, he darts in and goes for a slash, but the hammer guy hits Dustin with the handle of his hammer. It was obvious Dustin wasn’t thinking about his attacks before he made them. The usually calculated attacks came out in a feral flurry of swings.

a clang rings out as Dustin’s blade catches the tower of power and Dustin smiles. “You like that you big oaf? There’s more.” He struggles to get out. After all that flurry of attacks, Dustin had dropped into the red, and the hammer user almost to the red. The hammer user shakes his head and slams his hammer into Dustin one more time, launching him as he lands next to Ennakai. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t take him. I’m not strong enough to do it.” He says. The boy hadn’t lost control like that in a long time and He was scared to do it again. He didn’t want to hurt Enna or Kirbs, which he could easily do if he wanted to. That was the problem. After he lost control, he’d have a hell of a hard time getting it back. “Whatever you do Enna, stay down, I’ll take care of this.” Dustin attempts to struggle to his feet, but the hammer man kicks him a few feet away. “You stay away from her.” Dustin says to the man, as he waits to die. No regret, no fear in his eyes, just remorse. He stares at Ennakai as he begins to lose consciousness and passes out.

Enna, please, stay down. You have to let it slide.

Please Enna, you’re my world, don’t risk it.

”Enna please, stay back, I can still take him.” He opens his eyes and looks at Enna. His hand coils around the handle of his sword as the hammer man walks towards him. Dustin summons a little more strength and drives his blade through the man’s chest, and kicks it up, dropping him into the red and a quarter way through it at that. “Enna... Is... my... world... and you... you tried to take her from me.” Dustin lays down, riddled with little red spots all over his body. Dirt and dust covered his clothes as he lays there. “Run you two. I’ve got this prick.” He coughs, with a smile on his face. As he turns over and forces himself onto his hands and knees. “And Kirbs, I Smoke cigars cause my dad did it when he was 19. Now that I’m 19, I can do what I want.” His voice sounds strained as he struggles to talk. “It gives me a connection to my father. That’s why I do it. Not to look cool, not for the good feelings, it’s for the connection. It’s the meaning behind the cigar.” He wheezes. “Now both of you get out of here.” He says, not a hint of fear in his voice.

@Kirbs @Ennakai