[PP-F02] High risks on high mountains, Dustin, Kirbs

She blinked as the two fought a guy with an abnormally large hammer. Well this... went fast. She turned to her left and and kicked eyes with the man with the dagger. Deadpanning, she looked back at Dustin and Ennakai with a prominent frown. “Why do you have the cool guy. This guy literally looks like a druggie from an alleyway!” She hissed, pointing to the dagger weilder. Oh, wait a minute. I’m supposed to be fighting... oh. She turned to the man and waved. “Hi!” She grinned. He looked as if he could not believe that he was fighting some fifteen year old. “What’s with the look, you prick?” She narrowed her eyes and him frowned. His face contorted into annoyance as he charged after her. “Woah buddy, calm...” She paused, narrowly dodging his dagger. “... your balls.”

Before he was able to turn around, she threw her arm around his neck and head locked him. Oh dang, those lessons with Pa really did play out. Shame I had to use it here. “Now listen to me, you filthy, ungrateful and unkind motherfudder. When someone waves to you...” she tightened her hold on his neck, “you bloody wave back. Next time you bloody do that to me, I’ll chop of your bloody balls and stuff it down your throat. Do you want that?” The man shook his head rapidly. “That’s what I thought, bloody prick.” She released him from her hold and grinned. “Now begone before I chop off your baby maker!”

@Dustin @Ennakai

Enna looks like both his companions start to fight, looking at how the two orange players were fighting it seemed the Dagger user was less experienced than the hammer user. Enna looked at their HP and it seemed to hit the red and then as they got saved by Dustin as he was next up for a beat up. Enna looked on how the fight was going on and Dustin was acting reckless, more than reckless trying to actively protect both of them. Kirbs, on the other hand, seemed to have more experience than the dagger boy and got him into a grip taking to him. Enna grinned and stood up slowly so nobody saw it. Dustin seemed to get into the red now as well and was very low getting near death. Enna moved up fast but unaware.

Then as the hearing, Dustin says that they should run Enna giggled a bit and it seemed the Hammer user was ready to attack Dustin again until something pierced into his back and was shown from the other side as red particles showed up as well. The hammer user stood still dropping his hammer to the ground and his eyes turned to look at the person attacking him. Then Enna leaned on him a bit, "Useless, All talk no gain... better die then," Enna said as their purple eyes turned just pure bloodlust and showed a lot of anger. The hammer user then slowly faded into the many crystals and died, however, Enna's green Icon did not change. Then they looked to the other orange player, slowly walking with the dagger that killed his friend up to him, "Now you... You are going to tell me... What I want," they said walking past both Dustin and Kirbs.

The dagger user seemed to be quite shocked and dropped his dagger to the ground slowly taken back by the pure bloodlust eyes off Enna, "You are smarter than your friend," They paused a bit looking at Dustin with anger in their eyes, "You think this is a game for me, you think I go past my own limitations to get information for others, Well to bad, you are going to give me what I want by the next two days. You know how this works, send me a message and you are off my hook, ALSO if you run out of this deal, I ... Will ... find you... And I won't let you see the next day," Enna said pushing the orange player to the ground before he ran off in fear.

Enna turned around still looking Angry as hell and walked up to Dustin, "Dustin... you Dumb, stupid, Reckless piece a human soul... Why the hell did you do that, If you want to be killed so badly, let at least me do the job so you don't have to see the face of death in someone else hands," Enna said sounding Angry but if you looked closely you could see tears in Enna's eyes, tears of fear and joy at the same time, before turning to Kirbs, "And Kirbs... you ... well... don't toy with food unless you are used to it," they said before sitting down next to the hammer that was left behind by the player Enna just killed. "Waste of time," they said looking at the hammer as it seemed Enna calmed down slowly.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Dustin lays in the dirt, his body covered in red gashes and circles. His health lower than he had ever seen it before. Then he sees Ennakai kill the man with the hammer, then scare off the other orange player. Thank god you’re okay. It makes this all worth it. Enna kneels by Dustin and starts to yell at him, and Dustin just smiles, as tears roll down his face. “Sorry, I should’ve done better.” He struggles for a second then darts up, hugging Enna as tightly as he can. “I’m so glad you’re not hurt.” He releases Enna from the hug and quickly pulls him in for a kiss. He stops and pulls back. “Next time, ask for my help.” He drops back to the ground, making a large thud on impact. “Don’t you ever expect me to jut let you get hurt.” He wipes away his own tears, as his health slowly moves up and the red marks slowly disappear. Did I just kiss a dude? Okay. He smiles looking into Enna’s eyes. But then he remembers Kirbs. “Hey, GB, you okay?” He asks, making a reference to her ethnicity as he calls out to her.

@Kirbs

Kirbs blinked at the hammer on the ground. Well this escalated quickly. I didn’t expect for anyone to die. But and eye for and eye, is that how the saying went? “Psh...” she waved off the snarky comment from Enna. “Like I would eat filth like that.” She exhaled a breath she didn’t know she was keeping in. Her gaze flickered to the warhammer on the ground again. “So you killed him, huh?” The curve of her mouth quirked down. “Not exactly the best option, but I can roll with it.” 

She shrugged her shoulders. “Yeah, I’m aight. How about you, Yankee?” She tilted her head at his health bar. “Took quite a beating, I see,” she chuckled. Oh gross. Romance stuff. I want out of the cliche movie. I haven’t been the greatest third wheel either, so that sucks. She bit her lip to refrain from gagging. I think I’m gonna be sick.

@Dustin @Ennakai

Enna was taken by surprise because what Dustin did, and Enna really did not have many words. The only reaction was a blank stare into his eyes and a good solid slam on his head, "Cool it down!" Enna yelled, meaning that Enna still had too much adrenalin and could still snap at any time. At this time Enna was full energy and hyper so getting them calm was a thing that took time. Looking at Kirbs and back at Dustin, Enna popped open their inventory and threw a healing pod at both of them, "Take, Now... On me, no take backs" Enna said fast taking a healing pod themselves before picking up the Warhammer and swinging it around a bit before placing it in their inventory. Then Enna walked up to Kirbs, "Here take this," Enna said sending Kirbs a friend request, "Your a good girl, Just don't run off killing yourself like Dustin. and Kirbs I will make sure Laughing coffin does not start hunting you, If they try to message me right away, you are to nice to be killed off," Enna said with a smile as you could see that the jokes and teasing ways off Enna just were gone. Enna then walked up to Dustin, giving him a hand to get up, "Here get up you lazy man, Don't go running off now, we are going back together as a group," Enna said helping him to his feet totally ignoring the thing that just happened between Enna and Dustin as they were now pure focused to get both of them out his wreck, out his piece of cake if you say. "I don't care if you don't like each other, But I will make your two work as a team now, you saw what I can do and I won't let that happen without anything... Dustin Kirbs, I welcome you to my inner circle of information. I will call on to you two if I need any information like this again, But don't go out of order, I'm going to make you two a team, working together is better than acting on your own," Enna said giving them both a small trinket with a snake around a dagger meaning a symbol of their packet.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Dustin looks at Ennakai. “I guess so could work with her, I have nothing against her.” He smiles, standing up but not taking the health potion. “I have my own.” He hands it back to Ennakai, putting the trinket in his jacket pocket. I guess we’re just gonna forget about what I did, which is okay I guess. Though I do kind of wish he would at least show something. He frowns and looks at the ground, trying to hide his inner turmoil. He pulls up his hood and just stares at the ground, hiding his face from the other two. This adventure was a failure by definition. No death, no fun, and no rewards. The only good part was the kiss, and that’s just gonna bother me the entire time. He leaves his hands in his pockets, thinking about everything that had happened up until that point. Oh shoot, I’m a murderer. I’m a monster. He begins to trail off in his mind about how bad of a person he is. The death from before was obviously getting to him, but not as much as the kiss. It was usually at this point Dustin would have another snack out and offering it to the group, but instead he keeps to himself and doesn’t even pull out a cookie, he just holds his necklace in grip as tightly as he could.

@Kirbs

Kirbs shrugged, “Okay, I don’t care,” she chuckled, shaking her head at the health potion. “He barely scratched me, I don’t need it. Did you see the way I talked to him though?” She bent down and burst into laughter. “He really thought I was gonna chop of his balls...!” She wheezed, slapping her palm against her knee. “Oh my god...” she straightened up, wiping a tear away from face. “He really did think it... what an idiot,” she sighed and smiled brightly at he both of them. “I won’t go in any unreasonable situations like dum-dum here,” she nudged Dustin’s arm with her elbow. “So you don’t have to worry about good ol’ Kirbs. I should be thanking you, really,” she looked at Enna. “This is really the most fun I’ve had in a while or whatever... aside from that dudes death, I still had a good time. So just call me up whenever you’re up for some good ol’ orange player hunting, okay?” 

@Ennakai @Dustin

Enna lets out a sigh of relieving and it was really clear to hear this. Not that is was really hidden but still, you could hear is quite clear, "That is good to hear and Sorry," Enna said as it sounded to them as a real sorry, and for both, it was surely the first ever sorry that you heard from Enna. Enna stood then in front of Dustin giving him a kick in against his feet, "Come on Darling, Let's roll," Enna said sounding not teasting at all and just saying it normally like they meant it for real and called him darling not to tease him but to give him hope. At the same time, Enna also gave him a pat on the head and pushed him a bit to get happy. before turning to Kirbs, "Kirbs Sorry you had to see this... Murder is always the last option for getting your message over to the other person, Just remember Murder is the last option, Laughing coffin will murder back but not all orange players are not all bad, Some are okay but most are bad," Enna said getting a bit happier but still quiet. Then he moved up to Dustin and right next to his face next to his ear, "Dustin, Thank you lovely person, I'm happy that I met you in this game, Promise you won't go dying on me... Just remember three words, I Love you" Enna whispered into his ear. before giving Dustin another small push to get a move on as they took off back to the safe zone.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Dustin smiles softly at Ennakai, who had kicked him in the foot. “Okay Enna-Chan.” He chuckles in reference to when he had caught Enna in a dress. Then Enna leans in and whispers in his ear, at which point he tries not to smile but can’t keep the smile hidden from the others. “And I You.” He nods, walking behind the redcoat herself and pats her on the head. “Hey royal pain in the butt. I’m glad you had fun, to be frank, I did too.” He smiles, reflecting on the battle, completely content with the state he was in. He hadn’t lost control like that in a long time, so he was glad he could still hold his own in a fight, even in such an animalistic, almost monstrous state. “I’ll gladly help you guys out whenever you need it, just shoot me a message and I’ll head out instantly.” He smiles, throwing a thumbs up and pointing at himself. If I keep a brave face, maybe they’ll believe me. But I’m glad Enna said what he did. It’s definitely the best thing I’ve ever heard. He smiles and stares at the player with purple hair, still holding his necklace in his death grip.

@Kirbs

“Alright,” she shrugged. “The justice system is so weird, but okay.” She squeezes her way in between them andgrinned happily. “I haven’t been third wheeling properly so I’m gonna do that right now.” She leaned, a sly smirk plastered on her lips. “Whenever you two get hitched, make me a bridesmaid, okay?” She winked at both Enna and Dustin. “Also, name your first kid after me. Ah, I see it now. A happy two story house with a white picket fence and three kids. Don’t forget the dog, of course.”

She kicked a rock way from her and sighed. “God damn, I’m bloody lonely.” The brunette pouted and look at Enna. “Tell me your secrets! From girl to girl! When’s the last time I even dated? What was I... fourteen? Yeesh, okay, that was a tad bit young. I have to admit that, but the guy was a prick so I have an excuse.”

@Dustin @Ennakai

Nodding to Dustin as he said not to let him out of things Enna was sure to put something against this, "And you will never let me out on something as well, promise when you do something dangerous that you get a message to me," Enna said with a smile poking Dustin in the usual spot. Then Enna was surprised that Kirbs was alright with them two even wanting to get their name as the first kid Dustin and Enna would have, Enna started laughing a bit awkward as Kirbs said that, "If we can do that, Um... haha maybe... I have to think about it," Enna said becoming red on their face trying to hide it a bit, Dusting would probably know why Enna became red as having a child was impossible for them Hearing Kirbs saying things like this Enna knew right away what she was doing as being the third wheel and with That Enna got up with a joke in their head as Kirbs got closer to Enna telling about the last time she had a date, "Aw that is sweet, But never let them be the jerk if there is need of a jerk let you be the one, Also For a car to run properly you need four wheels Brit, So lets find a man for you and get this car working right again," Enna said grabbing Kirbs hand and taking a faster sprint to the safe zone.

@Dustin 

Dustin sighs, watching the two players take off. There’s a reason I hang out with you two. This is it. Y’all know how to have fun. He starts to walk, following the direction and heading back towards the safe zone. I can try to stay alive my sweet, but no promises. He smiles, lightly jogging in the path they had followed to the battle grounds. Damnit Enna, why’d you have to leave so quickly? He jogs, catching up to the two. “Hey, what the hell dear?” He pats Ennakai on the head. “You can’t just ditch me like that. Also, don’t scare miss redcoat, she’s just a child.” He hugs the player with purple hair. “Also, hey Kirbs. The naming the firstborn child after you, I promise, it’ll have a K in there.” He leans against the nearest object. His smile reveals the joking nature in his voice. He looks over to Enna. “I’ll definitely send you a message when I’m going to do a dangerous thing, but that doesn’t mean I want you to show up.” He slips his hands into his pockets. “Hey Kirbs, that was pretty impressive back there.” He looks at his health bar which had reached full capacity in the traveling.

@Kirbs @Ennakai

“Okay, lets go find me a man-“ She yelped as the purple haired player grabbed her and sprinted off to her own. Jesus, this girl has more energy than me. Once they reached the safe zone, she tugged her arm away from Enna and sighed. “Jesus, you’re really something Enna.” She looked over to Dustin and smiled. “You better, I want my real name and nickname in there! I can see it now! Evelyn Kirbs... last name of Dustin! I expect that child to grow up around Nintendo,” she said seriously, giving both Dustin and Ennakai ‘the look’. She kicked her heel back and forth with a grin. “The headlock part? Yeah, I know. I’m pretty badass.” She pounded two fists together and giggled. “So... what are we doing here again. If it’s about finding me someone, I was like, totally joking. I hope you know that I’m joking Enna.”

@Ennakai @Dustin

Enna starts laughing a bit as Kirbs tells she was just joking and Enna nodded, "I know you are just joking, Eva... Ooh, by the way, Nice name truly like it Evalyn, I dope you, Eva," Enna said with a smile to Kirbs now knowing their real name. Enna could not hold in and grinned again, "So our child will be called Evalyn Aoki, Sorry Duster, I take dips on the last name. Yep, My full name Is Enna Aoki Or Aoki-chan for most of my friends," Enna said giving Dustin a quite strong push showing him who was going to be a bit faster in taking things ... for a reason. Then as Kirbs asked what they were going to do Enna started thinking, "Let's see, Apart from teasing you two, I think I will take you under my wing of information, You both will be working with me a lot so how about it?" Enna asked poking both of them as they grab them both closer to each other and taking out a recording crystal before a flash came out and a photo was made, "So I'm going to keep that one, Friends, right?" Enna said with a smile showing the crystal that had the photo inside it before walking again more into the settlement.

@Kirbs @Dustin

Edited by Ennakai

“Dustin Aoki. Has a nice ring to it.” He pulls in the player with purple hair, giving them a quick peck. “Enna Salyer doesn’t really sound right to me anyways.” He hugs the player resting his head on theirs. “This is why I live on, to see my beautiful woman’s face.” He pulls back, patting them on the head. One day, I promise. We will have the same last name, whether it be Aoki or Salyer. He puts his hands in his pockets and pulls out a crepe, taking a bite, pulling out another and holding it up to Enna. “It’s super sweet, like my sweet.” He says, struggling to keep himself from laughing. “Sorry that was too cheesy. I could barely keep myself from laughing. I’m cheesy, but not that cheesy. Seriously, Take a bite.” He holds it to the player. He pulls his gaze over to Kirbs. “I think we should wrap this up, but hey Enna, I’ll take you on a date here soon. And I’ll have a surprise for you by then.” He winks, looking at the area around him and reading some signs around. “Meet up at your shop? Though I may have trouble finding it from here.” He moves his crepe up and takes another bite.

@Kirbs @Ennakai

“Ah, this is lovely. Future children will be named after me,” she grabbed Enna’s shoulders and pointed at the sky. “I can’t see it now! I have certainly made my bloody mark on the world. Tell your children to name their kids after me too, okay?” The girl internally gagged at the sight of the two love birds. Keep it in, keep it in! Must... be... happy..! Aw, hell. I’m gonna be lonely forever. “Heheh... yeah, of course. I’ll be happy to... share information with you. If I ever find any... yeah.” She nudged Dustin with her arm. “Mind if I come along to this precious date? I’m sure that you guys won’t mind, right?” The player chirped innocently, winning at Dustin. “We’ll get a bite to eat. And then we can tell embarrassing stories of ourselves! Like what old people do! Eh? Eh?” She grinned proudly. What a third wheel is for.

@Ennakai @Dustin

Enna noticed how Kirbs was doing and Enna got an Idea to get Kirbs and be happier, AND STOP Third wheeling, "Eva, Love, Dear, Child, Small Cute girl... Yes, Hiy, You Third wheel looks a bit down maybe a fourth wheel can help, YEP, Captian Ennakai is on the ship ready to sail for a new one, EVA I WILL FIND OUT WITH WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH AND GET THEM BE YOUR WHEEL!" Enna said skipping with energy around Kirbs. Standing in front of Kirbs now stopping her in her tracks, "Let's see, How would Eva be around a guy, Dustin you know Eva better then I do what does she like?" Enna said poking Dustin in the usual spot getting him to focus on Enna. taking the crepe from Dustin as they eat it, "Whot whoeld Weva Wlikew," Enna said with a mouth full showing off she was not your typical player being quite pushy and a tease at sometimes.  Eating the rest of the Crepe Enna looks at Dustin, "Come on Dust Bunny, Think a bit, Eva is not that hard to figure out wait... how old are you, Eva... It is important we don't want any pedo's walking next to you," they said with a smile poking now Kirbs in the side.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Dustin thinks for a second. “I’m not sure, I’m not exactly good with women.” He turns red, looking at kirbs and remembering that she doesn’t know Enna is a male as he walks over to the player he cares about so deeply and hugs them. “But I love my Enna-Chan.” He says nervously. Phew... saved it. That was close, I almost just revealed Enna’s secret. Good thing I’m better at secrets when I’m not distracted. He looks at the player he just hugged and over to kirbs. “As far as I know, Kirbs hates men. Understandably too, men are stupid.” He chuckles, booping his love on the nose and sitting down. He smiles and pulls out a cake taking a bite and smiling. “Have fun sweetie, I’m eating this cake.” He smiles stuffing his face with cake.

@Ennakai @Kirbs

Kirbs blinked, “I’m seventeen as of a few months ago.” Internally wincing at the nicknames, she turned to Dustin with a small but boyish grin. “Uh huh. How did you manage to score this prize then?” She side hugged the purple haired girl and grinned. “Not everyday you meet someone like Enna over here, she’s really something.” 

“Damn right men are stupid,” she huffed, closing her eyes. “Nothing but trouble, I tell you!” She declared, opening her right eye. “No offense Dustin. You’re okay compared to most men.” Gag. For the sake of being a bloody third wheel, I shall resist the urge to vomit! For my role of a third wheel is too important. “I swear you’re like a frekin’ vending machine. How far does inventory even go? Jesus Christ, how did you even get that much food anyway? Do you waste a burr load of money on frekin’ cookies or something?”

@Ennakai @Dustin

Ennakai laugh a bit as the two talked she just could read Kirbs face easily without any trouble, leaning to Kirbs Enna spoke quiet, "Eva, Want me to hit him, because your face says all, Still am going to get you a man if you want or not, But one you will like and not a guy like Dustin. ALSO! there is a trashcan go puke in there, tho I don't think you can vomit in game," Enna said stopping leaning on Kirbs and looking at Dustin, as he takes a cake, "you take your Cake, Dustin, It would mean you will not have your date because you already have eaten," Enna said with a grin to him giving him a punch into the shoulder.

Enna then turned to Kirbs again and smiled turning around and whispering in her ear, "How did you like hanging out with me, Next time I make sure to bring a girl as well next time, So then it would be even and less unfair for you," Enna said with a giggle behind it before breaking the party and turning to both, Last thing was say their goodbyes to each other for now and make sure they were saved "I be leaving now B BYE!" Enna said taking a sprint off into the location of the teleporter and get out. Enna ran away laughing a bit before teleporting out at the teleporter in the settlement. And so the biggest tease left quicker then they came.

@Dustin @Kirbs

Summary: 

Dustin: 265 col | 2 SP

Kirbs: 265 col | 2 SP

Ennakai: 270 col | 2 SP