[F09- PP] Trashin' the Camp <<Bandit Camp>> w/ Shield

Cosi grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, "yeah... I felt lucky." Cosi chuckled lightly and returned his fishing pole to his inventory. Cosi peered over Shield's shoulder as the merchant tank opened the chest. When the front liner asked if Cosi wanted the weapons. Cosi nodded, "Sure I'll take them. I will be able to identify them soon and I can always use the extra experience. And yeah, I'll reach tier three eventually." Cosi grinned. I will definitely make it to tier three and go all the way. No matter what it takes. Cosi watched as Shield then moved over to the chest he had fished up. It was a nice way to finish the quest: getting two treasure chests. As long as they were lucky- which Shield usually was- they would get a lot more loot then would have from simply one chest and completing the bandit camp quest. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using Golden Key

Opening Chest

ID# 109974 results: Loot: 3+7=10, Prosperity 3: [21+3]*75=1,800 Col, 3 T3 materials, 2 rare consumables

Shield extended his second to last key, watching as it disintegrated like the one before and another menu popped up before his eyes. This one was, unfortunately, not as interesting as the one before it. There were no permanent equipment pieces at all, and the consumable equipment was not of particularly high quality. He frowned a little and selected the option to collect and dismiss the menu. He straightened up and turned back to Cosi, nodding with a note of finality and making back towards the city above.

"We can split up loot as we walk," he said, flicking through the items that they had found. "I don't have strong feelings towards any of the materials. I would like either the Col or the consumables. I'm not picky which. Whichever you prefer, I will take the other. I do make an exception for the perfect consumable though. That one I would like in exchange for the weapons." They came up out of the last mine tunnel and turned towards the main cavern. Tomoika was coming up ahead of them now, the lights of the mining town shining through the distant dimness.

Col: 6,750
T3 Materials: 15
Uncommon T3 consumables: [109644a] [109644b]
Rare Consumables: [
109974a] [109974b]
Perfect T3 Consumables: [109948c]

Perfect T3 Weapons: [109948a] [109948b]

Edited by Shield

The blonde haired tank watched again as Shield opened the final treasure chest. After that they both began to exit the mines and headed back to the main city. Shield asked whether Cosi wanted the Consumables or the Col. "Alright, I could use the Col so if you're fine with that I'll take the Col and the weapons and then we can split the Mats. You can take the consumables." Cosi said in response as the tow of them walked. The two tanks exited the mines and closed in on Tomoika. The remaining walk to the city and through it didn't take too long and once the duo was at the teleporter arch Cosi turned towards Shield and extended a hand, "Thanks again Shield for the assistance with the quest and the taste of higher level play. I still have a long way to come so I hope it'll be alright if I call on you other times for some quests." And with that the two would part ways though probably not for long.

Col loot: LD: 5= 5*25= 125 Col

Spoiler

Quest Summary:
- 2 Sp and 800 Col for two completed pages of role play
- 1 Sp and 125 Col (each player) for completing the Bandit Camp
-Other miscellaneous loot from well looting:
- 6,750 Col
- 15 T3 Materials
- 2 Uncommon T3 consumables: [109644a] [109644b]
- 2 Rare Consumables: [109974a] [109974b]
- 1 Perfect T3 Consumables: [109948c]
- 2 Perfect T3 Weapons: [109948a] [109948b]