[F10- PP] Tank Time <<Wail of The Banshee>> w/ Hestia & Hazado

Looking towards the group of enemies get cleaved into quite little bits and small numbers by the two tier ones i smile a bit in a feeling of pride at seeing tanks cleave through the numbers of the these undead fools as i get out my sword and prepares for the attack against them myself when being asked to actually get involved rather than just watching. Focusing upon the three remaining enemies i activate my strongest AoE attack to try and clean up the rest of the easy targets as i rush forward and cleaves through only one of them before i get hit with the worst thing possible a point blank banshee scream as i grit my team as i feel my body tense up shortly afterwards. Looking towards the creature with a annoyed look i don't even notice its wail carry past me and stun my two allies as one of them gets mauled  by a zombie for his efforts in cutting through the horde.

Action: Butterfly illusion
#109717 BD:2  MD:9 attacks Cosi  120-18- 102 DMG
#109718 BD:6 16x8= 128-15=113DMG  zombie dead
#109719 BD:5-2=3  MD:10 she paralyzes everyone and ignores my mit

Cosi- Hp380/380 | EN: 23/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9  PARA
Hazado- Hp: 480/480 | EN: 38/48 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 8 | THN: 18 PARA
Hestia- 
HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 148/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  PARA

[1/0/0] Undead Guardian 1- Hp31/40 | MIT: 15 | DMG: 120
[0/0/0] Banshee- Hp250/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 
(Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10;On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Action: None- [Paralyzed]

Cosi- Hp278/380 | EN: 24/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9  [PARA]
Hazado- Hp: 480/480 | EN: 38/48 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 8 | THN: 18 [PARA]
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 148/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  [PARA]

(Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10;On a natural roll of 10 she will add a scream to her attack that will paralyze all players present for 1 turn)

Cosi turned to see Hazado charge into battle, swinging his glaive like it was nothing. The tank felled four of the undead guards leaving just two zombiesand the banshee left. Cosi gave a lopsided grin and shouted to his companion, "Nice going Haz! Now let's finish these last ones of-" Cosi's call was cut off as a zombie charged into him his clawed nails digging into skin and his rusty blade sinking into the blonde player's gut. Cosi heard a shrill whine and watched his health take a hit. No sooner had the skeleton begun mauling him then Cosi heard a horrible keening sound as the Banshee began to wail. Even as the blonde's hands went to cover his ears he felt his body seize and convulse. Cosi went down, his fingers clawed in unnatural positions, his body spasming. His hammer clattered to the ground and his one thought was, Well. This doesn't look so good.

@Hazado

Haz looks as Hestia goes for the attack as well dealing a good blow one of the undead guardians. but once that happened the Banshee attacked back using its strongest attack and Haz sees this, "Watch out!" He yells before getting hit by the attack and getting Paralyzed. Hitting the ground and staring at the Enemies, It was just two of them and Haz knew something was going to get down is nobody got a hit off on the banshee as it seemed everyone got hit by the scream, "That... Thing... Is Loud!" He yelled from under his antler helmet just because he did not hear himself that well. He tried to stand up from the ground but was unable to move because the paralyze was added to his debuffs. It was looking bad with all members on the ground being affected by the scream of the banshee.

Spoiler

Action:  [Paralyzed]

Cosi- Hp278/380 | EN: 24/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9  [PARA]
Hazado- Hp: 480/480 | EN: 39/48 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 8 | THN: 18 [PARA]
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 148/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)  [PARA]

@Hestia

Looking towards the two undead i watch as the Banshee moves forward to attack myself as i can feel the claws of the banshee rake along my armor as i just smile as i see myself heal for more than what she can deal against me at this low of a level as i calmly just wait for the paralyze effect to wear off as it slowly does do so as i nod my head. Okay than. That was some real bad luck boys, but now we can go back to the offensive and i can take the hate off of you Cosi, that or Hazado is going ot kill the zombie before that can happen. EIther way i think you'll live through this while being absolutely fine. I say towards the blonde haired player to try and provide some comfort for the fact that he got hit while being with a frontliner. Which isn't shocking since i came more so to watch and make sure things didn't go too dangerous which quickly happened form the fact the undead horde was bigger than last time that i remembered.

#109771 MD:5+1=6 200-151=49 Thorns: 54
#109770 MD:3 undead guard misses

Cosi- Hp278/380 | EN: 24/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9 
Hazado- Hp: 480/480 | EN: 39/48 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 8 | THN: 18
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 148/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG) 

Undead guard 31/40 HP 120 DMG MIT: 15
[0/0/0] Banshee- Hp: 196/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 

Action: Lumberjack [-3 EN] 
ID# 109774- BD: 2+3+1(using concentration)= 6- Hit: 8*3-15= 9 dmg
ID# 109775- BD: 2+3-2= 3- Miss

Cosi- Hp278/380 | EN: 22/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9 
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 148/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

[1/0/0] Undead Guardian 1- Hp: 22/40 | MIT: 15 | DMG: 120
[0/0/0] Banshee- Hp196/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 

As soon as the banshee stopped screaming Cosi felt his body and limbs unlock and vigor return to them. The blonde haired got his feet shakily, picking up Inbrunst as he did so. Cosi gave a couple labored breaths then charged towards the last undead guardian standing. Cosi hefted his war hammer, breathed in deeply, and then swung it in an overhead arc. The blonde player felt the reinforced wood slide through his hand and felt the weapon shiver as it collided with the zombie's shoulder, as metal bent, and bone cracked. Cosi then turned towards the Banshee and tried to attack the spectral maiden but the mob proved too difficult to hit. Cosi retreated a couple steps to stand by Hestia and Hazado as they too shook of their paralysis and stood up. "Alright. Haz finish off the zombie and then we can focus on the banshee. Hestia probably draw aggro so us little guys can attack freely and yeah. We had some bad luck but now its our turn to hit hard." 

@Hazado

Once getting up from the ground he looks around for a few seconds, It may have been a bad thing to lose your eyes of your enemy but it was really going to end badly for Haz, It seemed as he wanted to attack His feet were frozen in place, he could not move. This was because of the adrenaline taking over his body and the fear of the darkness kicked in even more than before. At this point, the fully armored player was frozen in fear his eyes just stating into the inside of his helmet and waiting for his legs to move, But he could not at all. "Snap, why the bloody hell now, I went over this already," He said low to himself before looking at his companions and to Cosi for sure, he was the one with the lowest MIT here and It was not looking good as the other monster was focused on him, He knew what to do but could he pull it off, It was really not sure and if he did he would also get the attention of the Banshee on him, it may be a reckless move but maybe next time he could move maybe then he could attack and struck down this monster.

Spoiler

Action: Trip Expand 
ID: 109777 | BD: 5 Miss
ID: 109778 | BD: 2 Miss

Cosi- Hp278/380 | EN: 21/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9 

[1/0/0] Undead Guardian 1- Hp: 22/40 | MIT: 15 | DMG: 120
[0/0/0] Banshee- Hp196/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 

@Hestia

Looking over towards the banshee i quickly rush forward activating charge as i do so as i make over towards the creature and quickly slash through the creature over and over again not giving it any room until it shatters into a million tiny little crystals and pixels as i than gaze towards the undead creature that once more gets a rather damaging attack against cosi that was rather horrible. 'Welp..at the very least teh big threat is dead and i can just focused howl now to save Cosi from any harm.' I think to myself rather calmly taking such thoughts to myself as i wait patiently for the results of the two tank attackers to deal enough damage to break through the mitigation of the rather weak undead creature. Mainly trusting Hazado to deal the attack necessary to kill.

#109785 BD:9  17+5=22x11=242 damage Banshee dead
#109786 MD:9  120  DMG-15=105

Cosi- Hp: 173/380 | EN: 21/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9 
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 138/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

[0/0/0] Banshee- Hp: 0/250 | DMG: 200 | EVA: 2 

Action: Ultimate Breaker [-3 EN]
ID# 109787- BD: 8+3= 11- Hit: 8*3-15= 9 dmg

Cosi- Hp: 173/380 | EN: 19/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9 
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 138/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

[2/0/0] Undead Guardian 1- Hp: 13/40 | MIT: 15 | DMG: 120

Finally in complete control of his body again, Cosi charged ahead towards the final Zombie. It seems that Hazard isn't doing too good. I guess I will cover for him. Hestia took care of the banshee so that means we've only got this last skeleton guardian left. Cosi readied a sword art and Inbrunst began to glow a emerald green. Cosi took a deep breath as he swung his war hammer in a powerful sweep, light particles cascading from the two handed weapon. The heavy hammer head smashed into the remaining zombie, denting metal, shattering bone, and leaving the skeleton with more red spiderwebs covering its form. The mob stumbled backwards from the blow and Cosi watched as its health dropped into the red. Cosi grinned and jumped back to avoid any retaliation. The blonde haired tank shouted at Hazado trying to galvanize him into action, "Now Hazard! Finish him!" 
@Hazado

Haz looks as Cosi Health bar goes down to Yellow, I may be time for Haz to show some guts and with one good look at the undead Guardian, it would be a one shot no matter what. He takes a deep breath and nods to himself thinking I can do this, as with a powerful Roar comes from Haz as he makes his way to the undead guardian, "ARG Dead things should stay dead," He said getting his spear into an attack and taking a great swing at the undead Guardian as it somehow seems to fold its body by snapping its spine and moves under the attack from Haz, Because the momentum Haz has with his spear he just flies after his spear a bit overstepping a bit and falling to the ground missing his attack. Haz stands up right away and seems to have got quite a bit of distance between him and the monster as it seemed his momentum was way too big to stop him from flying away after his spear after not hitting the monster at a near miss. "Sorry Cosi,"

# 110067: BD 5 | MISS

Hazado- Hp: 480/480 | EN: 36/48 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 8 | THN: 18

@Hestia

I move over towards the undead guard after having finished the queen as i see Cosi and Hazado having at least knocked some more HP out of the monster as i just nod my head at that and prep my lowest sword art strength that would make a damage difference. I swing the curved blade along its back creating a deep red gash of pixels and red bits knocking it down into the red of its health as i look towards hazado and Cosi with a slight smile on my face. Well it's up to you two now this is your quest so one of you two should try and get the last hit. I tell them as the Zombie mindlessly charges towards Cosi and misses the player for once seemingly having been knocked off course of disoriented from the cleaving strike that knocked away almost half of its HP in one simple swing of the blade. My familiar rests by my feet seemingly content at watching also instead of helping.

Action: Rage Blow

#110069 BD:6 32-15= 17  MD:2 CD:7 +5 ENg total

Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 143/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

[1/0/0] Undead Guardian 1- Hp: 5/40 | MIT: 15 | DMG: 120

Action: Ultimate breaker [-3 EN] 
ID# 110075- BD: 8+3=11- Hit: 8*3-15= 9 dmg

Cosi- Hp: 173/380 | EN: 17/38 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 8 | ACC: 3 | THN: 9 
Hestia-  HP: 1405/1605    Energy: 143/156 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

[1/0/0] Undead Guardian 1- Hp: 0/40 | MIT: 15 | DMG: 120

After Hazado missed the zombie guardian and Hestia softened it up Cosi readied another sword art and then charged the mob. It was at such low health so even Cosi with his abysmal damage would be able kill it. Inbrunst glowed with a bright green light as Cosi swung it in a sweeping attack. The hit rang true and Cosi managed to slam the war hammer into the undead guardian's back. Metal and bone crumpled and broke and the zombie went down. Just as the mob hit the floor the skeleton shattered into a million particles of light and then it disappeared forever. Cosi let out a sigh of relief now that the zombie was dead. That zombie that done a lot of damage to him. It had in fact dropped him to half health and while Cosi knew Hestia would have healed him had things gotten dire it was still a little nerve racking. "Well, Glad that's done. Those zombies hit hard." Cosi looked to Hazado and Hestia, "So what do we want to do now?"

@Hazado

Haz looks on as Cosi takes the final hit on the last zombie that outlived to long. Haz got up from the ground and walked up to Cosi as the glow stone was around his wrist, "Well Cosi you need all credits I already did this quest And I think Hestia as well so hopefully you can catch up to me soon, I'm about to hit Tier 2 here so don't get behind," Haz says to Cosi before looking at Hestia kind of disappointed, and then back to Cosi, "Um... I have to say something, one thing is... I'm sorry for failing here today in getting in the easy hits, It is just that I freeze up and all. The second thing is... Um, I'm getting married in game, with ... Neo," Hazado says kind of scratching his head before waiting what the two were going to respond to as he said this, It was not like he was something to be seen around girls, let stand Neo as she was mute and hard to talk to at all.

@Hestia

I shrug my shoulders at the question that Cosi had prompted not really knowing what to do from here on out as i look towards the ground in thought about that as i tap my foot gently against the ground. I might just go to floor 9 and explore it some after this, and if not that i will most likely head out patrol floors the usual things to see if anybody is in need of help with some quests. I really just have a lot of free time and don't know what to do with it all that much. I say towards the duo of players as i start to make my way towards the exit of the dungeon area since it would be dangerous to stick around for much longer. I access my inventory as i open it up and equip a nice little golden cloak as my eyes gain a slight golden hue to them as i gain the benefits of the cloak to increase my ability to search for things. Welp time to see if i can spot anything of use within this area so you guys and some friends could go do it if you felt like it. I say with a smile hinting at the idea of a dungeon.

Action: Switching Gear
- Allseheand
- Inbrunst

+ Opulence
+Finder's Keeper

Cosi nodded at Hestia's remarks, then began switching his gear out to better gather and search, and began following Hestia as well as. "Mind if I join you Hestia?" I could use more Col and Mats or even things to identify and a dungeon would be fun as well. And it would get me those things as well. Cosi looked back at haz and gave his tank buddy a lopsided grin, "You coming with mate? And don't worry I'll catch up to you some day. hopefully sooner rather then later." Cosi continued walking with Hestia before Hazado dropped a bombshell. Cosi paused and turned around, "You're getting married? In SAO? To Neo?" Cosi couldn't believe it. His first instinct was to say congratulations but then again it was a video game and more then that it was a game designed to kill them all. Why would he want to get married in this game unless he's planning that we won't be able to clear the game and that we're all going to die in here? Its stupid because obviously we're all going to get out. Heck I'll try and clear this game myself before I quit and decide to live my live in this hellscape without my family. Does he even know her real name? Cosi had to physically stop himself from thinking by slamming his head into the nearest wall. Of course the purple hexagon reading <<Immortal Object>> popped up and all Cosi got was a head ache. Cosi turned back to Hazado, "Sorry. Congratulations Haz. I can't say I know Neo too well but she seems really nice. Plus she bakes really well. I'm sure you guys will be happy." I can say I have no intention of follow in your footsteps but congratulations mate. I hope you're happy. 
@Hazado

Haz followed the two away from the place it was sure not the best to be here anyway but Haz followed fast, He looked to Cosi for a second before, "Cosi Loo... Too late," Haz said as Cosi head as it did look quite painful but it was sure it did not really hurt as that was not a thing. Cosi congratulated him for getting married but he seemed to be okay with it now, it was not really like Haz and Neo were that much known about each other, They knew each other's real name and Haz even told about him not being from Japan, but that was easy to make clear as his English was just off to top one of the most British accents ever. But on that, Haz followed as both Hestia and Cosi got there stuff to start looking for things but Haz knew her was not really good at the looking for crafting materials and always had quite a miss fortune. "Um well Thanks Cosi, But I think you are getting an invite, Hestia maybe you too, But we still have to get the date set for the whole thing so it will take some time," Haz said following as the took the glowstone and held it up like some lantern, as it was quite effective as he was the tallest here now.

@Hestia

Looking towards Cosi i raise an eyebrow at him wanting to help as i just nod my head and take a step back as i change my golden coat to that of my blade as i just smile and gestures for him to lead the way out or to whatever he wants to find within this prison. 'he has a future one that i am certain will be amazingly beneficial and helpful to everyone. As long as someone keeps him on the right track.' I think to myself as i just nod to myself as if to confirm my own thoughts as i continue to progress alongside Cosi while making sure that Hazado is keeping up not wanting him to fall behind. Neo...oh right Ice cream girl. If you can tell her that i say thank you immensely and that this can be said for everyone on the frontlines we're grateful for her always helping us out. I say after thinking for a bit remembering the cook that had come to the frontlinces and brought food for everyone as i smile rather happily at the seemingly helpful girl that doesn't expect anything in return for her services. 'I need to start inviting her and a few others to the frontline meetings to keep them up to date on what is needed at all times.'

Searching for a Sub-dungeon: ID# 110128- LD: 8+5=13- No Dungeon Found

Cosi nodded to Hestia and took the lead heading outside of the prison lair and back out into the open floor. Once there the blonde haired player began searching for anything of interest: mats, treasure chests, or entrances to sub dungeons. But after a while of looking around the desolate and dark floor, searching under rocks, amidst ruins, and in copses of dead tress Cosi gave up and moved over to where Hestia was. "Sorry, I couldn't find anything of interest. Some help I am. We could try looking somewhere else or heading to a different floor."  Cosi sighed and looked to the front line tank. "I'm game to keep searching if you are I just can't find anything in this area of the floor I guess. I'm not too lucky when it comes to finding stuff." Cosi grinned sheepishly and waited for Hestia's response. As he did so he looked back to see what Haz was doing.

@Hazado

• 3 weeks later...

Haz was thinking a bit and he knew something was going to happen if he was going to stick around here, Taking the Glowstone Haz made passed the fact that it was still dark but He needed to support his friends here, Even if Hestia was not much of a talker at first she was quite nice and caring, And Cosi well, Cosi was just that guy you made friends with right away. Haz then started to think about something and smiled, "He Cosi, Hestia, If you don't mind me asking, Why did you both choose to be tank even after the risk of dying was real, I know taking Hate and all can be dangerous but why even after the threat of death?" He asked the two wanting to know their reasons as his reason was quite clear to why he was a tank now, For him it had two reasons to be sure one very simple and maybe the other a bit harder for sure. But At the moment he wanted to know what the reasons were from Hestia and Cosi. As he slowly made his way to the two standing with the glowstone like some lantern at the side of the street.

@Hestia

I blink a bit as i look towards Hazado as he would ask his questions as i would just chuckle a bit at that finding the question always to be a genuine one and something that most people would question tanks about, but in the end always having a rather simple answer for at least myself. When it comes down to it there is just a simple fact about my life in my opinion. I've always been the protector and i'm not giving up that role. I've raised my little sister as the older sibling and protected her as best as i could, and i like to make sure people are safe as they can be while i am their. You can blame the whole being an older sibling thing on that, but if i wasn't going to be the shield and caretaker that i chose to be as my primary roles in this game i didn't think anybody else would. I wouldn't to be the pillar that they could depend on, and before i found this grecian theme to my armor i was more so going to go down the route of a protective angel kinda look. One that is willing to protect and heal but is not scared to lift up my blade and cut down any evil that would dare to harm those i would care for. I say in a honest tone with a small chuckle.

@Cosi

• 1 month later...

Haz listens to Hestia as she is speaking about why she became a tank and Haz nodded, Sure sounded the same reason he became a tank but Haz had also another factor as well. It seems that Hestia had family on the other side of the world and Haz felt a bit bad now asking, but It seems that Haz turned to speak, "Well, I kind of feel sorry of asking now, I hope we get out of this and you can be with your sister again Hestia. Well If I have to say why I became a tank as well a bit or three reasons, One, I have always been a tank in games so I just went with it, Second is well I wanted to protect someone I care about, Sunova and my other party members, Sadly I don't know where the two other party members of mine are but they are not dead. And maybe the last part is because my dad and his work, being in the military and all and being a bit stereotype, I'm also British, So we kind of are defensive," Haz says to Hestia before looking down tot he ground, It was a bit sad to know but Haz would not have really had a life like Hestia outside this world, "At least you have something to go back to, I will be just as bad here in game then as outside the game. The thing is before I joined the game I have been I kind of broke my leg in a boat accident, You kind of can see the scares and stuff so yeah I won't be much better outside of this game even if I wake up," He said a bit down as he nodded to himself. It seems they came to the end of the tomb and the light was there to see, sure it was better but still speaking like this open made Haz think a bit why he was doing this and for who.

@Hestia