[F04- SP] The First of Many Level Grindings <<Avalanche>>

Searching for Materials: ID# 110082- LD: 15+5=20- Material Found

Cosi- Hp400/400 |EN 40/40 |

Cosi nodded feeling confident in his plan and he yanked out a piece of ore from the wall. I'll definitely talk to Shield about this and get his advice- maybe over a quest- and who know's maybe he would like to come along. Cosi shrugged his shoulder's again much to the behest of Ladon who flicked out his tongue at the blonde player. "What? You don't like the roller coaster ride buddy?" cCosi questioned his pet snake, and then grinned and patting the serpent on the head. "Just go back to sleep buddy. We'll be home soon." And with that the emerald boa did indeed slither beneath Cosi's white cloak, and close his eyes. Cosi continued walking through the crystal and ice tunnel, looking at all the vibrant colors. This is really a nice place. I definitely need to come back here and do a little more exploring. Go say hi to Eisen. 

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 2600 Col
- 20 T1 Mats
- Perfect T1 Armor [109992]
- 2 Rare T1 Consumables [109992a] [109992b]
- Advanced T1 Dungeon Map# 110049

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching for Treasure Chest: ID# 110083- LD: 11+5=16- Treasure Chest Found!

Cosi was walking along when he noticed something interesting. Protruding from the ceiling of the tunnel was the bottom of a simple reinforced wooden treasure chest. How he hadn't noticed it on the way here Cosi had no idea but he was happy to see it now. Now I simply have to get it down. Cosi grinned and began stretching out his legs. Then after a minute or two Cosi dropping into a loaded position and jumped upwards. Amazingly Cosi managed to reach the ceiling and right before he began his descent Cosi punched the ice next to the treasure chest. ice shattered and broke exposing more of the chest. Cosi grinned as he returned to the cavern floor. After a couple more standing jumps Cosi had punched out enough ice and crystal around the chest that it came tumbling down to the floor with the player. Cosi landed next to it and grinned. "Time to open you up." 

Opening Treasure Chest: ID# 110084- LD: 11
+300 Col
+ 3 T1 mats
+ 2 Rare Consumables

And so Cosi did. After two swift jabs to the chest's locks and then grabbing the bent metal and using brute force to tear the chest open Cosi was left scrolling through the contents of the chest. They were a little lack luster but still they were useful and wanted. Cosi ended up with a little bit more Col, a few more Mats, and two more unidentified consumables. Those would be nice so that he could get more experience to his merchant rank. More Col was always nice and since he had so many things to identify it would be useful, and more Mats were always good to have for when he needed to by new gear. Especially since I'm going to need to go order a couple more trinket's soon. Cosi took everything a left the shattered treasure chest behind. Cosi grinned and continued down the tunnel. Time to do some more exploring. 

Spoiler

- 2900 Col
- 23 T1 Mats
- 4 Rare T1 Consumables [109992a] [109992b] [110084a] [110084b]

Action: Delayed Sword [-4 EN]
ID# 110085- BD: 9+3=12- Crit- 8+1*4= 36 dmg

Cosi- Hp400/400 | EN 36/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp164/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110085- MD: 4-3=1- Miss

After opening the treasure chest, Cosi ran into another crystal golem which Cosi actually was not upset with since more mobs just meant more loot. The crystalline creature swung a spiky fist at the blonde haired player which Cosi was easily able to evade. After sidestepping the golem's attack Cosi responded in kind. He powered up his Delayed Sword sword art, which coated his gauntlets in blue energy, and then swung with his right fist. The attack connected with the golem's torso, smashing ice and crystal, and then Cosi continued with his assault. A couple more body shots forced the golem backwards giving the aspiring tank enough space to kick the mob in the chest. With the barrage of attacks the golem fell backwards now covered with red wounds and cracks exposing red code. Cosi cracked his neck and slammed his fists together. "That was a good opening shot. Try and top that my friend." 

ID# 110086- BD: 7+3=10- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 33/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp132/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110086- MD: 9- Crit: 60+1-18= 43 dmg

Apparently goaded on by Cosi's taunt the crystal golem charged at the blonde player swinging its icy fists wildly. Cosi smirked and ducked under the first attack, sidestepped the next two, and just as easily evaded the last one. Cosi then began charging up his sword art and prepared to retaliate, "Is that your best Iceman?" Cosi slammed his gauntlet into the mob's temple throwing the golem to the ground but before it hit the ground Cosi gave it a swift kick that sent it tumbling along the ground. Cosi grinned and strode forward, "I guess that is." However once Cosi was within striking distance, the golem lashed out with its legs, sweeping Cosi's legs from out from under him and the literally returning the favor by kicking Cosi in the ribs. Cosi groaned and rolled away from the golem. I guess that was karma for my extremely cocky attitude. 

ID# 110087- BD: 9+3=12- Crit: 8+1*4= 36 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 30/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp96/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110087- MD: 4-3=1- Miss

Cosi rolled to his feet a little shakily. That hit had been a big one but still Cosi's health had only taken a small dip. He was still not even close to being in the yellow. Cosi readied another sword art- still got plenty of energy-  and moved in to strike the crystal golem a third time. The mob moved to meet the player attacking in its own right but Cosi was able to easily evade the attack- Definitely need to go thank Hei and Dom for the items- and responded with a sword art enhanced right hook to the golem's face. A chunk of crystal was torn from the mob's face leaving a misshapen dent in its head that revealed glowing read code. The crystal golem's health dropped into the yellow and it stumbled away from the force of the blow. "Another really good hit. Looks like you're going down soon Iceman. No heading to round three." 

ID# 110088- BD: 5+3=8- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 27/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp64/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110088- BD: 7-3=4- Miss

The crystal golem shook its now oddly misshapen head, straightened up, and then settled into a boxer stance. Cosi smirked, So this thing thinks that we're boxing, huh? Cosi checked his health and energy levels. Energy was nearing half but health was still fine. Cosi then took a deep breath in and prepared another sword art, feeling the energy surge as pale blue almost white light covered his hands and feet. Cosi pushed off the ground and raced towards the golem. The mob stayed put probably trying to weather the coming storm. Too bad that's not going to work Iceman. Cosi charged at the golem skidding to a stop only a couple of feet away so he could deck the mob with a cross to the face. The crystal golem stumbled backwards but Cosi didn't stop his attack. Cosi just lay into the mob letting the sword art do its work. 

ID# 110089- BD: 2+3+1 (using Concentration)=6- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 24/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp32/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110089- MD: 4-3=1- Miss

Cosi finished his barrage of attacks with another quick kick to the golem's chest. The golem fell backwards and collapsed. The golem was now almost completely covered in cracks and dents that all revealed the red code within. The hidden truth that this was all a game. Cosi swiftly made his way over to the golem, planted his knee on its chest, activated a sword art and slammed his fist into the golem's face shattering it even further. The golem's health dropped into the red. ONe more attack and it would die. Cosi was about to hit the mob again when it pushed up on Cosi's knee throwing him off balance and getting him off the golem. As Cosi stumbled back, his arms windmilling so that he didn't fall over. Cosi managed to not fall over and returned his gaze to the crystal golem. The mob was just one goo hit away from dying. "Time to finish this Iceman." 

ID# 110090- BD: 2+3=5- Miss

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 21/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp32/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110090- MD: 5-3=2- Miss

The crystal golem was just one hit away from dying so Cosi wasted no time readying a sword art, and charging at the mob. Again the crystal golem just stood there waiting for Cosi's attack. Cosi could only smirk, That didn't work out for you so well last time did it so why are you trying again? Cosi closed the distance and swung at the golem hoping to finish the fight. But surprisingly  the golem ducked under and avoided Cosi's haymaker and skirted around the player trying to improve its angle for its own strike. Cosi quickly backed away avoiding the golem's return strike and began building up another sword art. I can't believe I missed. I should have been ready for that. Cosi gritted his teeth and then moved towards the mob. One good shot and this thing is dead. And I don't plan on missing this time around.

ID# 110091- BD: 5+3=8- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 18/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp0/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110091- MD: 5-3=2- Miss

Looting Crystal Golem: LD: 6+1+7, CD: 4
+600 Col
+1 Mat

Cosi charged into the fray, his steel covered fists alight with blue light, for hopefully the last time. This time the crystal golem rushed in to meet the blonde haired player probably sensing that its programmed life was coming to a end soon. Cosi ducked under the golem's attack but kept moving actually shoulder checking the mob to put it off balance. Then as the golem stumbled backwards Cosi lashed out with a well placed kick which shattered the mob's crystal torso. The mob then dissolved into pieces of light that soon fading from the air and memory. Cosi looked at his energy levels: they were past half now. Good thing that fight ended then. Cosi looked at the loot he had gotten from the crystal golem. It wasn't as much as the others but it was still some Col and some mats. All good things he would be able to use. 

Spoiler

- 3500 Col
- 24 T1 Mats

Action: Switching Gear
- Stahlgriff
- Allsehend

+ Opulence
+ Finder's Keeper

Cosi- Hp372/400 | EN 19/40 |

Time to start the cycle over again, Cosi thought ton himself as he added the mob loot to his inventory. Now that combat was done it was back to gathering and searching for treasure chests. And to do that Cosi had to switch out his gear. Cosi replaced his war hammer and his accuracy trinket with Opulence, his ring, and Finder's Keeper, the bracelet from Shield. Then the blonde haired player continued his walk through the ice tunnel and on his way outside of the Glacial Cove. Cosi watched as his health and energy levels slowly ticked up. It wouldn't take as long for them to reach full as it had last time. That last fight had gone relatively smooth besides the miss at the end of the fight. Missing final hits was always annoying no matter what the circumstances were. That's why I got the accuracy trinket so that I would miss a whole lot less and that's exactly what has been happening. 

Cosi continued to walk looking for more ore deposits or crystals. Alas this part of the tunnel didn't seem to have many of those as other parts. Probably because I've left the part of the tunnels closest to the glade. That part had a whole lot of salvageable materials. Cosi shrugged and kept looking for valuable items or interesting areas. And Cosi just so happened to stumble upon one. There was a small alcove in the side of the tunnel that was practically hidden from sight when coming from the other direction. But when heading back towards the entrance it was in full view. And on closer inspection Cosi saw that it wasn't just an alcove but in fact a short tunnel. Intrigued Cosi decided to investigate and headed down the small tunnel. He had to squeeze to fit but the blonde player managed to shimmy into the small tunnel.

Searching for Materials: ID# 110142- LD: 13+5=18- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp400/400 | EN 40/40 |

The small tunnel gradually widened out until Cosi found himself in a small cavern that opened further into a incredibly dark tunnel framed by hanging icicles that looked like teeth. Cosi followed the dark tunnel only to suddenly run into the back of it. Rubbing his nose Cosi regarded the ice wall in front of him. "All that for nothing. That's very disappointing." Then the player looked down by his feet and saw that there was a iron deposit there. Stooping down the blonde haired tank ripped the chunk of iron from the ground and then stood up. "Eh not too much of a waste then." Cosi then began making his way out of the twisty and cramped side tunnel and back to the main ice tunnel. It was time to get out and be done exploring. Cosi squirmed out of the alcove and then faced forward only to see a crystalline fist coming straight for him. The blonde player quickly ducked and rolled to the side. 

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 3500 Col
- 25 T1 Mats

ID# 110130- BD: 9+3=12- Crit- 8+1*4= 36 dmg

Cosi- Hp400/400 | EN 36/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp164/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110130- MD: 7-3=4-Miss

The crystal golem's fist crashed into the ice wall, shattering the ice and cascading Cosi with chunks of the substance and dust. Cosi scrambled backwards on his hands and feet as the crystal golem advanced trying to crush the prone player with a foot. The blonde player jumped to his feet, bringing his gauntleted hands to bear. "I had really hoped to just waltz out of here but I guess I'll just have to kill one more of you guys." And with that comment Cosi charged forwards and lashed out with his right fist. The glowing fist connected solidly with the golem's featureless face and send it reeling. Cosi shook his fist and readied another sword art. "You guys aren't so tough anymore. Especially after fighting so many of you guys." The golem braced itself and stood back up. Its icy face, now marred with a red pixelated dent from Cosi's attack, regarded the aspiring tank.

ID# 110131- BD:5+3=8- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 33/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp132/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110131- MD: 9- Hit: 60+1-18= 43 dmg

"Yeah that's right. You're going down. No chance of survivable or of you beating me." Cosi chuckled softly, "Especially not that." Cosi brought up his glowing blue fists and advanced on the golem. The golem raised its fist, almost mirroring the blonde haired player and began circling Cosi. Cosi followed suit and for a spell the two combatants regarded each other like that. Just watching. Waiting to strike. until the most improbable thing happened: both the player and the mob attacked each other. And they both hit each other. Like a perfect mirror Cosi swung with his right just when the crystal golem did. And just like a mirror they both struck their opponent in the jaw. Cosi went stumbling backwards. He rubbed his jaw and looked at his health bar. That hit had taken out a good chunk of health. Then the player looked at the golem. It was a hit away from half health. 

ID# 110132- BD: 2+3+1 (Using Concentration)= 6- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 30/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp100/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110132- MD: 8-3=5- Miss

"Lucky shot mate. Though I have to admit that that was really weird." Great now I'm talking to the mob like its another person. Well crap. Cosi shook his head and hardened his gaze. "Enough. We're finishing this." And with that Cosi readied another Delayed Sword sword art and charged the crystal golem. Cosi didn't wait this time he straight up just hammered a blow into the golem's chest. The mob stumbled backwards and Cosi watched as its health dropped into the yellow. Cosi grinned and prepared another attack. A couple more hits and it will be dead- especially if i get some lucky one's- and then I can leave. Cosi raised his glowing blue gauntlets and motioned for the golem to attack. "Come on mate. Take a swing." The mob fell for the taunt and did just that. The blond haired tank ducked out of the way and prepared to counter attack. 

ID# 110133- BD: 9+3=12- Crit: 8+1*4= 36 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 27/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp64/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110133- MD: 1- Miss

Cosi's sword art enhanced sucked punch caught the crystal golem right in its gut and although it was made of ice it crumpled and gave just like a human's stomach would. Cosi couldn't help but grin widely as the golem stumbled backwards and fell against the side of the cavern. Its face and stomach were now misshaped masses of exposed red pixels, and the mob was two good hits away from dying. "Shouldn't have fallen for that taunt so easily mate." Cosi smirked at the mob. This fight was going pretty good. Still I'm talking to a non sentient piece of ice that in reality is a bunch of ones and zeroes. I bet I'm going to get out of this game I find that I start talking to my calculator. Or my toaster even. Cosi shook his head again and turned his attention back to the situation at hand. 

ID# 110134- BD: 8+3=11- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 24/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp32/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110134- MD: 3-3=1- Miss

The crystal golem stood up shakily and raised its geometric fists. "You've still got some fight in you. That's good. At least this will be somewhat interesting." Cosi raised his glowing fists in kind. He was nearly at half energy so he'd half to wrap this fight up soon. Martial arts attacks were powerful but they were also fairly energy costly. Still this guy is only two more hits away from being dead so I think I will be fine. Cosi lashed out with his left fist, throwing a powerful hook hopefully before the golem could react. And that was true. The attack slammed into the side of the mob's head, smashing it even more, and sending it reeling. Cosi grinned widely as he watched the mob's health drop into the red. "Only one more good hit mate. Better make peace with your maker now." And how about I stop talking to myself? 

ID# 110136- BD: 1- Miss

Cosi- Hp313/400 | EN 21/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp32/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110136- MD: 10- 60+2-18= 44 dmg

Cosi decided to press his advantage- he only needed one more hit on it anyways- and strode towards the reeling mob. Cosi readied another sword art and watched as his energy ticked down. His fists glowed a pale blue but before he could strike the dazed golem and finish it off it struck out with its leg. The crystal golem swept the blonde haired player's legs from under him and then it dropped down, bringing an elbow right down into Cosi's gut. Cosi felt the wind get knocked out of him and watched as his health bar ticked down a chunk. Cosi swung his fist but it was a weak attack and the golem easily deflected the attack with its arm. Cosi struggled for breath and struggled to get the mob from off of him. Neither was easy. "Another luck shot." Cosi finally managed to get enough breath to choke out the words. 

ID# 110137- BD: 3+3=6- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp313/400 | EN 18/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp0/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110137- MD: 8-3=5- Miss

Looting Crystal Golem: ID# 110138- LD: 15+1=16, CD: 6
+600 Col
+2 T1 Mats
+2 Uncommon Consumables

Cosi pushed the golem in the chest just as it brought down its fist again trying to punch him in the face. The shove threw off the crystal golem's attack and forced the mob off of the player. Cosi quickly jumped to his feet and began to ready another sword art. "Alright now more lucky hits for me and no more misses for me. I'm done with you mate and I want to get out of here." Cosi clashed his glowing fists together and then rushed towards the crystal golem. "This fight is over." Cosi jabbed with his right, and then followed up with his left, and then another right. Cosi ddin't go for precision. He simply swung until he smashed through the mob's guard and connected a finishing blow. Cosi let out a breath, and grinned as the the crystal golem exploded into pixels of light. "Alright Ladon. Let's get out of here. I could use a warm cup of cocoa and I bet you would like to be close to a warm fire."

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 4100 Col
- 27 T1 Mats
- 2 Uncommon T1 Consumables [110138a] [110138b]

Thread Summary:
- 3 sp and 1200 Col for three pages of completed role play
- Snowfrost drop from Avalanche
- 4100 Col (total 5300 with Col from rp)
- 27 T1 Mats
- 2 Uncommon T1 Consumables [110138a] [110138b]