[PP-F1] The First One is Free? (Ennakai)

Spoiler

<<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1

Quest Objective
-Go fetch five(5) Tier one materials and give them to Zakariah.

(Go into the wild and gain materials though non-combat gathering and by rolling the LD, and linking it to a post. These materials are then given to the NPC)

-Help Zakariah in his workshop by crafting a Healing Potion.

(Roll the CD by linking it to a post.)1-3 fail, try again| 4-6 (Good Quality- Success)| 7-9(Rare Quality-Success)| 10-12(Perfect Quality-Success)
[Zackariah will give players materials until they roll a success, but the player is helping him, so he keeps the crafted potion(s).] [Zackariah is kind hearted, and will not berate the player should they fail, merely try to talk them through to process and help them]

-Zakariah asks you to deliver a package to Lyle Tealeaf, a local Blacksmith

-The Blacksmith, Lyle Tealeaf, thanks you and says he could use your help on another matter 

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Pages (20 or more posts)
-Players can find Materials by rolling the LD(11+)
-Must RP traveling to his workshop and from Zackariah's place to Lyle's workshop
-Maximum Party size of 2.

(Please note, this only works for quest materials. If you find more than you needed this way, you do not get to keep them because this LR roll amount is reduced for the quest only. All other non-combat gathering needs to conform to the standard rules. You CANNOT selectively choose whether it's a quest material or not. )

Rewards:

1. Questers will be rewarded the following items
    - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
    - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
    -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

2. 2 Additional Skill Points

If a party of players undertakes this quest together, each must succeed on their own task list (e.g. each must gather 5 materials)

Sonya Song was perched atop of a low hanging branch, the girl's eyes scanning the area once more for the sight of her twin brother. A disgruntled groan finally escaping her lips as she began to realize that he had probably started grinding the quests before the administrator of the game had declared his purpose for it. This was no longer a game, it was life and it was one that she ought to focus upon fully just like her old job as a fashion designer. It had many different aspects she intended to discover one even possibly making her own runway once more. Perhaps becoming a tailor designing leather armor as well as elegant gowns for those special occasions and even a guild uniform if possible. That all required materials though, plenty of people had already dived down the ranks. Her brother had joined one, though she wasn't sure why he was being so quiet about it. He said it was one that sought out people of a particular knowledge.

A chill quickly reverberated down her spine at the gusting wind that fell blank upon her cheek, despite the random aspects of life that had been neglected her bodily function still reacted someone. It felt like something she had long heard about for amputated limbs. Phantom spasms where a limb you once had grown use to feeling there still reacted without the proper nerves. All these experiments could be dealt with at a later date, for now she had to go find the one who gives her the first lesson in SAO.

The plains of the first floor continued to gently waver from the gentle breeze, the blades of glass quickly dancing to and fro. A small hut with a man who was known no other as the great Zakaraiah. A man who trained in alchemy and expresses the same lines to each individual whomever approached him. Today that person was Sonya, the girl smiled and strolled up to the NPC who began to list the details of this quest.  "Hello young lady, I'm here to show you upon your first quest. For me you must bring back at least five materials per party member and craft their own individual item. With of course the help of yours truly. Now go to the forest and find me materials."

@Ennakai

Enna walked around to pick an item up from an NPC Alchemist, they already had been there before by doing a quest but never really went on the rest of the quests they needed to do, as they went right away back to get some other things done. It was going to be quite good and Even if Zackariah was more a bit of an advanced NPC then the rest he still had his normal dialog if you just ask, but going off the road would activate his Advance dialog. Enna was right at the door of the workshop and took a deep breath ready to go on and explode on the NPC to get as much Special dialog out of him.

"Hello Zackariah!" Enna said smalling open the door with a lot of power. Now standing in the door was this long Dark purple haired player with a Purple hoodie with some plating and a black battle skirt also with some plating on it. The old NPC would look past the other player waving at Ennakai, "Hello there Ennakai, You are back here, Sorry I can't help you anymore," he said as his normal dialog, But this was not what Enna wanted. "Hello Old man how are you doing, Have you got the item I wanted from you," Enna said with a grin walking into the workshop past the other player to get the Dialog better. the NPC got a surprised look on his face and paused, "Aah, you came for the item you wanted right, I have it right here Dear," The NPC said as he voice seemed to change a bit. "Thank you, mister,  But How if your wife," Enna said still smiling a bit, "ooh she is doing fine, Have you made some friends," The NPC returned while handing over a small bottle, "I made friends yes, quite nice maybe you would know them but I'm not sure, But what are you up to," Enna said. "Ooh Just helping the new adventurer here, they were just getting ready to leave," the Old NPC said, and now it also got interesting as the NPC took in that there still was another player. Enna turned to them and back to the NPC, "Well maybe I can help them as well, how about I follow them to make sure they stay safe," Enna said to the NPC, as the NPS then responded, "That would be a gift of charity you should do that as I can't come with them as my age is getting a toll on me," Zackariah said before his face turned to a normal expression and ended the special dialog.

Ennakai turned to face the other player giving them a smile, "Hello there, Sorry you had to see that, I just needed to know how many dialogs the NPC had, just ask them something and if they don't respond like our pall Zackariah here, they ain't Advanced NPC's, THinking about it all the NPC's in this quest line are like him..." Enna paused, "Name is Ennakai, but keep it Enna," They said extending their hand to the other player with a smile waiting for them to accept it.

@Sonya

Sonya was a bit disappointed at first, she hadn't interacted with many NPC's. The few she did seemed to always seek out quick and simple answers of what she wanted to purchase from the store which is where her starting pack came from. It wasn't till she heard another voice and saw the other girl approach, Ennakai she looked quite cute at least she seemed to look like a girl. Sonya was definitely older she probably just entered college by the appearance of her  expression. Sonya glanced back to Zackariah, a brow quirked in surprise thanks to the new insight on special NPC's that was being demonstrated before her very eyes. She felt a bit out of terms, perhaps it was another spill of her lingering depression sense her brother had vanished on her. All she wanted was to return to the real world with him and continue on their path as an aspiring clothing designer. Sonya's inquisitive eyes studied the NPC's facial structures a bit longer before then hearing that she seemed to have acquire a partner upon this quest.

"I'm so sorry I didn't really know what all they were capable of," she spoke a bit embarrassed by her own treatment of Zackariah like any normal NPC. "I do wish to apologize sir. I didn't mean any disrespect and I would like apologize on my own behalf." As the man turned to her she assumed this friend demeanor was one that  was to set the new players at ease.

"It's no problem miss, just stay safe and remember it's always best to stay grouped with another person. This world is quite dangerous to traverse alone." He issued this like a decree. Even more tips that she greatly appreciated. Zakariah then returned into his house going back to work no doubt on another players item that had already returned from this quest.

After his final bout with the Sonya it once again returned to the normal awaiting setting. Sonya sighed, she supposed that artificial intelligence was in fact a dream and this was never going to change while she existed in this world. It still was nice to at least spark some decent conversation from some of the non players. Sonya was convinced that this girl must have been at least sixteen with how flat she was even with the bulkiness of the armor. A polite smile offered back, she was more adult the child in a game perhaps she was the newbie in the scenario as she now returned the greeting with the clasp of both hands. The sleek white hair and rather well rounded bust made it clear who Enna would be talking to someone with enough time who could have graduated from high school no less and taken a few years into the real world. "It's a pleasure to meet you miss Enna. I must admit I wasn't expecting anyone to still be at this level around the beginner quests. Is their a chance you would like to guide me through the first starting levels? At least till I can open my own shop?"

@Ennakai

Enna looked how things went after Enna told about the NPC being a bit more advanced than others and smiled, after that, it seemed the player accepted the hand and well nice mattered for sure. Enna smiled and listens to what the other player said, They did not, however, say their name but Enna did not really care as that was a lesser thing to know about players. As the player was a bit surprised Enna just nodded, "I'm Just level 11 so no worry, I did this quest already and I got my own small business well two but, yeah, One is an Artisan shop on floor four and the other is why I was here, to get intel on the more advanced NPC's, Yep I'm an Info Broker as well." They said making a V of their fingers. It was quite true Enna got a side job and it was not just something as the side jo could become quite dangerous at a time, Just like last time. 

"So Miss, If you don't mind me coming I can help for sure, but I would not have to do the quest, Just accompany you for this part, but after this quest, I can join you, Cuz well... I did not do the rest yet, So I kind of failed my job a bit but okay, I get to do it with you now I think well I hope," Enna said with a smile opening the door and getting out the workshop right into the nice air, They turned to the player again, "Ooh By the way, What is your name Miss, Or should I give you a nickname on your appearance?" Enna giggled a bit wanting to do that, but it was not getting a tradition to nickname everyone they met to one make sure they did not lose important information by telling names and they are getting hunted by orange players of even captured by them. And the other reason for the nicknames was that they just liked it.

@Sonya

Sonya laughed a bit at this, that they were to come up with a nick name for her based on their appearance if she didn't introduce herself. She slowly nods, "Well I wouldn't mind hearing the name you would pick out for me. But I go by Sonya Song. It made my life a lot easier to simply go by my real name for the most part. It's nice to meet you Enna. So you can either greet me with your naming convention or the one this one." Sonya slowly began to stroll beside her leading them through the forest a bit more inquiring upon their appearance a bit more. Enna sounded like a feminine name, though in games she often recalled her sibling choosing female avatars but that was unlikely since their recent change back. The administrator's idea of revealed the true person behind each of the starting avatar. She herself had gone for something a bit more sleek but now that she was revealed she imagined a few people would have recognized her, but only those who had transferred over to play the game like her self. She brushed back the hair she had in a ponytail as she now moved around Enna. "Might I ask you a  question?"

Sonya's eyes lit up, for once her idea that more players such as herself could actually benefit from fashion tips but also a means of bringing back some normality and fun to this world outside of simply training. An eager smile pleasant and gentle as she held both of Enna's hands clasped between her own. "How would you like to run a business with me where we can try and bring back some light to this strange world. I can't imagine that I'm not the only person who adores seeing people  or myself dressed in the most elegant attire. So after we finish a few quests. I can start up a clothing shop and you can model some of my wears and show them to other adventurers. I'm sure that once I get good enough the armor would be flying off the shelf but I want to make the vanity items more prized in people's eyes."

@Ennakai

Enna started thinking of a nickname for a bit while they walked, they were thinking of doing something with the last name Song. It took a bit for Enna to think until they were under broken by the question form Sonya about getting a business together. Enna started thinking a bit as they knew that if they helped them they would be wearing the players clothing, Not that Enna had a problem with that at all, maybe when they were little but now it was just common for them to do something like that, then it came to light a nickname but first Answering the question. "I would like to, but just know, I'm a bit different from a model, are you sure. I can help you with maybe some jewels and all, but being a model is a bit different for me. But I would do it, nothing better then new experience I would say MS," They said with a smile giving them a thumb up.

"Ooh I probably need to explain that one, MS stands for Madame Song, Because making clothing and fashion sound a bit that France people would do, Like teach, she is a model with a  France father," Enna said. Now thinking about it the person Enna calls Teach has highlights in the France flag and they are a model and teacher. Maybe the too should meet once with Sonya as well. "But yeah you like it MS, Or just keep is Madame Song, I will surely change something like a lot of people I know has quite a few Nicknames I gave them," they say pulling up their warm hood from their hoodie as the dark purple hair comes out from the front a bit.

@Sonya

As she listened to Enna she began to think, why would someone feel awkward about being a model while still being so sociable. She didn't seem to suffer from any social anxiety or even regret showing herself off as her armor and battle skirt were quite adorable on the smaller frame. Sonya then listened as she said MS, the girl smiled with a slight cringe in her voice as she patted her head. "I think it is best to stick with Madame Song, while I do like the short and sweet nature. Mutliple Sclerosis is not something I would like to remind people of when they hear a nick name of mine." She wasn't sure if the girl knew about the disease that literally had one's own immune system ate away at itself but she figured a few people would likely know of the abbreviation and find it disheartening at the very least. "Besides Madam Song has a nice ring to it. Madam Song's Wears?" She stopped and looked over toe Enna, "What do you think does it sound a bit to arrogant to be a shop name?" Her hand continued to hold firmly, like a mother would a child's hand though she then pulled away as she noticed her grip.

"Sorry I should really no cling so much, you just are so cute and after hearing about so many people who have died I would hate to see you get hurt. Anyway I'm quite new to games so how exactly does this work, I'm suppose to scourer this forest and find materials ... but how does one identify such useful ingredients?" The young lady raised a hand to her chin before then thinking about Enna's position in her business plan. "I suppose you don't have to wear all the different outfits I make. But I think you would make a cute model and one of the few models I would have not including myself. I could use a few male and female .. I would have asked my brother but we split ways in the town of beginning.

Sonya slowly meandered over through the forest eyes keen and searching for any signs. As she stared blankly at the surrounding she would pull up some leaves as she held them out to Enna inquisitively. "Do you think these would help in the crafting process?" Sonya smiled as she was quite naive on the subject of video games it seemed, her expertise would hopefully shine in crafting elegant gowns and exquisite suits for her patrons. "I must admit that I don't see how any of these materials in this forest can be used for alchemy, but I never was an expert in the sciences. I passed but only with mediocre colors."

@Ennakai

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
108998 3 12 1 4 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-17 14:16:26
Edited by Sonya

Enna did not really react the patting on their head, they actually quite liked it but not many knew that only maybe their best friend in the game and a few guys they knew in real life, especially one once knowing Enna's secret. Enna nodded and smiled to Sonya, "Madame Song it is then, And don't be sorry, I did not say I did not like it or that you should stop," Enna said with a grin looking from under their hoodie. It was going to be Madame Song now on and maybe the thing we're going to change if they were going to act out a bit maybe it was going to change. But for now, sticking with Madame Song was going to be it.

Listening to what Sonya said about making Male and also Female armor, "I can wear both," Enna said very low as a small joke for themselves hoping Sonya did not hear it. But they looked up again to Sonya, "Well It would be logical, I have jewels both for male and female, and All of them like some nice crystals," Enna said getting out a small pocket watch in their hand and a ring, "Look two Items I made," Enna said showing them to Sonya.

Before putting them back Enna got the question how things worked around here and then there came quite a big smile on tier face, "Well Let me see that thing," Enna said looking at leaves Sonya showed her, "Well These won't sadly, But finding Materials would be very simple if you got the right items," They said looking around a bit stopping and standing on a rock to become a bit taller to explain the basic, "Well looking for materials is very simple, Leaves like that won't help, But everything around here can be used as a material." Ennakai explained moving their arms around a bit, "Like even if they don't look like something from an alchemy table you could still try to pick it up and see if it is a crafting Item, Some skills like Fishing can give you materials, Like getting a big fish will get you at least a few crafting materials, And I could use them for my Jewels. Not that my Jewels will be made from fish or so, but once you place them into your inventory you will be getting a T1 mat, Or Tier 1 Material," They paused a bit before going one explaining again this time making small hops on the rock, "there are many times of tier items 1 to 3, they change per floor and so. Here you can find everything you need and with a bit of luck you find the right materials and get a better item. But in the end every item you find changes into a Crafting Material, Crafting Materials are a bit magic as they can change forms a bit, to every item you need for the item you need to craft." Enna said sitting down on the rock and letting out a sigh

@Sonya

Song glanced back down to her hand, "Oh well then if you wish we can hold hands for the rest of the search maybe you can point out a few if you see any. I know that my luck at this is quite horrible." Her arms reached out once more to grip at Enna's hand. The girl began to hum a bit only to stop as she heard the rather weak mumble of a possible joke. "Oh I don't doubt that you could wear some male clothing as well. You are quite young still aren't you? I would assume roughly fifteen years of age. Not to be condescending or anything but you just look quite young to me." A grin waxed over her face though as she now began to tap wrap an arm about her companion still quite ignorant of their differences. A number of ideas now began to spur through her own head of designs and outfits to begin crafting for her cute partner. It was quite difficult to find anyone of such small frame and bust size as she hadn't ever crafted clothes for others then herself  to be perfectly honest. "It will be a nice change of pace to design clothes for men and women in this game. I only hope there are enough people who want to share in a gala or fashion show." She admits now biting her lip.

"Anyway time to focus more on the material hunt and less on the clothing designs, it's just hard since I use to be a fashion model myself and that was really the only thing I have ever known in my life. The only reason I joined this was to journey with my brother in a new world for a few nights. Never thought it would be the entirety of the day." The pocket watch and  ring that was now being exhibited as she smirked at the design. "I must admit it's pleasant to see such gorgeous crafts. Perhaps you and I can work on a few different outfits. You making the jewelry and me making all the clothes to go with it."

Sonya peeked around the room, curious as she now stretched her arms out as she then peeked about the forest, a smile as she began to realize what she was saying about all of this. It was starting to make some sense as she took out a few herbs and then pushed them into her own inventory as it began to shift. The white haired girl smirked and whipped her hair back up over her shoulder. Sonya held out a hand showing a single finger, "Well that is one down only a few more to go."

@Ennakai

Tier 1/5 Material Quest

109004 4 8 18 8 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-17 16:38:26
Edited by Sonya

Once Enna heard how old Sonya thought they were, Enna just huffed at her, "I'm Older! A Full on 18 Years, Would be 20 Now!" Enna said huffing still and getting a bit of a jump in the air just to get their point. Enna did not like to be treated like a kid and was far from being young as they had a small habit of drinking alcohol a little bit too much. "I'm not a kid, okay, I may be small in body and act childish but I can turn that around quite quickly as it is just an act," Enna said a bit frustrated but noticed what they said covering their mouth before saying, "Ignore the last part, and Sorry, but don't call me young," Enna said with haste and took a small sprint up a tree hiding in the tree without trouble.

For Enna it was quite easy to get into a tree and look down at Sonya, it maybe was a bit rude to disappear in the trees so fast but they did not want to hear it from Sonya, "Sorry!" Enna yelled down from the tree moving above Sonya following them. Enna looked at how Sonya was getting materials "Yep Yep, that is a good one Madame Song, Just keep looking, I will stay here for a bit," Enna said looking into the tree leaves around them as they sat in a tree looking down at the other player as they got materials. It was something Enna did quite a lot sitting in a tree and watching over other players and all. It was probably the main reason for them getting quite a lot of intel and more.

Enna then swung upside down from a branch looking at Sonya handing there. Enna was trying hard not to let their clothing fall down as well and was keeping the battle skirt and their hoodie so that they could not fall, but the only part of their body that was falling down was their dark purple hair. "So... Looks like you are getting the hang of it," They paused a bit, "Get it HANG of it," Enna said with a giggle still hanging upside down from the branch. Then with a quick turn, they landed on their feed before losing balance and falling on their knees with a smile, "Dam, Still, need to get that one trick fixed, No worry about me, I can take it," Enna said looking at Sonya as they started looking for materials. 

@Sonya

Sonya was a bit taken back, the girl now frowned apologetically nodding her head. "Of course, I do apologize you just look quite young for someone your age. It wasn't meant to be an insult most people are quite jealous of such youth when they grow older I was merely worried but now I can tell you don't need anyone looking after you. Least of all some girl you just met in a game, you already are more prepared then I could ever be having started a business and even gone through the first mission yourself." Sonya gently bobbed her head, "Of course Enna. I apologize once more. I should have realized that I'm not much older then the rest of the people in this game." She began to think on this how long they had truly been locked in the game now as she had mentioned she was twenty. Sonya frowned, had it really been so long that she had lost track of all time.

As she sprinted up the only evidence left behind was the steps against tree bark and the blank area beside her as she now sighed, it was her own fault for this incident. She can't even blame Enna if she was simply upright leaving her over it, she knew that people were sensitive most all about their age. Plenty of people in her own class appeared younger then their actual appearance. Sonya then continued forward through the forest, she supposed it was best if she carried on eventually without her anyways. Her brother was still out there, and it would be a shamed to involve anyone else in her own problems. After looking forward she saw Enna dangling from the tree, her comment about hanging around still left a strange pause between her and Sonya for a bit before giggling herself. She clasped her eyes shut in amusement before reaching up comb their hair for a bit.

Sonya then gulped as she did the dismount, half ready to catch her before a quick back step. It would have done her no good to interfere this late into the dismount beside it likely would have gotten them hurt, if pain was still a thing. It was a difficult idea to forget so many things were. She was slightly distracted, the girl's dismount taking her away from the true purpose of this mission as she sighed, "Please don't scare me like that."

Tier 1/5 Material Quest

@Ennakai

109055 10 11 3 8 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-18 06:12:29

Edited by Sonya

Enna sat on the ground as Sonya got close to see if they were alright, "No worry, pain is not a thing here, and If you going to be like that you will be worrying about me a lot, I seek danger. And I think I can say sorry for making you worried then and also that I reacted like that when you called me younger than my real age, So... Well I'm more then sorry for everything up until now so, How about you get back to looking for the materials," Enna said with a smile before making a small bow to Sonya to show them they were really sorry to them. Enna went and sat down on a rock looking on how Sonya was looking for materials.

Sitting there Enna opened their player stats, their level, HP, Energy, Most used weapon and some other things like age height and even gender. If Sonya would look Enna's way they could see the menu but in reverse. Looking a bit into her stats tapping open somethings and as then Enna's hair started to a braid a dagger into their hand. The dagger blade has gold markings and the handle looked like a snake wrapping around the lower part forming the guard and the handle of the dagger. Enna removed the menu and started to spin the dagger up into the air before it was getting to the hand of Enna again they caught it right before it was hitting their open palm of their hand. They did this a few time before speaking out again, "Sorry, But you don't mind fighting, as I know there are people who are really not keen on fighting Teach is one, but apart from that, What weapon do you use, As I'm using a dagger my info man uses a spear in the form of a trident or glaive and his wife a rapier, And my best friend a shield and sword, So what weapon do you use?" Enna asked with a smile.

@Sonya

As she looked annoyed, Sonya would sigh it seemed like her own observation skill in the game was preventing her from seeing such materials that no doubt lied all about them in this forest. As she glanced about one last time that looming depression only began to grow, perhaps it wasn't her place to continue down this path in the game. It was unlikely for her to finish this quest in a timely fashion. Their were even pleasant reminders that the likelihood obtaining materials was even increased to help push along the newbies in this quest.  Sonya's eyes glanced over and just began to stare at her companion for a little while. A gentle nod returned the apology of Enna, "It's really fine if I'm not to blame neither are you after all meeting new people isn't meant to be easy. As for returning to this mission I'm afraid my luck may have ran out since I joined this game. After hearing my brother I feared that he had something idiotic planned for himself his mood and demeanor all changed. Perhaps he still thinks it is a game instead of our lives. It's hard to continue down this road when you are constantly worried over family."

She grimaced in place now peering down to her HUD, her own health weapon and energy still matched that of a level one but as she noticed it she began to blink. "Oh?" Sonya noted her friends gender, she hadn't met many boys who had enjoyed such styles. "Sounds like you have a lot of friends, also it's  surprising but I didn't mean to pry into your own personal information but I noticed a few details that I apparently had mistaken form first meeting. Do yo prefer being seen as a male or female?" Sonya would ask this after hearing the question about her own weapon as her fingers tapped on the hood and pulled out the two handed assault spear she had started with.

"This is my weapon, also if you don't want to answer my question it is fine it's not my place to really ask but I want you to know I don't mind either way you lean." She smiled.

@Ennakai

1/5 Tier 1 Material

109193 8 7 5 9 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-19 09:09:37

Edited by Sonya

Enna looked up with a shocked face only to find out it was their own fault for opening the menu without hiding things. There face became red and they jumped up from the rock before beginning to laugh a bit, kind of dark but then a joyful laugh. "Sorry, As I said before I'm Sorry until now, But now you know it, Yep I'm a guy, and this is really how I look like yes my hair is this long in real life so yeah, But I always let it up to the people who know, You can keep calling me a woman or a guy, Sooo, yeah up to you. Do I prefer female as it is my um... secret," Enna said letting out a sigh sad that they could not trick the woman anymore but it was going to get out anyway.

But Enna was completely out of the question they asked and started to speak about their life a bit. "Well Back home, I was also Known as Enna or Enna Aoki, born on 21st of July,  Born as a guy, Never felt like a girl but I always had long hair so I think people called me a girl. First I did not like it, But now I'm quite used to it and started to trick people a bit with it, also here. But if guys really started to flirt with me I would say I was a guy If they did then not run I would just tease them quite a bit because they know I'm a guy. Yes, I'm very Clingy so that is how." They paused a bit getting out the Menu and getting a book writing down something "Just putting your name here for people that know, you are number three. But yeah I think a new introduction is needed. Well Nice to meet you Sonya Song, I'm Enna Aoki, Master Trickster, and Snake." They said with a smile giving them a hand to shack again.

"If you want to ask anything, just say so And I can explain, Happy to, But don't go telling around okay?" Enna said smiling a bit awkward.

@Sonya

Sonya blushed a bit, she had to admit she wasn't expecting such a cute boy this early in the game to meet up with her and even offer aid on her first mission which seemed to be a complete failure at this point. With the odds increased, she still had only found one and they had talked and walked this forest already making what seemed to be a quarter of a mile. A hand rubbing her chin as she began to sigh, it was problematic that this was going to be the situation but at least she knew a little secret that was being hidden form her, the flat chest, the age discrepancy with the lack of maturing. It all really was clear now. She slowly slid up beside Enna with a smirk "Well as long as we are talking about ourselves honestly. The reason I'm so eager to start up a business and find some models is because that was my real life. I doubt anyone here would recognize my clothing designs though but I like to think that I was quite famous back home in France." She slowly wrapped an arm around Enna's shoulder and held her close as she would comfort her knowing that she felt awkward.

"As for you secret I will keep it, though I must admit if you run into the wrong person you might find others are far less forgiving about being lied to. So make sure those you try and trick are not going to hate you long term ok?" Sonya then sighed the forest seemed like an awful place for more materials she couldn't tell the tier ones from the trees at this point. She peeked back into her inventory to see the first quest item and thought back on how she perceived it in game.

Sonya stared intently for a while, the forest just looked completely barren. The forest floor completely picked over as she now groaned and looks down. "This is so pointless, at this rate I might as well gone off to fight in the fields against the boars for experience. I just thought it was best to start here but I'm getting no where."

1/5 of Tier 1 Materials

@Ennakai

109196 6 11 6 4 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-19 11:24:36
Edited by Sonya

Enna gave Sonya a smile and as they got pulled closer listening to what they were saying. It was okay that they accepted their secret so easy Enna felt okay trusting Sonya. "Thanks, But not trying and giving up are two things, and for people that don't like lying, I just say they can live with it or move along, I don't care as I have quite a few people who would not want me to die in this game," Enna said with a smile of confidence. Enna was not keen on telling many people about it as the trick kept going on until it was founded out, and If they wanted to know Enna just told them SHE was just being HERSELF, and this was who they are.

As it then seemed Sonya had a bit of trouble getting the quest items Enna giggled a bit, "Well Well, I know someone that took a full day to find them, A FULL DAY, that is something long and we just started here so nothing to worry about here," Enna said looking down at the ground trying to spot any or at least something that looked like a crafting Material, "How about you focus on looking around here in this open area and I will write in my book a bit?" Enna said to Sonya with a smile. "No worry, I won't put down your name in the book I never do only fake names and other things, but it will tell the tale about the adventure we are having," Enna said with a bigger smile.

@Sonya

Sonya giggled, she didn't really mind one way or another whether she used her first name. The press always knew how to get one's personal information whether she wanted them or not she knew that they had a field day while she was in rehab for her depression. It was here though that she was fighting it off every day, alone minus the ideas of other games all being trapped along side her. Perhaps this game was going to be a learning experience both in life, as well as the ability of training and leveling up one's own stats as she was quite use to being inherently good at crafting designing and mastering outfits, but here it was all based on something others called, 'RNJesus'. It was all randomly generated and coded, but maybe she would managed to decorate herself and others to the point that even one's own charm was a disarming weapon against the foes.

Sonya growled and slowly kicked her foot into the grass, this job was growing aggravating to a whole new extreme almost to the point hat she was ready to quit. Completely disregarding this quest and the story plot that went with it. "I am so tired of this material searching it just doesn't seem to be doing me any good I swear Zakaraiah must have been leading me on a wild goose chase with this forest. Are you sure this was the same location that you managed to complete this quest because I see nothing out of the ordinary minus that first material I found."

She then sighed and let out a small chuckle, "As long as the list of names isn't a hit list I don't care if you use my full name or not. Just don't broadcast it to anyone without me meeting them first is all." She sighed, that dreary depression was starting to take hold of the reigns once more as she felt like this quest was wearing her down.

@Ennakai

Tier 1 1/5 Material

109271 7 11 2 8 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-20 17:00:26
Edited by Sonya

Enna started laughing a bit, about the moment when they did the quest, Sure they were off a beaten path a bit but still, this was the first floor and a lot of players walked around getting materials here. "No, No it is just your luck and as well with the other players walking around they maybe have not respawned yet, so I got something for you," Enna said opening their menu and as then a small gold like cloth disappeared from under their hoodie and now in their hand, "You can have this, for now, Maybe it does not suit you but it will make you a bit better in looking," Enna said handing over an item called Cape of gold. It seemed to have some enchantment on it and it looked quite dirty as the gold flow already seemed to have left the small cape.

"You can have it, for now, Poppy, I do want it back at the end so please keep it well as clean as it is now," Enna said with a giggle throwing the golden cape over to Sonya "Mechanic way, this will increase your chances to find the item you are looking for, Like lets say it in like a math solution. Let say you get a 9 while wearing the cape it will give you 3 to your 9 getting a total of 12, Speaking of within this quest is what you should get them, AND then fwolla, Item right there," Enna said with a smile. It was very simple and Enna did wear the cape as well in the first lesson and it went a lot faster then there were thinking. "But sometimes the Randomness can take over the luck and give you nothing at all even wearing the cape," Enna said closing the book on their lap.

Enna started laughing a bit, "No worries, I don't hunt green players, only Orange as they have the best information. It is a book like a tutorial or so telling about the basic and more," Enna said getting purple book out with gold letters on them, "Catch this maybe help as well," Enna said throwing the book as well, On the book was standing 'Rules and tricks of your basic survival,' written by Ennakai.

@Sonya

Action: Traded Perfect Cape of Gold [LD 3] With Sonya

Sonya's head hung low, clearly on the verge of defeat and ready to start up a second comb of the forest before then suggesting that maybe the two of them go out on a hunt for something to eat. It hadn't been to long she didn't imagine,  but either way it would have been a kind gesture nonetheless to offer to her compatriot.  One that she might have tried to pay for as well despite the little col she had. The game wasn't all that friendly to old business owners in the real world, everyone had to collect materials or goods and the best method seemed to always result back in the means of battling monsters  in search of the rarest material or even weapons in the case of boss drops. It was a hassle and one that did spark a bit of ear even into Sonya's heart.

Sonya groaned disheartened hearing that Enna had come to an agreement, this game was shirking her the rewards of her labor either be it from other's picking over this section, or the games respawn timer. A groan before then peeking up to see her inventory and party as she saw the golden cape being offered out to her in a trade. "I-I must admit, I don't mind the color though it seems a bit to regal even for my own standards. But if it can help then I will gladly except it till the end of this quest. After all I can't take something for free from a friend so perhaps I will let you hold onto my weapon till the end then. Just as a means of payment." As a book was thrown her way though she squeaked catching and looking at it a bit confused  before nodding and attempting to give it another go.

After putting on the golden cape and lifting up her hair she looked out once more, this game seemed to hate her for the entirety of this mission as she still saw nothing resembling the first material she had found as she  now reached up to stroke her temples. "I swear at this rate I will  be out for the next two days. I mean we have already been out here about what an hour?"

1/5 Material

@Ennakai

109308 7 12 4 4 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-21 17:56:13

Edited by Sonya

Enna got a giggle out as Sonya said that, "I got it from someone, How about I give you something in return, a Nice looking item I have in mind," Enna said with a smile starting to think about the item that would fit Sonya maybe something maybe something interesting but Enna did not really know something yet that would fit. Maybe one day a small gift for Sonya as something going to be interesting. "Song dear, I get something for you once I got the time, It won't take long, But I would love to get the cape back at the end of the quest," Enna said with a smile and before looking at how Sonya still was getting no materials at all.

"Ooh No no, " Enna said getting out a small pocket watch and looked at the time, "It has just been 30 minutes now, And the rest of the day has not been passed at all," Enna said with a smile showing the watch to Sonya. Really It only looked so long as it seemed to be quite a bad thing to do. "Madame, you just need to believe that you can find them and just use the cape, it really gives you a boost," Enna said starting to think about how to things were going to be, "So how do you think," Enna said jumping from the rock and making a small spin, "I got it this armor from someone made is for me. So you being a designer what do you think about my armor," Enna said holding up the battle skirt a bit with two fingers and standing there in a kind of cute pose.

@Sonya