[PP-F01] Third Time's The Charm [Vally, Mars]

Vally rolled her shoulders as she stepped out of Lyle's Workshop. While that quest had taken an exceptionally long time, all the mob killing had helped her ding up to level 5. Compared to people like Mars, she was still low, but at low levels, each higher number was a rush. She even had a new weapon, which she'd made sure was mostly similar to her old one, and her damage had gone up appreciably. Especially since she'd unlocked new Sword Arts. Now her maximum damage had triple, and that was a really, really good thing for a DPS. The next thing on the list of tutorial quests was to pay a visit to an artisan woman with someone made by the old blacksmith that she had just helped.

Of course, the spearwoman was bringing her favoured companion along for this and the rest of the tutorial quests. He'd been invaluable so far, and no doubt he'd have even more wisdom to offer. Plus, y'know, insurance in case her luck got really bad in a fight. She felt confident, though. "Okay, next up is...Hannah. Gotta take a package to her, and I'm certain that when we arrive, we're gonna need to do some kinda fetch quest for her. Let's not waste any time, eh?", she replied, before heading off to the grove area she'd been directed to.

@Mars

Lets get going than no time like the present. He says in a rather calm tone of voice before making his way towards the location of the park where the artisan is meant to be located at for the next lesson to be picked up, and then proceeded by heading towards a cave to take care of a guardian. 'Lets see if she has as hard of a time dealing with that guardian as red did.' he thinks calmly to himself while walking forward as he glances towards the spear using woman and than back in front of him wondering what to do when he would even be part of a guild or make one. 'Not much of a direction to go in besides trying to top the other existing guilds which shouldn't be that difficult as long as the right team is formed which should be possible when i can get Pinball, and Cosi to join if i am able to do that.' He thinks to himself as his familiar is walking right beside the martial artist at all points in time.

Vally did indeed set offt the moment that Mars responded, cracking her not-technically-existent knuckles as she did. She couldn't wait to get the tutorial over and done with. Whatever happened certainly wasn't going to be a surprise for a veteran of MMOs like herself, so she wasn't too interested in the contents of them, nor even the NPCs, for that matter. That wasn't really a thing to think about for her though, so she just headed to the grove where Hannah apparently was, to continue this quest.

Once the two arrived, Vally found out that the contents of the package she'd been made to deliver was a golden band. Now, to absolutely nobody's surprise, they had to go get the rest of the parts for the ring from a cave. No doubt that would have monsters in it, so she moved to head off immediately, towards the cave. Once they arrived, Vally rested her spear on her shoulder, prepared to finish this entire thing quickly. "So, guessing there's enemies in here we have to fight? Shouldn't be too hard, if those piglets were anything to go by, but..." She cut herself off by pulling out the potion of safeguard and chugging it. "Got this for a reason, and better safe than sorry. Ready?"

[Used: Potion of Safeguard]

I am ready so no need to waste time their is a golem that needs to die do to your spear. He says in a clam tone of voice with a nod of his head before making his way forward and follows the woman at a rather relaxed pace watching as she would take the potion of safeguard which is the safe move to do since the creature while it is never stated does have a rather good opening attack for damage. 'This is a rather decent tutorial even if it is tedious to the highest point since it does introduce quite a good bit of the systems within the game and the most life saving the safeguard.' If you ever want to attend a raid of any kind or do any particularly dangerous quest take a safeguard with you it will save your life more often than not Valley. Especially during raids since people at your level usually don't learn this lesson until it is far to late for them to learn it. He says towards the spear using woman as he can remember quite well watching the healer within the latest event boss bursting into red crystals from taking one to many AoEs that ended with her being forced out of the raid. The game seemingly have spared the lower levels from their mistakes. 'They are lucky others didn't get that chance.'

A golem was it, huh? So less a case of many enemies like those boars, and just one big one. No doubt its damage and HP would be higher to compensate, but she wondered by just how much. Hopefully not enough for it to be dangerous. She scratched her chin in thought for a couple moments before shrugging. If there really was a danger of her dying, Mars would probably step in, but she doubted that'd be an issue. She felt confident she could handle anything on this floor. "I'll keep that in mind. Nullifying an attack is incredibly useful, if people have knowledge of what the big things are gonna be", she replied with a nod of her head, spear out and ready.

Once they stepped in, Vally looked around. It was painfully dark. She could hear some movement, certainly. Rocks grinding against the floor, but it didn't sound...heavy enough to be a boss. Maybe they'd encounter enemies on the way to whatever they needed to find. "Okayyyyy, so we have to find a gemstone for this ring, huh? Let's get looking then..." With that said, she set off through the cave to find what they needed to find.

He just nods his head as the woman would repeat what he had said as he walks along with her matching her pace step for step as he would wait calmly to see what she would do against the creature and if her luck would be any better than Red's luck when she had done the quest. 'I can only hope that it is better since otherwise it will take a small bit, plus this girl isn't using a katana so she should have stronger attacks available to her unlike red did.' he thinks to himself while moving into the cave with the spear user with a small chuckle at her words and just gently pats her back in a friendly sort of manner as he would look towards her. While it is dark yes just consider this an extra challenge and learning how to fight with more than just your eyes. he says towards her giving her an actual hint of what this quest could be considered trying to teach players. Doing more for her than he had done for red considering that this one seems slightly more competent and defilement more willing to work together at the very least.

Vally jumped, just a little bit, at the pat on her back. She hadn't been expecting it, and the dark put her just a little bit more on edge. However, she quickly got back to normal, and gave an understanding nod. "R-Right. I'll keep that in mind as well, then. This shouldn't be a hard fight anyway, since I have the Safeguard. With the new Sword Arts I got access to, and my damage increasing, I might even be able to one-shot it", she mused, tapping her chin before shrugging. Well, it didn't matter if she could one-shot it just yet, she'd still be able to kill it quickly most likely.

Eventually, the two reached a cavern with a large, vaulted ceiling. "Well, if any place is the objective, this is it...", she muttered, mostly to herself, before taking a look around. She needed to find that gemstone. After a few moments of searching she did eventually find it, and plucked the stone from its spot. The ring would look good, that was for certain...but where was the golem?