Goodness, it's been over a year since I last did anything on here. Not including my brief stint on GGO, although that site appears to be going through some sort of revamp. (Sorry to the people I vanished on by the way. I should've said something...) In any case I have at last returned! I've decided after three or four years of watching that it's finally time I stopped lurking and actually did something on this site. Well, something other than make a long winded post in a discussion that I probably wasn't qualified to comment on. The original plan was to wait for 3.0 to come out before I joined, since that's apparently gonna be a bit of an overhaul to the system, but it seems that wasn't a terribly good idea on my part. So now I've elected to join and get to writing while I'm still in this SAO phase. I suppose I'll just have to deal with the level gap and adapt to 3.0 once it finally arrives.

On that note though, I'm a little dissatisfied with this username. I made it two years ago when I first decided to try to join, naming my character's screen name after Prince Ricard of Dark Souls since I intended to have him use a rapier. A lot of time has passed since then and my ideas for what I want my character to be have changed considerably. Even in light of what I had in mind last year. Because of this I'm wanting to have a different username, but it seems I'm not able to create new accounts under the same email address? Yet I'm also a little reluctant about deleting this account since I've had it for so long. So how should I go about this? Is there a way to just change the name of this account? Would I have to use another email address to make another account? Or should I bite the bullet and delete this account so I can make a new one?