[PP-F17] Help (Hestia)

Why.... Why in the hell did I do this. He thought bitterly to himself as he ran forward, ducking behind a wall in the cavern. There seemed to be a ghoul type creature crawling towards Clarence, trying to find him. The creature was blind, but its hearing was perfect, hearing anything easily. 

The only reason he was out here was because of Ryo, damned Ryo. The man found him on the fourth floor and convinced him to get off his ass and start to go back into the world around him and meet people, but it doesn't work that well when he is low leveled and doesn't know how over powered everything is in the game. Clarence decided to go out on to the 17th floor, hearing it was pretty, and start to explore all of it. When he came upon a dungeon, a small spark of curiosity drew him into it, but what awaited him was all but pretty. So, Clarence has been dragged around the dungeon by his own wanderlust, and now fear that he is going to be killed by this creature that would not stop following him.

"God, Someone, anyone, please help." He called out, then ran, the creature now knowing where he was. If that didn't work then I don't know what else to do. The creature was blocking his exit, and he couldn't find another path.

I let out a small sigh as i relax just making my way through the plains of the seventeenth floor just taking my time with closed eyes and a relaxed expression upon my face having my armor equipped for a just encase scenario of a nemeon lion coming upon me or harpies. Needing a small break and trying to just have some time to myself that wouldn't be just dedicated to playing music on my guitar, and having decided that going on a nice walk through my favorite floor would be a decent way to spend my time to do something along the lines of some exercise if real world logic actually applied to this world. I wonder what i should do while out here? Materials for some crafting? Hmmm no not really needed since i'm fine enough as is where i am in my performer profession. I could always just try to get money so i can finally get my own place. Though..i should also try to get some funds for a guild hall could be fun to have a nice place to relax once and awhile with friends. I say softly to myself as i think through my various options while making my way forward while having my familiar by my side the lion with wings as black as the night and snow as pure as snow walking along beside myself. The lion's ears perking up ever so slightly at hearing something as it flies over towards the direction of whatever it heard. I turn towards my familiar in confusion at that as i quickly sigh and follow after him figuring if he is chasing after something it has to be somewhat important since he is a somewhat lazy lion.

What i arrive upon seems to be some kind of dungeon as i look towards my familiar who just nods his head as i nod back and starts entering into the dungeon as i can notice the quick transition from wonderful grassy plains towards what could just be called a catacombs of sorts if stylized into a dungeon. Sooo walking skeletons, or just general greek undead? I ask myself softly as i start to make my way forward one step after another into this dungeon that i now find myself in with my familiar padding along besides me as each step that i take creates a small echo through the catacombs due to the heavy armor clanging off the stone and rock ground.

Clarence turned a corner and saw a winged beast standing directly in front of him. "Sh*t!" He screamed out and fell back against the floor. He looked at the creature, but noticed a player standing by its side, signaling the creature as being a familiar. "Oh thank Christ sorry." He muttered and stood up, brushing himself off. "Hi, I'm Clarence, I'm being chased by a really tough creature that I can't fight on my own, so yes can you help?" He said all at once, the words running on together in a big pile of something that is hard to understand. 

While he said that, the ghoul made a loud screech and came running, sliding and colliding with the wall behind them as it did, trying to find out where the two players and two familiars are. "Shh, It can't see." He mutters quietly and slowly starts to back up. Noot, who had been clung to Clarence's clothes, looked at Hestia and Kuro, giving a scared wave and crawled back into Clarence's shirt. 

I continue to make my way through the catacomb cave like nature of the dungeon being rather careful about proceeding since it seems that most of it has been untouched which means that statistically there are possible traps, or strong monsters lying about depending on the nature of the dungeon for its difficulty. 'i swear as long as Spencer isn't here there shouldn't be tooo many traps that would be out to try and instant kill players. I swear every time i have hung out with him outside of a town there had been some type of trap trying to kill me except for that one time we went doing Avalanche together....i hope he is at least doing better. he seemed to be doing better even during that whole psycho mansion thing.' I think to myself with a nod of my head as i move forward as i hear a scream followed by a growl as i make my way forward a bit faster to be walking besides Kuro as i look down to see another player? My familiar Kuro relaxing when i am by his side as he just looks behind the player that introduces himself as Clarence.

I slowly blink as the words are fired off at rather faster speeds for the most part as i only have a moment to wonder what he is talking about before i turn to face the creature in question as i look at the ghoul like creature that i would classify as some kind of zombie for the most part. Mmk. So general undead, and not greek specific. might do that for the bosses though. I say softly to myself as i raise up my shield and shift my stance to allow myself a slightly stronger one to prevent myself from just being knocked over easily from just being ran into since that seems to be the tactic of the creature in front of me. The name is Hestia, Tank of the Holy Dragon Alliance, and frontliner. Besides me is my partner Kuro. I say proudly as i look towards Clarence with a grin before i focus on the ghoul like creature in front of me. The sword in my hand gaining a blue glow to it as i activate the strongest sword art on it as i wait patiently for the creature to come towards me. Planning on letting it ram into my shield to be punctured by the spikes protruding out from it, and than stabbing the creature repeatedly with my Legion Destroyer Sword art.

Clarence listened to the description that Hestia gave about herself, and he nodded, happy to have a tank that could protect him. "Okay, Thank you so much." He said and quickly ducked behind Hestia, knowing full well in hell that he could not do anything that would be any help. He sighed a bit and started to look for anything that could help Hestia fight the creature, but this was a dungeon, there would be no items that could really help. He sighed a bit and looked back at the two as the Ghoul launched itself forward at the spot that Clarence was at, very, very close to where Hestia is. Clarence gasped and fell back, the creature being so close, he could see what it looked like. Its body looked human, buts its bones were longer, stretching the skin to almost past the point of tearing, but not getting to that point. Its eyes were hollow husks, and its teeth were broken and sharp, like shards of broken glass. Well, if I die, this is definitely a horror movie aspect. He thought to himself grimly as he slowly got up from the ground, trying his best to look for anything good.

ID: 109108 LD: 2 + 5 = 7 (No Chest)
ID: 109099 MD: 1 + 1 = 2 (No Hit)

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 154/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][BLD: 36][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 0]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 40/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10. 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 0]

[Ghoul][HP: 745/745][DMG: 164]

Edited by Clarence

I look towards the ghoul like creature that rushes past me as i raise an eyebrow at that as i look towards the player that seems rather terrified of being attacked by this thing and called it a strong creature which can only mean that he is possibly under leveled for this floor or just on the point to be considered dangerous. 'Welp if this thing has a taste for him i might as well make sure that it has a more appropriate target.' I think to myself as i quickly activate focused howl as i slam the pommel of my sword against my shield as a loud reverberation fills the catacomb as i look down towards the ghoul as the sound echoes off all the walls with the main source being me. Well if that doesn't get its attention i don't know what will now come on you half baked decaying human from the lake of Styx. Time for you to face the likes of a frontline tank. I say with a grin upon my face as i look towards the creature with my familiar letting out a low growl before moving towards Clarence and getting in a pouncing stance seemingly ready to defend you if the ghoul would target you.

Action: Focused howl [-8 ENG] [+1 natural] #109101 CD:11 [+6 to me] [-1 total]

(H:5) [Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 154/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][BLD: 36][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 0]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 40/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10. 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 0]

The Ghoul twisted its head and screamed from the loud noises echoing across the walls. It flinched back and ran into the wall, the noise too much for the creature to handle at the moment. Clarence slowly picked himself up and saw Kuro come and guard Clarence, Noot poking out of his clothes as he stood up. Seeing the others, Noot sighed happily and climbed out of his shirt, looking around, trying to find a good place to hide. The penguin looked at Kuro and hopped on to his back, looking at the creature with happiness as it did. "I'm sorry." He muttered to Kuro, knowing Noot is a very affectionate penguin

The ghoul came forward towards Hestia, but with the echo going every which way down the halls, it was hard for him to figure out exactly where Hestia was at the time. It launched itself forward, hitting the ground in front of it, wincing and slowly picking itself back up. It whipped its head around and growled, trying to find the correct placement of the tank that caused it pain.

ID: 109102 BD: 1 + 1 = 2 
ID: 109104 MD: 4 + 1 = 5

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 146/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][BLD: 36][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 5]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 38/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 0]

Edited by Clarence

Kuro looks towards the penguin that decides to make itself at home upon his back and looks very, very confused at the penguin and sniffs in his direction as the lion looks much more perplexed before focusing back upon the ghoul like creature ready to attack at a moment's notice. Myself i watch as the ghoul charges towards me and misses by just a slight amount as i chuckle softly as i raise my sword activating the strongest sword art on it as i get ready to launch the attack a small little smirk on my face as i do so. 'Hopefully this refined build is enough to allow me the damage needed to basically solo enemies.' With that thought in mind i quickly move my blades as i start cutting into the ghoul while moving around the creature taking small half steps in every direction as i strike at it watching its HP plummet with every single strike of my blade as i stop after the eleventh strike upon it. Now that is what happens when you're way to overpowered. At least i am able to protect the people under my care no matter what. I say with a rather happy smile upon my face with a nod of my head as i glance towards Clarence and nods towards the player with a thumbsup. As long as i am around you're basically guaranteed to come out of these fights alive.

#109105  16x11= 176DMG  CD:1 (no energy recovery)  -10 ENG total

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 136/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 5]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 38/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 0]

[Ghoul][HP: 569/745][DMG: 164]

Clarence watched as Kuro gave a confused glance, but Noot was happy. He hopped off his shoulders and ran forward, wanting to protect Hestia, the penguin wanted to protect Hestia. Clarence gasped and ran forward, ignoring the ghoul itself. "Noot!" He yelled and dived forward, grabbing Noot. "Don't you EVER do that ag-" He got cut off and gasped, ducking quickly from the swipe the ghoul made at the open air. Clarence looked at the ghoul in mid air, lunging at him, and stabbed his dagger up. The creature let out a strange growl and fell to the ground, growling at Clarence and trying to find his exact position. Clarence ran back as the ghoul lunged at him, Noot in tow. "Noot, listen to me, never do that again, you hear me?!" He yelled at the penguin like a defensive parent, but a weird twinge of happiness filled him, he had struck the creature and actually hit. Is this what it felt like when I used to fight?..... Do I miss this? He thought to himself as he got ready for any other attack it was going to have.

ID: 109107 BD: 6 + 1 = 7 4x4 = 16
ID: 109108 MD: 4 + 1 = 5 Miss 

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 136/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 6]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 35/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 1]

[Ghoul][HP: 553/745][DMG: 164]

Edited by Clarence

I hear a panicked voice as i look towards Clarence and than looks down to see the penguin making its way over towards me before getting picked up with Clarence stabbing the creature. I chuckle softly with a smile on my face at seeing this interaction as i can only think of a similar player with a penguin and how much he cares for his also. I smile at that as i get ready to attack, but my familiar beats me to the punch and launches itself at the creature and pins it down snarling and roaring at its face for trying to harm someone under my care seemingly as i nod my head to Kuro thankfully as i once more charge up my strongest attack. I go to strike down at the downed ghoul while letting out a sharp whistle to call off my familiar who only hears it at the last second over his own loud roars and the ghoul's snarls and screeches dodging ever so slightly. However, at the sacrifice of me forcing my attack to stop so i wouldn't harm my precious familiar as i back away and just gives Kuro a comforting smile as he looks at me with innocent hazel eyes as he flies on back towards me and lands besides my on my right.

#109109 BD:4 miss (+6 Damage on next strike due to Heavy momentum)  CD:8 (+6 from energy recovery) (+1 natural)  +5 total

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 141/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 6]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 35/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 1]

[Ghoul][HP: 553/745][DMG: 164]

Clarence flinched a bit when Kuro launched forward and growled at the Ghoul pinning it down to the ground, seeing Hestia attack soon after made him realize the power gap that was evident in the game now, and how far behind he was in the game. Jesus Christ, I used to be on the front line... what happened. He shook his head for a bit and got ready to attack, feeling a bit motivated after his last attack hit. He breathed in and charged forward, being quiet. Luckily this time, Noot hung back with Kuro, nooting and kissing his leg, waddling around the creature. Clarence creeped up on the side and launched forward, carving a chunk out of its side before hoping back. The ghoul growled again and snipped out, but this time it struck Hestia. The ghoul ran forward and clawed at Hestia, striking her armor hard. The ghoul, not realizing there were spikes, howled in pain and fell back, whimpering and holding its body, the thorns taking out a major chunk, and Hestia not really realizing she was hit for that much. "Holy crap Hestia." He breathed and backed up.

ID: 109110 BD: 8 + 1 = 9 5x4 = 20 + Bleed for Two Turns 
ID: 109112 MD: 10 + 1 = 11 (164 - 151 = 13 Damage) 54 Thorns

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 141/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 6]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 32/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 2]

[Ghoul][HP: 479/745][DMG: 164][BLD: 2/2 Turns, 12 Damage]

I watch as the creature rushes forward after getting stabbed by Clarence as i raise my shield and jam it into its chest as its claws scrape along the armor as i watch its HP deplete from my thorns as i grin rather happily as i pull the shield back as the creature tries to move away also. Well that was some rather good luck on my part i guess though it seems like you'll be safe for certain though Clarence seems this thing isn't  that tough for at least me. I say with a small nervous chuckle as i shrug my shoulders not even taking note of the small amount of HP that was lost being brought right back up as i look towards the ghoul as i once more activate my strongest sword art to try and bring it down once more as i than blink realizing i hadn't even used charge yet. 'Oh this is gonna be fun.' With that i rush forward once more activating charge within this narrow hallway as i slam into the creature dealing a initial damage as i than start slashing into the creture while moving forward after it as it is stumble backwards each slice taking chunks out of its HP as i end my attack by pushing it away from me. And like that the wonderful combo of gaining more attack. I say with a small chuckle.

#109119 BD:8  16+5(charge)=21+6(heavy momentum)=27x11= 297 DMG  CD:11 [+7 total to me] [-4 to me in total]

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 137/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 32/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 2]

[Ghoul][HP: 182/745][DMG: 164][BLD: 2/2 Turns, 12 Damage]

Clarence was prepared to attack, but Hestia was already on the assault, decimating that creature to a dangerously low number for it to live. "O-oh. Well then.." He muttered and shook his head, more than a little surprised at the sudden attack and destruction of its health. Clarence sighed softly and got ready for his own attack, both excited and nervous about attacking it. Okay, it is still trained on Hestia, if I slide in, stab it a bit and let my bleed affect take it down, maybe it will be close to 100 Hp? Oh I hope to god it will be. He thought to himself and went forward, going for a quick attack. He ducked forward and stabbed four times into its face while it was still trained on Hestia, the creature screaming and turning directly to Spencer, growling and panting, angry to have gotten stabbed. The bleeding affect made it whimper, its health going down a small tick. Better than nothing. He thought and ducked behind Hestia, using her as protection to activate her thorns. "S-sorry." He muttered to her as the ghoul lunged forward and struck the armor, the same thing as before happening, the thorns activating and sending the creature skittering across the floor. "Oh thank god that worked." He muttered and blushed a bit, backing away from Hestia.

Noot continued to mess with Kuro in a cute way, booping Kuro then quickly running away, coming back to boop Kuro and run away again.

ID: 109126 BD: 8 + 1 = 9 5x4 = 20
ID: 109128 MD: 8  

[Hestia][HP: 1572/1585][EN: 137/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 29/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 3]

[Ghoul][HP: 96/745][DMG: 164][BLD: 2/2 Turns, 12 Damage]

I look towards the creature as i once more force the spikes of my shield into its body as i try to activate legion destroyer to slice into the creature, but only get resistance and trouble from the fact that the ghoul is having troubles getting off of my shield in the first place making it much more difficult to hit due to that. I end my sword art once more, but at the wonderful cost of activating heavy momentum once more as i just nod my head while chuckling since the next attack that i would land would be overkill when it would hit. I glance back towards Clarence and gives him a small warm smile as i just shrug my shoulders at him. I mean hey i am a tank Clarence if you're apologizing for things attacking me don't be. That is my job to be like that, and if anything if i get hit to hard i always have field medic to carry me back to full. I say towards the lower leveled player as i than look back towards the ghoul who is on its last legs and could most likely die from thorns if things go perfectly.

Action: Legion Destroyer #109129 BD;4 HM activates  CD:1 -1 energy total

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 136/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 29/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 3]

[Ghoul][HP: 96/745][DMG: 164][BLD: 2/2 Turns, 12 Damage]

Clarence nodded, but he still felt bad for using Hestia as a meat shield against the creature. "Still, didn't want to use you like that, I'm probably more than 50 levels under you." He muttered a little bitter with himself for that. He backed away a bit sad at the prospect of people being such higher than him. She might not even be the highest level, Calrex was super leveled when I saw him last, the last time I was really out and about. He thought grimly to himself and shook it off, backing up a bit more. Clarence bumped into the wall and startles himself, but he laughed at himself softly and walked forward, trying not to be scared, but still down on himself for how low level he is. "I need to get stronger, or at least to a suitable level." He thought, but the thoughts of him weaker still got to him, keeping him in place for a moment. Noot ran over and hugged his leg, and he smiled a little sadly, picking up the penguin. 

ID: 109137 BD: 3
ID: 109134 MD: 8

[Hestia][HP: 1572/1585][EN: 136/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 28/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 3]

[Ghoul][HP: 30/745][DMG: 164]

I look towards the ghoul as it rushes forward as i just smile and gets ready once more as i quickly bash my shield against its stomach once more as it conitnues to just scratch my armor as my health replenishes itself after each hit. Myself not taking any damage as long as i face enemies of this strength. I quickly throw the enemy off and tries to get into a good stance for the sword art that i haven't used in such a long time which causes myself to get the movements wrong when i go for the attack resulting in the monster able to dodge the attacks luckily as i watch the creature do so as i sigh softly before backing away. Okay lets just keep this going should be easy enough to kill now since mainly any attack that hits it would make it become the dead. I say sounding rather confident with that as i relax my arms for the moment thinking that the creature will just kill itself.

Action: Bear Knock #109135 BD:4 miss

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 135/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 30/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 3]

Clarence nodded to what Hestia said, trying to ignore his own sadness and irritation to himself, which was only working half way. He sighed softly and gripped his dagger, not really acting that ready to attack, and the ghoul was not doing that good at attacking. IT launched forward, missing the two of them. Clarence struck out, but it seemed that he couldn't quite get a good hit on the creature, it was moving too fast. "Jesus Christ this thing is fast." His little streak of striking the ghoul had come to end, it seemed to have understood them enough to be able to dodge them well enough to not get hurt, which was kind of irritating Clarence. Come on, when this thing is dead, you can continue to search for items, and hopefully Hestia will either be good company, or leave, hoping for good company, mostly because I do not want to die here and she could definetly protect me if the problem does arise that I could die. He thought a little morbidly and got ready for his next attack.

ID: 109139 BD: 4 
ID: 109140 MD: 3

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 135/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 31/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 3]

I look towards the creature as it manages to dodge my attack once more and than proceed to miss me as i stare at the creature as i can only think back towards multiple other situations that are similar to this one event as my grip upon my sword tightens ever so slightly as the irritation of this situation settles into my mind. Why is their always just one enemy that can dodge like crazy while being horrible at attacking a stationary target. I say softly to myself as i once more activate my sword art as i rush forward towards the creature and tries to strike it down only for the creature once more to dodge the attack as i stare at the zombie like creature with utter annoyance. 'What the heck is this thing is it somehow able to hear my blade moving through the air to dodge my attacks? Is cardinal really making these mobs stronger the longer the fight happens if the player is overleveled?' I wonder to myself with the slight entertainment of humoring a dumb theory of how the game is trying to work.

#109142 BD:3  CD:12

[Hestia][HP: 1585/1585][EN: 140/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]
[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 31/40][LD: +5 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10, 12 Damage][ACC: 1][H: 3]

Clarence groaned a bit, and readied his dagger again, ready to attack, once again, just in case this ghoul was going to dodge the attacks made by himself and also Hestia again, but he secretly hoped it struck Hestia so it could die. He sighed a bit when Hestia missed, no that she didn't hit, but because it kept dodging. "It seems that whenever I fight, when ever it gets down to very low health is when it can't be hit anymore." He complained and then went for his next attack. He thought of some thing though, leading it into Hestia's armor. Hope this works. He though to himself as he got around the ghoul slowly before chucking a pebble right at Hestia's feet. Sure enough, the creature ran forward and lunged at Hestia, but it didn't go as well as he thought. The creature struck Hestia, hurting her, but it seemed to not be affected by her armor, which was new to him. He looked surprised, but this made him think of his past combats, the craziness of them all. I miss them, I miss Zelrius. I miss Miaki, Keith, even Daeron. Ssendom, Tristian, Nikki. I hope they are happy where ever they are. He bit his lip from tears escaping and sighed softly.

ID: 109146 BD: 1 
ID: 109147 MD: 10

[Hestia][HP: 1421/1585][EN: 140/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7]

I turn towards Clarence with a raised eyebrow and than smiles ever so slightly and nods my head towards him in agreement understanding that painful feeling all to familiarly i glance back towards the ghoul only to watch it jump and bite down onto my armor ignoring my shield as i glare at this annoying enemy with a burning passion. EVERYTIME! Seriously! Its a crit or its a miss with these guys when they get low how is this happening every single time. I say in a annoyed tone of voice as my familiar is quick to tackle the ghoul off of me before moving once more back towards noot to protect the small penguin using his wings to cover the noot from any debris that could be sent at it. The lion just treating the small penguin like the other one he knows of and the shark dog. I activate my sword art and quickly cuts into the enemy with my weapon as it bursts into red data soon after as a small thing pop up telling me what i had gotten. Well at least its death was worth something. I say softly in a frustrated tone of voice.

#109154 BD:6 88 DMG

#109155 CD:6 LD:12   2220 col,  1 T2 mat,  1 T2 rare unidentified weapon

[Hestia][HP: 1572/1585][EN: 140/154][DMG: 16][ACC: 0][EVA: -1][MIT: 151][THN: 54][BH: 79][HM: 2][REC: 6][H: 7] (231-151=80-79*heals*=1 DMG amount of hits i taken the math checks out)

[Ghoul][HP: 0/770][DMG: 231] (stats are being adjusted to loot i iz sorry. would have 55 when adjusted-88=0)