[PP-F17] Help (Hestia)

Clarence cheered a bit when he watched the creature dissipate into crystals, signifying that it was, indeed, dead. Clarence took a moment to relax, then looked at the woman tank that was standing next to him. "T-thanks." He muttered and looked down at the ground. Oh god, now I have to interact and talk with someone, this is not good, abort mission abort mission. He sighed a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "I would have died if you didn't come and help me." He said and looked up at the woman, smiling softly. Noot ran up to Hestia and Nooted loud, hugging tightly on Hestia's leg and Nooting more in appreciation, Noot loved people. Clarence smiled a bit more,  walked over to the woman, forcing himself to stick an arm out for a handshake. "W-we never got a proper introduction." He blushed and looked around, his social skills were all out of wack from being gone for so long, and it was not getting better any time soon. Shut up Clarence oh my god.

2220 col,  1 T2 mat,  1 T2 rare unidentified weapon

After the creature's death i relax as i take a few calming breathes after the rather frustrating event of having to kill another mob that seemingly tried to scale up towards me in some fashion other than just health and accuracy, but once more finding ways to increase the evasion and dexterity of the creature's to rather annoying levels along with increased AI and self-preservation code seemingly. Looking towards the brown haired player i smile ever so slightly as i look towards a small penguin that accompanies the man as a small chuckle escapes my lips as i shake my head ever so slightly. Well their is no need to thank me really. I do what i do because that is what i do for a living basically within this world. Tank, and support being what i focus on mainly with a small dip into damage so i can try to be as useful as i can. I just want to help as many people as i can in as many ways that i can. I try to explain with a small chuckle of embarrassment as i can only think of the many lackluster nights of sleep that has accompanied myself getting to this point.

When hearing the point of not even introducing one another i nod my head and smiles before pausing and looking towards the player. Well actually i introduced myself, buuut i guess it wasn't proper since it was rather rushed due to the fact a fight was breaking out. I say softly to myself with my voice carrying the distance between myself and the unnamed player in front of me to be heard. So..yeah! The name is Hestia it's nice to meet you. I say in a rather cheerful tone of voice as i would extend a hand to shake the unnamed player in front of me. My familiar slowly makes his way back towards me and lays at my feet seemingly not disturbed or perturbed by the idea something could jump out at any minute.

"Oh crap! I haven't even introduced myself!" He blushed and shook the hand given back to him. "I-I'm Clarence, some people call me Clare." He smiled a tad bit at the nickname that Zelrius had adopted for him so long ago, feels like centuries since him and that man had talked and hung out, he really missed him. Okay, social interaction time, play it cool and everything is going to be okay. He sighed and got ready to talk to the woman.

Noot saw Kuro and jumped on to him, snuggling into his wings and fur, nooting happily and rolling around on top of him. "Noot! You don't even know him." He scolded the penguin and scopped him up, who was not missing his furry friend. "Sorry! Noot is super affectionate." He said and squeezed Noot against him, the penguin making a cute squeak and curling into Spencer's clothes. After the moment of Noot loving on animals, the two were now in silence. "S-so, do you want to explore this dungeon some more? Or do you want to leave? I must warn you, the last cave I was in, was years ago with someone who isn't even around anymore." He smiled a bit and started to think about Lowenthal, his thoughts on the man had finally begun to be less sad, and more affectionate and cute.

Well it is nice to meet you Clarence though is that your actual name, or just a screen name you chose to confuse yourself with once you got out of this game? I ask in a joking tone towards the man to try and lighten up the mood of what was most likely at least a somewhat terrifying event for the player by being chased by a monster like in some kind of really bad and cliche horror movie, but having the small caveat of it actually happening which makes it actually terrifying and bone chilling. I chuckle softly at the apology as i shake my head towards him with a small smile. Don't worry Kuro is use to affectionate friends he has even met another penguin before so he is use to such behavior. He is kinda like the older sibling of my guild's familiars as how i like to view him. 'Though he hasn't met Jomei's or Telrenya's familiar i would think...and if anything Purbulos is just the prankster of the family if the familiar's had there own form of family.'

Kuro looks towards the penguin and uses his wing to gently pat the small penguin who comes over to cuddle him and after the penguin gets picked up Kuro would move his wings once more to lay and rest atop of his back as he would lay down slowly upon the cold stone of the ground waiting for us to move. I'm up for exploring this dungeon really i am really curious to see what kind of creatures are here since i am kinda hoping their would be more than just that zombie. Not really greek enough to settle my curiosity. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i look back towards Clarence with a small smile. Though if you want to leave i wouldn't mind going back with you and hanging out instead since i get the feeling that staying here might not be the safest option for you. Plus..it would be kinda cool to talk somewhere safe since i haven't seen you around before or heard about you from others. Makes me curious what you been up to to manage being sneaky enough to avoid being talked about.

• 3 weeks later...

"I-It's my actual name.... I didn't want to go through the stress of remembering a username," He smiles and gives a soft laugh, looking down at the ground, "I-I'm fine with exploring the dungeon with you.. If you'll have me that is." He blushes a bit and runs a hand through his blonde hair. He gives a soft sigh and looks back up at the woman, trying his best to force his social anxiety away with a  small smile. "I... I haven't really been up to a lot as of recent, only been active around now, so that might be why you haven't heard about me. You may have heard of my friends? Zelrius, Sssendom, Daeron, Calrex, Jomei, Oikawa,..... Lowenthal, Zero, Miaki, Keith, Nikki... They are a lot stronger than me, well the ones that are still around..... They were some of my friends." He bit his lip and ignored the sadness that crept the way into his mind. "Zelrius, Keith, Miaki, Oikawa, Lowenthal, Daeron, and Ssendom all used to be in a guild together. I met Jomei through Lowenthal.... And the rest just randomly throughout my times. I was apart of the Azure Brigade, but they fell a while ago, now just local legend." He felt his mind let out a loud gasp if air mentally, he was very, very stressed. Social interaction, dear lord.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit and just pat Clarence on the back with a sympathetic smile towards him. Don't worry you aren't the first person i met to do the whole username is the actual name thing Clarence, and if you're done with exploring a dungeon than no time like the present i guess. I say with a nod of my head as i look in the direction from which the zombie creature had come from and starts to walk in that direction figuring that if their are monsters in that direction there are usually some other form of creatures or interesting traps and treasures in that direction as well. As i listen through the name i can't help but just look at Clarence with what could be one of the biggest grins upon my face as i hear each name that gets listed off about the people i have only heard stories about or just mentioning of things they had done. Well for the people i know about Calrex is still around and one of the strongest player's in the game nothing is going to kill him i swear. Than their is Jomei who is my guild leader he has a girlfriend by the way. Oh, and Oikawa showed up to a floor boss meetings only to not join the floor boss so he is around just...lurking i guess? I tell Clarence with a smile upon my face as i than think about the list of the rest of them those that had died. And for the rest of them. This is going to be my opinions about each of them as i had heard about them. Zel and Dom were pricks and i am glad i didn't meet them if that is true, Lowenthal is seen as a hero by Hikoru..so Lowenthal i feel like would've been good in my books to be around. The rest i've never heard of though. I say in a rather straight forward manner towards the other player to let him know at least what one could infer about what was his friends from a outside perspective of just their legends. Though i heard Zel and Dom got killed by someone named Opal and Oikawa so they must've not been great people in general if their was an assassination planned against them. My mind than pauses as i process the last bit of information and looks towards Clarence with surprise. Wait. You were part of the Azure Brigade? The one which is supposedly was meant to be only for the best players from what i've been told?

Clarence smiled brightly at Hestia as he started to hear discussion about all the friends that he used to have, and the people he knew. "I miss them all so much, even the ones I didn't really know like Calrex and Jomei. Zelrius and Ssendom were good people, no matter what anyone says." He looked a bit angry, but quickly pushed it away. "Sorry.... And Lowenthal was- is a good man. Always will be." He said with a distant look, looking down at the hall behind Hestia. "As for the Azure Brigade, yeah I was one of the founding members of the guild. Most of the members of Azure Brigade are gone, so it is surprising that people still know about it and discuss it. It's strange to even talk about it, like opening up an old home." He smiled a bit, feeling nostalgic. "What about this guild that you are in that Jomei is apart of? I don't really get out.. at all. So I don't really know anything major about what has been going on recently." He asked and looked around, a chest appearing where he didn't even see before. "Oh wow um, while you answer I'm gonna open this." He chuckled and went towards the chest.

ID: 110460 LD: 20 + 2 = 22 [ Chest Found ] 

[Clarence][HP: 400/400][EN: 40/40][LD: +3 Chest, +2 Natural][DMG: 4][MIT: 8][EVA: 1][Bleed: 8-10. 12 Damage][ACC: 1]

@Hestia

Yeah Cal is a really chill dude in all honesty though he always seems busy or just relaxing by himself or something since he usually always leaves right away after a floor boss is cleared. Though the only reason i have bad opinions about Zel and Dom are because i have heard plenty about them from a man named Baldur and also Hirru that Zelrius and his guild once just didn't participate in a boss when his group was basically the entire muscle supposedly of the frontlines back in the day.  Also supposedly Ssendom killed someone so that is usually not that great to hear about someone if you don't know the reason why. I say towards Clarence to try and have him understand my position from hearing about these people as i walk alongside him ready to fight against anything that could come out and strike at the duo. My familiar right by my side walking alongside me while keeping an eye upon the small penguin that is accompanying the other player. For my guild though. We're called the Holy Dragon Alliance and we have myself, a girl named Kimi, a player named Spencer who also has a penguin someone named jevi who i haven't talked to at all really so i don't know much about her. Than their is Telrenya who is Jomei's girlfriend, than a man named Ryo who is a rather nice guy. Than lastly there is Kairi and Ruby. I say listing off the members that come to my mind as i go down the list within my mind as i think about them as i than pause and looks towards Clarence who is opening up the chest. But yeah as most guilds are really we're about just advancing through AIncrad really, but i think we're more of a adventuring guild really than something like helping out others from what i could tell after my time within here. Though that isn't my style so i am honestly just starting up my own group, not a guild though, and our sole purpose is, it will be obvious by our name, is protecting the innocent and helping them along if we can. I say towards Clarence with a rather happy and cheerful smile upon my face as i think about that.

Summary: 1 SP (ending thread here Clarence gone from site.)