[F03-R6| Artisan | PK Accessible ] Dream Land

Day 18:

The red-haired player stretched her legs on the counter as she was about ready to take a nap. Just me, my dreams, and happy days- She yelped as she heard a voice echo throughout the shop. Straightening up, she gave a sheepish grin to the customer. "Goodness, you scared the pants off of me." She chuckled and tilted her head at the Col and the materials on the counter. Jesus, that's a lot of Col.  Turning back to the customer, she nodded her head. "Uhm. Okay. That works too I guess." She gave him a wave as he left the shop.  Did he give me that much Col for just one bloody item? Jesus, what level is this guy?

Spoiler

ID: 110226

CD: 6, Salvage (?)

LD: 8, Fail

ID: 110227

CD: 11, Rare

ID: 110228

ID: 110229

CD: 10, Rare

ID: 110230

CD: 2, Fail

Edited by Kirbs
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 19:

She sighed as she stared at her counter. Well. I have officially ran out of tier one Materials! I guess I have time to finish that Itzel guys items now. She smacked her lips and inwardly groaned. Not a good day... not a good day at all. I just want a few perfects..! But no. He universe has to screw me over again! Just a few perfects. Not that hard! And I don’t even know how many times I’ve gotten so bloody close crafting one... but then poof! It’s gone! I swear to the lord almighty...

Spoiler

ID: 110307

ID: 110308

ID: 4, Salvage (?)

LD: 12, Success

ID: 110309

ID: 110310

ID: 110311

CD: 11,Rare

Edited by Kirbs

After receiving an invitation from Neopolitan and Hazado, Krysta just HAD to find a gift to bring. ...But what? She thought it over carefully,  Wondering just what she could possibly search for... She decided to look around various shops for something that might be a decent gift at the very least. She eventually came across a brightly colored building in the outskirts of Delilah, and entered to take a look. She saw a few things, and she wondered what would work best. She looked at them carefully, and decided on the item with the prosperity enhancement. She came up to the counter to purchase the item. Now she had something she could give. It might not seem like much, but she hoped that those who she would give it to would see the value of it.

@Kirbs

-Purchased Gold Coin(2 Prosperity), sent payment of 600 Col to Kirbs

Edited by Krysta

Kirbs threw herself into the velvet cushions, a loud groan escaping from her. "Owning a shop is hard," she said, her voice all muffled and distorted due to her face being in the fabric. "Blimey, I don't want to have responsibilities yet! I'm barely seventeen!" She exclaimed, her voice shrill with exhaustion. Her face rose to meet the scaly front of her familiar. Rearing back, she let out a startled shriek, only before she started going off at her familiar. "Seriously, Scarfy? You gave me a bloody heart attack! Dear the flipping' lord!" She exclaimed again, pressing a hand against her rapid beating heart.

.Day 20:

Spoiler

ID: 110370

CD: 9, Uncommon 

ID: 110371

CD: 7, Uncommon 

ID: 110372

CD: 4, Salvage (?)

LD: 15, Success 

ID: 110373

ID: 110374

CD: 4, Salvage (?)

LD: 8, Fail 

ID: 110375

Edited by Kirbs
  • 1 month later...

Kirbs scribbled down on a random piece of paper that sat on her counter. She had just managed to finish the order someone had asked of her. She was beyond relief, but it was just one out of a lot more high-quality trinkets. As she examined the trinket, she sighed and placed it back on her counter. "That guy wanted me to place it in that crate a few buildings down from here, right?" She looked towards Scarfy for some answers. "You weren't even there, gosh dammit." Huffing to herself, she picked up the trinket and marched out of the shop. It wasn't too hard to find the crate, but she much preferred people to pick it up instead of her delivering it. She returned to her shop after dropping it off. She tapped her nails impatiently against her hardwood counter as she debated whether to message him or not. Hell, I've been putting this order off for so long, I should probably message him just in case he forgot. She typed up a quick message and returned back to her working station.

Spoiler

To: @Itzal

Yo, your order is ready. I put it in the crate like you asked. Just reminding you in case you forgot or something.

Day 21:

Spoiler

ID: 112211

CD: 7, T3 Uncommon Trinket

ID: 112212

ID: 112213

CD: 6, Salvage(?)

LD: 15, Success

ID: 112214

CD: 12, T3 Perfect Trinket- Vigilant Descrying 

Spoiler

Name: Kirbs
Item Name: [ Vigilant Descrying ]
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 3
ID: [ Leave Blank ]
Roll: [ Leave Blank ]
Item Type: [ Trinket ]
Tier: [ Any ]
Quality: [ Perfect ]
Enhancements: [ +3 LD ]
Description: [ A black bracelet with an amethyst built into it.  The designs show strange runes and letters from another language, and when the user spots something it glows dimly. ]
Post Link: [ Leave Blank ]

ID: 112215

Edited by Kirbs

OOC:  @Kirbs, Itzal did not give out his name so there isn't any way she'd know it.  So she wouldn't be able to send him a message  ^^;

Itzal made his way through the town, heading over to the chest.  He'd been checking every day just in case Kirbs managed to finish it.  He walked in the alleyways, moving silently and invisibly.  Utilizing his stealth skill he did his best to avoid detection.  Soon he reached the appropriate building and walked up to it from the side, opening it.  He smiled when he saw the trinket.  Finally, he would have a bonus three LD from here on out.  This would certainly make things a whole lot better.  Itzal took the item and slid it into his inventory.  He didn't need it immediately since he wasn't searching for anything right now.  He'd keep his battle ready gear on just in case, and began making his way back to the teleporter.

• 3 months later...

Guess who it was, guess, guess! Sey would kick the door open just to bother Kirbs in a fun way, a smirk on his face as he held a bunch of materials for her to enjoy. "Ay, love~." This was "How to be British" with Sey, could he not use better words? Of course he couldn't. He would come over to the counter before placing all the of the materials she needed in order to make the craft. Naturally, she gets to keep the excess number of the materials, that was a fun time.  Sey operated his shop in the same way, what you put into it is what you get, simple as that. "Make me this one item, I need it!"

-9 T3 Mats to @Kirbs

Spoiler

Name: Kirbs
Item Name: Meralia
Your Rank: 5
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Recovery, +1 EVA
Description: One of athletics, stamina and the ability to endure, the wielder possesses the ability to persist through a storm regardless of their conditions so long as this item is in their possession.

Edited by Sey

Kirbs looked up and grinned when she saw a familiar idiot enter her shop. "Ey, ya bloody arse!" She cheered, waving at him. She yawned as she nodded her head and made a mock salute. "Of course, I'll ring you when I finish it!" Which is probably never going to bloody happen! She sighed childishly at the thought and watched him walk away with a small smile. "All right!" She said, stretching her arms. "Time to get these old log of arms working again!" Several minutes had passed by and she had failed to make a perfect item. She deadpanned and threw her arms over the counter. "God damn it."

Day 22:

Spoiler

ID: 116356

CD: 4, No Salvage (LD: 1)

ID: 116355

CD: 6, Salvage (LD: 20)

ID: 116354

CD: 3, Salvage (LD: 20)

ID: 116353

CD: 9, Uncommon

ID: 116352

ID: 116351

CD: 1, Critical Fail

Day 23:

Kirbs fell onto the chair with a groan as she glared at the counter in the corner. How could I mess up that badly? She huffed as she glanced at the two piles of ash on the counter. I guess mistakes are bound to happen at first. She sighed and stood up, wobbling over to counter. She stared at the pile of ashes for a few moments before grabbing a dustpan. What a waste of materials. Those don't come to me easily god dangit. But what are you supposed to do when your luck is trash? I swear, I have to least amount of luck in Aincrad.

Spoiler

ID: 116535

CD: 1, Fail

ID: 116536

ID: 116537

ID: 116538

CD: 8, Uncommon

ID: 116539

ID: 116540

Alec happened to be walking through the Third Floor of Aincrad when he found himself standing before the door of an Artisan's shop named Dream Land. Alec thought about an item that he had recently given away to a new companion but he now needed a replacement. Alec reached out and grasped the door handle opening the door and stepping inside. As Alec stepped through the door and into the shop he raised up to his full height of nearly six and half feet as he closed the door and stepped into the shop. "Hello." Alec called out in his deep baritone rumble. "I was hoping you could help me. I'm looking for a Trinket and I'm hoping you could make it for me." Alec stated. "I need an item to help boost my Looting chances. Is there any chance you could create such an item for me?" Alec asked as he placed 9 Tier 1 Materials on the counter. I hope this should cover the cost of creation." Alec finished in his deep baritone rumble.

@Kirbs

Spoiler

Name: 
Item Name: Luck Stone
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Trinkets
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: LD +3
Description: This small stone is made from a crystal clear unknown material and contains a perfect four leaf clover encased within its depths.
Post Link: 

Kirbs yelled in victory as she finally finished one person's order. Hurrah for her! She just needed to do this with about every other person who enters the shop! Boy oh boy, will that be fun. Just as she finished, she saw someone unfamiliar enter the shop from the corner of her eye. Pushing the trinket to the side of her counter, she turned her body towards the man and grinned. She looked up at him and waved. "Hello, my good sir!" The girl replied, nodding her head at his description. She looked down at the materials on the counter and gave him the thumbs up. "I'm sure that'll do. I'll ring you up when I finish!" The redhead waved at him as he left and got ready for Sey to come. She messaged him a quick message went to work on the new face's order.

Spoiler

To: @Sey

I finished your order~! Come and pick it up whenever you want.

Day 24:

Spoiler

ID: 117242

CD: 6, Salvage

ID: 117243

CD: 1

ID: 117244

CD: 2

ID: 117245

CD: 12, Perfect

ID: 117246

CD: 5, No Salvage

ID: 117247

CD: 8

Kirbs laid down on her couch and looked up at the wooden ceiling with a scowl. Sure, today's crafts were literal arse, but at least managed to salvage some of the wreckage. She pulled down on her cheeks with the power of FRICTION and groaned. She really didn't want to only have customers buy with materials but that's how it's gotta be for a while. She's been too lazy to gather and it's really getting on her nerves on how far she can procrastinate. She face planted into a random couch that sat in her shop and 'sobbed' her eyes out.

Day 25:

Spoiler

ID: 117444, 10, 

ID: 117445, 6- Salvage

ID: 117446, 3- Salvage

ID: 117447, 6- Salvage

ID: 117448, 3- No Salvage

ID: 117449, 3- Salvage

Wouldn't you know it, Sey would walk into the shop with a smile on his lips as he saw his order waiting for him. Kirbs did a fine job by the looks of it, an evasion and a set of recoveries. How lucky for him~. "Thanks, love. Much appreciated~." And with that, the boy would take the item and put it into his inventory. The materials were paid over to Kirbs thrice over, so he was quite secure in what he had for his build. This was all about luck and to see what effects would trigger at what time. But that was besides the point! Now he just needed to make a grand exit and go help with some pirate business, apparently there was already a plan in motion for it.

+1 Meralia

Edited by Sey

"Yeah, yeah," she waved him off, grateful that he didn't ask for more items. "Just get your butt out of my shop." She smiled softly and waved at him slowly as he left the shop. Now things were finally going her way! She's been getting more customers lately so that was a big plus to everything. Although, she knew she was piratically the only artisan nowadays. There was Enna, she knew that for sure-- but she hasn't seen the purple-haired lady in a while. She wasn't sure if her shop was still up and running or not. She'll have to check for herself later.

Day 26:

117546 6, Salvage
117547 9, Uncommon
117548 10, Rare
117549 7, Uncommon
117550 7, Uncommon
117551 4, No Salvage

Sotarou entered the shop, looking a bit tired and ragged... he looked like he went ten rounds with a professional boxer or something... he entered the shop and looked around for a bit before spotting a Jeweled Bee, listed as giving the wielder increased Energy Regeneration. That was good enough for him! He went to the counter with the Jeweled Bee and set it down along with the cost of the item in question! "Hello! I'm here to make a purchase of this lovely Jeweled Bee!"

- @Kirbs Purchasing Jeweled Bee, giving 5 T1 Mats for its purchase.

"Eureka!" Kirbs shrieked as she held up the ordered item with her palm. Cue Legends of Zelda music. You found a..! four leaf clover? She sighed and shrugged it off. Boy, her Nintendo antics were clearly showing off right now. She opened her menu and quickly messaged Alec that his order was ready. After she typed it up, she pushed the item to the other side of her counter and wiped the 'sweat' away from her forehead. It was weird not having orders anymore. She didn't want to waste any more materials but crafting was almost addictive now.

Spoiler

To: @Alec

Your order is ready! Pick it up whenever.

Day 27:

117665 5, Salvage (LD: 13)
117666 1, Fail
117667 3, No Salvage (LD: 5)
117668 12, Perfect
117669 8, Uncommon
117670 7, Uncommon

Alec was walking the streets relaxing when a message popped up on this display. As he reached out and tapped it opening it he was pleased to he it was from the Artisan Kirbs he had commissioned to made his Luck Stone. Happily he made his way to the Artisan shop and ducked his head as he entered the shop standing up to his full nearly six and a half foot of height as he closed the door behind him. "Good morning." Alec offered in his deep baritone rumble as he approached the counter. "I received your message and I'm here to pick up my Luck Stone." Alec contiued. "Thank you very much for your Swift creation of it." Alec said as his perpetual scowl cracked into a faint smile at the corner if his mouth.

• 1 month later...

Kityuisa was walking down the lane of player shops, I want something that will increase my accuracy against monsters for now.. Her eyes fell upon a very bright building at the outskirts of Delilah. The colors were beautifully combined together to bring about a very decorative shop. Several plants were growing that gave Kityuisa an even better feeling. The building had no door, so Kityuisa walked right on in. Seeing a small counter in the corner, Kityuisa walked right up. "I would like to order a piece of jewelry, looks doesn't really matter as long as its not too big and not too bright. Maybe something silver of color with a pink or crimson red jewel. Preferably a necklace. But I would like it as soon as possible. I want to increase my accuracy..." Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers as she opened her inventory, giving the girl the materials that she had to pay, along with a small tip.

Spoiler

Item Name: Blossoming Wind
Item Type: Jewelry
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A silver ring with a small pink gem that looks like a rose in the very center.

-9 Mats

-250 Col

Edited by Kityuisa

"Fancy meeting you here."

Bahr's deep voice bellowed through the threshold of the doorless structure as he meandered inside. He regarded Kityuisa with a nod as he approached the counter, leaning on it and looking her in the eye. 

"You look a little stronger than last time. You working out?"

A wry grin stretched across his face, an indication that he was just poking fun at her. He lightly nudged her elbow with his own before turning to address the shopkeeper. Why, it was none other than Kirbs! What spectacular luck. 

"Oh, hey Kirbs. Wow, I feel like this is a reunion for my first party. Say, I don't suppose you could hook me up with some sort of trinket that boosts my accuracy, could you? My recent outing made me... well, reconsider a lot of things. I'd like to actually be able to hit my targets, if you know what I mean."

He chuckled a bit as he sent his order to her, and placed the payment on the table. 

Spoiler

Item Name: Sure Shot
Item Type: Jewelry
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: It appears to be a charm in the shape of a silver sword, but it is so worn that the details are hard to make out. 

-10 T1 Materials

Edited by Bahr
Forgot to detail subtraction of mats

Kirbs nearly shrieked when a customer rolled into her shop. "Wha!" She bolted straight up. Oh God, it's been so long since she's had a customer! Well, that's probably because she closed her shop for a couple months and when she heard that people were in need of an artisan she had no choice! She nearly let out another scream when a second customer bounded right in. Oh bloody banana cheese balls, it was a frekin' miracle! She made a sound of recognition when she realized who they were. "Oh, hey you two!" She greeted, grinning. She nodded her head to all of their demands and saluted. "Of course, sir and madam! I shall get straight on to it!"

Day 28:

5, LD: 15, Salvage
118579 1, Fail
118580 8
118581 3, LD: 13, Salvage
118582 7
118583 2, Fail