[F03-R6| Artisan | PK Accessible ] Dream Land

Kirbs groaned as she shifted her weight to the side. Why must her muse be so... gone?! She's been crafting hours on end and she still couldn't manage to get the items they had wanted. Is this what being the best artisan felt like?! She sobbed-- internally, that is-- and heaved herself off the plush couch. Must the world be so damn cruel to her! She was just an artisan trying to get by, that was all!

Darn, maybe crafting was harder than she thought. Maybe she should close her shop down after she gets these orders in? No! She must continue!

Day 29:

118613 9
118614 4, LD: 6, No Salvage
118615 5, LD: 4, No Salvage
118616 9
118617 9
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The poor girl banged her head against the wall and groaned. Why? Why?! Why must the Gods hate her?! She was just a simple artisan who just wanted to craft and earn a living! Twas' a blessing a curse to be the main artisan of this world! She slammed her head against the wall harder. What was the point if she couldn't even feel the damn pain, anymore?! She threw herself at the ground and cried in her mind. It was a dark place in Dream Land. A dark place, indeed. Never would you see something so utterly weird and pitiful. 

Day 30:

118757 2, Fail
118758 8
118759 9
118760 1, Fail
118761 7
118762 2, Fail
118763 5, LD: 7, No Salvage

Day 31:

Kirbs finally, finally crafted that damned piece of metal that the girl wanted. Oh, sweet and happy tears were flowing... on the inside. She thanked God for finally being able to craft the damn thing, because God, did she hate having to whack her head every time she failed. She placed the item on the corner of her counter and sent a quick little reply to Kityuisa.

Spoiler

To: @Kityuisa

Hey, your item is ready! Just come back to the shop and pick it up!

Now she just had to finish the other item she had to make. Oh, what joy of being the only artisan in the market. It's more materials for her so she wasn't complaining!

118836 3, LD: 2, No Salvage
118837 7
118838 5, LD: 7, No Salvage
118839 8
118840 9
118841 (stupid chart) 2, Fail
118842 12, Perfect
Spoiler

Item Name: Blossoming Wind
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 6
ID: 118842
Roll: 12
Item Type: Jewelry
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A silver ring with a small pink gem that looks like a rose in the very center.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17246-f03-r6-artisan-pk-accessible-dream-land/?do=findComment&comment=575980

Dustin walks into a shop owned by an old friend and makes his way to the stock on the shelves. She had a nice establishment and Dustin tended to hate shops, so he hadn’t seen it yet. His old friend had helped him with quite a lot in the good old days and now Dustin had pretty much shot past her and reached almost level 25. This shop made him wonder just how old his friend was, and it was kinda funny how she always talked to him like she was older. “That ring with the dragon on it. I want it, here’s the materials.” He says rather callously and sets a bag of materials on the shelf right next to where the Ring was.

Purchased: Oroboros- Silver ring with a dragon eating it’s tail on it: 2 ACC

Spent: 5 T1 Materials

Kityuisa was casually strolling the town of beginnings when a notification appeared in the field of her vision. Her finger readily tapped it, she was slightly confused because she was not used to people sending her messages. Opening it swiftly, she read the contents... Her ring was ready for pick up! Kityuisa couldn't help but grin as she worked her way to the floor teleporter. Upon reaching it, she spoke the words she needed to and was instantly teleported to floor three. Her feet began to make their way to Kirbs' cute and spunky shop. Her feet trailing straight through the door less building, "You're a goddess!" Kityuisa walked up to the counter to take the item she had ordered and inspected it. It was exactly what she had envisioned, but only better, Kityuisa couldn't help but put it on right then and there. "It's so beautiful... Thank you so much..." Kityuisa was at a loss for words. She knew exactly who she was coming to in the future. Despite the small amount of time it took for Kirbs to make it, the marksmanship was beyond perfect. 

"Whoaaa... so pretty~." Turning round to take in the colorful jewels and decorations that adorned her surroundings, the silver-haired player was practically starry-eyed as she voiced her amazement. "Dream Land" certainly lived up to its name, with its interior dressed in the same fanciful pastels as its exterior, and standing in the midst of it felt like she had stepped right into one of the fantasy houses she'd wished to own as a child. Approaching a display rack, An lost herself in looking through the shopkeeper's equally artistic crafts and even felt tempted to buy some of them to wear. 

But! An had decided she was going to be practical today.

"Sorry, sorry~. Am I taking too long?" Eventually, she had torn her attention from the pretty trinkets and approached the counter with a bit of embarrassment showing through her friendly smile. "This is a nice shop. Say, do the rest of the rooms in the building look the same?" She had found the shopkeeper - with her vibrant red hair and good taste in decor - enough of an approachable person to start a conversation with, though An didn't dwell on it for too long. "That aside... I have something I want crafted." Materializing a prepared order form from her inventory, she quickly double-checked the information she had written in a haste earlier before handing it to the artisan along with her payment in materials. "+3 LD, should be pretty easy. I'll be on this floor for the next few days, so just PM 'Andromeda' when you're done. It's spelled the same way the constellation is. Got that? It was nice meeting you, ma'am!"

She gave a small wave of farewell and glided out of the shop with her next destination already in mind.

Spoiler

Ordered:

Item Name: Dice of Blessing
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Enhancements: [x3] LD
Description: [reference] The modern adventurer's mark of providence or misfortune - depending on how much Lady Luck likes you. The trinket itself is an acrylic D20 painted brown with gold numbers and an attached chain that allows it to be clipped onto the user's clothing. When thrown, it often lands on '20'. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

- 9 T1 Mats -- sent

@Kirbs

Edited by Andromeda

Day 32:

Kirbs felt dizzy when a whole new group of people walked in. Dustin, who she was already familiar with, just walked in to buy something off of her shelves. And he had the bloody nerve to leave the mag of materials on her damn shelf! "Goodbye to you too!" She hollered as he left. Grumbling, she walked over to the shelf and snatched the bag with a scowl. What an arse.

Then Kityuisa came in and boy, she never thought she had seen someone so grateful as her. She waved off her comment and chuckled sheepishly. "It's really nothing. Just some amateur artisan stuff!"

And then another girl came in, this one was still unfamiliar to her, though. "Hi, welcome to Dream Land!" She grinned. "No, no, it's fine. People usually don't admire my shop at all so it's a nice change of pace, I suppose?" She opened her arms and smirked. "Of course, leave it to me! I'm sure I'll get it back to you soon. Bye!"

Kirbs shrieked in delight as she finished not one, but two orders! In one day! How lucky was she today? She clapped her hands together and placed the items on the edge of her counter. If only if it were this easy to craft on other days, then business would be booming! She sighed and shook it off, sending a quick message to both of the orders. Agh, she felt guilty to call that Andromeda girl so early. She had practically just left!

Spoiler

To: @Bahr

Your order is finished! Sorry for the wait.

Spoiler

To: @Andromeda

Your order is done! Sorry for making it right after you left, haha!

118941 11
118942 6, LD: 18, Salvaged
118943 9
118944 6, LD: 19, Salvaged
118945 12
118946 12
118947 2
Spoiler

Item Name: Sure Shot
Your Rank: 5
ID: 118945
Item Type: Jewelry
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: It appears to be a charm in the shape of a silver sword, but it is so worn that the details are hard to make out. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17246-f03-r6-artisan-pk-accessible-dream-land/?do=findComment&comment=576066

Spoiler

Item Name: Dice of Blessing
Your Rank: 6
ID: 118946
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Enhancements: [x3] LD
Description: [reference] The modern adventurer's mark of providence or misfortune - depending on how much Lady Luck likes you. The trinket itself is an acrylic D20 painted brown with gold numbers and an attached chain that allows it to be clipped onto the user's clothing. When thrown, it often lands on '20'. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17246-f03-r6-artisan-pk-accessible-dream-land/?do=findComment&comment=576066

As Bahr moseyed into the shop, something seemed... off. The placement of the shelves, the items on display, the subtle aroma of teenage girl... All of it seemed strangely familiar to him. As he perused the shop and tried to figure out why it all felt so familiar, a message panel popped up in front of him, catching him by surprise.

Your order is finished! Sorry about the wait.

His face scrunched up in confusion as the shopkeeper emerged from the back of the shop. Why, it was none other than Kirbs herself. He looked at her, then at the message, then at the rest of the shop, then back at her. Suddenly in clocked. He had been here before! And placed and order, too! It had been so long that he had nearly forgotten all about it. He scratched his head as he approached the counter, trying to think of a way to fit the new trinket in with his existing materials. 

"H-heyyy Kirbs. Here for that item you messaged me about," he said nervously, doing his best to cover up the fact that he had completely forgotten all about their transaction. "Thank you so much for this, you're a lifesaver," he said as he scooped up the trinket, hurriedly rushing out the doors before things got any more awkward. 

An was humming a happy little tune to herself as she strolled down the streets of Delilah with a fruit shake in hand. It was a summer special from a nice cafe she had passed on the way and she had found the taste to her liking. Now it was only a matter of convincing the cafe owner to make it a permanent--

The chime of her notification bell - a rather unfamiliar sound - pulled her out of her thoughts. An stopped in her tracks and opened her PM window, pleasantly surprised to see a message from the artisan she had approached earlier. Only around half an hour had passed, and the pretty red-haired lady was already done with her item. An thought she'd found herself a good one! "She didn't need to apologize, really," she said to herself with a laugh as she turned around and returned to the shop.

She pushed the shop door open and received the item with an appreciative smile. "That was quick! Thanks for the service. I'll be sure to come back here if I want something else crafted. See ya!" 

An weighed the dice in her hand as she left the shop for the second time today.

Spoiler

Dice of Blessing

Edited by Andromeda

Kirbs lifted her head tiredly as two people entered the shop. "Huzzah! Has thee come to claim thees orders?!" She mumbled sleepily, waving at them. "I stayed up until something something in the morning for your orders!" She muttered tiredly, already face planting into her counter once again. "Just go take the item and leave, or whatever. And don't steal anything! I'll know if anything leaves my shop!" A muffled voice of Kirbs screamed as she pointed her hand in random directions, trying to target whoever is closest to her. "I'm smarter than you bloody think!" She exclaimed, already feeling the effects of staying up hit her. A few seconds later, she was knocked out cold.

Day 33:

119081 11,
119082 8,
119083 4, LD: 8, No Salvage
119084 8,
119085 2, Fail
119086 1, Fail
119087 11,

Kirbs dove into her couch as she had just finished the day's crafts. Boy, were they bad. She needed sleep! She was practically living and breathing materials at this point! She could probably cash these materials in and make a few extra Col- no! She must defy her greed, for it is a sin! She cried dramatically and faced the ceiling. Thy world is so cruel-th! Making her work like this! She has a bloody monopoly in the artisan business! Where did that girl, Ennakai go to? Wasn't she an artisan, too? Oh, Gods, don't leave Kirbs alone! She can't be the only artisan!

Day 34:

119125 2, Fail
119126 10, Rare
119127 4, LD: 10+3=13, Salvaged
119128 3, LD: 15, Salvaged
119129 8
119130 11, Rare
119131 6

Kityuisa walked into Kirbs' shop yet again, she seemed to always be here. Buying new things, it hadn't been that long ago that she had been in the store. But today was different, today Kityuisa was ordering something for another player, "Hello Kirbs! I would like to order another Accuracy ring.. For this one girl, Drayna." Kityuisa handed over the form to Kirbs before grinning mildly, "She could use some luck when attacking..." Kityuisa winked before breaking out into laughter. Willow hopped up on the counter and rubbed against Kirbs, purring. "Payment and thanks in advance! Thank you so much Kirbs!" 

Spoiler

Item Name: Silver Band
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Jewelry
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A simple silver band that gets placed on the pointer finger.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

-8 Mats

-250 Col

Kirbs brightened up as another familiar face returned to her shop. "Ah, I see..." she trailed off. "Well, I'll get back to you when I can. These days aren't looking so good for me," she laughed dryly as she patted Willow on the head. "Alright, see you later, Kityuisa!" She waved at the girl as she left the shop and sighed. She had just gotten all of her orders done, and now she had to do another one? When was she going to get a bloody vacation around here?! She was really in dire need of one, so when was she going to get one?

Day 35:

119649 7
119650 1
119651 11
119652 5, LD: 4, No Salvage
119653 3, LD: 4, No Salvage
119654 10
119655 1

"I have to keep working," she mumbled as her body swung from side to side tiredly. 

"I can't let this get to my business," she said, yawning tiredly as she got back to work, "I can't let it go down when I'm the only artisan around," she blinked, slapping her cheeks tiredly. The stack of messy papers next to her seemed a lot more like a pillow than entries. God damn, did she need some frekin' sleep. 

Can't sleep.

No sleep.

She couldn't sleep just yet. Well, maybe if she closed her eyes just for a tiny bit then she would be able to last longer. Five seconds. Just a few seconds!

Day 36:

119789 1
119790 9
119791 1
119792 2
119793 10
119794 4, LD: 17, Salvaged
119795 11

"Just... a few minutes," she mumbled to herself as she nearly face planted into his counter.

"I'm awake!" She screamed, sitting upright almost robotically. "I'm bloody awake, thank you very much, universe!" She hollered, slapping her cheeks rather harshly, if I might say. God, does caffeine work in SAO? She was never one for any caffeine but hell, she needed to stay awake. She was going to have to find out! She stumbled as she got off her stool, reaching over to her scarf and tightening it around her neck. "Alright. Coffee expedition!"

She had a feeling she was going to regret this later.

Day 37:

119910 5, LD: 6, No Salvage
119911 11
119912 1
119913 4, LD: 4, No Salvage
119914 8
119915 5, LD: 5, No Salvage
119916 5, LD: 20, Salvaged

Day 40:

120194 8
120195 8
120196 9
120197 2
120198 3, LD: 4, No Salvage
120199 12, Perfect
120200 7

Kirbs groaned as she had finally finished the order. God damn, that order took longer than she was hoping for. A few days is too long! She typed up a quick message to Kityuisa and then face planted into her counter. She's been working too hard lately. Maybe she should get a vacation. She really needed one! It was hard being the only artisan around, okay?! Monopoly in the artisan economy wasn't always such a good thing when you were running our of things to craft with, so that was bloody fantastic. Ah, she could see it now. Her chilling out on the beaches of floor sixteen. Seemed like a bloody dream to her.

Spoiler

To: @Kityuisa

Your item is ready. Come and pick it up!

Spoiler

Item Name: Silver Band
ID: 120199
Item Type: Jewelry
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A simple silver band that gets placed on the pointer finger.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17246-f03-r6-artisan-pk-accessible-dream-land/?do=findComment&comment=577750

• 2 weeks later...

Dazia had been needing to do some things. No, plenty of things. She had been needing to do so much, but until the opportunity rose, she would have to do what little she could with what little she had. She wandered around the settlement of Delilah, looking for potential shops she could purchase an item that would be of an investment to her. She eventually came across a brightly colored building with no door in sight. Curious, she looked inside the building, which was just as brightly colored as the outside. "...This shop belongs to a player, no doubt about it..." she noted to herself as she examined the interior. She would look at the pricing, and a mild scowl would form on her face. "A material shortage? Seriously?" She only had six materials on her, which was enough to get her a rare item, nothing more. ...Then again, it would be far better than nothing. She looked around, and found a locket that was styled like a book. She took a good look at it, and saw that its enhancements were for finding loot and such. This would prove to be a fair investment for the time being... She would walk over to the counter, place the item on the counter, and then she would pull out five different gemstones, materials used by artisans, and place them on the counter as well. "I'd like to purchase this locket. I'm sure the gemstones will suffice for an artisan such as yourself." With that, she would complete the purchase, and leave with the item she'd purchased.

Purchased Item:

Welded Locket- A locket in the shape of a book. One can place a small picture on each side of the book: 2 LD

-Paid 5 T1 materials to @Kirbs