[F03-R6| Artisan | PK Accessible ] Dream Land

DREAM LAND

shop.thumb.png.ce45bbae685929e4476037da9fc0270e.png

Dream Land is located on the outskirts of Delilah on Floor 3. The whole building is comprised of bright colors and decorative signs. The outside of the shop brings out a cozy feeling and several plants can be seen growing just outside of the windows. The lower half of the building is where the shop actually exists. Having no doors, shoppers can simply just peer through the entrance of the shop without a hassle.

The interior of the shop is as colorful and decorative as the exterior. Inside, there lay shelves and shelves harboring trinkets and jewelry alike. Posters and pictures alike decorate the walls of the brightly lit shop. Several chairs and couches are placed throughout the shop, giving it a warm and homey feel to it. A small counter located in the corner of the shop is where the magic happens. 

PRICES:

Spoiler

Uncommon - 400 Col / 3 Mats | Custom: 550 Col / 4 Mats

Rare - 600 Col / 5 Mats | Custom: 700 Col / 6 Mats

Perfect - 900 Col / 8 Mats | Custom: 1000 Col / 9 Mats

Every tier higher will result in 100 Col or 1 Mat more.

STOCK:

T1: Uncommon>Rare>Perfect

Spoiler

Jeweled Beetle - A lucky beetle charm that enhances your vision - 1 ACC

Recovery Charm - A metal band that wraps around your wrist, granting you healing. - 1 Recovery

2x Wolf's Howl - A silver ring that glows blue when in action - 1 Taunt

Spoiler

Pendant of Shadowed Light-  A silver pendant that shows your most loved one on one side and your most hated on the other: 2 Keen

Gold Coin- A gold coin that has a similar resemblance to Mario's gold coin: 2 Prosperity

Jeweled Bee- A jeweled bee that is made entirely out of crystals and jewels: 2 Recovery

Spoiler

T2: Uncommon>Rare>Perfect

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

T3: Uncommon>Rare>Perfect

Spoiler

Old Man's Rune- A small wooden sword charm that can be attached to a necklace or bracelet: 1 Taunt

Spoiler

Spoiler

CUSTOM ORDER FORM / PICK-UP READY

Spoiler

Item Name: [Give the item a name]
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 6
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: [Trinkets, Jewelry, Sculpture]
Tier: [1, 2, 3]
Quality: [Uncommon, Rare, Perfect]
Enhancements: [What Enhancements does the item have?]
Description: [Give the item a description]
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

LOG:

Spoiler

Total EXP: 656/1279

Rank 7- Professional Artisan > 8 Crafts Per Day

Spoiler

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [3-5] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [6-8] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [9-11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

Spoiler

Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP

Salvage crafts: +2 EXP

Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP

Rare crafts: +5 EXP

Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

The Actual Log:

Spoiler

Day 1: 2 EXP

Day 2: 3 EXP

Day 3: 3 EXP

Day 4: 9 EXP

Day 5: 3 EXP

Day 6: 4 EXP

Day 7: 7 EXP

Day 8: 4 EXP

Day 9: 5 EXP

Day 10: 12 EXP

Day 11: 16 EXP

Day 12:4 EXP

Day 13:13 EXP

Day 14: 20 EXP

Day 15: 14 EXP

Day 16: 12 EXP

Day 17: 10 EXP

Day 18:18 EXP

Day 19: 14 EXP

Day 20: 12 EXP

Day 21: 15 EXP

Day 22: 15 EXP

Day 23: 16 EXP

Day 24: 17 EXP

Day 25: 15 EXP

Day 26: 18 EXP

Day 27: 20 EXP

Day 28: 12 EXP

Day 29: 18 EXP

Day 30: 14 EXP

Day 31: 22 EXP

Day 32: 29 EXP

Day 33: 20 EXP

Day 34: 21 EXP

Day 35: 19 EXP

Day 36: 18 EXP

Day 37: 17 EXP

Day 38: 18 EXP

Day 39: 18 EXP

Day 40: 23 EXP

Day 41: 16 EXP

Day 42: 24 EXP

Day 43: 18 EXP

Day 44: 17 EXP

Day 45: 14 EXP

Day 46: 17 EXP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 1:

Kirbs fell onto the chair with a groan as she glared at the counter in the corner. How could I mess up that badly? She huffed as she glanced at the two piles of ash on the counter. I guess mistakes are bound to happen at first. She sighed and stood up, wobbling over to counter. She stared at the pile of ashes for a few moments before grabbing a dustpan. What a waste of materials. Those don't come to me easily god dangit. But what are you supposed to do when your luck is trash? I swear, I have to least amount of luck in Aincrad.

Spoiler

Craft #1

ID: 109113

CD: 3, Fail

Craft #2

ID: 109115

Edited by Kirbs

Day 2:

Kirbs groaned into a pillow as she had just threw away another pile of ash. How can I burn things so easily? I tell get easier right? It has to get easier! I’ll never be able to make any bloody money like this. Ugh, this sucks balls! Why did no one tell me that starting a shop would be so god dang difficult? For fudge sake! May I should ask Ennakai for help. But she is my rival..! I think. It’d be weird if I asked her. Why is business so hard! She scratched her scalp furiously and groaned into the pillow again. This sucks balls. 

Spoiler

Craft #1:

ID: 109203

CD: 7, Salvage (?)

LD: 3, No salvage.

Craft #2

ID: 109205

Edited by Kirbs

Day 3:

Well, at least it’s only one pile of ash this time. She sighed, pressed her palms against the counter with a groan. I’m never going to make any bloody money like this. It’s too dang hard! She mentally whines, a frustrated and annoyed aura radiating off of her. I’m only a beginner... it’ll get better eventually, I hope. I mean, it really can’t get any worse than what I have right now, right? Yeah... right. Watch me burn through all of my materials before the next month. She sighed again, pushing away the counter to get her old friend— the dustpan.

Spoiler

ID: 109274

CD: 9, Salvage (?)

LD: 5, Fail

ID: 109275

CD: 9, Salvage (?)

LD: 11, Salvage

Edited by Kirbs

Day 4:

Kirbs held up the Trinket in awe. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. She inhaled until she swore she turned purple. “I crafted an item!” She set the item down and breathed in deeply.  After four bloody days. I finally crafted something useful! Haha! Looks like my shop won’t go out of business after all! Woohoo! It. Looks. Perfect! What should I name it? Where should I put it? She smacked herself in ge head with her palm. On the shelves, frekin’ idiot! Duh. I am so excited. I don’t think I can breath anymore! Jesus Christ, this is hard. I hope I get used to it soon though.

Spoiler

ID: 109281

ID: 109289

CD: 12, Perfect

Edited by Kirbs

Day 5:

Yet another day of failed crafts. I am honestly surprised I haven’t burned down this shop. Her shoulders sagged in frustration. Why is this so bloody hard? I swear to god... she fell back on to a velvet couch in aspiration. I’ll be losing all of my materials at this rate. That’s not good. I’m hungry now. Where did all my foodies ago? I need to go find Black! I bet he has some extra food to give me. God, I’m bloody starving! What’s a hungry artisan got to do to get some food? She chuckled to herself and shook her head.

Spoiler

ID: 109331

ID: 109332

CD: 6, Salvage (?)

LD: 7, Fail

Edited by Kirbs

Day 6:

Well. At least I kept some bloody material. Didn’t burn it all... she sighed. For the days I’ve had my shop. I’ve only crafted one item. Bloody unbelievable. This hurts me in the inside. I’ll be burned to death before I can actually craft another item! No one told me that being an artisan would be so hard... I honestly need tips from Enna right now. How does she do this?! Bloody hell, I can’t even keep up with her. This is honestly going to be a lot harder than I thought. I need more materials too! I need food in my stomach.

Spoiler

ID: 109335

CD: 1, Fail

ID: 109336

CD: 8, Salvage (?)

LD: 1, Fail

ID: 109337

LD: 20, Success

Edited by Kirbs

Day 7:

She grinned. "Whoop! That's two items I've ever made! Not too shabby if I say so myself!" Kirbs clapped her hands together joyfully and threw the piles of ash in a bin.  Well, that's one out of three. Not so bad... I think. She groaned and placed her hands on the counter, Oh, who am I kidding? I've used over half of my materials and I've only made two items! Two! I so call B.S. on this crap! I can't believe this is actually happening to me! I'm going to go bloody bankrupt before I know it! Maybe I should go on some item gathering quests. Or I can always ask someone to help with gathering, who knows?

Spoiler

ID: 109408

CD: 4, Fail

ID: 109409

CD: 2, Fail

ID: 109410

CD: 11, Rare

Edited by Kirbs

Day 8:

Kirbs let out a depressing sigh as she scraped  the piles of ash into the bin next to her counter. This is not going well. Not well at all. How am I going to make money like this? Oh dear, this is... certainly not going on my side. Universe! I curse thee! She slumped down onto an armchair and blinked tiredly. Second week and I’m still failing! How bad can my luck be? Two crafts in one week! One week! How is that even possible? Ugh, I’m getting a headache. She rubbed her temples and let out a long sigh.

Spoiler

ID: 109444

ID: 109446

CD: 8, Salvage (?)

LD: 14, Salvage

ID: 109446

CD: 3

Edited by Kirbs

Day 9:

Kirbs was in the middle of staring down a pile of ash when someone she didn’t recognize entered the shop. This ain’t over you burnt piece of crap. She turned to the stranger and grinned. “Oh hey, uh. Nice to meet you?” The greeting came off more as a question but she shrugged it off. She looked at the wad of materials and gaped. Holy crud, this is more than what I even started with! “That’s a pretty big order you got there,” she chuckled. “But yeah, I’ll message you when I finish... all of them.” She’s asking for more items that I’ve ever even made, oh good lord, I think I’m going to pass out.

Spoiler

ID: 109459

ID: 109460

CD: 5, Salvage (?)

LD: 1, Fail

ID: 109461

CD: 5, Salvage (?)

LD: 4, Fail

Edited by Kirbs

Day 10:

Well. I got a good handful of crafted items but I didn’t even get one perfect! What a scam. This is the best day I’ve had yet, though. That’s really good. She sighed and examined the items. They look nice at least. She flicked the rare one before sighing. I’m pretty sure that last customer saved me. I’d be way out of Materials right now if she didn’t come along. Oh, thank god. You finally heard my prayers universe! She grinned at the ceiling stupidly before going back to work. Finally getting some credit down here! My luck was bound to change at one point. Woohoo!

Spoiler

ID: 109538

ID: 109539

ID: 109540

CD: 8, Uncommon

ID: 109541

CD: 9, Uncommon

Edited by Kirbs

Day 11:

Day eleven. We still have no food or water. No sign of rescue. And there’s- oh my I’m bored again. Kirbs huffed and leaped off the couch. Today was good work I guess. I got one of her orders in and I didn’t even waste that much materials today! My luck is finally turning around. Thanks universe! She let out a yawn and fell back into an armchair. Whelp. I’m tired. Like, really tired. I think I’ll take a nice old nap. I’ve been working my butt off lately and I deserve some nice relaxation.

Spoiler

ID: 109604

ID: 109606

ID: 109607

LD: 12, Successful Salvage

ID: 109608

Edited by Kirbs

Shiro walks into the shop, pulling down his hood and looking to the owner of the shop. It’s so damn vibrant in here. It’s fricking annoying. He walks over and fills out an order, turning to the girl. “I’ll pay when it’s done.” He turns and walks out, disappearing into the crowd, making sure to stay away from the bright colorful shop He now hates. Oh boy. This is gonna suck going back for the item. He slips his hands in his pockets and opens his inventory, I should have the col, but do I need it now? Actually, I do. He nods. It was a pretty good item I asked for, should help me keep from getting hurt. That and a new item to keep me protected should be good.

Spoiler

Item Name: Path of Odin
Your Rank: 3
ID: [ Leave Blank ]
Roll: [ Leave Blank ]
Item Type: Jewelry
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x EVA
Description: A necklace with a spear head on the end, matching the tip of the boy’s spear.
Post Link: [ Leave Blank ]

Day 12:

Kirbs yelped as she heard a voice fill the air. Jesus Christ, he scared me.  She spun around and faced the player. "Oh, right. Yes, yes, that's fine!" She sweatdropped, waving him goodbye as he left the shop. Once he was out of clear view, she let out a sigh of relief.  He could've paid me right now... she rubbed her forehead with frustration.  I really need the money too, that sucks as well. She groaned and fell back into a chair,  just another perfect item... yay..! This is going to be so, so fun. I'll enjoy every bloody second of it.

Spoiler

ID: 109784

ID: 109785

ID: 109786

ID: 109787

Edited by Kirbs

Day 13:

Kirbs groaned as she had failed yet again to make a perfect item. I. Just. Want. Perfects! She banged her head against the counter in agony. Why must you do this to me, universe?! She 'sobbed' into her arms and sighed. I thought things were going well, universe. Y'know, it was pretty nice for a while. But no! You just had to screw me over again, man! She frowned and stood up from the counter. Whatever, I'm going to get these orders done, whether I like it or not god dang it! Hehe... I' actually gonna start running out of materials at this rate. Time to go material gathering!

Spoiler

ID: 109851

ID: 109852

ID: 109853

LD: 12, Successful Salvage

ID: 109854

Edited by Kirbs

Day 14:

Kirbs wiped the sweat off of her forehead and sighed. That is one down! Just one more to go before I can go get Kat. Gee, this is a lot harder than I thought! I still need to make a perfect item for that Huginn kid too... ugh, I need a vacation! She sighed and shook her head.  Whatever, I need one more. Just one more! So close. She sighed and fell back on to her velvet plush couch. I want food now. She slapped herself across the face lightly. No! I need to bloody focus on this! Focus, Evelyn, focus!

Spoiler

ID: 109909

ID: 109910

ID: 109911

ID: 109912

ID:109913

CD: 8, Uncommon

Edited by Kirbs

Day 15:

Kirbs stretched out her arms and placed her foot on the counter. It's a peaceful day. God, I just need one more perfect! That's all I'm asking for, God! Just. One. Bloody. Perfect Item! It can't be that hard! I mean, it's just one perfect item! How hard can it be to just spare me a bit of luck, huh? She yawned and leaned back into her chair.  Ugh, I need a bloody nap. Too tired for this crap. I should probably try to find some kind of alarm clock so I can wake up. Everyone knows I'm an oversleeper!

Spoiler

ID: 109927

CD: 7, Uncommon

ID: 109928

CD: 10, Rare > Pixelated Hearts

ID: 109929

CD: 6, Salvage (?)

LD: 2, Fail

ID: 109930

CD: 4, Salvage (?)

LD: 15, Salvage

ID: 109931

LD: 3, Fail

Edited by Kirbs

Day 16:

Kirbs plopped her legs on the counter with a sigh. Well. This isn’t good. I can literally survive two more days and then I’m a goner. I should really, really go gathering soon. I’m gonna go bankrupt if I don’t! She gasped, covering her mouth her hands. I literally got this shop started about two weeks ago! I call blasphemy! Ugh, I’m too tired for this though! I need to do some gathering, really, really soon. Who should I do it with though? I can’t just go gathering alone... I’ll look like a lonely idiot— which I totally am— but I can’t do that to myself!

Spoiler

ID: 110026

LD: 14, Salvage

ID: 110027

CD: 4, Salvage (?)

ID: 110028

ID: 110029

ID: 110030

CD: 4,  Salvage (?)

LD: 8, Fail

Edited by Kirbs

Day 17:

Kirbs gave a long but small yawn as she stretched her arms in front of her. The shops been quiet for a while. Ugh. I seriously need to get these orders in fast. I’ll be making no money if I keep failing like this, god dang it! She threw her hands up in exasperation and let out a defeated sigh. I should really do that quest thing for better crafting luck. I mean, seriously! It’ll help me buttloads! She let out another yawn and sulked. Nah, I’ll do this tomorrow, I want to take a nap right now. Too foippin’ tired.

Spoiler

ID: 110093

ID: 110094

ID: 110095

ID: 110096

ID: 110097

LD: 5, Fail

Edited by Kirbs

Itzal walked into the shop wearing his new armor.  His black and gray clothing with pieces of metal strapped to it, hood up and a mist of shadow covering his face.  He walked over to the counter with a filled out order.  He needed a new item.  It couldn't be armor and he wanted the coat replaced.  He placed the order on the counter, including the payment in col.  "Here is the order and payment.  Take as much time as you need.  When it's finished, put it in the crate three buildings down.  I'll pick it up from there."  With that he'd leave the shop and head out.  In addition to the payment he'd leave a little..  Interest there as well.

Spoiler

Name: Kirbs
Item Name: [ Vigilant Descrying ]
Your Rank: 3
ID: [ Leave Blank ]
Roll: [ Leave Blank ]
Item Type: [ Trinket ]
Tier: [ Any ]
Quality: [ Perfect ]
Enhancements: [ +3 LD ]
Description: [ A black bracelet with an amethyst built into it.  The designs show strange runes and letters from another language, and when the user spots something it glows dimly. ]
Post Link: [ Leave Blank ]

Payment: 
Col:  1,500 col
Mats:  10 Tier 3