[F19-PP] Resurrection of The forgotten

I stand upon the area of the nineteenth floor with a smile upon my face and both of my hands behind my head as i look out from the town area planning on taking on the dungeon upon this floor that i had gotten during the small little questing adventure alongside itzal. Glancing towards my other two dungeon maps i sigh softly and shakes my head from one side to the other realizing the simple fact that most of my time spent alongside allies had been from questing, or moments like right now where i am just doing grinding and things to increase my level rather than the peaceful moments that can be found within the game. I need to actually relax once and awhile do something that is actually fun with my day. I say softly as i open up my menu and selects three names figuring it would serve as something possible to do in my off time figuring that if it is possible to handle all of these as long as i proceed carefully. Closing my eyes i send the message and nods my head slowly hoping that i can at least get two out of the three people to come to help me out with this since it could be used as some decent down time.

Spoiler

@Pinball

@Stryder

@Neopolitan

What is up i have a advanced dungeon on F19 if you want to test your luck we can do this one if you would wish to do so if you can't come or don't wish to i can understand fully.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hadn't been expecting this.... Not from Hestia, not from anyone. He had been invited to go do... a dungeon? He couldn't help but breath out a sigh of worry. He hadn;t gone into one of these yet, but... he dind't know if he could. He knew he was powerful, he knew he could most likely handle it, but.... Still. He was still dealing with the death of Eatos... He didn't know if he was ever going to get back to where he was.... He didn't respond to her, instead standing up, and grabbing all his combat gear, calling Silver and leaving the 21st floor, heading down to the ninteenth floor. he had recently fought with hestia.... they hadn't had a good time, and now she was inviting him somewhere. Hopefully, it wasn't an ambush, or her attempt to recruit him... He didn't know where he wanted to be at the moment. 

It didn't take him long to reach where hestia was, though he didn't say anything, instead just standing in sight, watching over towards her.

It had been a long time now since he had cut himself from his guild, and the loneliness was starting to weigh on him. But Pinball knew how to deal with bad emotions. Whenever he felt upset or sad, he'd sleep until the problem away. Sometimes he went out hunting with Mars. That was always fun, and helped distract him for a bit - until he got home to his shop and then he'd have nothing to do again except sleep. When he wasn't asleep, he'd sit in silence, marinating in an uncomfortably deep pool of negative emotions he was a bit too scared to fully acknowledge. 
So it came as a joyous surprise when he got a message from Hestia. He hopped to his feet, and, gathering some supplies, made good time in making his way to the 19th Floor. Pinball saw her after a little bit of searching, and he jogged up to her. "Heyyo," he cried, waving a hand, "it's been a while!" Pinball glanced to the side, seeing Stryder a bit off to the side staring at the tank. Pinball immediately retreated within himself, and he stepped to the side, falling silent.

((NOTE: PINBALL IS GREEN IN THIS THREAD)) 

Edited by Pinball

(Note: Level 32)

Neo was making her way back from a session of grinding against mobs when she got the message. Seemed Hestia was looking for a dungeon run with a few others possibly. Neo didn't understand why she was being asked this so suddenly, but figured it wouldn't hurt to go. If she was being asked to come, that meant she would probably be able to handle it. She had yet to actually do a dungeon run, so this would also be some good experience. Who knows, it might even help her out a bit more before finally reaching the front lines. She knew that there was still quite a bit further before she would be ready for it , but it would be best if she could at least experience a more difficult fight. The recent event was a nice experience, but it was quite a bit easier than she had anticipated.

Glancing a bit i watch as the first person of my team arrives as i smile towards the spear user that i have been around a little bit from time to time when a tank was needed to help deal with something above his damage numbers at the time. Hey Pin how are you doing? I ask the black haired spear user with a smile upon my face as i than notice him glancing towards a direction and weirdly going silent as i react the only way i could think of as i turn around sword in hand ready to cut someone only to see that it is Stryder. Glancing back towards Pinball i notice the attitude shift as i than glance back towards Stryder with a confused look as i can only just wave towards the martial artist in the distance to gesture for him to come down towards the area where myself and Pin are. After doing so i would turn back towards Pin and just smile gently towards the spear wielder.  It has been awhile though Pin i hope you don't mind the company that i am bringing i figured safety in numbers might be appropriate since this is on the brink of being a T3 floor and i honestly have no idea what kind of strength could be awaiting us in a advanced dungeon of that caliber.

@Stryder@Pinball@Neopolitan(No specific turn order the rotation is simply as long as all four of us post within each rotation then we're all good.)

It wasn't long before Neo was able to find the rest of the group. It seemed Hestia had in fact brought along a couple of other people. She recognized Pinball in the group, though couldn't quite place a finger on who the other person was. She remembered their face from the event, and maybe they were at the last floor boss fight as well, but it was hard to say exactly. Walking in with a bit of a wave, Neo had her parasol opened over her shoulder. She was easily going to be the weakest one here, but she didn't think that she would be useless. Hopefully she could at least slow the enemies attacks down or perhaps provide some extra damage with her bleed effect. It wouldn't be much, but she made sure her TP crystals were still at the ready in case she would need to get out of there fast.

@Stryder@Pinball

Pinball tapped the butt of his spear against the ground repeatedly - nervously. Waiting for Stryder to speak. Was he upset? What was wrong with him? Pinball scanned his former guild leader's face. Something was definitely off. He had known the man for a good while, and while Eatos knew him better than he did, he knew for one thing that this definitely was not how he usually acted. He tapped rapidly, until he suddenly stopped, hefting his spear over his shoulder. He whirled around to Hestia, ignoring Neopolitan and Stryder for the most part - though he felt his ears turn red. Was he mad at him? And he hadn't made a very good impression on Neo the last time he had met her with Mars, either. Kind of embarrassing, really. He shot a nervous finger gun at the tank. "Uhh," he stammered, "wh- what - where to, chief?

Pinball was here. He seemed.... nervous. He had no real idea why, though he did know that Pin had left his guild awhile back. In all honesty, he wasn't that... upset about it. Pin was ne of the stronger players in his guild, and he had struck out on his own, meaning he was now strong enough to survive on his own. This, meant he no longer needed them, the guild. It had been created to shelter players, provide a safe space, and a place in which others can help the frontlines without having to join them. While the second part hadn't gone through as much as he would have liked it to have, it was still on the agenda, the plan. He walked over to the group.

"So.... a dungeon. This seems like a fluent party, we should be able to do this fine. No one be dumb though..."

I smile as i see neo enter the area as i give a wave towards the friendly ice cream girl with a nod of my head to greet her as i look towards Pinball and chuckles ever so slightly at what he says and ever so slightly to get rid of some of the nervousness from hearing the title of what one would get from being in charge of a police force. 'Chief. Guess i better get used to being called that if i do make an Aincrad police force.' i think to myself as i close my eyes and takes a deep breathe in before exhaling slowly as i than open my eyes and turns towards the group with a smile on my face and a rather happy look within my eyes. Well i thank you all for coming here today since we will be taking on a dungeon that is located near the Ki'Raon quest area which means sneaking in carefully towards the dungeon in question to avoid the giant Lion that gets stronger while in the sun. Shouldn't be tooo difficult hopefully, but if it does find us i'm sure all of us can handle it. That or i can at least stall for enough time for all of you to enter the dungeon in question to allow us a chance to escape Ki'Raon. The general plan should be easy enough to follow when it comes down towards the fighting. I go in as the tank and draw the hate, and then you guys attack whatever waits us inside. Don't need to worry to much about me in terms of healing up since i have field medic and a abundance of items to help with this dungeon. I say with a nod of my head as i than glance around to see if anybody has anything to say to that. Either way i would than begin to make my way out of the town to head towards the dungeon since we could easily walk and talk while on the way their.

@Stryder@Pinball@Neopolitan

"Ohh, boy," Pinball sighed, rubbing the back of his head. His expression quickly became a smile, though. "What could go wrong?" He hefted his spear, throwing the weapon up and over and letting it rest on his shoulder. "I have a couple of buffs I'm probably gonna scarf down on the way there, though, so let me know when we get close." With that done and said and out of the way, Pinball went about checking the pouches hanging from his belt, and ensuring that everything he absolutely needed was still there. There were a few slim vials of health potions in little leather slots, though most of those slots were empty - then there were the leather pouches, tied loosely shut by a piece of string. There were two of these pouches: one held his TP Crystals, and the other held the few HP Recovery Crystals he happened to own. They hadn't come in handy quite yet, but he was sure they would soon enough... especially given Pinball's luck, and what their group was about to do. He let his hand brush against Zomekko's glass before straightening. "Anyway, yeah," he said, waving dismissively. "I'm ready to go.

Its simple, its normal. He wasn't honestly that suprised. That was how it normally was, they had the team medic the team tank and the damage dealers. Traditional RPG team layout. This wasn't going to be to hard. Sure, they were on the nintheeth floor, but all of them had fought in pretty harsh battles, both that event boss and the floor boss... Which had turned into a mess. He was going to still fight alongside them, but in no way was he going to get partied up with Hirru... He didn't trust someone who he had to tackle for the rest of the parties to actually be allowed to safely fight.

"sounds like a normal RPG styled fight. we can do this" He says to her, before simply looking at Pin, and neo. He didn't know Neo to well... but pin was strong, so he would probavbly be the powerhouse.

((OOC: Sorry for the wait, been dealing with a bit of writer's block))

Neo knew a few of the members in the group, and just let them all talk with each other. As they did, she quickly made sure all of her gear was equipped and in its proper place. She knew that Roman would be at her fairly quick call once they were about to enter the dungeon. For now he was probably circling the skies or just resting on a rooftop somewhere. She never knew what he did while they were separated. It was something she should probably communicate with him. Regardless, what mattered now was the task at hand. As she glanced around the group, she was realizing just how under-leveled she really was when looking at the others. Sure she was T2 like them and could hit almost as hard, but she was going to be the weakest link here today. Hopefully it just meant the heals were directed towards her, and not her actually having to flee a fight because she couldn't stand up to the enemies.

@Hestia@Stryder@Pinball

Well lets see what kind of buffs we got to pass around to try and make the most out of what we got. I say towards the group with a nod of my head as i open up my menu and takes out three tier two field rations and hands one to each of the party members with a nod of my head to take it. If you don't have any mit potions and want one i have enough rare mit T2 potions you guys can have if you don't have perfect mit variants of it. I'll be taking my own variants of T3 for this since i don't have anything else for mitigation at least not as of this moment from any crafters. Though..i don't expect Pin to have any such items since he doesn't craft. What about you Neo? I ask the cook curiously as i look towards her as i send the trades out and waits to see if anybody accepts the mit potions or the field rations for them to use to increase their likelihood of living through this to the maximum success.

Item used

Spoiler

Field rations T3
immolation Potion T3

Items offered

Spoiler

x3 field rations T2 (one each)
x3 rare mit potions T2 (one each)

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 1705/1705    Energy: 154/154 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 84  Eva: -1  BH: 79 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

@Neopolitan@Stryder@Pinball

Pinball flinched when Stryder looked at him. There was something seriously wrong with the Martial Artist, and he couldn't tell what - and it wasn't his place to ask. Not after practically abandoning the guild so long ago. He didn't address him much, though; in fact, he didn't say much of anything. And of course, neither did Neo. So, Pinball instead turned his attention to Hestia. "I don't need the mitigation," he replied immediately, but accepted the Field Rations. Pinball then went into his inventory, retrieved the rations, and then some of the buffs from his personal stock. He glanced at the others as he shoveled them into his mouth. "I don't, uhh, have enough." Which was true, technically! He had ordered big from Neo a while back, and now he was running low, and his dungeon expeditions weren't helping that. Still though, he knew they would end up being worth it. 

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~ 

Level: 46
Health: 920 | Energy: 92
DMG: 15 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Skills:

Combat skills:
►<<Charge>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Weapon skills:
►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
►<<1H Straight Sword>> [23/50]: Rank 3 - Expert 

Armor skills:
►N/A

Extra skills:
►<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster
►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A
►<<Survival>> ~ Inactive 

Utility Skills:
►<<Fishing>>

Modifiers:
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Ferocity>>: +1 Base DMG
►[Active] <<Bullrush>>
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Finesse>> ~ Rank 3 

Inventory
»[Equipped] [Demonic] Cold Fervor: +2 Freeze, Cursed, Phase  
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

Battle Ready: 
» [4x] Teleportation Crystal 
» [3x] Greater Curative Potion: +120 HP 
» [3x] Crystallized Healing: +60 HP (Party) 

Consuming:

(T2) Field Rations +1: +75 HP 
T2 Rare Dessert - Jailbreak Cake: +2 EVA [#106807] 
T2 Perfect Dessert - Enhanced Eye-Spy Cake: +2 ACC, +10 MIT [#106992B] 
T2 Perfect Meal - Enhanced Apple Cider: +2 DMG, -10 MIT (Protein II, MIT I) [#107024-A]
T2 Perfect Potion - Greater Burning Edge: +3 DMG [#106150]

Stats: 

HP: 920 -> 995
DMG: 15 -> 20
EVA: 3 -> 5
ACC: 3 -> 5

The group was able to discuss a little bit of strategy as Neo rifled through her inventory for anything that she had from her shop. Realizing she had none, she held up a finger as if to excuse herself and then made a dash for the portal. In her place, her cobalt scaled pseudodragon landed and looked towards the group with an almost curious look upon his face. Meanwhile, Neo was making a mad dash to her shop to grab a few items she had on hand. Though she was hoping to save these for another time, it wasn't like the next raid was going to be anytime soon. She had still yet to hear any word about the scouting party finishing exploring the new floor, or anything about the new floor for that matter. So, may as well make the most of what she had. If no one was going to order from her shop, hopefully a little exposure would do her good. Saddening a little bit in the realization that everyone was already exposed to her cooking from the raid itself, Neo shrugged it off and ran back to the meeting place with an inventory full of food. She sent out a message to the group explaining why she was gone as well as telling them that any of the items she had were free for them to use here. Once people had taken what they wished, Neo would use up her own buffs and pack the rest away.

Items offered:

Spoiler

noting what is taken here so I know what to take from my shop)

For All:

1x Hummus Dip

• Snack
  • Un-tiered
  • +2 ACC
  • A hummus dip, made from garbanzo beans. Goes great with just about anything.

1x Spinach-Artichoke Dip

• Snack
  • Un-tiered
  • +2 evasion
  • A well made spinach and artichoke dip, great for use with all manner of chips

1x Ranch Dip (for whoever doesn't grab the spinach-artichoke dip)

• Snack
  • +1 evasion
  • a simple ranch dip, good for dipping vegetables into

Items Used:

Spoiler

Field rations (+75 HP)
MIT potion (+36 MIT)
Hummus Dip (+2 ACC)
Spinach-Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA)

Stats:

Spoiler

Neopolitan:  715/715 HP | 64/64 EN | 12 DMG | 95 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10/24x2 BLD | 8-10 PRZ | 2 REC

Sky looks at both of them, Neo and Hestia, who were offering items. He looked at Hestia. He did NOT, trust her. However, he knew he had to live this, and to do that he would most likely be needing these rations. He took both the items from Hestia, giving her a simple nod as a courtosy. He then walked over to Neo, taking the weapon of the evasion buffs, and an accuracy buffs, before eating and drinking everything. He watched as his health buffed up. Everything else as well, it was a nice feeling, knowing he was a little safer than he would be normally. "Thank you. Lets win this dunegeon" He said to everyone simply and coldly, not displaying much emotion. He was a dead man right now... He didn't really know what else he could do. He just, didn't know how to be a normal person right now, he felt to.... distant, broken, and just out of everything. Je didn't know what he wanted to do with himself.

- Taking 1 Rations & Mit potions from Hestia 

- Taking 1 Hummous Dip and 1 Ranch Dip (Second most MIT i believe, so i'l take less EVA)

Stats for this thread 

Spoiler

Name - Stryder 815/815 HP | 74/74 EN | 86 MIT | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | Concentration 3/3 

Skills - 

MA GM Precision, Ferocity
Light armor rk 3
Acc fam mastery
Concentration
Survival

- Rations +75 HP

- Mit potion +20 MIt

- Hummus +2 ACC

- Ranch +1 EVA

I nod my head towards the group seeing that they are ready to take on the dungeon in question as i turn to face the opening of the dungeon and starts to make my way into the dark dephs of it. Having my sword and shield ready with a look of confidence upon my face while doing so, knowing that combined that the enemy opposition shouldn't be too bad from having three tier twos involved in this. As i open up the map the item slowly becomes used up as we arrive at the dungeon as i look down as the fertile grassy lands slowly open up into a underground passage way made of stone and overgrown fungus and other greenery that has become intermixed with the stone. A test to show that this place has truly been around much longer than the players upon this floor as i just shrug and take the first few steps down into the ground with each step of my heavy armor quickly starting to echo down throughout the chambers as the dungeon opens up to various ways of which to turn be it either left or right. With also a way to go further and take a bend towards the left as i just nod my head and starts to walk forward unless someone would suggest a way to go.

@Stryder

Pinball glanced over to Neo, who had pulled out a list of consumables and was offering them to the party - probably mostly to Stryder and himself, but Pinball had already buffed himself with the stuff he had bought from her awhile back. He shook his head. "No, thank you, I don't really need anything," he said softly, then turned back to look at Hestia, watching Stryder out of the corner of his eye. Guess he didn't come prepared. Pinball shrugged, and jogged to catch up to Hestia.
She had led them directly to the dungeon, and now it was time to enter. He followed the frontliner tank into the dark, underground stairway that was just kinda... sitting in the middle of an open field. A bit conspicuous, but Pinball just guessed that was how dungeons were found. It begged the question, though; were dungeons places that popped up only to disappear later after clearing, or were they pre-generated? He let himself get lost in his thoughts as he followed Hestia down the tunnel. 

After eating the items that she wanted to have, Neo quickly followed the rest of the group. She was still a bit nervous about going into a dungeon, but hopefully the abilities of the front liners would be enough to keep her safe. Of course, she wasn't weak by any means, but she was certainly not going to be the strongest person of the group. It was a stark difference than the normal questing she had been doing. She was usually helping lower level players do quests that she can very easily pass. Now, she was the person about to get carried. Maybe it was for the better, to see just how difficult this game was willing to get for her. A challenge was welcome, but she just didn't want to risk herself or someone protecting her. Enough people had had to die for her own life that she didn't want that to happen again.

@Stryder

Sky simply followed the group, hanging just behind Pinball, just in front of Neo. Out of everyone here, Neo was the only one he wasn't distrustful of. Pinball had betrayed him, and his guild, so he didn't know what he could really do about him. And hestia... He didn't know if he wanted to be near her right now... He stayed close though, making sure that he was in a good position to push off and fight should the need arise. 

Katherine, one day i'l manage to move on. When that happens, i'l be able to apologize to Pinball... to Hestia, to Alisea... To everyone. I'l be able to actually tell them that i didn't mean any of what i'v done since you died. But until then, i know i'm completely screwed... I don't know what to do with myself, its so hard... SO hard to just... even try and keep myself together...