[PP-F1] Long Live the Queen

Mutsu jogged, and jingled, her way up the steps to the teleportation portal in the portal plaza in the Town of Beginnings. Stepping into the portal, she cleared her voice and then spoke. "Scotty, beam me up to Floor Two," she sang out. Within the space of a blink of an eye, she had disappeared and then reappeared in the matching portal plaza for the walled town of Urbus on the Second Floor of the Aincrad Tower. There were quests that needed doing, jobs that needed accomplishing, skill points that needed to be gained, and skills that needed to be improved. Of course, there were also sidekicks that needed to be gained. After all, since the game was now a digital death prison it was definitely wiser to work in a group than it was to work alone, which she typically preferred. Except for all the times when she preferred to work with a group.

"So, I'm off to kill the Wasp Queen, harvest some XP, and get some loot," she sang out, as she jingled her way down the stairs. She glanced all around the Portal Plaza with her chocolate brown eyes, taking in all the players who were assembled in Urbus, even as she was technically speaking to all of them. Even if it was a rather impersonal way of speaking to them all at the same time. Still, it was much faster to simply yell at everyone all at the same time than it was to try and single out one single person to try and convince to come and help her.

@Winik

Winik yawned widely, smacking his lips as he leaned against his spear. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his left hand, looking out over the group gathered in the plaza. Blinking dazedly, he couldn't help but notice the figure calling out into the crowd. "You looking for a spot of help, are you?," he called out, standing and stretching out his back.  He strode forward, swinging his spear up and across his back. "I'm always more than willing to help out a friendly face." He swiped his hand through the air, pulling up the menu that every player was now stuck with.  His finger struck air, interfacing with the opaque white menu. Scrolling through his inventory, he equipped his heavy armor and let it materialize in blue pixels around him.  The steel armour caught the light, the white speckles inside shimmering light starlight. 

"Is it just you? Or are you looking for more than just myself to join with you?," he questioned genially. "I do hope I can be of some assistance. The <<Long Live the Queen>> quest, yeah?" He looked at her over his menu, still manipulating the items in his inventory.  The mats and drops that he had managed to gather glared at him with how few there were, blaming him for their lack of company. Sighing to himself, he swiped his hand upward and dismissed the menu to bring his full attention to the figure now in front of him.

@Mutsu

Edited by Winik
  • 2 weeks later...

"I'm just friendly, I'm not pretty," Mutsu asked, making a pouty face @Winik as she went fishing for a complement. "And I'm friendly enough, but not that friendly, if you know what I mean," the woman continued tapping the haft of her Shao Lin spear against the shoulder of her armor which set the bells on both the weapon and the armor to jingling merrily. "You can bring along as many people as you want, but I'm only bringing me and we're leaving now. Yes, the Long Live the Queen." Just like that the tiny woman was marching off in the direction of the main gates of Urbus to head out and slay the monster, win the loot and experience, and then be off on her next adventure. "This is no bee-level adventure, after all. Yes, pun intended."