[PP - F21] A Day of... Development << Nature's Treasure >>

Ruby had felt a little nervous today, she had been pushing off this day as much as she possibly could... she had taken a deep breath and just remembered what her friend had said to her. "Even though its just better to get it out of the way... why do I still just feel too scared to even just do it... I am typically more confident than this... but today is just different." she had thought to herself with a sigh. Eventually she had just opened her menu's to her messaging system, she had a brief second of hesitation, but she had shook her head and just wrote a message:

To: @Hestia

Hey, its me Ruby. I am sorry for pushing this get together for so long, however today I have the free time to do the Natures Treasure with you to get that loot we had discussed about getting. I am in the main settlement of the 21st floor, don't keep a cutie waiting~

- Ruby

Stats:

Spoiler

Ruby - the Fiesty Healer
Level 57
HP: 1140 - EN: 114
DMG: 18 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - LD: 7

Skills
Rank 5 - First Aid
>> Sharpness
>> Purify
>> Field Medic

Rank 4 - Searching
Energize
Picking
>> Dismantling
Fishing

Extra Skills
Rank 5 - Martial Arts
>> Ferocity
Rank 3 - Familiar Mastery: Treasure Hunter
Rank 0 - Survival

Equipment
Omega - +9 Damage
Delta - +3 Evasion
Focus Bangle - +3 Accuracy
Purobolos - +3 Loot Die

I smile rather happily to myself as i start getting some progress for once within the song that i am working which is only one song since i am having to try and get down the idea of music theory all by myself of how to create a perfect rhythm and tempo for this one song at all moments. What cords to hit at what times to create the perfect effect that is meant to express the emotions that the words are meant to evoke. Slowly but surely i will get to this level with all of my songs it will just take time and progress to get everything done just right. I say with a rather happy and peaceful smile across my face as i then hear a small ding light up my notification bar as i turn my head to look towards what the source is and sees that it is surprisingly from Ruby of all people as i just nod my head and opens up the notification. A smirk crossing my face at seeing the reason as i get up onto my feet and puts my guitar upon its mantle within my shop as i then quickly activate a teleportation crystal to get the results i want as fast as possible. Heading onto floor twenty one as soon as i hit the ground and step onto the teleportation gate as i arrive to the floor in question. Well time to kick some major a** today. I say with a smirk as i equip all of my gear and gets out the necessary tools i would need to give to Ruby to help her out for her side of things to get the best amount of col. When i see the blonde haired healer i smile and quickly send her the trade request with the items to help her out with the whole looting business side of things.

Items given to Ruby:

Hide contents

5 silver keys, 10 golden keys, 1 spyglass.

Items used by Hestia:

Hide contents

tier 3 thorns.

Tier 2 Mit potion.+20 MIT

Stats:

Hide contents

Hestia: HP: 1585/1585    Energy: 154/154 DMG:16   MIT:171  Thorns: 84  Eva: -1  BH: 79 Heavy Momentum: 2 (+6DMG) Rec: CD:6+ (+6 ENG)

equipment:

Harpe: +9 DMG

Aegis: +2 thorns, +1 recovery

Prometheus' Blessing: +2 Heavy Momentum, +1 recovery.

Skills:

Same as floor boss 23 except now with fishing.

Ruby had waited for a moment for Hestia to arrive, she knew Hestia would be here quickly... but what had kept her a little bit nervous was the encounter just to get it off her chest, she already knows how its going to end... but she had just felt more and more nervous by the second. Ruby had taken these seconds to just breathe and get herself calm, and for a brief moment she had felt a little bit more calmer than usual. However she had tensed up once again seeing Hestia, however it doesn't look like Hestia has changed quite at all in the past few days or so since their last encounter together. Ruby had just nervously smiled for a moment and accepted the Item trade that Hestia had given to her, obviously supposed to help for when they get a ton of chests. "Y-yeah, lets get out there and get a ton of loot today. W-which would you like to do first? The Natrues Treasure area or just normal looting off monsters?"

@Hestia

I look towards Ruby and just gives a smile able to tell that Rub is acting differently enough to have some slight concern for such a thing, but in the end is probably nothing that should pertain to myself just yet at the very least if anything. Knowing the reason for the nerves could be any number of things within Aincrad each of them just as likely as the last. I walk over towards the blonde haired healer and gives her a gentle pat on the shoulder and a gentle smile to try and comfort her. Lets go towards the Nature's treasure area that way we can get as much loot as possible. I can deal with the monsters if you want while you can try to fish up a chest to see if we get lucky. I've managed to make some changes to what i use to increase the damage that i can do, so i am certain i can take on anything they would send my way by myself. I say with a kind smile towards the blonde haired healer with a nod of my head as i take out two more potions to fulfill the ability to be a perfect damage dealer that i can be at this moment. Knowing it could be better, but dealing with what i have on hand is the best i can do.

Items used:

Hide contents

Matriarch stinger: +1 DMG   DMG:17 now

Ruby had gotten a little uncomfortable when she had moved over to pat her shoulder with a smile, however Ruby just let her stress out and smiled back listening to Hestia's words. Ruby replied with a nod and said out to her "Well, our guild certainly needs a fair amount of col to get a guild hall, and well... it would be nice if I didn't sleep in my store every night for once. But in the area we shouldn't fight anything as I have heard nothing spawns in the area... so it might just end up us talking for a while and fishing at the same time until we are satisfied or... bored with our results." then thought to herself "Not that I would be opposed with doing that..." Ruby had just kept a smile onto her face and placed the items that Hestia had given her into her Battle Ready that way she could pull any of them out at any given moment in time "These should give me a good enough bonus to get good results from chests every time... at least in theory."

@Hestia

I nod my head towards Ruby with a small smile at hearing the reason why she needs to get money which is a rather valid point since i am trying to do the same thing really when it comes down to it. To get enough money to buy everything one would need for a home, and than if there is any money left over to possibly go to Jomei to see if he would want to have a guild hall for the guild. I check over my gear and nods my head rather prepared fro what is required of me as i hold onto my sword giving it a few test swings as i nod and smile ready to use all the attacks at my disposal. Well time to kill some monsters i guess. Though you said you wanted to possibly talk while we do this, so do you have any topics in mind at all? I ask Ruby with a curious look within my blue colored eyes as we enter the area that is known as the nature's treasure area upon this floor as i first start off by heading towards the pond that is located in the area so you can do some fishing if you would want to do that.

Ruby had got a little nervous and embarrassed when she had asked if there was any topics there was to speak out to at all, "Come on Ruby, just do it. Get it out of the way, remember what he told you... just be direct and tell her to get it out of the way..." Ruby had taken a few deep breaths and mustered the courage to then speak out "Well... yes, there is one that I just need to get off my chest." Ruby then shaked her head, questioning why this is even happening... but there was just no going back now. "L-look, I like you, a lot. You've done so much for me, and protected me from those villains who dare wished to harm me again. This has been festering in my mind and I just needed to tell you that well..." Ruby had kicked her feet on the ground for a moment "Well, I somewhat have a crush on you... I guess. I didn't want to say it because I was worried that you might hate me for coming forward about it... but I just have to be honest and speak about it... right?"

@Hestia

I nod my head slowly as i try to process what i had been told by what is essentially something akin to a sister figure more so than anything else really considering that we're within the same guild. I glance towards my familiar who just looks the same apathetic manner as i hold back a sigh at that knowing that if i did sigh ti could be taken as something entirely different than what it was meant to convey within this situation. Slowly my gaze looks back towards the blonde haired martial arts as i give her a apologetic look upon my face and a small shrug of my shoulders as i start speaking whatever comes to mind that is the truth. Well i'm flattered...but i am already in a relationship, and to top it off i don't feel the same way Ruby. You're a sister to me really and that is it really. Though i don't hate you and never will so you don't need to ever worry about that. I say with a slightly nervous chuckle feeling slightly awkward which would be rather obvious to hear from my tone of voice and how i am unable to stand perfectly still and somewhat fidgeting around as if trying to distract myself while even speaking from how i am feeling.

Ruby had smiled, even though it was upsetting to get flatline rejected, she was comforted by the fact that she still saw something within her: a sisterly figure. Ruby had felt like she had got a load of her chest and that she could finally... finally move on from the feelings that she had felt. Ruby had stepped forward and offered a hug with a smile "I just... needed to get that off my system was all. I knew what the result was going to be, however of course... I did worry about you know... the worst. But with that being pushed aside.. can I get at least one hug today?" Ruby had giggled trying to return back to her typical self, and getting the rest of her awkwardness aside from what happened. Purobolos had simply looked away from what had been happening as if he was almost sour at all the feelings that had been going on, Ruby looked over and stated out to him "Oh come on, you don't need to be so sour all the time." Purb simply rolled his eyes in response.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at Ruby's words before i nod my head as i unequip my armor as the armor disappears i have my normal vanity clothing as i walk forward and wrap my arms around the blonde haired big sister figure. Myself only standing a inch shorter than her in height as i smile rather happily during the hug before i would back away eventually still having the smile on my face as i than would equip the heavy armor, shield, and sword back into my hands and onto my body. Well no time like the present right? We got money and materials to gain, and adventures to be had you know? I say towards Ruby in a positive tone of voice quickly just trying to get past what had happened to focus on doing what i had went out here today to actually do, and hopefully do it rather well if things are done correctly. So than Ruby for this col, and material gaining stuff. Why don't you fish, and i can fight monsters since if we do that you can get lots of materials and i think i can get my AoE to knock out quite a lot of them if you can give me a short little sharpness buff right before i would go in to fight.

Ruby had wrapped her arms around Hestia and smiled more as she had accepted the hug, however after that it was simply time to get into business. Ruby had simply looked over to the lake that had been in the monster safe zone they had been in and prepared her fishing set up. "Well, I suppose. Even though its a pretty okay day to just be lazy, I am sure we can get a lot done today... just Chest's might be a little bit harder to obtain rather than our own." she had giggled. "I will give you sharpness in a moment, just let me test out these waters real quick." she then casted a line to quickly try out the waters to see if it was a good enough spot for fishing, and after a few seconds she had successfully fished up 3 materials "Yeah, its pretty good, lemme prep my hands real quick." she then made a motion to crack her fingers.

@Hestia

ID: 109272 - CD: 10

Current Loot: 3 T3 Materials

Fishin' Chart For This Thread:

Spoiler

CD 1-3: Nuthin'...
CD 4: Nothing seems to be biting...
CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
CD 12 // 1-14: 4 Materials fished up!
CD 12 // 15-20: Treasure Chest fished up!

I look towards Ruby and chuckles a bit at hearing that as i shrug my shoulders and sits down for a small bit hearing that she wants to test the waters as i activate my own skill as a fishing rod materializes into my hand as i cast the line as well. Waiting a bit i feel a small tug on the line as i reel in the catch and lets out a low whistle at receiving the four materials that appear into my inventory as i look over towards Ruby with a grin upon my face as i send her the materials in question with a small playful look within my eyes. yep. I think this lake is going to work juuuust right since i just got four and this is only my second time ever fishing. I tell her with a grin as i get back onto my feet as i get into position raising my sword as i quickly swap out some gear as well as my heavy armor changes from the very greek specific design to some basic non greek styled armor in terms of its designs like the rest of my gear. However, as a difference a small necklace rests against the armor with the necklace having a small pair of metal that is in the shake of two sandals with wings on the end of them. Hopefully i won't miss having heavy momentum...actually lets change that up a bit. I say to myself as i open up my inventory and takes out a rare accuracy and quickly takes the buff as well alongside a tier two field rations.

#109273 CD:11  4 materials gained

Food consumed

Acc+ 2
Field rations T2: +75 to max HP

Hestia: HP: 1660/1660    Energy: 154/154 DMG:17   MIT:171  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 79   Rec: CD:6+ (+3 ENG)  Prosperity: x3

After prepping her hands and watching her fish up some material, Ruby had placed her hand onto Hestia's back then with a sweet tone said out to her "There you go Hesty~ Just don't head out into suicide and leave me alone. Last thing I need- or rather the last thing people of Aincrad need is for you to perish trying to get some Col and Materials just so we can be rich." she had giggled then walked back over to her spot and took a seat grabbing onto her fishing pole and casting the line into the lake and letting out a sigh placing her hand onto her cheek. She absolutely loved fishing, but at the same time she hated how boring it could get. Purobolos had simply flied over to Ruby then looked out to the lake and let out a grumble "Yes... I know fishing is boring to you, but today for majority of it I am just going to fish and try to find Treasure Chests so me and Hestia can get a handful of things. Trust me its worth it." Purb then let out a sigh then just keep looking at the lake.

Using Sharpness on Hestia [12 EN Used... like it matters]
Hestia - DMG: 20 [2/2]

Current Loot: 3 T3 Materials

Fishin' Chart For This Thread:

Spoiler

CD 1-3: Nuthin'...
CD 4: Nothing seems to be biting...
CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
CD 12 // 1-14: 4 Materials fished up!
CD 12 // 15-20: Treasure Chest fished up!

I chuckle softly at Ruby's words as i wave my hand at her in a dismissive fashion with a bright smile upon my face as i nod my head towards her. Don't worry Ruby i won't get myself killed or anything like that i am a tank, and a healer these mobs will have a hard time killing me in the first place. Count in my prosperity necklace and that makes things even more difficult. Besides i'm not dying until i get us all out of this game safely, and i do after all have to get my prison built for this game to stop players from killing each other from here on out. I say confidently towards the blonde haired martial artist as i than walk a few steps away and waits patiently with arms crossed as i look around waiting patiently for some mobs to show up to attack myself. 'Just wait for it Hest. They'll show up eventually.' I think to myself and after ten minutes i am proven right as four giant spiders appear by dropping down from the ceiling with their mandibles extended towards me as i only grin ready for combat.

Activating my sword art i just smirk towards the four arachnids as i rush forward activating charge as i do so accelerating my speed ever so slightly as the heavy thuds of my armored feet slam against the ground creating echoes of each step throughout the cavern system nearby. My blade cuts cleaning through the air and shortly after cleanly through the spiders as i pass each of them by starting with the middle as i cut once cleanly through as i quickly cut my momentum short once on the other side only to kick off like a rocket once more. Repeating this motion as i pass by the four spiders one after the other and receiving my own fair share of smacks against myself with most being parried by my shield to greet the hits sent to me the spiked shield digging into the carapaced legs of the spiders cracking the tough exoskeleton of them. However, once having dodged the shield and jammed a sharp mandible along my armor stopping my momentum to prevent me from continuing this pattern of damage and slashes over and over again and throws me to the side ever so slightly. My body rolling for a bit before i correct myself using my shield to gain some leverage by pushing off of it while digging into the ground to stop myself from moving any further back as i smile victoriously. Having dome almost half of their health within one strike with my blade alone a one handed weapon taking out loot mobs like paper.

Action: Butterfly Illusion+Rank 5 charge [16 ENG] 
#109276  BD:9  20+1=21+5=26x8=  208DMG   MD:10 231-171=60DMG
#109277 BD:5+2+2=9  25x8=  200DMG   MD:7+4=11  231-171=60 DMG   Thorns: 84  
#109278 BD:9  208 DMG  MD:7  60 DMG   Thorns: 84
#109279  BD:3+2+2=7  200 DMG MD:4+1+3=8 60 DMG   Thorns: 84     CD:1 no energy regain

Hestia: HP: 1420/1660    Energy: 138/154 DMG:17 20(2/2)   MIT:171  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 79   Rec: CD:6+ (+3 ENG)  Prosperity: x3

enemies
Giant spider 1: 562/700 HP  231DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -2
Giant spider 2:: 486/700 HP  231DMG  ACC:3  EVA: -2
Giant spider 3: 478/700 HP  231DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -2
Giant spider 4: 486/700 HP  231DMG  ACC:3  EVA: -2

Ruby had looked at Hestia with a somewhat playful smile "Well, you still better not. You never know you could find a couple of monsters with Phase or something. You just never know." she let out a giggle before going back to her fishing adventures. After a moment Purobolos had looked over and saw in the distance that Hestia had been fighting a couple of monsters, Purb had let out a grunt and looked back to the lake "I know you would prefer to fight along side Hestia or me, but we are on fishing duty to find chests and stuff..." she had said out to Purb then thought to herself "Speaking of which I should really try to find a chest after a few moments..." she looked over at the lake again and just waited... and waited... but nothing ever came.

@Hestia

ID: 109488 - CD: 1

Spoiler

Current Loot: 7 T3 Materials

Once more i turn around as i use up the last of the sharpness that i had been given as i charge forward into the fight with my blade glistneing the shining blue arcing lights of energy as i move towards the spiders cutting into the enemy dealing large gashing cuts along their thoraxes with a smirk along my face. Taking the normal pummeling as i use my shield to repel the thorns back at most of them and only one having managed to get lucky enough to bite at my neck that was exposed for a brief second that it capitalized on. Glancing through the health bars i nod to myself with a rather satisfied and happy smile upon my face at the success of the attacks since it means i can easily handle my own mobs and can possibly move on towards more sophisticated enemies to deal with. 'They are all close to yellow or in the yellow i can do this i just need to keep up the pressure.'

Action: Butterfly Illusion

#109495 BD:8  20x8=160DMG MD:4+4=8  60 DMG  Thorns: 84
#109496 BD:10 22x8=176 DMG  MD:2+4=6 60 DMG Thorns: 84
#109497 BD:8 160 DMG MD:7 60 DMG Thorns: 84
#109498 BD:10 176  CD:9  MD:9   60 DMG +6 ENG -9 totalENG

Hestia: HP: 1259/1660    Energy: 129/154 DMG:17 20(last turn of it)   MIT:171  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 79   Rec: CD:6+ (+3 ENG)  Prosperity: x3

enemies
Giant spider 1: 368/770 HP  231DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -2
Giant spider 2:: 225/770 HP  231DMG  ACC:3  EVA: -2
Giant spider 3: 264/770 HP  231DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -2
Giant spider 4: 370/770 HP  231DMG  ACC:3  EVA: -2

Ruby had put down the fishing pole and stood up for a moment stretching her arms and legs then looking over to Purb and gave him a pat on his head "Come on, lets take a break from fishing for a moment and lets go out and try to find a chest out there." Ruby then smiled. Purb had nodded its head then the two had began to walk around the lake they had been at and began to look around the special area for any nooks and crannies that a chest could be found in. However Ruby and Purb had seemed to have no such luck in finding anything. Ruby had grinned then sighed "Guess we are just not meant to have anything nice today it would seem." she looked back down at Purb and with a smile said out to him "Well, back to fishing we go I guess. You can keep looking if you wish to Purb."

@Hestia

ID: 109507 - LD: 2+7=9 [Failed to Find Chest]

Spoiler

Current Loot: 7 T3 Materials

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the group of spiders i get in my battle ready stance activating my AoE sword art once more as i focus upon the enemies before charging forward as i whiff past two of them as my blade passes right by the two nimble spiders. The duo who manage to get rather annoying attacks off as i cut into the other two however lowering their health into the danger zone of being able to not survive even if they get hit by my thorns most likely. Seeing that i am slowly inching towards the yellow i just shrug my shoulders not at all worried about such a thing since it is a rather common occurrence against the mobs that i make myself face on a rather daily basis seemingly as i take a few steps back. Well could be better but almost got them dead and my energy is still rather high i just need to use first aid when i get out of this fight and i can just get into the next without worry. I say softly to myself.

Action: Butterfly illusion
#109987 BD:1 MD:2+4=6    60 DMG Thorns: 84
#109988 BD:6+2=8  17x8= 136  MD:10 60 DMG
#109989 BD:3+2=5+2=7 136 DMG  MD:5+4=9 60 DMg Thorn: 84     220 DMGtotal against 3
#109990 BD:1  MD:10  60 DMG CD: 2

Hestia: HP: 1098/1660    Energy: 120/154 DMG:17   MIT:171  Thorns: 84 ACC:2  Eva: -1  BH: 79   Rec: CD:6+ (+3 ENG)  Prosperity: x3

enemies
Giant spider 1: 284/770 HP  231DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -2
Giant spider 2:: 89/770 HP  231DMG  ACC:3  EVA: -2
Giant spider 3: 44/770 HP  231DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -2
Giant spider 4: 370/770 HP  231DMG  ACC:3  EVA: -2