[PP|F21] What am I doing here?

Shiro makes his way to the 21st floor to go into the field and practice music. It was one of the few places he found almost no one goes. He found his way to the hot springs and pulls out his violin. This seems quiet enough, might as well practice here. There doesn’t appear to be anyone around so playing a full song unheard should be easier than usual. He pulls his violin to his chin and smiles as he drags the bow across the strings. A soft hiss comes from the strings as he plays, the tune a few keys shy of a sad song. The strings release a sound almost like they were made to keep the boy on his toes but calm enough to think about every move before it happens. Like playing chess, every move in a song should set up the next, the transition should be seamless, and the ride should be smooth. The sharp transitions are for the more exciting pieces, but this piece is just for me. He looks down to where his necklace used to hang and frowns, the song slows, and comes to a stop as he just looks at the ground. I should keep practicing, I’ll find the necklace later. He pulls his violin to the same spot and changes his posture, ready to play, but just staring off into space.

@Froppy

Tsu had already been on the 21st floor, relaxing in the hot springs as she usually did on weekends. Since later floors were being taken care of, this floor was now not nearly as busy as it once was. With just a towel on, Tsu had relaxed in the water with her eyes closed for a good hour or two before she heard the almost sad song come from a violin. Opening her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest, Tsu looked up at where the sound was coming from. There was a player playing the violin for some reason, but Tsu was going to question it. After a little bit he stopped, so Tsu finally spoke up. "Hey there, ribbit. That was some nice music. I take it you came to relax here, ribbit? Why don't you come in the water? It's nice and hot, rrrrrribbit." Tsu asked, a bit interested in why someone would come here to not relax. The guy was staring off into space, so she couldn't really tell what his deal was. As usual though, Tsu tried to be as friendly as she could.

@Huginn

A voice rings out and Huginn jumps a little. He looks around, when his eyes land on a girl in the water. He looks at his violin and thinks of a quick answer to the question. “I did, I came here to relax.” He says very nervously, sitting down and closing his eyes. I can’t believe I didn’t see that coming, I guess I’m checking way too lazily now. Damn, I need to focus on the world around me now, not what I plan to do. He looks at her. “So what’s your name? Mine’s Shiro.” He says, much more calmly now. His attire made it obvious he doesn’t like to be around too many people, and it was generally true, but for some reason people always show up the one time you don’t want them to. He looks around for a quick escape but sees none as he sits on the ground. Might as well embrace the hot springs. But what if she sees me? I’d better do this quickly. The only thing anyone sees is a splash, then a boy sitting in a separate body of water. His hoodie and grey shirt underneath now gone, revealing just how hard he trained everyday to protect his sister. But the short black hair on his head, usually a bit messy, was now wet down so he looked different. It wasn’t super obvious that he was a little nervous, but if you looked, you could see he’s on edge.

@Froppy

Okay, so he was just here to relax as well. Tsu didn't say anything else about the matter, as everyone else had their own way of doing things. After Shiro introduced himself, Tsu was about to do the same, but he had jumped into the water and created and splash which cut her off. Looking at Shiro again, Tsu gave a small wave, lightly smiling seeing that he had now taken some of his clothes off in the spring next to her to relax. "I'm Tsu, ribbit. Glad to see you enjoying yourself. I come here almost every weekend, it just feels nice, rrrrribbit." Tsu said, resting her arms underneath her chest on the ground between the two bodies of water they were in. Her hair was wet like his, although unlike the clear signs that Shiro gave, Tsu wasn't really the strong type. "So you play violin, ribbit? I didn't hear too much of what you were playing, so what song were you playing? I liked the little bit that I heard, rrrrrribbit." Tsu said, tilting her head curiously. 

@Huginn

“It was an original.” He perked up, excited to talk about his music. It wasn’t something everyone liked. Songs that were incredibly slow, and sound sad as they are played. I literally played from the heart and got a decent reaction, I guess not everyone is a prick. He begins to look a lot less tense and it was almost obvious how drastic the change was. “The best I can play is classic music, and maybe some new music, but it’s not important.” He says, sinking down into the water. He wasn’t entirely sure whether or not he could trust her, after all, the guys who attacked him seemed nice before they almost killed him. His face is a little red because he’s shirtless in front of a girl for the first time in his life, and his voice sounds a little nervous as he speaks. He almost seems like this is his first time talking to a girl. Talking to girls... much harder than talking to guys. The two or on entirely different levels. He looks at the girl and shoots her a forced smile. 

@Froppy

"An original, ribbit? Well you seem like a kinda creative musician then. The slow mopey kind of music makes me think, so I like hearing it now and then, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu responded, more curious in the music now. Shiro went on to say he can play classic music best, which is what Tsu expected from someone playing the violin. Seeing Shiro's red face, Tsu's face turned a little red as well. Unlike Shiro was only missing his shirt, Tsu was stark naked in front of him minus her towel. Thankfully there was the water between them, so he couldn't see anything. After seeing his forced smile, Tsu could tell her was nervous. "You're a bit nervous it seems, ribbit. I am too, I don't do a lot of talking when I'm out here, ribbit. If it's because I'm a girl, just think of me as a frog, rrrrrribbit!" Tsu said, sticking her tongue about a foot out of her month with a small smile.

@Huginn

Shiro looks at the girl and smiles more naturally, “I appreciate the offer, but you’re too pre...” he stops himself with red on his face. It was obvious he was about to compliment her. Why the hell did I almost say that? Now I’m gonna look like an idiot who doesn’t finish their thoughts. He looks back at her. He begins to stare off into space as he thinks of something to say next when suddenly his mouth begins to move on its own. “I come here to play where no one can bother me, but was pleasantly surprised today. You don’t seem like a bad person.” He says, signifying that his first mental barrier was down and he could openly talk to her. He had three, and they are all difficult to break. The first is the communication wall, where he can communicate his thoughts properly with someone. Now he could tell her whatever she wanted to hear.

@Froppy

Tsu looked down as Shiro stopped himself from complimenting her. By the red on his face, Tsu didn't want to ask any questions, it was awkward enough for both of them. After the long pause, Tsu listened to Shiro basically say he was fine with her. "Really, ribbit? Well, you don't seem like a bad person either. I don't like being bothered when I relax, but you're fine with me, rrrrrribbit!" Tsu said, giving him a thumbs up. Shiro already seemed to be opening up a little, so Tsu decided to the same. "So... you're one of the less awkward people around me actually, ribbit. Most are a little weirded out by my tongue, but you haven't complained about it yet, so thanks, rrrrrribbit!" Tsu thanked, her tongue now only hanging about 6 inches out of her mouth. If she let it hang too far down, the water would not feel good on her tongue, so Tsu kept it up.

@Huginn

Complaining about something someone can’t help? What a deplorable person? I know the feeling though, I was always too shy to make friends. He sold under water so only his nose and eyes were above the surface. The worst ones even bullied Muninn, so I beat their face into the ground. Even with the rather unsavory thoughts in his head, he looks rather calm. He scoots back up and looks at the girl. “You are rather nice, and rather pretty, I’m sorry I intruded on your alone time.” He apologizes and sinks downs back to where he was before, his eyes reveal his guilt. I’m such a prick, she was peaceful, but I came and ruined it. Why is she so nice to me? I’ve done nothingness but ruin her relaxation. He slides his hands into his pockets on his shorts under the water. He avoids eye contact with the girl, but not to show distrust, to show nervousness. As he is very nervous.

@Froppy