A test of might <<Dustin vs Jinx>>

Dustin goes through the list of his guildmates and sighs as his eyes land on some players he had never even met. Then a name he recognizes appears. A vague face appears in the boy’s mind, but most importantly an eyepatch. He smiles and nods as he selects the player’s name and proceeds to type out a message. He reads it, over and over again, making sure there are no words out of place to make her think this was a challenge for personal reasons. Just make sure you don’t insult her as a person. Then the rest should take care of itself. His eyes pan over the message one more time as he presses the send button. “I hope she isn’t busy with helping someone. That would be awkward.” He slides his hand through his inventory and check stuff to make sure his gear is in the right place so he doesn’t have to change his gear mid fight like an unprepared prick. “Everything is in place, might as well head out.” He walks out to where the players had been trapped in the game 2 years ago.

Spoiler

-Stats-

HP- 280

EN- 28

DMG- 6

MIT- 23

ACC- 1

EVA- 1

THRN- 9

BH- 1%

-Gear-

DawnBringer- 2x DMG, 1 Para

Stryker Shield- 2x MIT, 1 THRN

Deus Tempus- 1 ACC, 1 EVA

Spoiler

Message to: @Jinx

I wanna see how strong I am, and you seemed like the person to do that with. Wanna Duel? If so, meet me in the teleport plaza on floor 1, where it all went down.

Alisea Dariem let out a yawn as she opened her single eye. The girl had fallen asleep on the couch, and had completely lost track of time. In fact, she would have remained asleep had it not been for the pinging noise that caught her attention. That sounds was…familiar, although she couldn’t place on why it was.

She looked through her menu, and it soon became clear. She had received…a message? She opened it up and read the short, almost curt message asking her…for a duel? She let out an amused laugh. Was this really happening today, given what had occurred only a few days?

“Of course it is. A Guardians Job is never done…” she muttered in Italian before standing up and scanning over her inventory, and was pleased to see everything was where it should have been. The girl made her way down to the 1st floor, however she didn’t put her equipment on.

Arriving on the first floor, the girl looked around. This was….where that speech too place two years ago. Even with a single eye, it wasn’t hard for the girl to spot the boy who had messaged her. Dustin, the boy from the guild and who had joined her in the raid.

She bowed her head slightly to the boy who had invited her to the first floor “It’s nice to see you against Dustin. You said in your message you wanted to test your strength against me…If I can ask, why did you pick me as your opponent?” She was speaking in Russian to the boy, forgetting that without the auto-translate function, he wouldn’t understand a word she was saying.

Spoiler

Level: 15

HP/EN: 300/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRN <18 DMG> | 1 Regen <5HP> | 2 Para <8-10, -EVA and turn> | 1 Bleed <9-10, 12DMG>

Equipment 1 - T1 Rapier: Gentleman's Sword: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed

Equipment 2 - T1 Perfect Heavy Armour: Heavy Rain: 3 MIT

Equipment 3 - T1 Perfect Shield: Shield of the Fallen: 1 Regen, 2 Thorn

Skills:

Howl

Heavy Armour Rank 2

Block Rank 2

Dustin looks at the girl with gray hair and smiles. “Yeah, I wanted to see how strong I am, and you seemed like the best person to go up against. Besides, can’t hurt to get to know my guildmates, and nothing is more personal than combat.” He smiles. His eyes examine her, and he begins to second guess his decision. “I can’t explain it, your name just popped out to me.” He pats the girl on the head and turns. “You do know this isn’t personal right? In fact, I think you’re the coolest tank I know.” He walks about 15 feet away, and nods. “Let’s do this.” He smiles, opening up His menu and selects her name, sending her a duel invite and setting the parameters. “Is half loss okay? I don’t want anyone to get seriously hurt.” He looks at her and begins to think. I hope I didn’t just ruin all chances of us becoming friends. But it’s too late to go back now. I have to get stronger anyways and this seems like the best way to see exactly how much stronger I need to get. She seems like the type to be forgiving I guess. His grip tightens around his blade.

half loss duel request sent to @Jinx

His request…made some sense. In a world of numbers, why wouldn’t you test yourself? After all, she had ended up in battle against players only the other day. Why not some more practice? Although, what confused the one-eyed girl the most was his mannerisms, why did he keep acting as if she wanted no part in this conflict? After all, she was just as interested in testing out what she could do, in a safe environment, as he was.

“I fully understand this is nothing against me. This is to help us grow, after all…that is what friends do for one another no?”

The girl smiled at the boy brightly, as if they weren’t about to start taking swings at one another. That’s when the duel offer appeared in front of her, and without a moment’s hesitation, she accepted the duel. The timer started to count down, and she let out a small sigh as something in her mind slipped away…something important…

“I’m somewhat curious about how it would be to fight for fun…I suppose, this would be a perfect time no?” The girl asked as the timer ticked down. And the girl had completely forgotten the absolute basics. Since her mind was dulled, she had forgotten about the fight seconds after pressing the accept button, and in turn, was NOT wearing any armour. Rather, her white clothes she always wore outside of battle. Her Heavy plated armour, Black Rain, was sitting within her inventory, temporarily forgotten by the Tank player.

Dustin stands as the timer ticks down, watching the girl. Is that her armor? Did she upgrade her gear between the raid and now? It’s not like I want to win because she wasn’t prepared. He tilts his head and blinks. “Hey Jinx... is that your armor?” He asks, making sure she hadn’t forgotten to put it on. It seemed the absent minded tank was constantly forgetting things. How does a tank forget their armor. That’s like me forgetting my sword, or my watch. He watches and waits to see if she puts on gear as the timer approaches the 10 second mark. One last check for all the gear to be in place is in order. He waves his hand as a menu appears in front of him, the options given are simple, divided between profile, skills, inventory and social. The boy clicks on profile, which displays his stats, and current set up. Noting everything’s location, the boy closes his menu. There we go. “Get ready, this is gonna be awesome.” He smiles in an almost sinister manner. Just don’t kill her dillhole, that would not only get you exiled, but probably killed by bossman himself. He scans her body up and down, this is gonna be one hell of a duel. His sword falls on the edge of his shield in a ready stance.

ID: 109373

LD: 14

@Jinx

Edited by Dustin

The girl frowned. Armour…what did he mean by that? What did her armour have to do with….Oh…OHHHH

The girl let out a sheepish laugh “Oh…I may have…forgotten that part” She confesses as she opens her inventory, flipping through her items until she found what she was looking for. The first was Black Rain, her heavy plated Heavy Armour. It filtered over the girl, and her small frame was still apparent. However, it did make her appear more compact. The next was her shield, Shield of the Fallen. And lastly, her Rapier…with a name that still confused her. Why would Stryder get her such a weapon?

“I’ll confess, I am looking forwards to this fight” She lets out a small breath “I’m always seeking to learn, even in this dulled state. After all, fighting a player is very different to going up against a monster. Even if it’s unlikely, I’d rather not be caught off-guard by a player”

The girl raised her shield to cover her chest, and moved her right arm back to prepare her strike, however, the girl made no attempt to attack. After all, she had no idea what type of armour, nor enhancements, Dustin was using. And she had to be careful against a player!

ID: 109394

LD: 19

Dustin eyes down the woman he saw as an opponent. Not that he hated her. Actually the opposite. He respects her, so he wants to prove he can do more than just attack like a dog. But that’s all I’m good for, so why not try to branch out? Dueling her is as good a place to start as any. His sword begins to glow green. Woah, it’s not blue this time, I guess that means I’m getting stronger. His legs move in as he attempts to attack, landing all five jabs perfectly. The difficult part was he lightning fast transition to the uppercut. After doing that, he launches backwards in a hop, not too far, but just enough to be out of her reach. Damn, Pinball jumps further. Guess I’ll have to work on that too. He stoops low and stands at the ready once more. I have to get faster, to avenge Kadin. I have to make sure I can catch that sorry S.O.B. His eyes dart up to his health bar, noticing his health had dropped way further than hers. She has thorns, she’s smart. He squints, a small grin appearing on his face.

ID: 109628

BD: 8

6 * 6 = 36 DMG

36 - 47 = 1 DMG

150 - 1 = 149 HP @Jinx

140 - 18 = 122 HP @Dustin

Dustin: HP- 122/140 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%

Edited by Dustin

Jinx stared at the boy with her single eye, and waited. She wouldn’t be the first one to strike in this fight, after all, she must observe before she can fight. Thankfully, the boy solved the issue by charging in and striking at her! She managed to raise her shield and intercept the attacks! Thankfully, she managed to keep her shield up and all she took for it was a single point of damage!

Grinning, she let out a slow breath. She had to remain calm, had to remain strong. She had promised him a duel, and even if she hated the idea of hurting him…He had asked for this! She charged forwards, leading with her shield, before swinging her Rapier at the boy! Using her shield to cover herself, Dustin wouldn’t be able to see the rapier coming until the blade pierced his chest in a single strike. Withdrawing her blade, the girl backed up to see the fruits of her labour. The boy was…

Regret flushed through her! She knew her blade had Paralyze, and a bleed effect…But she knew, both of them had been inflicted on the boy!

“Oh..I-I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…” She flinched as part of her knew she had fully meant to get full use of her sword “I mean…A-are you ok?” She asked, concerned about the wellbeing of her duelling partner…Because, she noticed…Her hp was back to a full 300 due to the regen in her shield as a thought dawned on her, and amused her a little. Hestia had mentioned tanks were best at a war of attrition after all.

Spoiler

ID: 109656

BD: 10 <+2 Crit>. 3<-23>=1 DMG. Bleed and Paralyze activated

Regen Activated

Dustin: HP- 261/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  Paralyzed. Bleed

Jinx: HP 300/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

As the woman’s rapier pieces his chest, one thought courses through the boy’s mind. Well sh*t. This isn’t gonna be easy. He tries to move, but can’t. So she has Paralyze. His eyes dart to his health bar. Oh boy, she has bleed too. This is just delightful. He looks at her, his body still not moving. “I was not expecting that. Holy crap, you’re awesome.” He struggles to say through the paralysis and constant tingling to simulate pain. The red pixels falling from his wound on his chest as he looks at his arms. Come on Dustin, you can’t lose to a tank. All they ever do is stand around. This is just gonna be annoying. He struggles, trying to move, but alas the paralysis was thorough. Wow Kayaba, you’re a prick. “Holy crap, that was rough.” He chuckles. “Whatever happens, don’t hold back.” He blinks. Holding back is the most offensive action you can take. It means you think less of them, so I refuse to let someone hold back when fighting me. He smiles.

Dustin: HP- 251/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  Paralyzed. Bleed

Jinx: HP 300/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

@Jinx

Edited by Dustin

The waves of near panic that rushed through Alisea was somewhat dismissed by the girl when she saw the reaction of her duelling partner. If she’d of been hit with a stun, and was bleeding onto the ground…She’d of panicked, and…well, she wasn’t sure what’d she do. But one of the last actions she’d take the same approach as Dustin.

The boy was still on the ground, and that made him an easy target. But as she took a step forwards, she felt herself hesitate. She didn’t want to hit someone when they were down, but…if he wanted a fight. She had agreed, even if she didn’t feel like it was the right option.

Still, she raised her rapier above her head to strike at the boy…And hesitated. She was about to stab at a person who…had no way to defend himself. Was that…right? She shut her eyes tightly and swung her blade downwards, landing a clean blow onto Dustin.

She took a step back, and slowly opened her eyes to the boy, unaware her HP bar had dropped. She took a deep breath “I…” She shook her head, she shouldn’t be worried…but…She had just attacked a person who couldn’t fight back! “I’m sorry…I didn’t want to hurt you, but I promised..a fight..” The girl wasn’t speaking loudly, but Dustin would be able to hear her regardless.

Id: 109882 BD: 7 <Hit> 1DMG

Dustin: HP- 251/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

Jinx: HP 300/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

The boy's blade begins to glow green as a smile crosses his face. This is gonna be amazing, though getting here was pretty rough, I'm glad I stuck it out. He launches in, reaching a speed to match that of a car, as his green blade flies forward, hitting the girl six times and he uses an uppercut, though this attack barely dents her HP as his drops way further than hers. "You know, I'm beginning to think this fight was a bad idea, but thanks for dueling me." A friendly smile crosses his face as he stops attacking all together, dropping his sword arm and eyeing the girl from a distance that made his reach seem tiny. As a tank she shouldn't be any faster than me, though this game can distort speed and stuff. So I'm gonna have to watch her like a hawk... from a distance. He smiles, locking his eyes on the woman standing a good 10 feet away. "I'm having fun, are you?" He shouts to the girl. This isn't fair if I'm the only one having a good time. His hand tightens around his sword.

Spoiler

ID: 110202

BD: 7

Star Quint Prominence on Jinx

6 * 6 = 36 DMG

36 - 47 = 1 DMG

300 - 1 = 299 HP

251 - 28 = 223 HP

Dustin: HP- 223/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

@JinxHP 300/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

Edited by Dustin

The girl blinked a few times…wait, why had her HP bar taken a hit?! But this was before her opponent had even swung his blade…so why the hell did that occur? Had she missed something?

Caught up in her mind, she barely had time to react to Dustins next attack attempt. Thankfully, she did managed to get her shield up and block the strike. His damage was minimal, and yet, her HP bar had taken a hit…Trying to analise the siuation, the boy had spoken up and caught her attention. He was standing a short distance away from her, and she prepared for him to strike again…yet there was nothing but a smile on his face, despite the fact she was winning their fight.

“I’m just happy to be of assistance” She said calmly. She didn’t like fighting someone, even in a duel setting. However, he had asked and without a valid reason not to…She would help him get stronger, even if she hated herself while doing it. She wouldn’t be a burden!

However, her face shifted into deep thought as she tried to understand where she had taken damage from. It wasn’t his blade, her Regen ability had taken care of that. It wasn’t the bleed, the damage wasn’t syncing up and surely she’d feel if she was inflicted with the bleed effect…Her mind sharprned up as she felt like she could hit herself! Her eye zeroed in on the shield as she raised her own…Did he have Thorns also?! She gritted her teeth as she looked up, right into his eye. So that was his game? A DPS style with thorns attached onto it…Interesting. But this knowledge caused the girl to hesitate on her attack, after all, what else was Dustin hiding from her eye?

Dustin: HP- 223/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

@JinxHP 300/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

• 2 weeks later...

Dustin smiles. I guess she knows I have thorns now. This is gonna be great. He begins to charge his sword art, locking his eyes on the girl in front of him. No way in hell am I missing this time. He lunges in, completely closing the gap between the two of them in an instant, releasing the sword art a moment too early as his blade barely misses her side. "Sh*t." He remarks, knowing he is now wide open for a counter attack. She should take this opportunity. They don't come very often. That is, until his foot hits the ground and he spins to the other side of her. It looked like he had planned that move from the get go. He did, but more of a contingency than an actual plan. So that went better than expected, though she didn't attack. She has to know I have thorns, she doesn't seem like the type to hold back. He clenches his fist around the blade in his hand, Does she think I'm less than her? Does she think she is above me? His eyes fill with anger, then release said anger. There's no way, the calculated attacks, the kind spirit, she doesn't think of me as less than her. A smirk crosses his face.

ID: 110602

BD: 2 + 1 = 3

Miss

223 - 12 = 211 HP

Dustin: HP- 211/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

Edited by Dustin

The girls single eye watched her opponent as she tried to make a decision. If she was being honest, the best way to win this fight would be to stop fighting back. Much ike Hestia taught her, if she allowed her thorns to do the damage for her, she'd win. And yet, that wasn't why the boy had asked her down. He'd wanted a fight! Would she aim for victory, or give the boy what he wanted? 'Well, that's why he asked me here. He said he wanted a fight, and not for me to hold back...Would..."

Her thoughts were cut off as Dustin charged at her! But he missed, and the girl saw her opening! She swung her Rapier with as much power as she could, as much as she hated fighting, she had made him a promise! However, the girls strike didn't connect as the boy spinds as her blade hits nothing but the air where he had been. He was...too fast! 

'I promised him a fight...but i can barely hit him...I'm a burden, even in combat...' 

ID:  110688

BD: 2 <Miss>

Dustin: HP- 211/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

Dustin smiles. So, she won’t hold back. Good. She has no need to, she’ll win even if she comes at me with all she’s got, my Thorns don’t do as much as hers. He begins to think of any attacks that avoid thorns. I’m pretty sure there are ways to avoid thorns on an attack, but it’s very difficult. He spins his blade up, and rests it on his shoulder. “Hey Jinx, I’m getting the vibe that you don’t like fighting. First you apologized for inflicting bleed and paralysis on me and then there’s the part where you’re a tank.” He analyzes her fight style. “But for someone who hates inflicting pain, you sure know what you’re doing. You made it this far, so you have to be awesome.” He chuckles and then runs in, slashing at her with no assist from the system at all. His moves were too natural to be a sword art. He felt comfortable, like he was back in the real world, fighting trees and idiots who tried to fight him.

”I don’t get that many people who will fight me, I’m either too weak, or they hate fighting. You ever need any help with anything and I’ll be there is you ask.” He stays close to her, ready for an attack that may never come to him. But it was a fight, and a fight that isn’t fair isn’t fun.

ID: 110846

Hit

Dustin uses a Basic attack on Jinx

6 - 47 = 1 DMG

211 - 18 = 193 HP

@Dustin: HP- 193/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

Edited by Dustin

The girl watched him carefully as the boy rested his sword on his shoulder, was he...preparing for another strike? He was right however, she hated fighting. She understood it was important and mostly could, but there was something that always got to her. Humans. If the thing she was fighting appeared too human, the guilt was overwhelming. "It's just that...It feels wrong to try and actively hurt another, i feel like a bad person when i attack someone. It's just, part of who i am i suppose" She was certain the boy meant the next part as a compliment, but pain flashed over the girls face as he said it.  She was...good at inflicting pain?! "Y-you think i'm good at...hurting people?"

The girl felt something sharp cut through her, but it wasn't the boys blade. Was that...really who she was? Not just a burden, but someone good at making other people hurt, suffer? The boy ran in, thankfully, all she had to do was take a step back and keep her shield raised, and while she did swing her blade, it managed to miss again. This time, however, she wasn't concerned it hadn't connected. She was more worried about what the boy had said.

'Is this...who i am? Do i like bringing pain and suffering to people' The girl looked up at the boy, and wiped her eye briefly before looking at Dustin. She didn't reply, simple stared at the boy with a raised shield as she kept asking herself that question...Did she enjoy making other people suffer? Because, it's all she seemed to be able to do. 

*Regen Activates, 299 healed to 300*

ID: 110915   BD: 3 <Miss>

@Dustin: HP- 193/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

Dustin noticed she didn’t like the compliment. What was he supposed to do? Take it back? He can’t now it’s too late. Maybe she misunderstood, it’s not that she’s good at hurting people, it’s that she knows how to handle herself in a fight. His head tilts, “I didn’t mean you’re a bad person if that’s what broke your focus. It’s that you can handle yourself. If I were to be fighting with you again, alongside, not against, I wouldn’t have to worry about you just getting killed while I worry about myself.” He tries to rephrase so he doesn’t make her have an identity crisis. It was something he had struggled with before if it was what he thought it was. She either has to accept it, or deny it. All I can do is help. “When I was fighting alongside my brother, I always worried about whether or not he was okay, that’s what got him killed. With you however, I know you can handle something if I can handle it, so I can trust that you’ll survive. Despite you hating fighting, you’re pretty good at it. That’s what I meant to say, sorry if I worried you.” His blade flips around. These attacks are little more than a mosquito bite to her, and that’s okay, soon I’ll be able to break every inch of that stupid armor. He pushes one foot into the ground and jumps over her, slashing into her back with nothing more than a basic attack. Or at least, that’s what he had hoped would happen. The blade slams into her armor, letting out a loud clang as he looks confused for a second. Nothing I can do I guess, time for me to lose. He smiles, stopping completely and standing still, waiting for a rapier to go right through his chest.

ID: 110929

Hit

Dustin used basic attack on Jinx

6 - 47 = 1 DMG

193 - 18 = 175 HP

@Dustin: HP- 175/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

@JinxHP 300/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

Edited by Dustin

The girl, at this point, wanted to stop the fight. The boy was right, all she did was cause pain, it was all she was good at doing. She caused pain to her parents, her friends...everyone. She looked up as he started speaking, and...wait? She could...handle herself? W-what did that even mean? 

Listening more to the boy, the more she realize she was...being nice to her. He felt confident in her as an ally, having her at his side. Maybe, her fighting was good then? If he truly trusted her like this, then maybe...others did too? She smiled softly. She had no choice, now she HAD to win this fight to prove a point. He wanted to rely on her...

"Then i'll show you. I am a reliable ally for you, f-for...everyone in the guild. I promised you a fight, and...as much as i hate fighting you're right...I need to prove myself, to keep everyone safe!" The girl took a commanding step forwards, and thrust her Rapier through the boys chest! Withdrawing it as quickly as she could, she would watch the boy drop as her Paralyze, and bleed, status effects took place. Regret washed over her face, but unlike before, she made no move to help the boy up. Even if it pained her to do so, she'd...made him a promise. "T-this is..my promise, i'll fight with...no regrets" 

ID: 110981    BD: 10 <Crit, +2>  1DMG. Bleed and Paralyze Applied

@Dustin: HP- 175/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

@JinxHP 291/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

Dustin had done it. A match, no holds barred, with a tank. He was happy. Ecstatic even. This is what it feel like... this is what it feels like to know that you did your best, lost, but you still had fun. A smile crosses his face as his eyes close and a single tear rolls down. Remembering back to that night he lost his brother, he saw the most horrifying thing ever. He saw his brother smiling, knowing he did everything he could to stay alive, right as the man drove a sword through his chest. That’s why I have to get stronger. That’s why I have to fight all the monsters, slay all the enemies, and rise to the top. Nothing I can do but push to the end and keep going. I’ve said this before, but thanks. There’s no way for you to know how much a fight like this means to me.” He falls limp to the ground, not knowing how to flip the odds in his favor. The rapier has pierced his chest, activating the bleed effect and the paralysis effect. Nothing he could do but wait for his health hit the yellow as he watched the sky above him. “So... how does it feel?” He asks, wanting to shift his head to see his ally. “How does it feel to be my favorite person in the guild?” He stares at the clouds floating around above him, and thinks to himself. Probably nothing too serious, I mean, I’m not super important to the guild, nor to Aincrad. He smiles, content with the loss as his HP slowly ticks down towards the halfway mark.

175 + 2 (battle healing) - 12 (bleed Damage) = 165 HP

@Dustin: HP- 165/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

@JinxHP 291/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>

This was a far too familiar sight, Dustin on the ground as her Rapier applied its paralyze and bleed. She hated he was in pain, even if he'd wanted the fight, to know she was the one that was causing it left a very poor taste in her mouth. But, this wasn't the first time she'd injured another player. But back then, she'd been sharp enough to know it was her life or theirs, but this wasn't even a fight to the death anymore. But...Ohhh, a fight to test out strength. 

"I'm mostly just happy to be of help...I remember my first battle against players, i was...terrified. But, it's nice to know not everyone is out to get me..." The girl walked over to the boy, and raised her rapier above her head "I'm...sorry for this, but...I promised you a fight" She said, before swinging her Rapier down at the boy. The blow connected, and once again, she spotted it. Paralyze. She looked at her weapon with her curious eye. She had been about to ask a question, right ash she got asked one...wait. his...favourite?!

She felt stunned, equally to the boy at her feet. How the...but, why would he even...? Did he like her before today, or was it the fight or...Why would SHE be his favourite! She couldn't find words to reply, simply staring at the boy with a confused look on her face. 

*Regen applies, Basic Strike, Throns Applies, Paralyze applies*

ID: 111052  BD: 8 1DMg Dealt, Paralyze applied* 

@Dustin: HP- 164/280 | EN- 22/28 | DMG- 6 | MIT- 23 | ACC- 1 | EVA- 1 | THRN- 9 | BH- 1%  <Bleed>

@JinxHP 287/300 | EN 30/30 | 47 MIT | 2 THRNS <18dmg> | 1 RGN <5Hp> | 2 Para <8-10> | 1 BLD <9-10, 12DMG>