Completion Requirements:

- 20 Posts Minimum.
-Must defeat 2 Nepents per player.
- Nepent Variant must be defeated.

Nepent Information:

HP: 7
Mitigation: 0
Damage: 3

2 Nepents spawn for each player in the participating party.

Nepent Variant Information:
Nepent Variant is a Quest Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 15
Mitigation: 5
Damage: 10
Nepent Variant ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 10

Drops the quest item <Nepent's Ovule> on an LD roll of 12 or higher, failure will have you fight the normal Nepents again until another Variant spawns. This loot roll must be separate from the attack roll that defeats it. Failure to find the <Nepent's Ovule> will result in the players having to fight the Normal Nepents again, to draw out an additional Variant Nepent.

Rewards:

2 Skill Points

Jinx looked at the board in front of her…It had taken her many minutes just to understand what its purpose was, and even more to decide if she wanted to use it. While she liked her guild, and everyone who supposed her within her, she did want to branch out a little to other people. And these boards, where you posted for help, was one of them.

She had written something up, and while she could do the quest alone…she didn’t want to take the risk. Pleased with what she had written, she put the post up on the board and took a step back. Looking around, the eye-patched girl found a bench and sat down. Now, it had become a waiting game…And in that, the girl started to daydream…after all, why wouldn’t you?

The message on the board was:

‘Hello! I am looking to do the ‘Secret Medicine of the Forest’ quest on the first floor. However, not only am I unsure where I am going, but I’d rather not take the risk and have at least one person come with me! Message me, or come and meet me. I’m going to be near the board on the first floor. I am wearing an eye-patch. Hope to see you soon!’

Following the beginning of another uneventful day of wandering, Muninn had made her way back to the Town of Beginnings in search of something to do. She knew her brother wouldn't approve of her wandering if he was here - he'd probably demand to go with her. But she could take care of herself! It's not like she fought much anyway. 
She walked along the streets for a while, watching people go about their business. There was always something interesting happening! That guy thought he was drunk, and the bartender was kicking him out for ruining the atmosphere. What a dumbass! She giggled before skipping along, looking for the next best thing that caught her eye. 
It was with this searching that she finally found something. A small, eye-patched girl, sticking a note on the request board. Muninn hurried up to it before anyone else could, and yanked the paper off. She looked at it quizically, the reading taking a second longer than it probably should have... before pocketing it and going over to the girl, who had sat herself on a bench nearby. She was sleeping, it looked like, and while Muninn's first instinct was to draw something on her face, she restrained herself. She pulled out the paper and tapped the girl on the head with it. "Excuse me?" she asked sweetly, waiting for some kind of response. She held up the paper. "Are you still looking for someone?

@Jinx

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~ 

Level: 1
Health: 20 | Energy: 2
DMG: 4 | 

Skills:

Combat skills:
►N/A

Weapon skills:
►<<Dagger>> [5/50]: Rank 1 ~ Novice 

Armor skills:
►N/A

Extra skills:
►N/A

Utility Skills:
►N/A

Modifiers:
► N/A

Inventory
»[Equipped] [Rare T1 Dagger] Steel Dagger: +2 DMG 

Battle Ready: 
» [3x] Starter Healing Potions: +50 HP 

Edited by Muninn

Jinx’s mind was far from the prison of Sword Art Online…Instead, the girl saw a battlefield! Rocks crashing down as an army of Griffons and Dragons charges, their wings flared out, charging towards the unknown enemy as catapults lobbed stones into the air in an attempt to knock them out of the sky itself! On the lead Griffon, a beautiful boy with dark cropped brown hair and glowing emerald green eyes raised his legendary blade into the air and yelled…  "Excuse me?in a feminine…voice? Huh?

The girl slowly opened her eye, her daydream falling apart as she looked at the girl who had dragged her away from her mental playground. She didn’t understand, until her own note was lifted into vision.

“Oh..y-es I am” she said to the white-haired girl, but made no attempt to stand up “My names Alisea, and…well, I’d probably get lost if I went alone…” She smiled sheepishly at the other girl who had offered to joni her “So, you want to come along with me…r-right?” She asked, despite the fact the other girl had approached her, the dullness in her mind had yet to put two and two together.