[ PP - F01 ] Purposely on Accident w/ Jun

Crowds of people wished by as the brunette rushed her way through the Town of Beginnings. He could’ve just asked for a simple task but noo... the bloody bastard had to send me on a senseless goose chase! I swear to god, I might as well quit this bloody quest right now. The girl fumed as she rounded the corner. Honestly, a simple fetch quest could’ve done it. For all I know, this could be a bloody- Her thoughts were cut off as she collided with something solid. When did they put a wall here? She recoiled backwards and frowned. This isn’t a bloody wall. “Uh, sorry. My bad, I guess...?” She raised a brow quizzically. Wait a second, how is this my fault? I’m not standing behind a corner! This should be his fault, not mine. The player groaned inwardly and massaged her forehead. I’m getting another pointless headache again. I curse thee universe!

@Jun

Awakening to a ray of beams hitting him across his face, Jun slowly lifts himself up from the ground and sat against the wall. 'Jesus.. My head is pounding.. How long has passed by..' He felt as if his body was in a weakened state, but he was able to gather his strength in a matter of seconds and got back onto his feet. 'I guess after all that hectic mess since the beginning, I should probably see what is the recent update. Last I heard.. There were a few players going to take on the first floor boss..' Jun made his way out the alleyway and as soon as his eyes could adjust, he felt the weight of another person crashing into him. He fell back onto his back and clicked his tongue. "Tsk.. You came out of nowhere." He replied in a soft tone, before brushing the dirt off himself. He took a glance at the player and realized that she was not a level one player. 'Time.. Has gone by.. Too much..' He sighed before standing up and offered his hand out to the player. "I apologize for suddenly crashing into you. Still a little discombobulated."

@Kirbs

She looked at him hesitantly before grabbing his hand. Pulling herself up, she brushed off her lap and gave a small smile. “It’s okay. Part of it was my fault anyway. I’m the one that should be sorry.” She fell into an awkward silence as she just kind of stood there. Well. He doesn’t necessarily seem like a threat. His gear looks a tiny bit low leveled than me. Ugh, who am I kidding? I’m only leveling flippin’ seven! I literally have no right to talk- think about this stuff.Her mind went blank again as she fell into another period of silence. Deciding that the quietness was unbearable, she decided to speak up. The girl chuckled sheepishly before asking, “So, do you live around here or something? I don’t think I’ve seen you around. You’re a new face.” The brunette smiled softly at the stranger. Please don’t think I’m a stalker, please don’t think I’m a stalker.

@Jun

A long pause between the two almost made Jun uncomfortable, but he had no idea how to speak to anyone. ‘I--I am not used to talking to someone like this.. I usually skip out on conversation unless I could type it out.’ He sort of just looked down on his feet and tapped his boots against the cobblestone floors, before he heard the player speak before him. “Uh, no I do not live here. I actually just came out of there.” Jun pointed towards the direction of the alleyway and realized that since time has passed by, he was still a level one player. ‘That could be the reason why she has never seen me before.. I was never around when anything has happened..’ He took a breath and smiled back at the player, “Yeah, I was.. Just in the town and wanted to see what was new. How about you? Do you live around here?” He returned the question back.

@Kirbs

“Oh,” she blinked as she stared at the alleyway. That’s not shady. She chuckled nervously and reverted her attention back on the stranger. “Nah, I was just here for...” Her mind went blank as she trailed off. What am I here for? Crap, I totally forgot what I was doing here. “I don’t know actually. I forgot,” she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. “But no, I live on the third floor. I have a nice little shop up there. It’s not much but it’s home I guess,” Kirbs shrugged, the idea of giving away her home location to a complete stranger barely scathed by her.

It’s too late to back out now. I’d feel weird if I just say goodbye. “Uhm. Do you want to get some coffee... or tea, or whatever the people in your home country drank. It could be my treat.” She felt her eye twitch as she said that. Why did I say that? I thought I was broke, dammit brain!

@Jun

Jun paused for a moment to collect his thought, but he was still trying to come to terms that time has still gone by him so quickly. 'She lives on the third floor.. That means the first and second floor boss are taken down.. How far did they progress and without any levels on me, my combat will not be any good.' When the player finished her sentence, he gave her a small smile. "The third floor, huh? That sounds like a nice area to be settled down in." Jun was never the type to stay put in one location, but he had to quickly find a way to increase his levels and move onto the next floor. 'If she is on the third floor, maybe she has some ideas on how to grind out the first floor.. Then again, what if she already thinks I am not a level one..'

Just before he could finish his thought, the player in front of him invited him out to coffee or tea. 'The people of my home country, huh? Haha I guess she does not realize that I grew up around people only drinking alcohol.' He could not help it, as a smile grew on his face. "You know what? I'll take you up on that. I prefer tea over coffee. I'll make sure to return the favor someday."

@Kirbs

She nodded her head enthusiastically, “Uh huh, it’s really nice there. Sunny, bunch of flowers, and it has cool architecture. But I get bored of pretty pink flowers every now and then, guess that’s why I’m here.” She shrugged her shoulders and gestures him to follow her. “I think I know a good place around here. It’s pretty cheap too.” I think I’m killing my wallet... “So you like tea, huh? God, tea was literally the thing foreigners first thought when they came to my country, I never liked it though. It’s weird enough that an English woman doesn’t like tea, but I don’t like hot drinks in general,” she made a face as she drew her words carefully. “I was more of a soda kind of person, but iced tea was okay I guess. Where are you from anyway, if you don’t mind me asking?” She turned to him with a curious expression.

@Jun

'An entire floor that seems like it is in the middle of spring season, huh? I guess it is not too strange that the theme of each floor will change as we slowly progress.' Jun tapped his chin, but soon realized he had to find a place to live for a while. 'Without any source of income, I have to really sleep outdoors.. But I know that I am safe in the city, as long as I do not drop below zero health points.' He walked beside the player and smiled, as the two slowly make their way to their destination. "Well, I would not say I absolutely love tea. I just prefer it more than I prefer coffee. It just does not have the right taste for me. I grew up around people who have alcohol way too much." Jun rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously. 'Oh jeez.. I can't believe I am able to keep up a conversation with anyone!' He sighed in relief, before turning his head towards the player. "I am from Seoul. Uhh.. It's in South Korea. Although, my last name is of Japanese descent. I am still Korean!" He replied. "How about you? You have such a weird accent, I have not heard it from the States before. Are you not American?" He added.

@Kirbs

Why is this feel like the first time I’ve actially had a normal conversation with someone? No orange player, no dude constantly giving me cookies, no weird people! Is this what it feels like to be normal? “Eh. I think tea and coffee were ruined for me when my tongue went numb for a day. I think I drank really, really hot coffee. And, yeah. That was not good. Alchohol, huh. I don’t know, there were basically pubs around every street corner where I lived,” She gave an amusing smile to him as she headed towards the cafe. “Oh, Korean? You’re the first, that’s kind of weird actually.” She commented, blinking. “Oh, me? Yeah, I’m not like those Yankees. I was born in London. My mother is Japanese though. So I guess I’m half Japanese? I don’t even know if she’s purely Japanese.” She shifted to another conversation starter. “So how is it in South Korea? I heard it’s growing pretty rapidly... well, I guess I heard it two years ago, but that’s besides the point.”

@Jun

Jun chuckled a little at her comment of burning her tongue, "It's okay, I am not much of drinking alcohol. I usually just have a cup of water whenever there are parties at my house. I don't even throw the parties, it is usually my parents!" He continued to walk by her side, as he looked down on his finger-less gloves, "I am the first Korean you have met? Well technically, I am half Korean. My other half is actually Japanese!" He could not help but smile at her. "London, huh? I have never traveled there before. It must be really nice."  Jun had a moment to take in the information given to him, 'W--Wait, it has been two years since the incident? Time has definitely gone by.' He took a glance around the town, as he never really got to take a full glimpse of how everything really looked. "Uhhh.. I have been there most of my life and to be honest. When I left for the States to study abroad. I sort of missed it. The Americans called it.. Home sick. Yeah I was home sick!" He told her before asking, "How is London? Is it worth it if I were to travel there?"

@Kirbs

“Psh. I was too introverted to be any good at parties. Whenever my parents had one, I just kind of... stood or sat there, bleh. That was not a good time for little ol’ Kirbs.” She waved her hand off and sighed. “So you’re a half Jap too. At least we have something in common, I guess.” Kirbs shrugged her shoulders and looked up. “It’s honestly pretty boring. Apart from the cool land marks you see, there’s not really much to it. It’s nice for travel though if you’re visiting. Oh, you lived in the states? I’ve been to the states a few times. I forgot why we were there but it was nice there. Darling, I think everyone is homesick at this point,” she laughed humorously. As they neared the cafe, she tugged on his arm and she pointed to the cafe not too far away from them. “It’s that one.”

@Jun

"Haha, I never said I really enjoyed the party. I was more focused on my education and most likely playing a ton of games." Jun smiled, as he rubbed the back of his head. 'Kirbs, huh? What a unique name? I guess it must be a London thing.' The sun was shining as bright as it was since the announcement of the death game, but as Jun continued to examine all the buildings, he felt like he was still at home. "Cool landmarks, huh? I guess I'll have to visit some people from London." He replied to her, but knew he had no one outside of Seoul. 'Guess taking a vacation is sort of out of the picture right now. I will have to get out of this nightmare, before progressing my life.' Jun felt a tug on his arm and glanced over to where Kirbs pointed. "Looks like we're almost there." He replied.

@Kirbs

“It depends on what the party was for.” Her eyes lit up. “Oh, oh. Are you a gamer? I mean, I guess I am. But the games I play might not be your average thing a person would play on a daily basis but I mean, it’s fun to play...” She rambled on for a few more seconds before grinning sheepishly. “Do you know Nintendo.” She scoffed. “Of course you know Nintendo, everyone knows Nintendo. So you know the Kirby series, that’s where my good ol’ name comes from. Ah, Kirby. I wish I can eat food that fast, would’ve saved me loads of time anyway.” She nodded her head. “Yeah, you should. It’s an interesting place to go.” She pulled him to the cafe and her smile got wider. “Uh, table for two. Outside please.” The waiter guided them to a small table. Plopping herself down on a chair, she sighed. “Ugh, I don’t want to stand up every again.”

@Jun

"Haha, yeah I am a gamer! I mean playing a specific game genre does not make you any less of a gamer. Also you are here, which is a game that a lot of us are playing! So as far as I know, you are a gamer too!" Jun smiled, noticing that she was really into her thoughts when talking about him being into games. 'It really is nice to find someone to talk to.. Even if she did bump into me, haha. I guess talking to people is not as bad as I thought it would be.' He continued to listen to her ramble about where the origin of her name is from and he realized, "Oh, I completely forgot. I have your name, but you do not have mine. I go by the name Jun." Completely embarrassed about his action, he bowed down to her and lifted his head up. As soon as he could get a reply, Kirbs had already pulled him into the cafe and got a table for them. Jun plopped himself down on the chair and felt relieved as he could relax again. "Haha, I guess we are both on the same boat. Really tired from all that." He smiled nervously, 'Even though I am more relieved that she did not notice my bow! I should really break that habit.'

@Kirbs

She smiled at the thought. “Maybe you’re right.” Kirbs have a soft laughter to herself as she sighed. Well, at least someone finally gets it! God dang, I feel like no one would’ve thought about that crap. “Jun, huh? Isn’t that a common Korean name? Interesting.” She shrugged her shoulders.

She looked at the menu and pondered. “Yeah, I guess we are,” she mused as her eyes skimmed over the paper. “What do you want? I’ll just have the sweetest iced tea here,” she closed the menu with a snap and grinned up at the waiter. The waiter— which she was sure was an NOC— scribbled down her order on a pale yellow notebook and turned to Jun. “So, what are you doing inside the lovely game of SAO?” She said sarcastically, tilting her head quizzically at the player across from her. “I mean, that was a stupid question... just wanted to know!”

@Jun

Jun leaned back against his chair, tipping himself backwards and glanced through the menu. "I have not met a ton of people in Korea named Jun, but I have met a few people online with that name." He spotted the chrysanthemum tea that he was craving. 'Ah, I can finally have chrysanthemum.. It's been a while since I had this.' He looks over at the waitress and turned the menu towards her, pointing at the chrysanthemum.

He smiled at Kirbs, "That's not a stupid question. It is still a good question to ask." He tapped on his chin and thought about his answer before looking back at Kirbs, "Well, I heard about Sword Art Online on some threads. I am really into video games, especially MMOs and RPGs." He paused for a moment, 'I--I can't tell her that I just sit in my room and try to be the best player around.. I would sound cocky.. Unless that is how I should be acting?' Jun cleared his throat and chocked before he could answer. "Ahem.. I.. Uh.. I was just looking for a challenge!" He quickly respond in a panic.

@Kirbs

“Oh,” she thought for a moment. “I guess I hear it around a lot then. Why’d you pick that name? Not to be rude or anything, but it sounds kind of boring,” she let out a forced and nervous laugh. 

“A challenge? Well, I guess you found it,” she chuckled and looked at her palms. “Honestly, I was never really into MMOs and VR, and honestly, I find it better behind the screen. I have to admit though, virtual reality is hella cool stuff,” she looked up and smiled at Jun. “So! What have you been doing for the past two years? Not much, I assume...” She paused, “but you had to be doing something! Wait, you know what? I may not be a high leveled player of that crap, but I can certainly help you with stuff. What do you say? If you ever need any help, just ring me, okay?” Kirbs swiped through her menu and sent a friend request to him. “I’ll message you if I ever need help.” She looked up and smiled at the waitress who returned with both of their drinks on a tray. Her eyes brightened as her tea was placed in front of her. “I can do a decent amount of damage, but don’t go picking those high leveled quests.”

@Jun

'Boring, huh? She could be onto something, but this name was the first nickname I ever really picked out my entire life. I mean it would be a pretty great name when I am at the top, right? Jun, the Destroyer!' Jun chuckled at himself with the thoughts he had. "Well, Kirbs. You are right, it sounds pretty bland! But one day, I will be on top and the only Jun you will know is me!" He said, as he poses with a victory stance.

He cleared his throat and sat back down against his chair, "To be quite honest with you, I have yet to find anything challenging yet." He averts his eyes with a nervous smirk. 'I mean.. I technically have not even started a single quest or slain a single monster.' But when the question of what he has been doing for two years, he froze up. "Uh.. Two years, huh? I sort of just bounced around the town for a while. Never really stepped foot outside the town yet. As you can see." He replied, pointing at his low-leveled gear. 'Although my armor is of a rare type, I heard there were gears that go beyond tiers. Right now I have to focus on perfecting my tier one gear.' A window slowly faded into his sight and saw that he had received a friend request. He stared at the window before tapping on the accept button. "Haha, I am quite the hardcore player. So I might just be dragging you around some quests just to make me even stronger!" He smiled at her, as the drinks were being placed on the table. "Don't worry, I won't let you die!" He exclaimed.

@Kirbs

She let out a small laugh at his burst of confidence, but gripped her cup tighter. “You still have lots to learn, young grasshopper. Trust me, you’ve seen nothing yet.” She winked at him, continuing, “once you start doing those quests with mobs, you won’t want to stop. It’s actually quite fun and addicting to do it.” She took a sip of her tea and folded with the straw. “Plus, to be at the top, you’ll have to get past the Almighty Kirbs!” 

She leaned back into her chair with a playful grin. “You’ll see soon enough, young grasshopper. I think my teammate almost died a few days ago. But we killed the mob just in time.” And we didn’t even get the stupid drop. She sweatdropped at the thought. “Oh yeah? Good luck, man. I’ll carry your ‘hardcore’ arse!” She huffed cockily. “Puh-lease. You’re the one that needs protecting, mister!”

@Jun

Haha, I feel like my confidence is out of control.. Maybe it’s that particular high that people get when they accomplish something great.’ Jun smiles at Kirbs, “The Almighty Kirbs? That should be a walk in the park!” He jokingly said, as he took a sip from his drink. There was no way he could take on Kirbs at this moment, but he had to become stronger. ‘I’ll come back stronger than ever, just you wait!’ He could not contain his smile, his very first friend on Sword Art Online.

Jun also leaned back against his chair and looked up at the ceiling. “Your teammate almost died? Man that would be quite terrifying for your teammate, huh?” He tapped on his chin, pondering what his next step was. ‘She is not wrong either.. I would need her to protect me in order for me to take on harder quests.. But she will eventually find my actual level unless I catch up to her.’ He sits up right and looks at Kirbs, “Me? I do not need the protecting!” He jokingly said.

He stood up and looked directly at Kirbs, "This is where we should part ways! I am going to need to do a few things before I can actually meet up with you again. Let's hope our paths cross again." He smiles at her and pushes his chair in. 'Let's hope that we do see each other again, Kirbs.

REWARD:
@Jun [1 SP | 200 Col]

@Kirbs [1 SP | 200 Col]

@Kirbs

Edited by Jun