[Floor 1-OP] To build a force it requires momentum first

I step onto the first floor as i get myself ready to do what needs to be done starting with this one to get the most vulnerable of players knowledgeable about the dangers of the two people who they might think is safe instead being dangerous. Looking down at the various rather large amount of hand written notes i have had to make about names, appearances, weapon of choice, and approximate player build. It was a rather long couple nights of writing and gathering things that i need. 'I might trust Ennakai slightly with getting information out, but i need to be ready for the fact that she is just a low leveled player she might not be able to get the information out to everybody of Aincrad only a possibly select few.' I think to myself calmly as i start making my way towards the questing bulletin board to put up the information i have about my two killers that i need to have dealt with in some fashion before they put even more people in danger.

'First Hidden unleashing a psychopath unto the world. Than Pinball cutting off and abusing what strength he could have in attacking tier one players with a sword...which is strange, but i can't allow that to stand if he is willing to attack the lower leveled players.' Arriving at the quest bulletin board one of the first places most people would look for either information or info about quests i put up my own piece of paper and make sure it sticks to the board as i nod my head at the information that is displayed.

(Information that is on the flier is located here: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17311-apds-wanted-list/)

Mace walks around on the first floor seeing people walk around doing all kinds of things. On her back was a 4 feet shield with two golden wings and a Mace in the middle, And some beginner Heavy armor. slowly making my way over to the plaza. It was, even more, busier here, But it was the only option for quest and information. once walking up to the bulletin board she sports a person hanging something up, slowly making her way to the thing the player hang down she took a good read at it, it was about people being hunted for their crimes. It was something that seemed a bit like her mother's job as she was finding criminals. Mace took a look at the thing again before walking up to the player tapping on her shoulder. "Sorry If I bother you, did you hang up those things about the criminals?" Mace said sounding very dry and without any Emotion on her face.

"If so, I would like to help look for them... Not that I need to, I'm just weak... But... I just want to make it saver... Not for anyone special or anything," Mace said sounding a bit nervous now and her face showed a bit off not fear but more nervous look. It was just Mace her nature to deny everything and even more, but sure she was not good at making friends or even opening up to anyone, and how could she really trust anyone at all.

@Hestia

Looking over as i hear a voice starting to speak to me i would look towards the girl with armor that is definitely of that similar to a tank in the making as i grin ever so slightly rather happy to see such a role on this floor since not many take up that path, and subsequently causing others to suffer in the long run when it comes time for the frontlines. I listen patiently towards the girl as i nod my head once and awhile to show that i am listening as the familiar at my side a lion with fur as white as the snow and wings as black as the night rests by my feet laying down. My name is Hestia miss and i was the one who put that sign up since i need to make sure that such people get what they deserve for what they have done to infringe on peoples safety. As the piece of paper says i am part of the Aincrad police department specifically the leader of it. Glancing once more along the players gear seeing that it is rather ornate in design doesn't equate to level as i can think rather vividly of the killer pinball wearing simple gear for being strong himself. If i may ask how would you like to help out? Since if you aren't high enough level to face these people i wouldn't recommend trying to find them either besides keeping your eyes peeled for any orange crystals since that means they are dangerous. I ask in a curious tone of voice towards the girl keeping in mind her words of calling herself weak either out of self-confidence issue or just stating a fact.

@Mace

Sky appeared on the first floor. He wanted to go... well, see the monument. He needed to see.... see if Eatos was still on that list... He knew she would be. But... he couldn't help it. He needed to check. He had managed to get a break from Alisea for today, well.... More so this morning. She was still at his shop, sleeping with his familiar. He... did feel a little weird without her here, but, he had a feeling it would be alright. Then, he saw someone he hadn't... really hoped he wouldn't see. Hestia. She was pasting up flyers everywhere, though it did make him curious. She was... standing with another girl, who had a pretty big shield. She was talking to her about... Criminals? He walked over, having a look at the two posters on the quest bulletin board. He saw a name there.... A name that... that...

"You... son of....." He said to himself, loudly enough that anyone nearby could probably hear him and know what he was going to finish. "HESTIA, IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!" He yells at her from the crowd, pointing at the poster of Pinball. He was furious, he had no idea if this was true or not.

Flinching back ever so slightly at the rather loud voice that breaks a rather peaceful conversation i glance towards the familiar voice to see the leader of the guardians guild as i than glance towards where he is pointing and looks at Pinball than back to him as the two pieces quickly click together as i just give him a rather peaceful calm look hiding my own sadness of having to tell this to him. Stryder. This sadly isn't a joke. Pinball had been spotted with a orange crystal presumably he has had it for awhile. When i came onto the scene i had seen Pinball having chop off the hand of Dustin and than proceed to run away when i showed up. I can only assume he knew what my only course of action i would have to take regarding Pinball's actions that i observed. I am sorry to say stryder but the old Pin that we know might be gone it is kinda why i want him captured for interrogation rather than thrown in the nearest jail cell. I want him to defend himself to tell me why he killed someone if it was self-defense somehow or if it was pre-meditated as it states. I say calmly towards the fellow frontliner and former guild leader of the criminal as i take a step forward and place a hand onto his shoulder if he would let me and speak in a soft hushed voice. There are people here Stryder take a few calm breathes for me okay? I know it's hard from being a former guild member and most likely a friend of yours. Just take a few calming breathes okay? I say in a gentle tone of voice.

@Stryder

Finishing his very first quest, Jun is eager to get back into the mix of things. As he began walking around the Town of Beginning, he stumbles upon a flier that has wanted posters on them. ‘Wait a minute.. I have not seen these before. These are recent. Hidden.. A Psychopath?’ Jun shivers as the sight of some maniac running around killing people. ‘P--Pinball? Heh.. That’s a funny name. I wonder what he has do-’ He felt fear run through the course of his body and nervously smirks at the flier. ‘Killing tier one players, huh? I better keep myself clear of these dangerous players. Otherwise I would be left behind like some data.’ He gulps and places the flier into his inventory for keepsake. Suddenly a loud burst of sound hit him out of nowhere, Jun quickly turns around instinctively and his eyes widen. ‘I--It’s him.. The tier one killer.. Why is he in the town? I thought it would be protected by the guards of this town.. Tch.. The first floor is filled to the brim with low leveled players..’ Jun took a deep breath to make sure to watch the event unfold in front of him, he did not want to make a scene and get himself in some trouble as well.

There was another player walking towards him in a calm manner and Jun felt more relaxed. ‘That must be the Aincrad Police. As long as I just keep my distance, I should be fine.’ It seemed like some players has taken notice of the disturbance Pinball had made, but Jun slowly backed away into the alley to watch from afar. ‘He chopped off a player’s hand off? Are you kidding me? This day is not a good start for me.’ He nervously laughs it off, but continues to watch from afar.

@Hestia @Mace @Stryder

December 2, 2025

"Shiro, look." She felt him tug on the hand that had been clinging to his arm, and she looked, her gaze following the direction he had pointed out to her. A group of four players - larger than the average group - all gathered around the quest bulletin board. From the gaps between the players, Mishiro could just make out the object of their attention. Yellowish paper. Large capital letters spelling out the word 'WANTED' printed on top. There were two of them. Her heart dropped but she let Roman gently pull her along. "Sorry, can we check it out? This is the first time I've seen Wanted posters in the quest bulletin, so it has to be serious."

She followed after him quietly. She recalled the orange player - her friend - whom she'd met on the river just the other day. His cursor, his status as a frontliner, and then the Wanted posters? It couldn't be a coincidence. The newly-formed police department of Aincrad was now officially hunting him down. "Aniki?" she called out to her companion. He looked over his shoulder. "Nothing."

"Sorry, sorry. Did I kill the mood?" He turned and patted her head. Mishiro looked up at him, her vision slightly obscured by her now messed-up hair falling over her eyes. Those gentle green eyes. Mishiro looked down, her cheeks slightly flushed. He didn't know what she was hiding. "I know we went out to have fun, but this'll just take a few moments, okay? Someone needs to inform the squad." He took his hand off her head and they continued to walk. She was all the more dreading his reaction. Roman knew Pinball, too. "Ah, I know! I'll buy you your favorite ice cream flavor later..."

Mishiro couldn't hold back her smile.

They neared the bulletin board and Mishiro pushed gently past a blue-haired girl with a large shield. Hidden. Pinball. The former needed to be jailed, the latter needed for questioning. Signed, Aincrad Police Department. 

She hardly heard the hooded player's outburst, nor Roman's question.

[ooc: takes place after this thread. anyone is free to talk to either mishiro or roman. also, @Jun, stryder is not pinball. unless he's misunderstanding things, it's best to edit your post before anyone responds to it]

It wasn't a joke... Pinball had killed someone, and had gone after someone who was in his guild.. Pinballs own family. That bastard... Sky was furious, he gripped his fists as hard as he could, it was obvious he wanted to punch something as hard as he could.

"First, i lose my best friend Eatos, now, someone i trusted, someone i welcomed into my own guild, into my own GODDAMN FAMILY...." He says, his whole body shaking with uncontrollable anger. As hestia said however, the reason behind it was unknown... Though he still didn't believe in this. It was wrong, there was no circumstance this could be fair.

"If his cursor is orange, it was pre meditated. Can't be self defense if you hit first, and either way, Pinball is stronger than that. He could just have easily stunned the guy and gone on his way, i can't even take him down anymore..." He said to Hestia, before looking her in the eyes. "Hestia. I don't care, about all the sh1t that happened between us recently. Me getting angry at you..... I'm not strong enough to take that bast ard down myself, i need you to help me." He says to her, no longer sounding angry, or sad. He was simply... dissapointed, but he had a conviction now. He had something to set his mind on... For now... Until the loss of Eatos hit him agian. He really wished... she was here, he might have been able to do something. Did he even know about her death...

@Hestia

Dustin makes his way through the crowd, noticing the commotion caused by his guild leader. He reaches the player who had helped him so many times, saved him from his enemies and even himself. "I'm helping you hunt Pinball." He says with a stern look on his face. "I've made up my mind, and there's no changing it." He says, turning to Stryder. "I should probably stay out of this, but Pinball needs to be stopped, and I'm gonna be the one to stop him." He claims. I have no place in this world or the real one, I'd be better off dead. That's why I need this, I need to find a place in this world. The boy looks at the ground. All I have left is Ennakai, I'm gonna leave Pinball with less. He slides his hands into his pockets, pulling out a cookie. His first bite is taken, then he pulls out two more, offering them to the tank and his guild leader. "They're super good, I bought them from Neopolitan's shop." He nods, taking yet another bite from his cookie, and turning to the other players and offering them cookies as well.

@Stryder @Hestia @Mace @Jun

Kirbs whistled as she come in front of a crowd. Oi, what is this commotion about? She peeked over tall heads and sighed. Bloody hell. She mumbled a curse and slithered her way through the bodies of players. “Oh, player killers.” She squinted at some of the familiar and unfamiliar faces. I’m bored anyway. She came up from behind Dustin and nudged him with her shoulder. “Excuse me, but I was the true victim of that who ordeal. Do you know how hard it was to keep virtual barf in my mouth? Can I barf? I need answers to my impossible questions, Dustin!” She crossed her arms and gave him an amused look.

Kirbs was just about to blabber some more before she spotted a familiar mop of hair. “Tea buddy!” She crouched down and pointed at Jun. Dashing over to him, she grinned. “What’s up? It’s been a while, huh? How you been?”

@Jun @Dustin

(I guess this is before Arabian Nights and after Kirbs meets Jun)

I look around as i start seeing players gathering around only one flier location for what i have planned for every settlement across Aincrad's walls till their would be no more safe space for killers to run away towards except for people who support them and might go down similar paths. 'I won't arrest those who support their friends but knowing who supports them will allow me an easy chance to just track them down and keep an eye on players of interest who could go rogue in the future.' I think to myself as i look around to the gathered players and nods my head with a small smile across my face as i mentally start making check boxes within my head as i look around to the gathered ensemble. I nod my head towards Dustin in understanding before i look towards Stryder and just nods my head towards him as well. I know that you want to hunt Pinball that is why i am doing what i am. I am getting Aincrad put against Pinball and Hidden. We are just two people leading our guild and doing our best to make our guilds proud. By letting every person in Aincrad know of the criminals we now have literally all eyes of Aincrad looking for these people they can't hide forever. I say gently towards Stryder as i than look around to the players that have gathered as i pat Stryder's shoulder as i make my way towards a center like position in front of the bulletin board so i am standing next to my flier of information.

Good evening to all players who have gathered here at least at this bulletin board. My name is Hestia a frontline fighting player, and i am currently the Aincrad's Police Department Chief is basically what one could equate me to by real world standards. Now than with information and events that i have seen i have started realizing that the world we live in isn't exactly the nicest and thus we need to start making a stand for what we're doing by capturing any and all individuals thoroughly as we can to make sure they don't pose a threat to us. As i've stated in my flier Pinball has attacked a T1 player after having murdered some player before that. With Hidden having unleashed a high leveled player that is as dangerous as the Laughing Coffin Guild but even more psychotic than them in terms of his mental instability. Now than! Now that i've gotten that preface of knowledge you all knew already out of the way comes the part where i ask for help. A police force can't be made of a single individual it is a cohesive unit that can work together! So i am asking you and all the people of Aincrad if they would be willing to stand and work with the police force i wish to bring into existence. You don't need to be a fighter or to even hunt suhc players down immediatly or even ever if that is your desire. What i need is players willing to pass on information of dangerous players that need to be brought to justice if you don't want to fight, to provide us food so we can feed the criminals we capture sinc i don't wish to form a cruel and unusual prison that punishes through unhumane means. For those brave enough to hunt the players and when they have the appropriate strength to do so i will gladly have you apart of the police force as people hunting down the dangerous killers and trying to find clues on dangerous members like that of the Laughing Coffin. Lastly, for those not wanting to hunt and attack others and but wanting to help more than donations and such my prison when it gets formed will need guards to keep their eyes on the prisoners to make sure that they don't do anything dangerous! At the very least if you don't want to be a guard, financial supporter, or attacker as i said i would at least beg of you to at least be willing to pass along information as need be. Also, you don't need to leave any guild or group you're apart of to join the APD we aren't a guild just a group of players forming a alliance together to confront the growing killer/crime problem that is slowly mimicking the real world. I say towards the gathered people as i would look from one individual to the next and await their responses as i can only hope for postive reasons. Hoping that my impromptu speech that i thought of on the fly is enough to maybe at least persuade one or two people to be willing to help.

@Jun@Mishiro@Stryder@Dustin@Kirbs@Mace

"That username--"

"--into my GODDAMN FAMILY!"

"--hey, didn't we--"

"--helping you hunt Pinball. I've made up my--"

"--Oh, player killers."

"--know him?"

Too many people. Too many voices. Why did they all have to speak so loud? Mishiro looked around, saw the player with the blue hood clenching his hands into fists, the firm, resolved expression on the sword-wielder's face, the player with the red dress unbothered by the two's words, and the leader - the chief of the Aincrad Police Department - nodding in acknowledgment. Take down, hunt, dangerous killer. Why were they all talking as if they were going to kill him? She knew it was only an arrest warrant - but with the anger the hooded player had shown, the resigned determination in the brunette's words, and her friend, a person she had also shared warm, precious moments with, being labeled as dangerous - she knew there was a possibility. Someone could die from this.

People were often scared of things they didn't understand. For them, it was the orange player. For Mishiro, it was this crowd and their rash judgment of her friend.

"I'm so sorry. Shiro, we should go." Roman rested his hand on her shoulder. He must have sensed her discomfort. She looked up at him, her mouth opening, trying to form words but her ability to communicate in this situation failed her and nothing came out. Still, he nodded as if he understood her. "Let's just talk about this later, okay? Do you want to head back?"

What she was just about to say in response was interrupted by the police chief moving to the center of the circle and saying her piece. Mishiro looked away from Roman to fix her gaze on the woman. Hestia. One of the strongest frontliners in Aincrad, with her jack-of-all-trades-and-master-of-none build. The players, even the loudest ones, fell into a hush as she spoke. Clearly, this woman had power. And she knew how to use it. When she finished speaking, she caught her breath and waited for a response from the crowd. For a few seconds, the players absorbed the contents of her speech and remained silent.

Mishiro didn't want the police department hunting her friend down. Neither did she know the other criminal, Hidden's, reasons for what they did. They may have had a reason, just like her friend did. But she understood how dangerous it could be if players mistook one person for a criminal and killed them instead. Or if one player, ignorant of their exact appearance, approached one of the criminals. She didn't want to doubt her friend. But at the same time, if you would look at things from a logical standpoint, when you flip that switch once, it would be easier to do it again. 

She patted Roman's hand, still on her shoulder, and strengthened her resolve. She stepped forward, looking directly at Hestia. "Good evening. My player name is Mishiro. I'm not at a high enough level to...help hunt the wanted players down, but I think I can help." Mishiro paused to collect herself, and she looked briefly back at Roman - who gave her a thumbs-up - before continuing. "I...think having only a description of the criminals in the wanted posters is problematic. You gave us a description of the outfit they were last sighted wearing - which is already inadequate at the very least - but how do you think players would interpret that description? People have different visualizations of, say, leather armor or maybe black cloaks, and I think the best way to resolve that and make sure everyone is on the same page is through providing them with an image they can look at instead of a written description that they have to interpret themselves. With that said, I'd be willing to offer my services if anyone hasn't yet. I've...seen the player Pinball's face already and I can draw Hidden if you give me a more detailed description of them. Um..." She stepped back, away from the center of the circle with her cheeks slightly flushed. That was the longest she'd talked in a long, long time. "Also, it's free of charge. I don't need payment. I just want to help make Aincrad a safer place. That's all."

A familiar voice came from nowhere and suddenly saw a familiar shadow dashing towards him. “K--Kirbs? It hasn’t been that long and we just met earlier.” He nervously chuckles, as he watches other players crowd around the police officer. ‘Wait.. That isn’t him?’ Jun confused for a minute and had to think about what was going on. “Hey, Kirbs. Do you know what is really going on here? For a second, I thought that player screaming over the person wanted.” He sighs in relief before leaning back against the wall. He continues to listen to what the player had to say and it was nothing he had to worry about. ‘So he is friend of the officer.. Man.. All this is so confusing.’ He scratched his head trying to think, but he did not think he would stick out to Kirbs to be noticed. “Did not think you would see me through all players.” He admitted, smiling nervously at her. ‘To be completely honest, I did not think I would see anyone.

Jun listens to the officer and thinks about what to actually do. ‘Help to arrest that murderer.. I don’t know if I can do that..’ He clenches his fit and watched as more players gather around. ‘I need to get stronger.. I am going to have to pass on this one..’ He looks over at Kirbs and smiles. “What do you think? Are you going to support the APD?” He asks.

@Hestia @Mishiro @Stryder @Dustin @Kirbs @Mace

Mace looked around to see more and more people walk up as the girl asked her how she would help Mace started thinking a bit, "Well... I may be low level but I can still make sure people stay put, Not many players use warhammers, and it has the best stun." Mace said before another man walks up looking quite a bit disappointed in seeing the name form the guy. Mace started thinking why someone would be disappointed in hunting someone down, but then she heard him and the woman talk about him being in his guild. Then a few others walked up and Mace her eyes weighted once they saw a familiar face, "D...Dustin, Arg... You are here too, Not that I want you to be here or anything but ... ug Ignore me please," She said fast seeing Dustin walk up to the woman saying he was going to help no matter what then it came to Mace, "Yeh! Dustin, I'm not letting my rival get ahead of me," She said before the woman started talking to everyone.

The woman was called Hestia and it seemed like they were going to play the police around here, It was really needed if you thought about it as it seemed the murders were going up quite a bit, Mace listens and this gave her even more reason to get better and join Hestia in taking down the orange players. Once Hestia was done talking Mace walked up once again, "Miss Hestia, Please let me join, I may be young and lower level now but I know what it is like to lose a loved one to a criminal, it well... Nothing! But not minding that now Even if I am a big risk in taking I can still fight and maybe even act as a Riot or maybe a guard or something like that." Mace said to Hestia sounding really serious and without any emotion at all, seeing that she was not fazed by anything. Not even scared for the higher leveled player Hestia said.

@Hestia @Dustin @Mishiro @Kirbs @Stryder @Jun

“Honestly, I really don’t. I just wanted to see what the commotion was about,” she shrugged her shoulders with a sigh. I thought it was going to be a part with free food, but I guess this works as well. “I do know what if the... wanted people in here though,” Kirbs seethed, crossing her arms with a frustrated sigh. “He was a jerk. He basically ignored me and while in the middle of fighting a mob, he bloody stunned me!” She threw her hands up in exasperation. “I pretty much already told Hestia everything though, so I guess I’m just hanging out here for a bit.” 

She tapped her foot at the ground repeatedly as she watched the frontliner make her speech. After listening, she turned to Jun with a returning smile. “Maybe, I’m not really into a big ol’ crime investigation, but I’ll stick around. What are you going to do?”

@Jun

(OOC: I don’t want to @ all of y’all too much XD)

Kataware teleported to the First Floor, after the debacle on the Second. However, the day wasn’t ending there. She saw the group of players gathering around the bulletin board, and she was surprised at the speed that the players involved have done. Of course, there was no surprise that a lot of people would be curious, but Kataware had a feeling that she would know one name up there. Walking up, Kataware politely asked players to move aside and shoved at times when necessary. She stopped in front of the bulletin board and looked at the poster. To no surprise, she saw Pinball’s name.

Although it took Kataware a lot less time to read the entire board, she intended on acting as if she was analyzing the poster. After being satisfied Kataware turned towards the self-proclaimed chief of the APD. “I got some information on Pinball. Word is he’s planning to retreat to and consistently switch between floors 5, 9, 14, and 16.” Telling this lie and losing the trust of the players around her would be worth it. All of this seemed like it was done on impulses, Pinball turning orange, Pinball attacking a player, and especially the creation of the APD. Kataware was all for laws and order, but this wasn’t the moment for it. “Kataware, investigator, attempting to become a renown info-broker. It may be in the best interest to split up into parties to see which one he bounced to first.” Kataware transitioned into an at-ease stance.

(( It is my assumption that this thread is after After All This Time )).

@Hestia

What the hell Dustin. Used to be if you liked someone you were loyal. Now you’re talking about hunting the boy like a dirty animal. But he deserves it. He’s a monster now and he knows it. He made his choice and it was to become a murderer. Pinball is a murderer. He’s a lying b*stard. He’s a criminal and deserves to be treated as such.” He says to himself trying to convince himself that what he was doing is right. You hunt him down and your no better than he is. All I wanted was a fair fight, why’d he have to hold back? Does he think I’m a lesser being than him? Does he fancy himself above everyone else? Maybe his is a monster, and monster must be killed. Dustin looks to Hestia. “I’m hunting Pinball. But I’m not waiting for you to set up a jail. Nor am I waiting for you to put him on trial. He threw all of that away when he killed someone and attacked kirbs. I’m not asking for help, I’m not asking for permission, I’m telling you two what is going to happen.” He adds, switching his focus between his guild leader and the woman who saved his life. “If I die, nothing will change. I don’t have a guild to run, I don’t have bosses to fight, I don’t have family to get back to. I can’t do anything except for hunt the man I cared so deeply for. I’m a swordsman without a Sword. I’m useless.” He keeps talking. It’s not like the guardians need me. It’s not like the players in this game like me. It’s not like my mother will forgive me. I have no place, no home. No family. No reason to fight. So why do I? Why do I keep on fighting? To survive? What good is my survival? I’m not important. I’m not of any value. I’m worthless. His gaze fall to the ground, obviously broken.

Itzal stood near the back of the crowd as players looked at the flier being put up, and listening to the speech Hestia was giving.  Itzal was wearing a black cloak and hood, not the one Hidden used at all.  It actually had it's own unique design, so while players looked at him nervously, they didn't cry out:  "It's her!  It's Hidden!  Run away!"  Of course his appearance wasn't very welcoming either.  The sword on his hilt was a vanity weapon since he hadn't found himself a new one yet.  His cowl was low and tight, thus casting a thick shadow over his face preventing anyone from seeing it.  He knew the true dangers of the psychopath that Hestia had mentioned.  Adrian was a true threat to everyone in this room.  To all of Aincrad.  What was frustrating him was that Hestia wasn't telling them just how powerful the player was.  A player around level seventy was a very big deal.  Not only that she failed to inform them all that the psychotic killer was a child.  Yes this would freak people out, but if they didn't know it only made it easier for Adrian to kill.  He couldn't say anything however.  He wasn't ready yet.  He was going to have to wait...

I look towards Mishiro and smile towards the girl and nods my head rather thankful that someone is willing to help out right away with getting things going in the best way possible with having something that is extremely useful to have within this game. I do chuckle ever so slightly nervously at the mention of the written descriptions not being the best of what they could be to try and help everyone out as i just nod my head at that point agreeing with her since i know that is the case. You are correct Mishiro the written descriptions aren't enough to capture the people in a accurate manner, but i'm not that good at drawing is the thing so i couldn't do a criminal sketch of his face or anything like that. I will happily accept your hope with being a sketch artist for the APD Mishiro your help to our cause will help make Aincrad a safer place i promise. Though...when it comes to Hidden that is the issue you never see anything about her physical features besides a height, and the cloak that Hidden wears. That is all you get sadly everything else is hidden just like her name. I say in a apologetic tone towards @Mishiro as i than glance towards the next person who had spoken towards me.

Seeing the rather shy blue haired girl wanting to join the actual fighting aspect as i step up towards her and puts a hand upon her shoulder and gives her a gentle smile. You are welcome within the APD's ranks miss. Though since you are a bit low level if you ever need help training feel free to give me a message i'll be on call to help you whenever i can since i want to see the future that you build for yourself. I'll even help you train after i get these fliers setup since i need to get them to every floor and settlement that i can to make sure everyone knows about these two. I say kindly towards her as i send the girl a friend request with a nod of my head towards her to try and give the girl some encouragement to try and help her out in maybe fixing that small issue in the future with some practice and spending time with her. @Mace

Looking towards Dustin i give him a rather calm look holding back all of the annoyance and frustration i am feeling upon hearing those words since i know the results of such a fight between himself and Pinball. Walking calmly over towards dustin i look him in the eyes with the same calm pools of blue. Dustin. I know you are angry about the whole Pinball thing and you have a right to be he stole your sword and almost killed you. However, i am telling you now Dustin if you kill Pinball i will view you on the same level as him and will treat you like i am treating Pinball. This is your choice to make @Dustin. I tell him calmly as i just nod my head and than move over towards the last person who had spoken another female who mentions trying to find Pinball as i just nod my head keeping that information in mind. Thank you for the information but this isn't a search party as of yet per say. I am just going around letting people know about those two people so they can know to be safe even if i didn't do a good enough job in descriptions to get things accurately. I say towards the woman that identifies herself as @Kataware. Well Kataware if i can help you in the way of information brokering you can do your own system which is what i imagine most people do, but if you ever want help in just getting information out their try to find Hikoru he is our master of shadows and the one big source of all things information usually.

Mace does not move at all as @Hestia placed a hand on her shoulder saying she will allow her to help and even train her to get better at what she wants to do, a small smile gets out but she is holding it back a bit, "Thank you, Miss Hestia, I will not fail you, And If you need help with the flyers I can help you there right away, More hands make easy work my brother always said. Ooh, Name is Mace by the way, Not that it really matters as she just going to die all one day but That is the name you can use to call me," Mace said yet again without any emotions at all but showing nothing but happiness in her eyes. Even if Mace looked quite emotionless to most people she still was easy to talk to once she was getting happy.

She then looked at @Dustin as he was getting talked to by Hestia and Mace stood next to her, once she was done talking to Dustin, Mace spoke up to Dustin, "He Rival! If you are going to do things like that I will have to stop you, I won't let my rival kill people because of something they did to them. If everyone did that it would be chaos here, so how about you help Miss Hestia here and not kill him," Mace said without any fear even if Dustin sounded quite a bit aggressive and more.

Edited by Mace