[Floor 1-OP] To build a force it requires momentum first

Dustin’s eyes widen. “What was I thinking? Am I a monster?” He says to himself. He pulls his chin up and smiles. “I’m sorry, I got a bit sad there, didn’t mean to bum anyone out if I did. Hello rival, you made it to level 10 yet?” He asks, hooping Mace on the nose. “Hestia, I want to join the force. Sorry Stryder, but I’ll take any chance I can get to bring Justice down on those who wrong the players. Whether it be the monsters or other players. We’re here in this world together, so we should help eachother to get out of it. We can’t do that with murderers running around. I’m joining the force on one condition, when it comes to Pinball, I don’t get left out.” He smiles, looking at the players around him. “As long as that is okay, I’m in. If not, I’m out of here.” He nods, knowing that even if he were to leave, nothing would change. He wasn’t important in the world of Aincrad like that.

@Hestia @Stryder @Mace

Jun smiles as she explains her situation with those who are wanted. ‘As long as she was not the one that was killed.. Otherwise I would be without a buddy, right?’ He knew he had to do what he can to get stronger and there was no way the Aincrad Police Department was going to accept someone at his level. He heard of guilds forming, but he had to get stronger in order to be apart of something bigger. “You know, that must of been scary! What if he had taken down the Almighty Kirbs?” He jokingly said to her and thrusts his arms into the sky. “Who am I supposed to beat if you were gone?” He added.

Joking was just another form of hiding what Jun was truly thinking. ‘I know it happened a while ago, but I am glad it was just a stun.. He could have just easily pierced your body for an instant death.’ He returns a smile back to Kirbs and looks over to the police officer. “I am not really into hanging out with a bunch of officers either.. Catching bad guys seem to be a challenging task, but it’s not up my alley either.” He glances at the crowd that had slowly built up and sighed. “I think I should just focus on getting stronger, but this is also something that intrigues me.. I am so conflicted.” He said scratching his head in frustration.

@Kirbs

Her ears piped at the mention of her name. Turning to Dustin, she frowned. “Uh, hello? I’m right here! Whatever you’re talking about, leave me out of it. I’ve been involved in too much drama lately, I don’t need more! Thanks for saying hello back too,” she mumbled irritatedly before turning back to Jun. 

@Dustin

“He couldn’t take me down if he tried,” she scoffed, rolling her eyes at the memory. “I honestly don’t think he was gonna kill me. I think he just wanted me to shut up. I mean, it wasn’t a good way to do it... but I guess I understand his reason, y’know? If there was another me, I’d stun her to shut her up too,” she chuckled. “Hah! You can always try, young grasshopper! But you shall never defeat me!” She grinned at him and looked around. “Hm, guess you’re right. I was never the justice type of person. Everyone’s got their own way of dealing with people.” The girl shrugged. “Whatever suits you best, Jun. It’s your life after all.”

@Jun

I smile towards Mace at hearing her accept my offer as i nod my head a bit enthusiastically at having a person willing to side with me on my force fully and utterly even if said girl seems a bit emotionally dead and just weirdly spoke in the third person possibly for a short second. Well Mace i am glad to have you on the force and i wouldn't mind you helping me out with spreading fliers around just stick to the settlements that we travel together towards while doing so okay? i don't want you getting hurt by being sneak attacked by a killer, so this way i can at least make them back off slightly most likely. I say towards the blue haired girl as a warning to try and make it clear that i want maximum safety while doing this as i than glance towards the players once more starting off while looking towards Dustin. Fine you can be on the force, but know that when it comes to Pinball you are going to go with me and the rest of the force on training missions to make sure all of you are fit in shape to handle people like Pinball and Hidden. Btw Jun that can include you if you are unsure about joining do to a issue of not being strong enough i will happily have you if you want to join but don't feel confident in terms of levels. My goal is to make sure each member can be strong enough to handle any fights that they get into and the best way to do that is to take my group on training missions. I say towards the man as an offer to see what his decision would be at hearing that as i look towards Kirbs to see her focusing on talking to others primarily.

@Jun@Mace@Dustin

For some reason, there was this huge - like - gathering of people? Lots of shouts, lots of yelling, and Muninn wasn't apart of any of it. That's a problem. 
She grinned and skipped ahead, to see what all of the commotion was about; maybe she could make some friends? Or somehow make the whole thing a bit funnier. Without Huginn to keep her in check, she was really just an agent of chaos at this point - and that much was obvious by the careless way she carried her gleeful self. 
But the yelling was already calming down by the time she got near. She pouted, smoothing out her coat, and went up to read what was on the board that the one dude had punched. 
"Wanted players," she mused, looking at the descriptions of each, starting with the girl. The cloaked one was gonna be the hardest to find, for sure. Her name is Hidden. A bit on the nose, yeah?  She looked at the other, and almost laughed out loud. Pinball?! What kind of name is Pinball?! She couldn't keep her giggles quiet, but she quickly covered her mouth. She didn't think she'd be able to take a killer named Pinball very seriously. Besides, he's not supposed to be as dangerous as the other one. He wouldn't be out and about for much longer. 
She turned to analyze the assembly of players next, wondering who she should talk to first. 

Edited by Muninn

Stunning someone just to shut them up? That’s crazy talk. I doubt that it was the only reason you were stunned, Kirbs..’ Jun was not the type of person to meddle in other people’s business, but Kirbs is his only friend and he did not want to lose his very first friend. “You think so? I think I am pretty strong and can take you on anytime!” He jokingly said to her as he pretends to flex his arm at her. He sighs and looks towards the officer who was talking to the other players. “Yeah it is my life.. Maybe this is a challenge I have to take on after all. Through this I could possibly be stronger!” He said, while feeling determined to fight alongside the Aincrad Police Department.

Suddenly the voice of the police officer caught him off guard and he smiles nervously at her. ‘S--She heard me? Amazing..’ He rubs the back of his head and averts his eyes. “If you are willing to take me in. I will do my best. I want to protect those I care about.” He clenched his fist and his eyes straight at Hestia. “I will assist you in arresting those two.” His heart beating and his determination is on fire, Jun wanted to make sure he could keep everyone he cares about safe. There was nothing that was going to stop him. ‘Not even those two.

@Kirbs @Hestia

Everythign was unfolding way to fast. He didn't have time to take in all in, however, he heard a massive 'speech' by Hestia, but before she had said that she had said that they were two people doing there best to make there guilds proud. She must know that wasn't why he was here... She pat his shoulder, and walked right by him. She then started her speech, in which she said that they were just a group of players. Next, someone called... Mace? She seemed to know Dustin and was talking to him like a Rival, and now was saying she was going to join. He gave her a quick scan, she didn't seem... Powerful enough totake out Pinball. Then, hestia addressed what he jsut said, saying that she would train her before anything else happened. Dustin on the otherhand, refuses NOT to allow them to hunt pinball. He wasn't wrong, he needed to be stopped... He was offered a cookie, though he didn't respond to it. He still stood there, refusing to allow anyone to not allow him to hunt Pinball.

. He listened to what Hestia had to say to Dustin, and she more or less had agree'ed with what he was going to say in a moment. She seemed to be fine with him joining if he powered up.

"Let me make this clear... I am not joining your police force Hestia. I don't trust you right now, however i will help you hunt Pinball down. And you Dustin, if you want to join the police department, i cannot stop you. However, you will NOT be hunting Pinball. Not with how you are now. Pinball is stronger than me right now, and i can kill you in one hit. I refuse for him to do that to you, he might have let you live this time, but next time.... I don't know. If you get yourself to the point in which he won't outright kill you, i won't stop you, just like Hestia said, your not ready yet." He said to @Dustin and @Hestia. He looked over to the latter. "I'm not doing this for my guild. This is personal. He attacked my guild mate, betrayed the trust i had in him, and broke any faith i had left in him. I saw his change during the boss fight, and i should have acted sooner." He said to her. Another one... Another one was his fault

"Maybe once i'm past my own problems, i will join you Hestia... Though today is not that day"

Prometheus makes his way to the first floor to find a watering hole that had something that tastes good. As he walked he came across a crowd and new he had to see what was up. That’s when he heard it, the most perfect set up for a fight he knew he was gonna love. He heard they were hunting orange players. Oh, I have to step in here, I can’t just let them build a serious force to be reckoned with. They’ll wipe them off the faces of Aincrad. Players who know how to have fun aren’t very numerous anymore. He fiddles with a lighter as he walks over through the crowd, pushing and shoving his way to the person who seemed to fancy herself the leader. “So, chief, you’re hunting orange players. Let’s see, Pinball and Hidden? Pinball sounds familiar but why is the second player’s name hidden from us? Or is that their name. Gotta say, if it is their name, their not so good at hiding their intentions.” The man who had named himself after the god of fire says the woman. “Listen, you can form your little police department all you want, that won’t stop the criminals. Not the real ones who know that they can’t be stopped. Especially when they work together, which some will, some will refuse to, and some don’t care who they’re fighting with. You’re threatening the freedom of every person in Aincrad with this and I don’t support it at all. Safety versus freedom is wrong, because it shouldn’t be weighed. Freedom should always win.” With that, smoke pours out of his eyes holes on his helmet, but that doesn’t stop the fiery orange glow behind it. He pushes through, shoulder checking the boy in the blue sweatshirt and begins to walk away.

@Hestia

Mace looked up from the ground if they heard Hestia happily accept Her into the force, even if Mace did not show any emotions you could see a small smile coming off her. it was that moment Mace nodded firmly, "Yes Miss Hestia-san, I will make sure to stay close to you and in the safe zones of any higher floors I cannot take on," Mace said giving @Hestia a small salute before turning to the person that was also who said that Dustin was not allowed to hunt this pinball character because his guildmaster or so seemed to not like it, Mace moved over to Hestia a bit more wondering about why, "Miss Hestia-san? Why is this man saying this, was this Pinball in the guild he owns or was he a good friend of yours?" Mace asked, before looking at @Dustin as he was asking before what level she was, "Um... Haha, Well No I have not got to level 10 yet, But I still have quite a good protection no matter what so yeah" Mace said looking down.

It then it seemed to get something a Man walked up saying things like You can't do this, this is taking away the freedom of Aincrad, but what it was just unfair, Before he walked off Mace started thinking, It did not make any way possible why he would not support this thing, Moving closer to Hestia again tugging her on the arm, "Hestia-san... That man, maybe we should keep an eye out for him, He looks like he can't be trusted, by the way, he walked up and the way he went away, it seemed he supports the killing more than taking it down, So maybe one day we find him with an orange cursor," Mace said low in a serious voice looking at the player as they walked away.

Taking out a notebook i write down the names of the new officers that are at least willing to hunt down people even if such a group is one that needs a little bit of polish to make sure that they stay safe. Looking at the people around  me i smile a rather happy and grateful smile as i glance towards the man who speaks to me as i just politely listen not interrupting him out of respect to let him speak and once he leaves i add one more note into my notebook. Looking towards Mace i smile gently towards her finding that it is going to take a bit to fill her in on things since she is one i can definitely trust beyond all measures. 'She joined right away and seems rather fearless even though i put Pinball and Hidden up their with their threat levels. I can trust her.' Looking towards Stryder who she is talking about i nod my head at her question. Mace this is Stryder the guild leader of the Guardians of the New Dawn forgive him if he ever sounds hostile around myself he is going though some personal loss. He was the former guild leader of Pinball, and Pinball was a friend of mine but i can't say that now since i won't support him if he is going down the path he is on. Also, yeah i agree i don't trust him try to keep his face, voice, and looks burned in your memory if you can he is not a friend of the APD. Not a criminal, just not friendly with us just don't let him antagonize you okay? Always do your best to be the bigger person and avoid conflict if it is with a civilian. I say towards her giving quick lessons towards her and generally the people around me who are part of the force as i look towards Jun and Dustin as i speak those words also. That is something the APD will try to be different the police of the real world. We won't abuse any authority that we might get in time, we won't try to arrest or stop people randomly. We're operating on any facts that we can get, of known people who are working with criminals willingly, or locations of criminals themselves. We're not killing anybody. I say towards the gathered as i hand Mace some fliers enough fliers to spread them around the Town of Beginnings and the outlying settlements. Mace i trust you to spread these around the town of beginnings if you can do that for me and if you are strong enough to run to other settlements on this floor while doing so. Also take this. I say as i take out a small crystal and hands it to her with a serious look in my eyes. If any killer tries to come for you say the words. Teleport, Town of beginnings or some settlement you know of. It'll teleport you there. I say as i hand Mace a TP crystal for her safety. Now than for those that joined me here is a friend request so we can stay in touch. For everyone here are there any questions you would wish to ask of me before i make my way towards the second floor? I ask curiously as i look towards Mace and smiles showing that i do truly support her and trust her to deliver the rest of these fliers to the entire first floor if she is willing to do so.

@Jun@Mace@Kataware@Stryder@Dustin@Kirbs@Mishiro@Itzal

Friend request sent to

Spoiler

Jun, Mace, Mishiro.

Item traded

Spoiler

TP crystal to Mace

Notebook notes written down

Spoiler

Police force officers.
Hestia: Chief (tank primary/healer secondary)
Mace: Tank
Jun- (no known build)
Mishiro- Sketch artist
Dustin-  DPS
Temp Hunters:
Stryder- DPS (personal grudge with Pinball due to guild)

Effects of the force: Misunderstandings, and people being more secretive in their support to PKers.

Itzal heard and watched the events unfold.  When Hestia began speaking to the others, he slowly and silently moved through the crowd.  He ensured he was in a position of least suspicion, blending in with the grouped up players.  He stopped when he was able to hear their conversation clearly.  Hestia was going to give them all flyers to hand out to players.  Itzal knew there were people who would take down the flyers of course, such as wanted individuals, or others who wanted to play vigilante.  Whether they were strong enough or not however, was the real problem.  He heard the names she gave out and decided he'd shadow Mace.  He watched to see who she looked at when saying each name, and identified who Mace was.  After that, Itzal would remain hidden until Mace chose to depart.  After that, he'd just take one of the flyers and vanish using a teleport crystal.  He didn't want his identity revealed, but he did want rumors of him as the rogue to spread.  At first just rumors of a cloaked individual.  But eventually after he began his work. That would change to something more.

"Financial support from the squad?" Roman briefly took his attention away from the semi-transparent windows floating in front of him to look questioningly at Mishiro. He turned back as another window appeared, informing that his PM had sent successfully. "I was just telling Leah about that. But I can't make any promises yet. Since it involves the guild's funds, me and the other officers would have to come to an agreement first."

Guild politics. Mishiro didn't have any knowledge about that nor did she need it. On paper, she was a member of the guild. Yet, due to her status as a non-combatant, she was set apart from its level-based hierarchy of sorts. Her tasks only extended as far as giving fellow guild members discounts and going on material-gathering trips with other crafters.

He dismissed his menus and nudged her gently. The frontliner, Hestia, was approaching them. Mishiro stepped out from where she had been hiding behind his back and automatically straightened. "Yes. Thank you. I can guarantee that the player Pinball's criminal sketch will be finished within the week. In regards to Hidden... perhaps the description of her appearance with a cloak should do? Unless it has any special enhancements, the hood shouldn't have completely covered her entire face." She was speaking from experience. She saw Roman wearing a cloak once and she had recognized him immediately when he had turned to face her. "Or maybe the hood is just that big...  That aside, am I supposed to contact you directly when it's done? I understand that frontliners are often busy with the clearing effort, so perhaps you could refer me to a colleague instead." 

"I don't think there's that many of them yet," Roman cut in, unexpectedly. She stopped talking to look up at him, and so would the frontliner. "I've been in the leveling business since the start of the game, and this is the first I've heard of a police department. Well, to my knowledge, there were guilds that tried to enforce justice themselves but they were limited to the affairs of their members and none explicitly called themselves a 'police department.' Couple that with the fact that an active frontliner is down here in Floor 1 recruiting members herself..." 

Mishiro stared at him, trying to process his logic. The sudden appearance of a 'police department.' Hestia the frontliner recruiting from lower-leveled players herself. The two Wanted players, both frontliners. Not something that was in the works for a long time...more like, a reaction. A reaction to-- "Ah, nevermind." He turned to Hestia. "Miss Hestia, right? I'm Claude. Tier 3 player, specialized in support and tracking. If the police department is still in need of additional players, I can help." 

[ooc: Mishiro accepts Hestia's friend request. Claude/Roman is my NPC player. He'll be sticking around for a long time and I don't have any preferences as to what happens, so it's up to Hestia if he'll be included.]
Edited by Mishiro
everything is in Mishiro's point-of-view now

Mace looks Up at Hestia again as the girl accepts the Crystal from her and nods, then a friend request came and Mace accepted that as well. It seemed Hestia was willing to help Mace out in things, even if she was quite young Mace was not going to give up on this change and wanted to set things right for once and for all. "I Make sure to keep save, I think the monsters won't be a problem at all and I keep an eye out for any PKers around, Orange players can't be trusted," She said accepting a hand of flyers from Hestia and she started to make her way, she turned around one time to Face Hestia, "Thank you Hestia-senpai, I won't fail," She said before turning around and starting to make her way to other settlements on this floor. @Hestia

Once at the Gate of Beginners Town she took a beath breath and with the flyers held closed to her chest so they did not fall to the ground, Mace her Shield was covering her full back almost, and a Hammer was swinging left and right a bit from her hips as she started making her way to other places in floor one, Even if floor one is this big Hestia Senpai trusted me with doing this, And I won't fail at all, She thought before thinking why she did this. The reason was quite unknown to herself yet but it felt the right thing to do for sure Mace did not want to question that. Maybe later Mace would know why she did it but for now, she was holding the flyers tight and making her way to the next settlement on floor one.

This hooded player.. Very interesting way to act towards someone you also see as a friend. Regardless of their position.. I guess I would be acting the same way if I had someone who I thought was my friend went on a killing rampage.’ Jun taps on his chin and sighs, before backing away from the crowd. It was not his intention to stick out like a sore thumb, but with the attention of the officer and Kirbs, he had to keep things small. ‘Being a guild leader, huh? I guess it would feel worse that someone you trusted into your small group would kick you in the face..’ Jun looks over at Kirbs and at Hestia. ‘Kirbs.. I think it would be best if I kept you away from all this.. You’re a lot stronger than me, but you are my first friend..

Before he could even react to the hooded player, another player came by and belittled Hestia’s efforts into catching the criminals. ‘The bul-al on this guy.. Threatening the freedom? We are here to apprehend those who are threatening the lives of those who want to be in peace..’ Jun sighs, as he watches the player shoulder smacks the hooded player. “Quite the angry person..” He said, smiling at the group in front of him.

Jun taps on his chin, looking at the players around him. ‘Hestia.. Mace.. Mishiro.. And Dustin. I guess I will be spending my time with these folks. Stryder must have a serious hatred for this Pinball character.. I might have to increase my stats a little more before I can engage in these activities.’ A friend request appears before him and he accepts it. “I don’t have anything else to really say.. I’ll do my best to provide all the assistance I can give.” He swipes away the window and smiles at Kirbs. “Looks like I am a Police Officer.. Never really thought I would wake up this morning and become an officer of the law!” He jokingly flexes his arms and sighs in relief. ‘This is another step closer to becoming stronger.. Maybe even join a guild or even create on myself.’

Watching Mace, a fellow officer, walking away, he also had to depart himself. “Well.. It looks like we all have jobs to do. I will be on my way unless we have anything else to discuss.” He stretches his arms out and awaits a response from anyone.

Itzal watched as Mace began to walk away and he began to move.  He started by walking down a street opposite to Mace.  He waited until he was out of sight or hearing range of anyone before ran to the end of the street.  Once he was there he would make a U turn onto the street she was on, heading in the opposite direction.  Heading towards her.  His cowl still down, himself still cloaked.  He made his way over to her silently.  He did his best to look normal and blend in with the people.  When he was close enough he had two choices.  If Mace was holding the flyers out in a way anyone could take them, head reach over and grab one while continuing to walk away, never looking at her.  If she had them in a way that he'd have to pickpocket her, he would 'accidentally' bump into her and take one that way.  Regardless of how it was done he'd continue to walk before turning into an alleyway.  When he did so he would turn and begin scaling the buildings.  By the time anyone caught up with him he'd have vanished.  He sat on the roof in a concealed manner, and looked at the information Hestia had written out.  Yup.  She was keeping Adrian's level and age a secret.  A very dangerous move Hestia..  You want to protect these people but blinding them only puts them in danger..  He sighed as he saw Pinball, knowing he wouldn't be allowed in any more frontline attempts.  He folded the paper and put it in his inventory.  With that he'd leave.  If he did pickpocket Mace, then he'd only have an orange cursor if she caught him in the act.  If she did not, or if she discovered at least two seconds after the theft, then he wouldn't get an orange cursor..  But it didn't matter anyway since it only lasted an hour or two.  And he wouldn't be seeing anyone where he was going.  He used his teleport crystal.

@Mace

I look towards the group and smiles as Mace begins to make her way across this floor as i just nod my head rather happily as i than direct my attention towards Mishiro and her companion that begins to speak as i listen and take in the information that is being said before i think of even responding towards the duo. Well Claude you are correct in your assumption that i am just starting its creation and the reason i went to this floor is because i want to inspire as many people down here as i can with news that their are people fighting for justice and normalcy against the forces of killers within this world. Plus...recent events made me realize things need to happen now rather than later if i want my dream to happen, and i don't care for making this a guild thing since i want my idea to transcend guilds. For this to be an idea that anyone of any guild can get behind and support without feeling a need or pressure to join a guild to do that is what i have learned and will try my best to maintain. When it comes to getting into contact with me feel free to send me a message i'll be their as soon as i can Mishiro. I say towards her with a smile and a nod of my head as i than look towards the person named Claude as i look towards him analyzing the person claiming to be T3 but not helping at all on the frontlines. 'I guess some people are contact on the sidelines and focusing on helping the new generation. I'll be careful.' I think to myself as i just nod my head towards him as my features relax towards the normal cheerful look rather than the brief moment of seriousness that crossed my face when analyzing.  Support and scout. Never heard of that combination before but welcome it all the same there are never enough supports these days with how many reckless people can exist. I'll accept your help. I say towards the player as i send him a friend request as well. If you want to help Claude if you're fine with leaving Mishiro alone to her sketches, which by the way i am sorry to say i have nothing on hidden in regards to facial features because of the hood, i wouldn't mind some initial help in trying to track down a location to where...Pinball is first. Pinball seems the prevalent threat right now from him being a wild card of i don't know what he is going to do.

After i finish speaking i look towards Jun and just nods towards him with a small smile. Jun you are free to go if you want but do keep in mind that if you ever need to train or get stronger try to get in contact with Dustin, and Mace since they are fellow officers who need to get stronger as well. Also, that if you feel like you're going to get into something that is well above your league and strength that i will help as well in a moment's notice. I may be T3 but i dedicate all my strength, levels, life, and just my whole being towards protecting everyone i can within this game to help all of you live and survive another day even if it risks my own life. I say with a nod of my head as i nod towards the players. Now than does anybody have any questions? If not i do need to make my way towards the higher floors news of this won't spread by itself. I say in a joking tone of voice to show that while i would want to get it done it isn't overly prevalent at some points.

@Mace@Dustin@Jun@Mishiro@Kataware@Kirbs

Directly contact Hestia herself? One of the strongest frontliners and also the future chief of the Aincrad Police Department? Mishiro felt her face warm up at the implications before she took a deep breath and convinced herself to disregard her personal feelings on the matter. Thankfully, since she had been standing behind the more flamboyant Roman (hint: pink hair), it wasn't that noticeable. "Thank you, Miss Hestia," Mishiro gave a small, polite bow. This was an opportunity. If she could convince the head of the APD herself that Pinball wasn't as much of a "wild card" as he was, perhaps it could de-escalate the situation and allow him a chance to re-enter the frontline scene. "Hidden's might need a few drafts, but I'll try to get it done within the week too."

"Well, it's better late than never. I guess the situation does demand for it." He glanced at the 'Wanted' posters, particularly Pinball's, then back at Hestia. He chuckled at the frontliner's comment about reckless players. "Oh, you wouldn't imagine. Some players I've had to deal with... I guess you can say they don't know the difference between bravery and recklessness."

Mishiro immediately recalled that encounter with the Laughing Coffin, and the eyepatched shielder... She didn't like assuming, but was that intended to be a 'jab'? Arabelle called it that, and it seemed to fit into the description. She tilted her head up and gave him That Look.

"Not you." Whatever she was about to say and the pout on her face, disappeared with a headpat. And so did the playful mood when Pinball's name was brought up. "Pinball first?" From the corner of her eye, she saw him glance at her. She gave no obvious reaction, other than a simple nod. If it was Roman tracking him down... "Alright. I'll try to look around the floors that info broker mentioned earlier. If I recall correctly, it was 5, 9, 14, and 16..."

Eventually, the impromptu meeting(?) approached its conclusion. 

[ooc: still have some things i could write, but i'm fine with the thread closing after this.]
Edited by Mishiro
retconning out of a remark Mishiro made
  • 2 weeks later...

I nod my head with a smile once more before i give a wave of my hand goodbye for the moment as i smile as i make my way once more towards the next floor on my trip up the castle of the Aincrad to get as much information out as possible trusting that Mace can distribute the fliers to the first floor, and even up to the fifth floor possibly at least safely since most of the floors have fewer settlements than most. 'Plus by than she probably wouldn't do anything over her head so she is safe to do that. Though for me time to jump to the sixth floor since Mace can handle 1-5 now.' I think to myself with a smile at the small number of people who are on my side for this whole police thing which includes even a sketch artist that will be able to put a picture of pinball next to each of the wanted posters once i can get my hands on them. Ohhh poor Mishiro she'll have to draw so many pictures of Pinball and than a whole lot more of just Hidden once she gets through all the initial redesigns to get things perfect. I say with some pity towards the girl for what she will have to do.Once i arrive upon the sixth floor i once more start putting up the fliers of Pinball and Hidden being criminals along with the formation of Aincrad's police department as i smile softly. 'Hopefully all of Aincrad will be able to read this and if anything hopefully in the later floors or settlements i will be able to get just as good of a crowd as i did on the first floor.'

• 3 weeks later...

Mace walks around on floor one Putting flyers down on every bulletin board she finds. It was easy to do and not many players looked to the board until Mace placed the flyer down on the board. She then got surrounded by players who wanted to see the flyers and Mace jumped a bit, "N...Not all at once," Mace said giving flyers left and right not noticing anyone who walked past. One person was standing out a bit as he took one and ran away quite quickly into an ally or so, Mace wanted to follow but ignored it for now as there was a second settlement she needed to go to on this floor sure that would be an easy task now as one of the players that came to her took the half of the flyers and said that she would be helping Mace. She went off into some direction of the third settlement on this floor and Mace made her way to the second Settlement. Opening her Messages she sent @Hestia a Message saying the following

Hello Hestia Senpai,
At the moment Im going to the second Settlement on Floor 1 after that I will be making my way to Floor 2 and its smaller settlements. I won't take long at all so I will meet up soon with you as it seems most flyers have been taken of my hands already here. Someone is Helping me at the moment so I won't take long now. See you around.

Mace

Sending the message to Hestia Mace got herself by the teleporter and went to the second settlement giving away flyers and placing them on the boards. After that making her way to the second floor and later the third floor as well. It seemed to be going faster then Mace was thinking and sure it was something new that players did not even know yet so this was going to be something new for them as well.

Once i get done with everything i smile rather happily having put up fliers everywhere that they could feasibly go towards to try and make sure that people are as informed as possible about the current going ons about the world of Aincrad in regards to the criminals that inhabit it. With a small sigh and a nod of my head i accept that this is a pretty good stopping point and a good way to start a nice long break to enjoy my days as much as i can going forward. All floors are covered and Pin and Hidden can't hide anywhere, anymore. Hopefully this will be enough to get people willing to help me with this. I say softly to myself as i just nod my head and turn around heading back towards the eighth floor to rest at the home that Kimi is providing me to stay out sleeping inside my shop as the alternative.  My familiar by my side as i just accept that for now i did all i can and it is only a matter of waiting and helping out my recruits to get stronger.

Summary:

Hestia: 6= 2 SP
@Stryder 3=1 SP
@Mace 6=2SP
@Mishiro 4=1 SP
@Jun 5=1 SP
@Kirbs 3=1 SP
Kataware 1=0
@Dustin 3=1 SP
@Itzal 3=1 SP