It was night now, and the nip in the air was only accentuated by the steady rainfall that covered the quiet city like a blanket. 
Pinball's boots smacked against the slick, cobbled streets of Larissa as he ran, the sound of the rain drowning out any sound of his approach. He saw the building ahead and he slowed to a stop, breathing heavily, his face twisted wearily. Pinball's eyes glossed over the shop's exterior. Anxiously. Searching for any sign of activity within. He took a fearful glance down the street he had been running - had he been followed? - and then took a few slow steps toward the door. 
His heart beat hard in his chest. He swallowed his fear. His anger. His sadness. Buried them deep down, where they wouldn't bother him anymore - where they wouldn't bother anyone. Like he always did. And he knocked on the door to the Legion's Apothecary, his head downcast and resting on the doorframe. 
He forced out a raspy croak, nearly choking on the words.  
"I need a place to stay."

@Mars

Hearing a small knock at his door he turns his head towards the door with a rather curious look wondering who in their right mind would make their way through the rain at night to try and get to his shop of all things. Some no name alchemist with very little business besides one little spear-. Opening the door he finds the exact person as he stares at him and than glances towards the singular thing that stands out among everything besides the raspy voice that comes from his companion. A small smirk graces the lips of the martial artist at seeing such a crystal on the spear user that had once before been to scared to even use his spear against a phoenix and sand worms till he had forced him to do so with the threat of death. Come into my shop Pinball i got a feeling you have a novel to tell me to explain your little situation of needing to come to my shop looking like this. He says with a amused look within his eyes and across his entire face the martial artist steps back into his shop and leaves the door open gesturing for him to come into the establishment. When Pinball would enter Mars would close the door and look towards him moving the spear user over towards the couch and having him sit down as Mars would look at him with a raised eyebrow still looking ever so slightly amused. The martial artist having been vague with the only words he said to the man to make it subtle what he means by appearance.

Pinball groaned, but otherwise didn't offer much of a response. 
He didn't have the words to describe what he felt then. Regret? He was roping Mars into something that shouldn't involve him. Relief? Could he finally have found a place to get some rest? Did he deserve it? The thought of being with good company was something Pinball had waved goodbye to a long time ago now. He didn't deserve it. 
So it felt like cheating when Mars invited him inside, motioning for him to have a seat on the couch he led him to. 
He thought he could keep himself together a bit longer than he did.
Pinball exhaled loudly, yanked the sword from his waist, scabbard and all, and threw it to the floor. It hit the ground, clattering a bit as DawnBringer slid a few inches out of its sheath. 
Pinball sat on the sofa then with a snort, put his hands to his face, and started rubbing his dry eyes. Silently. 

Glancing at his companion he could tell that whatever had gotten him into whatever killing nonsense tonight had been enough to exhaust him beyond measure meaning that he hadn't descended into insanity at the very minimum which means he is safe enough to keep around without worrying about Pin suddenly turning on him with that spear of his. The thought gets halted as he watches a sword of all things get thrown from Pin onto the ground as he slowly turns his head to look at the spear user a brief moment of something that he can only describe as slight disappointment leaning towards disgust fills him at seeing Pin use such a weapon. 'He has a spear. why is he wasting his time with FUC**** STICKS AND SWORD AGAIN!' he thinks angrily to himself at seeing what is meant to be his rival be absolutely useless again by picking up a inferior weapon when compared to his ice spear that could literally kill anything that the duo could put their minds to. Closing his eyes he takes a slow deep calming breathe trying to contain the unyielding rage that demands he tries to show why green players don't become killers when murdering the murderers. The familiar that belongs to Mars lifts its head from being off to the side of the room staring at the sight of its owner as its flames rise for a brief moment before dying out as Mars calms down.

So than Pinball. Want to explain why you're in my shop. Exhausted, with a sword, and having an orange crystal surprisingly of all things. I don't care about the crystal i'm more surprised you had the guts to kill someone. What pushed you over the edge? In the past i thought you couldn't have the guts to attack someone so seeing that something managed to push you over the edge? He says sounding half amused, and half curious no pity within his voice towards the clearly distraught man in front of him as he gazes directly upon the spear user waiting patiently to see if he could get a response from him at all. With no real clear way to tell if this is Mars' form of trying to make light of the situation or if he clearly doesn't care about his rival being overly distraught.

He unintentionally flinched when Mars mentioned his cursor color. The sword, the tiredness in his eyes...  Everything came back to him at once. The cold, and the sure grip on his spear as he climbed the mountain... the fight with Sugutsuya... the look of the white-haired boy, impaled by the throat, grabbing helplessly at the weapon punching a hole through his neck. The absolute disgust he felt when he held that murder weapon he couldn't drop in his hands. Days spent alone in the cold, starving himself as he fought intrusive memories. The fight with Dustin, and the sight of his arm flying across the clearing and the shattering of the sword in his hands... and above all else, that horrible feeling of supressed satisfaction he felt during every last moment.  Pinball grunted again, and stopped rubbing his eyes, though his head still rested in his hands. He stared at the floor. And then a long, choked groan escaped his throat, and he started rubbing again. There were no tears, just a pained expression on a face housing empty eyes.
Finally, after that brief moment of silence, he spoke, his voice a husky rasp. 

"There's no guts in it, dude."
He laughed then, but there was no emotion behind it. No glimmer of the same bubbly humor he sported when usually in Mars' company. A husk of his former self.
"Trust me.

Mars just looks towards his rival and leans forward ever so slightly in the seat that he had taken across from his rival and stares at the rather pathetic look that the man in front of him is giving in terms of body language. Just looking like a broken spirit that won't go far at all or even last a single moment longer in this world if left to his own devices seemingly as he just looks towards him and says rather quickly after the spear user's broken sounding words. I get that whatever you just did broke you or something. But. What did you push you over the edge pin. What did you do that made you turn to my shop? Was it the murder? Or did you do something after that to have you turn to me? He asks once more while staring at him with rather plain and simple look across his face being as blunt as he can with the spear user to try and push him just hard enough to spill all the details of what had occurred. Needing to know what had broken his rival to see if he can either punch it to death if it wasn't whatever he murdered to become an orange cursor player. That or if it was a player then well he might as well go and punch that person to death if he can get his hands upon their person after trying to get their information. After all if someone is going to break his rival it may as well be him rather than so no name punk that couldn't even get past his fists. 'Only i can beat him. Not anybody else. I refuse to allow that.'

Pinball shook his head. He couldn't form a proper response. What did I expect? 
He didn't know why, but these questions all seemed so aggressive to him. So intrusive. Truth be told, a part of him did want to get this off his chest. But he looked at the man standing in front of him; the guy he'd spent more time with in-game than anyone else. And for a second he saw a stranger. He didn't know who this guy really was. What was his life like? What was his goal? Why is he the impatient guy he is? What's his name? Why was he so obsessed with fighting? 
Yeah, fighting. 
That's all he ever seemed to want to do. Was fight, and grind, and be the strongest. Pinball was like that. Was he born a fighter, or did Mars shape him into one? Pinball grimaced, staring at the floor. When did it all go down hill? Pinball had once been a true pacifist. He never fought, even when he was supposed to. Even when he should have. 
So when did he start enjoying fighting? Pinball's face twisted, and he brought a hand to his mouth and bit down hard on his finger. His other hand pulled at a handful of his hair. When did he start enjoying killing? Pinball started hyperventilating, his leg bouncing up and down rapidly. He stared, he bit, he shook, but he didn't say a word. 
Everyone was so obsessed with being powerful in this stupid death game. With being the strongest. But Pinball had seen the top, and there was only one thing he could say about it. 
Disgusting. 

Staring at the man in front of him he can only see a shell of the person that he had fought against, a shell of a person that he had fought with against all the stupid creatures that dared to try and kill the duo of this game and he can only feel the anger and frustration within him grow even more as he stares at the man. Tightening his fist he takes a step forward towards the spear user to get within striking range as he unclenches the fist that he had form and went into a open palm as he quickly lashed out and slaps Pin across the face with a rather cold look within his eyes as he stares down at his rival. ...no not his rival this pathetic whimpering puppy that had entered his shop and had dared to wear the same skin as the man that was his rival, the person he strived to beat every single day within this game reduced to this whimpering scared mess. I don't know what happened to you beyond murdering someone and clearly it is bothering you. But right now you aren't Pinball you are just a whimpering little mutt that has dared to take the skin of my rival. Now than you can either start talking and trying to prove that you are my rival and only actual friend in this world or you can continue to sit there whimpering like a coward and a scared dog waiting for something to kill him on the spot. He says coldly while staring down the black haired spear user as his eyes narrow ever so slightly waiting for him to say something.

Beyond murdering someone? 
Beyond murdering someone? 
He doesn't get it. 

Pinball's face twisted into a snarl, and he threw himself to his feet. "I don't think you [censored] get it," he growled. There was a strange look in his eyes... one that Mars had undoubtedly never seen before, if he hadn't noticed the brief flashes of sick enjoyment in them when they fought an enemy a bit too strong for them. They were the eyes reserved for a fight to the death. The eyes of a killer. The eyes of the damned. 
But as quickly as that burst of anger came, it went, and Pinball choked. "You don't- you don't get it." He fell back onto the couch. "You don't get it," he whimpered again. And then his face hardened once more, his hands grabbing handfuls of his hair, and he bit his teeth to keep the scream in. "None of you do! Why is everyone so [censored] relaxed about this [censored]?!" He stood again, shoving a thumb at his chest. "killed somebody. Took their life. I ended them. No more smiles, or laughs, or crying. There's nothing left for them. They're dead. Gone. Forever." He started shaking violently, but whether it was anger, or sadness... "Who gave me the right to take that from them? Nobody.
He looked at Mars again. Searching for any bit of empathy in those cold red eyes. "Three hits," he whimpered. "That's all it took. It shouldn't be that easy. It shouldn't have been that easy. It... should never be that easy." And Pinball fell to his knees, his head cupped in his hands. 

Pinball's Reaction: ID#109908 LD: 14 (Lashing Out) 

Edited by Pinball

He looks to his rival that looks up and stares Mars down as he can only just try ot hide the smirk that threatens to appear on his face at seeing at least the old spark of something still in their of the fighter that he had seen during quests of the killer that he knows his rival is capable of. He waits calmly for him to go through what he has to say as he walks to him and then bends down resting upon the balls of his feet with his legs bent so he can be on eyesight of his rival as he makes his right hand into the shape of a L and puts the pointed end against Pinball's head. Bang. He says simply and moves his finger away with a rather calm and cold look within his red colored eyes while staring at his rival. One hit Pinball. He says as Mars than extends his left arm and grabs at some imaginary object and pulls upwards. One pull of the cord keeping us alive by feeding us as we're trapped. One movement. He says as he than stands up and backs away by two steps while staring at the former spear user. Your three hits are nothing compared to what the real world feeds us on a daily basis Pinball if you can even remember the real world. Guns are one shot, pulling the plug on patients are one swift movement. In this world whoever you were fighting could've ran away to live another day even if you did do bullrush on him. If he didn't run and saw his health deplete that quickly. You know as well as i that man was craving to die he didn't want to die like others had by jumping off some cliff to embrace the peace of it. You might've killed him in cold blood in your eyes most likely, but for him it might've been a mercy kill. He tells his rival flat out in a rather calm tone of voice no sense of anxiety, stress, or worry showing on the black haired martial artist's face as he puts his hands behind his back.

Also, i can say this all calmly and take it so well is because look at the monument pin people can die at any moment, at any time, for any reasons. Death is part of this world, betrayal is part of the frontlines, there is no where safe even among supposed allies. I think that crumbling guild known as the Knights of Blood Oath proved that Pin.

Pinball watched, wide-eyed. He ate up every word. 
Because this, surely, was the truth. No crooked smiles or sugar-coated lies. Mars wasn't like that - Pinball knew that as a fact. Despite the way they met and his deceptive facade, Pinball had broken through it. They'd bonded, right? Mars wouldn't lie to him. He could trust him.
And in that moment, after so long of trying to find something - anything to live by, Pinball found it. It wasn't the prettiest reality, or the happiest, but it was the one they lived in. People died. People killed. There was nothing he could do to change that. And even if he helped them along once or twice, there was no point in getting upset about it. One day he'd end up like that too. Everyone did. It's just the way things were.

And he adopted that philosophy as his own. 

Pinball nodded then, and he could feel the tears welling up in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. They did anyway.
"You- you're right," he said shakily. He wiped his eyes. "You're right.
"But it... it... I shouldn't have had that right. Nobody should.
He shook his head, nodding again. He got to his feet and sat down on Mars' couch, wiping his wet eyes. "Yeah... you're right.

He nods his head holding back the grin that wanted to appear on his face at seeing the little puppy slowly grow a backbone once more and all that is left for him to do is to kick him back appropriately into using his spear. Though it seems from how his rival is talking and acting being a bit to hasty with saying that might be to much and cause him to regress back into not being the person he had fought alongside with during quests and fought against personally in that duel. Of course i am right Pinball why would i lie to you about simple facts of the world we're living in i am just wanting to try and help you along to ensure your survival and health both physically and mentally. He says laying a hand upon his shoulder as he looks him in the eyes the familiar right beside Mars looking up and continuing to just eyeball pinball as if waiting to see if it can terrorize the smoke cat that is Pinball's familiar.  The only question now Pinball is what you are going to do from here? Are you going to pick up your spear again to fight and to live another day or continuing using that sword you entered into my shop with reducing your chance of living which is your right to do. If you pick that weapon you're just making it easier for people to kill you pin as 0 mit individuals we fight damage with even stronger damage. That is how we live through this game since i have nobody i can trust besides you Pin and it seems if that orange crystal is anything to go by you might end up the same as well since i don't think many people are keen on having friends who are confirmed killers. He says in a gentle tone of voice trying to sound comforting and supportive to show that every word is meant to show he is their for his rival, and that their is nothing to worry about in terms of betrayal from the black haired martial artist. If you need a place to live pick some spot in my shop i have plenty of room and it's warmer than the pouring rain consider this a permanent residence if you don't have a home, or until you get one. He says towards his rival calmly.

His hands covering his eyes, Pinball went silent - but he listened. "Right," he agreed, his voice almost mournful as Mars expressed his concerns. 
But when the topic touched his spear, Pinball visibly flinched. He didn't say anything, and he didn't react at all save for that initial jerk. He listened some more. Listened to Mars' view on it all - and he had a point. Pinball hesitated, thought to the Demonic spear sitting in his inventory. And he shivered. 
He remembered. 
Pinball shook it off, though, and the painful memory was gone as quickly as it had come. "Uhh..." He searched for the right words, his voice still maintaining that same shaky quality. "Yeah, just- I'll keep it with me... I just- not yet. I'm not going to stop using it." He stuttered some more. "I just can't use it right now. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." He shook his head. "But I will keep using it.

He pointed to the sword he had thrown to the floor a few minutes ago. "And, uhh, that's not my sword." He looked to Mars, smiling weakly. He thought this would be something he'd find funny. His voice shook some more as he spoke, but he pushed through it. "It used to be this guy's sword - Dustin's - I, uhh. Cut his arm off. And took it. And then ran away. From Hestia.
He buried his face in his hands, groaning - but this time there was a hint of amusement in his voice. 

"Ahh," he finally managed to say. "Are you sure you don't mind?" Pinball blinked. He hadn't slept much at all. Not since it had happened. "I think I slept a whole three hours this week," he chuckled nervously. He laughed, but it... it wasn't really a joke. "I'm just going to... take a bit of a nap. If that's alright..." He propped his legs up on the couch, stretching out. "Just a nap," he murmered, bringing his arm up to cover his eyes. And he felt himself slowly lose consciousness. 

He watched as his rival flinched from the topic of the spear as he does his best to hold back the more than just slight annoyance he feels towards him for being scared to use a spear that was most likely used to kill whatever player was begging for the mercy that they were craving.  However, even than it does seem at least better than last time from saying a possible usage from the before of just outright trying to deny it's use ever again with the use of a weapon like that sword as Mars just nods his head with a small smile of encouragement for hearing Pinball say he will keep using the spear. Good that is the first step to any recovery from Trauma Pinball is knowing you have the problem and than jumping into the deep end through just exposing you to the item that is yours to get over the memory that you feel. It's called exposure therapy if you ever heard about it. He says in a calm tone of voice towards the player before glancing over towards the sword in question as his mind takes a few moments to try and remember the name Dustin to any sufficient amount as he lets out a soft chuckle when he finally remembers him. Oh right that kid who wants to die sooner rather than later. Man he must've really wanted somebody to kill if he didn't heal during that event boss and now was facing off against you. Biggest death wish i've seen so far within this game at least the other little tier 1 and 2 players knew how to have self-preservation instincts besides that Sunova girl. He says with no respect or even seeming dignity for the people he talks about being heard within his voice.

As he processes the last bit of information as he slowly turns his head towards Pinball when hearing he had managed to piss of a frontliner. Well than. Guess i better be prepared for her knocking at my door now while you are staying here. He says keeping that in mind and to make a note to keep his familiar on guard for such a person entering within the range of his property not wanting to deal with someone that is stronger than him in terms of PvP just yet. As he glances towards his rival after thinking that he sees him on his couch trying to sleep there as he just lets out a soft sigh since he had actually decided to take up his offer and chose the couch of all things to sleep on. 'Well...not like i had anywhere else to put him really. Though i would've tried to put him in a moor discrete place if anything to avoid being seen.' He thinks to himself as he glances around his shop trying to find something that could work for at least covering up Pinball to have him not be seen by any sort of guards or players that would stumble in on the shop that he owns. Moving around the building he checks the various corners and places he had left some of the materials for unused products and designs for just around the shop and pulls out a long rather heavy in terms of being able to keep warmth at the least long piece of cloth. Well...this is the best i got. He says softly towards himself before making his way back towards the front of the shop, and if Pinball had fallen asleep, which he would check for, would put the piece of cloth over the body to obscure it. Than trying to stealthily move the cloth around him to cover his head slightly while leaving his mouth and nose open to the air so he can properly breathe to make sure he is as obscured from view as possible. 'i can't believe i am doing this.'

Pinball dreamed of frostbitten fingers and pale eyes. 
And then he woke to sun pouring through the windows. He didn't want to wake up just yet, though. He flipped onto his side and tried falling back asleep, but after a few uncomfortable moments of fidgeting, he realized he was too well rested. His eyes only half-opened, he lied on his side, swiping open his inventory. "Hrrnng," he groaned, checking the time. He was... surprised when he saw that it was well past noon - but then again, he wasn't really. He hadn't slept in a long time. But, still. He could have sworn he had only fallen asleep for a minute. And where'd this blanket come from..? 

Pinball sat up, a brownie wrapped tightly in a soft napkin materializing in his open hand. He took a bite, staring at... nothing, really, for about three minutes until he had nothing left to chew on but napkin. He crumbled it up, the paper disintegrating in his grip. He looked around the shop, looking for any sign of Mars but finding none. He threw his legs over the side of the sofa, surprised to find himself barefoot and unarmored. He must have woke up, and took off the uncomfortable clothes before going back to sleep - and then forgot he had done it because he was so tired. He remembered that that used to be a thing that happened to him a lot in the real world. He paused, listening for his rival - his friend. After a second, he called out. 
"Mars?

He goes about his day as soon as he wakes up early within the day stretching out within his bed as he slowly gets out of it before getting up and swapping to a fresh pair of vanity clothing as he moves forward towards the open shop area glancing towards the side seeing the sleeping spear user still. 'Rough night i guess. I'll leave him be for now. No use to wake him up if he is going to be unresponsive and difficult to work with.' He thinks to himself as he makes his way towards the door his familiar getting up from its spot right by the fire pit looking at him as Mars gives it a stern look. No. The simple command making the creature just huff out a puff of flames igniting the fire pit once more before laying down next to it as Mars head out to go towards a local cafe his hands within the pockets of his pants as he orders a simple breakfast that can be enjoyed. Trusting that his familiar can keep the spear user in line if need be by frightening him with flames and chase him if need be. After about an hour of enjoying his breakfast he gets up from his spot within the cafe and pays the col that is necessary for the meal as he makes his way over towards his shop which he would immediately notice the still sleeping form of his rival as he can only sigh in slight frustration at him still managing to be like a log. Just wait it out Cassius. All good things comes to those who wait. He mutters to himself as he heads into the back of his shop as he starts to get to crafting up a storm in his alchemy lab to pass the time and get things prepped for the future.

After a few more hours of work he would hear the sound of Pinball calling out for him as he would turn his head towards the door way before making his way towards him the door that is behind the counter of the shop opens up to show the black haired martial artist wearing a simple black t-shirt and long black pants with the shirt seemingly being just slightly baggy on him as if it is just sleep wear. Well look who finally woke up. If it isn't sleeping beauty. What? Did Prince Charming finally walk in and kissed you while i was working? He asks in a joking tone of voice.

He was in the process of picking up his boots and armor when Mars walked into the room. "Ah, hey," he replied, storing the items. He was wearing the same thing as Mars, it looked like - except Pinball's shirt was long-sleeved. He grinned at Mars' joke, and realized he had woken up in a good mood for the first time in a while. He winked suggestively, and started nudging the air towards him stupidly. "Oh, gosh, Mars, I didn't know you swung that way. Eh? Eh? Eh~?
He sat back down, looking across the room at Mars and then at his familiar. Pinball's hand brushed against Zomekko's jar out of habit - and sparing a glance, was glad to find the cat's foggy form swirling around comfortably. He knew she didn't like the light, and Mars' familiar had a thing for messing with her when it came to that... 
"Thank you for letting me stay here for the night, Mars," he finally said - seriously. Surprisingly seriously, for somebody like Pinball. "I... I really appreciate it. I really do.

He just raises an eyebrow at Pinball's return joke that he sends to him as he just rolls his eyes at the words as he crosses his arms at his chest as he stares at Pinball with a rather flat and seemingly unamused look within his eyes only having that single eyebrow raised. Well at least you still have the same joke quality since last i saw you. Mars says towards Pin in a rather matter of fact tone of voice as he keeps his eyes locked onto his rival to prepare for anything that could happen while he is within his shop since there is a multitude of things that could occur. When hearing the words of appreciation his gaze settles back onto his rival instead of darting around the room as if trying to check fro some kind of assailant the entire time to just appear out of nowhere. It's fine Pinball though let me ask you something if you went on a quest or went to fight a mob what weapon would you use? He asks his rival curiously as he waits patiently for his answer knowing that when the results are heard it would determine what he will try to move his rival towards to get the results he wants to see out of Pinball as fast as he can. Not willing to tolerate his rival's ridiculous attitude of trying to avoid his weapon for as long as he wants, so working on getting him adjusted to that would be the only way to make things go by smoothly and swiftly.

The question was kind of simple, but he knew it was a loaded one, given the guy he was talking to. And the answer, for Pinball, at least, was clear; he'd use the sword. His gaze drifted to the sheathed, stolen sword that laid on the floor beside the couch, and then back to lock onto Mars. He knew what he wanted to hear, but Pinball was nothing if not honest. He hated liars as much as he hated lying himself. "I'd use the sword," he responded quietly. And then he continued. "But... if it were something dangerous - if people I cared about were in danger - I'd... I'd, uh..." He nearly choked on his next words. He covered part of his mouth with his hand, his eyes drifting downwards to glare at the floor. 
"I'd use my spear.
He knew Mars wouldn't be happy with that answere. But Mars didn't get it, and there were lots of things he didn't want to tell him about. He didn't want to talk about the sick enjoyment he got out of a fight. Or what he did to Paglikha, or Froppy, or Dustin, or Embers, or Lucy. He didn't want to tell him about the real reason he couldn't bring himself to wear any protective armor. He didn't want to tell him about how he killed Sugutsuya, or how he had felt as he did any of it. Pinball didn't know if that was out of fear that Mars would reject him, or if it was because he was too afraid to acknowledge those parts of himself. 

There's just some things you can't say. 

Pinball glanced at the door to the shop, biting his finger nervously. As if out of habit. He couldn't reasonably sneak out in broad daylight. He had gotten lucky sneaking into the Safe Zone in the first place - and the longer he stayed, the more likely it was that he'd be found out. At least, by other players. He didn't think the guards would have any idea that he was here unless he started roaming the streets. Either way, he wasn't going anywhere until night. But... Pinball looked back up at Mars. "I... I hate to ask, but uh - can... can I stay here? For another day or two? I'm sorry." He felt himself grow red at the question. Pinball wasn't the type to ask stuff like that, but he felt like it was something he probably had to in this situation. 
Even still, he wasn't sure how he felt about relying entirely on somebody else's help for something. 

Mars on the outside just nods his head calmly in a understanding manner as he gazes towards his partner as he would say those words seemingly just accepting them for what they are as Mars would respond with towards Pinball. I can understand that, but know that i will do my best to get you back to using the spear as soon as possible you can't just be afraid to use a weapon you're good with forever it puts those you care for in danger, and it puts yourself in danger.  If you doubt my words try imagining our fight with the Nemeon Lions if you were using that sword instead of the spear that you were using. He says calmly to try and explain towards Pinball as he waits patiently for what he would say as he puts his hands behind his back not paying attention to his own familiar that walks up besides the black haired martial artist and partially igniting in a small aura of flames causing the area near the familiar to heat up. On the inside Mars couldn't help but feel annoyance at his rival saying he would use a stupid one handed spear of all things over his spear that was vastly superior and almost factually the best weapon within this game to eliminate hostile threats within a moment's notice. 'If you won't use your spear i will force you to use it. One way or the other.' He thinks calmly towards himself his face never once betraying any other emotion than comforting and understanding.

When hearing the mention at staying at his place his eyes narrow for only a brief moment before he takes a calming deep breathe before staring at him. You can stay here with the rule that you will not allow yourself to be seen within my residence or exiting it. Also, as long as you're here we will be having a daily duel to desensitize you from fighting other players since i don't care for being attacked, captured, or killed by other players who would decide to attack you or me for being related to you. That way i can count on you to not freeze up in such a fight.