[F1-SP] one good fight or a hundred

"take this!!" He yells as Zuekin punches the tree he has been attacking for the last hour splintering the bark on it "finally now I can..." But before he can finish what he was about to say dozens of figures start to rise from the bushes and shrubs surrounding Zuekin they appeared to be .are from the branches and twigs littering the forest floor. "Well the broker did say there would be quite a few of them but I think that this is over doing it a little" taking a deep breath Zuekin set up into his boxing stance fists raised in front of his head and feet planted firmli on the ground "at least this is going to be fun." 

Flashback 1Hour ago

"So your telling me if I go out and punch this tree I will be able to fight these rare creatures" Zuekin stopped speaking to the info broker only to think for literally a second before shouting "sign me up" and with that she gave Zuekin the location of the tree. As he walked through the forest he sighed a little not from exhaustion or from boredom but from excitement he couldn't wait to fight these rare mobs but little did he know he was in for one heck of a fight.

Present time

"We'll come on already are y'all going to fight me or are we going to stand here all day" he bellowed at the creatures before four of the stepped forward. "Ha four huh I guess it will have to do, let's go"

Spoiler

Stats

Lvl:1 | HP:20 | EN:2 | DMG:1 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5

Enemy stats (loot mobs)

HP: 10  DMG: 3

Edited by Zuekin

As the first four blights approached Zuekin, he could get a better picture of what they looked like he noticed that they were roughly the same height as him and they had three long jagged claw like fingers the middle on being longer the others their bodies mostly comprised of scraps of wood and twig with a few patches of moss and mushrooms doting their figures. While he was waiting for them to attack they took the time to spread out in all four directions 'well crap this might be a problem' taking a look at where they were standing 'if they attack all at once it's going to be hard to counterattack' turning back to the one in front of him "that means your going first" as if on que the blights charged the first one coming from the front and the others after in their own direction. Once he got close enough Zuekin threw a dummy punch with his right hand causing the blight to duck under it and into an oncoming uppercut that landed it on its backside. While he was busy with the first one the two on the side rushed in for a pincer attack both aiming for his neck but Zuekin saw this advance and raised his arms to intercept there attacks and taking minimum damage as they clashed but they didn't count on his thorns as it tore through there health bars. As they struggled in their stalemate Zuekin turned his head and noticed that the last one had tripped over what looked to be a root and was face first inthe dirt. He turned back just in time to see the one he uppercut get back on its feet and slash at his  chest but to it's horror his health bar barley budged while it's plummeted down to zero. As it's pixels faded into nothingness he glanced at the oncoming horde of blights and smiled "this is going to be a long day."

Spoiler

ID#109890 BD:9 (hit+1crit)(1+1=2dmg)-1en 

TB#1 MD:6(hit)(3-8=1dmg) (thorns -9hp)

TB#2 ID#109891 MD:7(hit) (3-8=1dmg) (thorns-9hp)

TB#3 ID#109892 MD:7(hit)(3-8=1dmg) (thorns-9hp)

TB#4 ID#109893 MD:3(miss)

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin: HP:17/20   EN:2/1 (Regen+5hp 3/3)

Twig blight#1 HP:0 (dead) 

Twig blight#2 HP:1/10

Twig blight#3 HP:1/10

Twig blight#4 HP:10/10

Loot Rolls:

Spoiler

ID# 109894 LD:17 CD:7

+30col

+2 T1 mats

+2 unidentified T1 uncommon consumables

Total Loot:

Spoiler

•30col

•2 teir1 mats

•2 unidentified T1 uncommon consumables

Edited by Zuekin

Turning his attention back to the two twig blights on his sides Zuekin could feel them trying to press down and break his stance but to no avail as he didn't budge "ha, come on you guys gotta try harder than that" laughing at the stalemate they were in or so they thought. To be completely honest Zuekin was just playing around he wasn't taking this fight seriously since he knew they couldn't do any serious damage he was just enjoying the fight a little to much maybe that's why he didn't see the fourth blight until he was right on top of him swinging his claws and aiming at his unguarded back. It all happened in a blur as Zuekin pushed back against the two he was holding back with enough force to move them a few feet but that's all he need as he pivoted on his heel and swung wide bringing his fist crashing into the side of the fourth blights face, but it didn't stop, it pushed on and sliced at his armor but only to kill itself in the end and for what a single point of damage. It's pixels hadn't even began to fade as the two on his sides attacked again he blocked one of the attacks causing another blight to burst into fragments and caught the others attack in his hand he turned look at it in it's hollow eyes "you really shouldn't have done that" looking at it with a calm demeanor as he spoke, heck if this thing could express fear on what ever you would call it's face it would probably be petrified for it knew how this was going to end.

Spoiler

ID#109949 BD:9 (hit+1crit) (1+1=2dmg)-1en

TB#4 MD:8 (hit) (3-8=1dmg) (thorns-9hp)

TB#2 ID#109950 MD:6 (hit) (3-8=1dmg) (thorns-9hp)

TB#3 ID#109951 MD:3 (miss)

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin: HP:19/20   EN:2/1 (Regen+5hp 3/3) reactivated

Twig blight#1 HP:0 (dead) 

Twig blight#2 HP:0 (dead)

Twig blight#3 HP:1/10

Twig blight#4 HP:0 (dead)

Looting rolls:

Spoiler

ID#109952 LD:1 CD:1

+30col

ID#109953 LD:7 CD:8

+40col

+1 T1mat

Total loot:

Spoiler

•100col

•3 teir1 mats

•2 unidentified T1 uncommon consumables

Edited by Zuekin

Staring down the twig blight Zuekin started to apply pressure to it's hand and it must have noticed as it began to try pulling away from his grasp but to no avail. While it was busy pulling Zuekin kept applying more pressure until he heard cracking sounds telling him that he was breaking the wood it's hand was made out of, this sent fresh pain to the already terrified mob as it tried harder and harder to get away but Zuekin wasn't letting that happen as he wretched it's arm to side and placed his hand an inch away from it's chest where the heart would be and struck it with all his might shattering the poor beast and ending it's suffering "welp I did warn him or her or whatever you were" turning to the horde of blights he spoke up so they could all hear him "so who is next I hope y'all have more where that came from cause I'm far from finished" as he finished four more stepped up to replace their fallen comrades each one looking even more angry as if he could even tell what their faces were expressing.  

Spoiler

ID#109983 BD:9 (hit+1crit) (1+1=2dmg)-1en

TB#3 MD:9(hit+1crit) (3+1-8=1dmg) 

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin: HP:20/20   EN:2/1(Regen+5hp 2/3) 

Twig blight#3 HP:0 (dead) 

Looting rolls:

Spoiler

ID#110006 LD:16 CD:1

+50col, +2 T1 mats

Total loot:

Spoiler

•150col

•5 T1 mats

Edited by Zuekin

Fear? No, not fear rage this group of blights are angry probably due to Zuekin smashing their friends into pixelated shards. "Hey it's not my fault you guys are so much fun to fight maybe you all should think about that" finishing just in time for the closest of the four to jump at him claws extended aiming for his chest he could easily Dodge or block the attack but he did nothing to avoid it and to the twigs surprise it's attack landed directly on his chest piece doing one point of damage but the blight in return took nine bringing it's health plummeting down to one. It looked at Zuekin's face to see a wide grin on his face "gotcha" and that was the last thing it heard as he grabbed it's arms making use of the fact that its feet weren't on the ground and slammed it into the dirt. He placed his foot on its head and pressed until its body burst into fragments. "Hahahaha" he laughed looking back at the remaining three as they charged once again doing nothing to stop them so he could observe how much damage they all could do. Sadly only two met there mark as one of them misjudged it's trajectory and landed a foot off target but the other two hit his sides both dealing the same as the first had.

Spoiler

ID#110070 BD:6 (hit) 1dmg

TB#5 MD:6 (hit) (3-8=1dmg) thorns-9hp

TB#6 ID#110071 MD:8 (hit) (3-8=1dmg) thorns-9hp

TB#7 ID#110072 MD:5 (miss)

TB#8 ID#110073 MD:8 (hit) (3-8=1dmg) thorns-9hp

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin: HP: 17/20  EN:2/2 RGN:+5hp

TB#5 HP 0/10 (dead)

TB#6 HP 1/10

TB#7 HP 10/10

TB#8 HP 1/10

Loot rolls:

Spoiler

ID#110074 LD:5 CD:12

+30col

+20col

Total Loot:

Spoiler

•200col

•5 T1 mats

Edited by Zuekin
  • 4 weeks later...

"Well that's slightly disappointing, you guys can only deal one point of damage to me which means even if all four of you hit me at the same time you would only deal four points of damage" he chuckled softly as he pointed up at his health bar above his head "every time you guys attack me my Regen activates healing me for five health points which means" pausing only to look at them with a wicked grin as he resumed "YOU CAN'T WIN" emphasizing the last three words by saying them slower than the rest. His words didn't seem to bode well with the mobs as the one to the right of Zuekin seemed to lash out in anger, but it's swing was wide and Zuekin easily side stepped out of it's path, but only to move itno the path of the one on his left as it's claw slashed across his chest and then faded from existence as it burst into fragments. Now Zuekin turned towards the blight that had missed him earlier and walked towards it, either out of fear for it's life or lure blind rage the blight started to swing wildly at Zuekin, he just kept pressing forward observing it's attack noting how wide it's swnigs were how fast they moved and how frequently they came until he saw his opening as it's claws intersected each other for a split second Zuekin threw up one arm to block them and the other crashing through it's abdomen. He looked the blight in it's sunken holes it called eyes as he ripped out his arm from it's gut shattering into a million pieces. 

Spoiler

ID#110998 BD:8 (hit) 1dmg

TB#6 ID#110999 MD:6 (hit) (3-8=1dmg) thorns-9hp

TB#7 MD:6 (hit) 1dmg thorns-9hp

TB#8 ID#111000 MD:3 (miss)

Stats:

Spoiler

ZuekinHP: 18/20  EN:2/2 RGN:+5hp 3/3 reactivated

TB#6 HP 0/10(dead)

TB#7 HP 0/10(dead)

TB#8 HP 1/10

Loot rolls:

Spoiler

TB#7 ID#111001 LD:18 CD:1

+30col

+1 unidentified T1 rare weapon

+1 unidentified T1 rare consumable

TB#6 ID#111002 LD:15 CD:6

+60col

+1 unidentified T1 perfect Heavy armor

Total loot:

Spoiler

•290col

•5 T1 mats

•1 unidentified T1 rare weapon

•1 unidentified T1 rare consumable

•1 unidentified T1 perfect Heavy armor

Edited by Zuekin

As the pixelated shards of the blight faded from existence Zuekin turned towards the last one of the second group and walked towards it slowly "I hope your ready" as he said it the beast charged him aiming at his head with the aim to kill him, as if. Just before the claw connected Zuekin moved his head slightly to the side and it passed by his head missing by a mear inch. As soon as he turned around to face it again it began an onslaught of attacks swinging both of it's claws in a desperate attempt to hit him, but Zuekin blocked each one with ease "you won't hit me swinging blindly like that" but it didn't heed his advice as it continued to attack wildly but it didn't matter how hard it tried or how fast it swung he just blocked each one taking no damage but he didn't care he was having to much fun with this blight for him to end it this early. Seeing this the blight had a surge of anger and lashed out harder than Zuekin had expected as it connected he was pushed back slightly but just enough for the blight to jump up and bring it's claws down for a powerful attack, but he had already expected this and quickly jumped back and did a back flip to gain some distance as the blight crashed into the empty space that he had previously occupied "that was pretty close if had hit me that might have actually done some damage" giving a small chuckle before settling back into his defensive stance.

Spoiler

ID#111435 BD:5 (miss)

TB#8 MD:4 (miss)

Stats:

Spoiler

ZuekinHP: 20/20  EN:0/2 RGN:+5hp 2/3 reactivated

TB#8 HP 1/10

Loot rolls:

Spoiler

Nodda

Total loot:

Spoiler

•290col

•5 T1 mats

•1 unidentified T1 rare weapon

Edited by Zuekin
  • 1 month later...

As he settled into his stance he decided to use a style of kung fu that was perfect for this kind of fight that he had learned from one of his master's old friends from China that visited often, it is known as Wing Chun it had a nickname sort of but zuekin couldn't remember it it was something to do with spring he thought, but the style focused on fast arm movements and strong legs but he used it particularly for one of its forms of blocking which implemented the use of the strong points of the body for blocking and then delivering a series of rapid strikes to the body, arms, and neck of the opponent. As soon as he set up the blight was charging it moved to strike at him with a head on attack but zuekin used the back of his hand to guide it off course and instead of it hitting him square in the face it grazed the side of his helmet doing a single point of damage and activating his thorns. Before it shattered into pixels he landed two quick strikes to its chest and then it disappeared back into the digital void or wherever mobs go when they die.

Spoiler

ID# 112824 BD:9(+1crit) 1+1=2dmg

TB#8 MD:6(hit) (3-8=1dmg) thorns-9hp

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin: HP: 20/20  EN:0/2 RGN:+5hp 2/3 reactivated

TB#8 HP 0/10 (dead)

Loot rolls:

Spoiler

ID#112825 LD:4 CD:7

+30col

Total loot:

Spoiler

•320col

•5 T1 mats

•1 unidentified T1 rare weapon

Edited by Zuekin
  • 8 months later...

Rolling dice

Spoiler

Zuekin ID#130854 BD:10 crit+2 (1+2=3dmg)

TB#9 ID#130854 MD:10 crit+2 (3+2=5-8mit=1dmg

TB#10 ID#130855 MD:9 crit+1 (3+1=4-8mit=1dmg)

TB#11 ID#130856 MD:2 miss

TB#12 ID#130857 MD:7 hit (3-8mit=1dmg

Stats:

Spoiler

Zuekin:  Lvl:1 | HP:17/20 | EN:0/2 | DMG:1 |MIT:8 | Thorns:9 | Regen:5 (3/3) activated 

TB#9 HP 7/10 dmg 3

TB#10 HP 10/10 dmg 3

TB#11 HP 10/10 dmg 3

TB#12 HP 1/10 dmg 3

Loot rolls:

Spoiler

Total loot:

Spoiler

•350col

•5 T1 mats

•1 unidentified T1 rare weapon