[PP - F5] FINALLY FIGHTING << Blood in the Sand >>

Ruby had sighed, Ruby absolutely hated this floor and the floor below it. It was just way too hot and way too cold for her to enjoy it really, however she had just let out a puff of air and dealt with how hot the floor was. She had walked around the main settlement on the fifth floor looking for a bit of supplies before she had headed out to fight the boss: mostly just water however. Purb had been looking at what she had been buying then noticed that she had been looking at more outfits, Purb had to nudge her to get away from looking at clothing to stay back on task. Ruby had looked over to Purb and said "What? I was just taking one look at these pieces of clothing. One." Purb rolled his eyes then let out a grunt "Hey that was one time where I saw a piece of clothing and spent more than a hour looking at more. One time!"

@Kirbs

Kirbs had to stretch her arms as she walked out of the unnamed shop. This place has nothing good to sell gosh darn it. Well, I'm pretty much broke anyways, I wouldn't have been able to buy anything anyway. Nothing wrong with browsing, though! Kirbs spotted another shop not too far away, so that's where she headed. It only took her a few seconds to realize exactly how hot it was again on this floor. I think I'm going to get heatstroke. What kind of maniac makes a floor this hot? She sighed and rolled up her leaves, speedwalking her way into the clothing shop. I mean seriously, why would you make a bloody dessert right above a winter wonderland? I call a design flaw! It must've been bloody surprising when they cleared the last floor and found themselves in the middle of a frekin' dessert. That is beyond low, Kayaba!

Battle Ready:

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL: 8

HP: 160

EN: 16

DMG: 3

ACC: 3

EVA: 3

MIT: 5

Paralyze: 1

Perfect: Green  Rare: Blue   Uncommon: Yellow  Vanity: Orange