[PP-F4] Did anyone said uniques? <<The Essence of Steal>>

He tried not to be obviously greedy with how quickly he snatched up that sword. Through his masked visage, cold blue eyes took the weapon, almost mesmerized. Absolute Accuracy, he mused, turning the blade over in his hands. A plan began to hatch in his mind, one that might be able to capitalize on both his newfound weapon's presumable consistency and the burst-like damage output of his spear (loath as he was to even think about using the polearm). 
He nodded, giving the sword a small twirl with a flick of his wrist. The grip was a dark red leather, and the hilt and pommel was this almost deep gold. The blade itself was silvery and seemed to move as it passed through the air, bringing with it this almost water-like quality of fluidity in motion. 

Pinball had noticed Emerath's reveal out of the corner of his eye, and had largely tried to ignore his presence, though his beating heart must have been convinced the guy would somehow call him out for who he really was - though that was, obviously, unreasonable. Right? 
Pinball had unequipped his dagger and sheathed his new sword, effectively hooking it to his belt. He glanced over to Zandra, and then to the group of people after she announced her intentions. Pinball didn't want to stick around. 
So, when he thought it was right for them to discuss and just effectively be distracted amongst themselves, Pinball turned and slipped away, hoping beyond hope that he wouldn't be stopped - by guards or players alike. 

+[Uncommon 1HSS] Tyrfing: Absolute Accuracy (will edit desc when out of school)

<<Pinball Leaves the Thread>> 

Edited by Pinball

Baldur smiled softly as the plague doctor player, and Zandra seemed to come to an understanding. Zandra seemed to be on a quest lately to improve her perception in the eyes of everyone around them, existing and potential frontliners alike. He wasn't sure what her goal was since she had turned down Shield's request to join their potential guild, but Baldur was pleased one way or the other to see someone helping out the up-and-coming players as well. The Frontline was going to need fresh blood sooner rather than later, and the better they were all equipped, the better not just the frontline, but all players of Aincrad would be.

"If you don't mind, Zandra, I'd like to come along as well. I'm going to need to farm some of these upgrades as well, but I'll help you push through as thanks."

The Samurai turned and nodded to Emerath, who said he would also be coming along.

• 2 weeks later...

Zandra nodded to the girls that was still present. ‘’I guess that is all, I will take my leave now. See ya later Anise. Im going to get some hands on items so we can level up your merchant rank.’’ And with that she started to walk towards the place she had visited so many time before. With her followed Baldur and Emerath. ‘’So you guys decided to tag along. It shouldn’t take very long so wwe will soon be done and so. I do wish this quest would change though, so all participants got their séance of steel. Sadly its oly one per quest though.’’ And with that they entered the place where the boss spawned. Zandra walked up and hitted the skull with a bone nearby. She prepared for the snow beast to spawn. When it did, she skipped to activating her charge skill and just used the sword art right away. All she had was her axe, still had her normal townclothes and handwraps of accuracy. She swung her axe, stabbed with the axe and beated the creature with her axe. Reducing the health from full to below half in one halfhearted attack. ‘’You guys up.’’ She said as she easily dodged the beasts attack with a step backwards.

ID: 110899
BD: 4+3=7 Hit! 19x7=133 dmg
MD: 2 Miss!

Stats:

Snow beast: 117/250 dmg: 160

Zandra: 1,585/1,585 147/154 dmg: 19 acc: 3 mit: 0
@Baldur:
@Emerath:

Edited by Zandra

Baldur had never done the essence of steel quest. He had never had a reason to, since he had always been so well equipped. But having to increase the capacity of this weapon now, meant that he needed to raise the quality of this uncommon weapon with a unique enhancement to a perfect weapon. If he could unlock some paralysis enhancements on this sword, then it would be a good PvP and farming weapon. Probably becoming Baldur's mainstay. He had originally decided to go with bleed effects for the additional damage, but in his circles, things usually didn't live long enough for bleed to make an effect in what he was after.
"Thanks for letting me tag along Zandra. I appreciate it. I've somehow managed to avoid doing this quest until now."

He watched her half heartedly attack the snow beast, and idly wondered if she were trying to let them all get a hit in, but since they didn't get the drop no matter what, Baldur just finished the creature off. Shukketsu was enough. Ironically, the bleed attack triggered, but he didn't require it this time.

Activating his <<charged>> <<San Ge>> attack, meant Baldur went from standing in front of the beast, to standing behind it in the blink of an eye, before it shattered into a thousand glimmering gravity-defiant polygons.

ID# 110931 BD: 10 (crit hit)
Shukketsu 19+2 (crit) +5(Charge) = 26x15 = 390 DMG

Snow beast: -273/250 dmg: 160

Edited by Baldur
  • 1 month later...

Baldur ran in and dealt the finishing blow on the beast. A few seconds later she saw the reward screen pop up with the essence of steel. She smiled and nodded at her companions. ‘’Well, I guess that is it then. Im, as well as you, going to do this a few times more to get those gear to some sweet sweet perfects. I hope you will have good use of them. Im going to have to head home now. Have some crafting I need to do to prepare for next boss fight.’’ She said and waited to listen to their replies.

She started to head back with a polite reply to them, time to prepare for next boss fight. This time she would be buffed to the teeths, no boss would bring her down. Her sight was forward and a fire had started to burning in her crimson eyes.

-Gets Essence of steel

Rewards:

Baldur, Zandra, Pinball and Emerath:
1 SP

Zandra:
-Essence of steel

Edited by Zandra