[F1-PP] The other Half of the Mask ACT 1.2

Chisono was walking around looking in her inventory a bit, it seemed like things were getting started, It was not really something that normally was going to happen to any player. It was already a few minutes past midnight and Chisono was still walking around, not many players were out at this time but still, things seemed to be busy. Chisono walked to a higher part of the settlement that looked over quite a few areas of the town of beginners. the Big started plaza was easy to stop from here and the black castle as well. But as Chisono's hair brown hair moved on the wind a bit, She opens her inventory and gets out a half metal mask with a red stripe on it under the eye. She looked at it a bit and smiled before taking it back into her inventory. Then she took away her left gauntlet, a green gauntlet with big firsts and a quite big ring around the wrist. She moved her hand a bit open and closing it. It seemed like not everything was normal to her hand as there was quite a big scare around her left lower arm like something was cut off at that point, "It feels... odd, first there was nothing, Now there is ... Rage," She said low looking at the arm before smiling and staring off into the air. 

At that moment she felt something, someone was looking at her from a distance, she did not know who yet but it felt like She did not turn around but standing here in the wind looking over the city felt good, It was calm and it was very easy to feel the stare of someone behind her, then she felt it a man was staring at her. she knew this because she held up her left gauntlet and saw him in the reflection of her gauntlet, "Nice few isn't it, Or are you just staring at my ass and not the city," She said not turning around to the player behind her.

@Prometheus

“You got me. I was looking at both, but it’s so rare to see such a dashing woman like yourself I couldn’t resist.” He says, jokingly, though he did find something about her attractive. He didn’t know what it was, but something about this woman just grabbed his attention. “They say there’s a better view from places in the town, but most people don’t like me around them. To be fair, I don’t like most people.” He says. His katana hangs from his back as he turns it dances a little, they all deserve to suffer. They all deserve to burn. His heart begins to race. Something about this woman kept him on edge, but to him, she was just a beautiful lady. Though her standing there just watching over the town was a bit unsettling. Who the hell just watches towns? I watch something interesting like a fire, or a lady. What does a town have to offer other than a fuel for flames? He walks up next to her and looks over the city. “It’s a beautiful town, though I liked the other view a bit better.” He winks. Her not being able to see his face meant that to her, only one glowy fiery ball disappeared. The man drops down and sits, looking over the town and smiles. “I’m gonna burn it all to the ground one day. This world is my fire pit.” The smoke pouring out of his helmet’s Eye holes make this statement a whole lot more ominous.

@Chisono

Chisono turns to face a man with big armor still holding one of her green gauntlets in her right hand as the left arm is exposed as the scare around her whole left lower arm can now be seen quite good in the light of the lanterns. "Man always seem to want to lose something when around a female, Is it not something to talk about it would be their tongue," Chisono said not giving a darn about what his armor looked like. She listens to what the man says more and she just tilts her head, "There may be, But here you can see people still walking around," she said calmly to the guy in full armor as he helmets smoke a bit as he keeps talking. Chisono leans against the raining of the balcony she was standing on and points with the gauntlet in her hand to his head, "You would probely see your  mouth burned as well if you keep talking like that," She said as one of the eyes went closed and the guy smoked from his helmet. She puts on the gauntlet again and walks passed him "why not lose your tail a bit, you know what they say curiosity killed the cat," She said as soundly a big two-handed Battle Axe Materialized in her hand and with a great thump landed right behind the guy, The Axe head was just as big as the woman's torso and a halberd dishing like Axe hear with a spearhead on the top. and just a second later as it landed  behind the guy it disappeared again, It was not sure if Chisono spawned the Axe or someone else but because Chisono was the only one here it was very clear who spawned the oversized halberd, "And you have no tail so you can't be a cat at all, So what is going to kill you, be it your age or your boredom," Chisono said with a smile before going back to lean against the railing.

@Prometheus

“Let’s say you. I have always wanted a beautiful death.” He says, smirking under his helmet. He was a weasel growing up, meaning he always had a way with words, usually charming young stupid or drunk chicks. This was different. For all he knew she was an older more sophisticated woman. And she definitely wasn’t picking up what he was laying down. “I’m gonna cut to the chase, save us both the embarrassment. I think you’re an attractive woman. What you do with that attraction is up to you.” He had a plan. Some women like flirting, others like straightforward men. Her response to his flirts weren’t great so he shifted gears. To be entirely truthful, I don’t care what she does with me, though I know what I would prefer. He shakes his head and opens his mouth to speak again but can’t find words. This is weird, I’ve never taken the straightforward approach this far before. And what’s this feeling? Like I don’t want to say something in case it goes south. Oh, am I actually into this girl? That’s weird. He gets a grasp of himself mentally and thinks. His past with women being complicated at the least. I usually only like bad girls, why is she on my radar? He asks himself, wondering if she’s hiding anything.

@Chisono

Edited by Prometheus

Leaning on the railing Chisono looks as the guy speaks again, about he wants to die a beautiful death, but someones beauty can be someone else fear. then it comes to her as he says the next thing and Chisono starts laughing, and not just of what he said but she was laughing at him, "haha... I already can tell that, Your flirting has never gone unnoticed you know, But why would you want to stick around me, It's not like I will end up at your side as a lover forever, It is just a game, You get killed and you respawn, then again you get killed and respawn." Her voice started to sound a bit mad now and then she sounded quite a bit crazy as she spoke again, "EVERYTHING IN HERE IS FAKE! It is all useless, I will make sure whoever made this game will die by my hands, once he fixes this darn bug." She said after taking a breath and looking at the fully armored guy again, "How about you tag. Along with me. Like Those characters in a game that have one big guy around them always and just wears full armor, probably are already dead under the helmet and all," She said staring at the guy before a smile came off again smiling at the guy very friendly.

@Prometheus

So she doesn’t buy the die in here and die in real life thing. I can understand it, there’s no proof. I’ve never cared enough to try and find out. “I don’t want a lover forever, who do you think I am, an emotionally adjusted adult?” He reaches up and takes off his helmet. “That would only be half right. My name is Prometheus.” He says with a grin on his face. “I’m not even looking for a one night stand, I’m done with that for a while. I’m looking for someone to hunt with. What we do after is up to you.” He smiles, looking up at the girl. “So want to go hunt some monsters with a random stranger?” His smile shines innocently up to the girl as he pulls out a cigar and lights it taking a few puffs. He releases the smoke and turns to her. “At least let me buy you drinks. Can’t hurt nothing if this world isn’t real. Also even if we were to do anything, like you said, it isn’t real. What’s the harm?” He asks, wondering exactly how far he might be able to get on this, though he didn’t expect to get very far. She’s cute, but I don’t think she’s that into me. Doesn’t mean I can’t swing, maybe I strike out, maybe I make it to first base. Whatever happens is okay. He smiles a little at the woman.

@Chisono

Chisono listens to what the man is saying and she smiles as the helmet comes off showing quite a non-undead face and somehow quite a handsome young lad as well. "Well Well Well Prometheus I think you just got yourself a date, oh no you did not," She says stroking his thin a bit before getting closer to his face, "I think I got myself a great candidate, sure this hips can swing a bit and I'm crafty with all sort of fighting styles but I like to be under... pressure," She said kind of hoping he was understanding what she was going to say. She took off her right gauntlet and held the gauntlet in her other hand before holding up her hand to his face showing a logo, the Logo of Laughing Coffin, "Sweety you really want to tango with this lady, how about we go to someplace and after that I can give you something sweet to fill your dreams a bit, In this would you may not feel much harm, but there are other things you can feel," she says still holding the hand with the logo up to Prometheus to see.

@Prometheus

Prometheus notices the symbol on her arm and smiles. She’s crazy. I’m so going for it. He stands up and nods. “Let’s take this to a more private location.” He turns and begins to walk away. He stops, and turns. “Wanna Kill some animals first or...?” He asks, I hope she’s in to the fun stuff. Maybe I’d come back for seconds if she is. He stops walking away turns back and moves in close to her. “I’ll make it worth your while. Some might say I’m very experienced in this department.” He whispers in her ear. Let’s move this to a more horizontal location. He winks and turns to walk away motioning for her to follow as he puts his helmet back on. Just because she has seen my face doesn’t mean I’ll let just anyone see my face. Though I don’t regret this interaction at all. He smirks under his helmet, as it had been a few weeks since he had done anything with any women. He wasn’t about to let a game stop his ways so he continued his conquests in game as he learned how desperate the girls were. He moved through the streets, following the same route he had so many times back to his favorite inn. As he cut through the crowds a chill ran down his spine, but it wasn’t like he was being watched.

@Chisono

Chisono smiles a bit as she hears that he agrees to what she was saying and she nodded putting back on the gauntlet, "I would love to learn you a bit more, study your movement first and see if you can take the leading role or I would," she said. following him as she was quite to see that he was more interested after showing him the logo, either he did not know what it meant or he did and was just the same as her, a bit tat crazy in his head. A few people were in the inn and it was time to start learning about this man for Chisono was more interested in that. After a few drinks, Chisono was getting a bit to hacktic as Chisono hits another player on the face making him need to leave the bar while she was taken upstared by Prometheus to cool down.

Waking up Chisono looked down noticing what happened and smiling, it was all just a fun memory now and Chisono stood up and opening her inventory to put at least something on as her lake of clothing was a bit too much. She looked at the mirror wearing a green dress without sleeves and staring at the man lying there. Sure she woke up fist now but still he was the one with most energy here. Looking back at the mirror Chisono looks at her arms and places her hair in a ponytail, before looking back at her arms, on the right was a logo of the laughing coffin and on the left was a perfect circle around her arm like something was there.

Chisono remembers what she told him while being in the room, she told about the Takeuchi name as it was a common name in Tokyo more known to a criminal mastermind and Chisono's father, she also told about her not having a Left hand at all and that is why there was a scare there. also, she told about how she funded the game to start and that she was 31 years old running a security company under the name 'Itoso Security & Protection' also the name of her foster parents she had as before Chisono was even born her father got killed by cops. She looks back at Chisono before sitting on the side of the bed waiting for him to wake up.

@Prometheus

Katsuki wakes up with a smile and looks at her. He remembered everything having not been under any influence. “To be fair, that was better than I thought it would be. I could get used to this, if it wasn’t a one night thing.” He rolled over and looked her in the eyes. “So I’m not gonna die to some mafia am I? Cause I’ve got a syndicate too. And I’d hate to have a war rage through out Tokyo. I hate the people there, but I mean, I’d hate to lose my home town.” He smiles at her, sitting up and getting real close, but backing up instead. “My real name is Katsuki, shoot me a message if you ever need something like this again.” He walks away, and winks. “I promised you a hunting trip, wanna go now?” He motions for her to follow, but looks down opens his menu. Nothing she hasn’t seen. Though she was a bit drunk. “Maybe next time you’ll remember the act.” He equips his armor and leaves his helmet off. “I’m usually gone before the woman wakes up, so I don’t know what to do here.” He smirks, walking out and equipping his helmet. 

@Chisono

Chisono stands up from the bed as it seemed that Prometheus wakes up as well, she grins a bit before getting into armor and putting on the two gauntlets again before smiling at him. "I would not start a war, My father is long dead, and his man may still be around but, I have no connection to them, I'm being monitored by the police most of my life," She pauses and taps him on the helmet with her big gauntlets, "And I will message you for sure Prometheus, it was the most fun I ever had, But for what to do now is very simple, We hunt!" she said walking to the door and opening it ready to go and start some fighting going, She may do not a lot of damage yet but still Chisono was not going to back down, even if she is level one now. But maybe it was not the best idea to start fighting with monsters as Chisono was at a quite a bit risky even with Prometheus around. Then Chisono's stomach started to growl and she covered her belly fast, "How about we get some food first and take that outside to the darker forest on floor one, I want to show you something," she said starting to walk down and out of the inn.

@Prometheus

“I’m down for anything. Except for a third dance.” He smiles, walking over to the door and stepping out. Last night was a success in my opinion, though I could be wrong. Maybe I was the only one who enjoyed it. He begins to looks a bit worried, not talking as he walks, though this wasn’t super uncommon, it was out of place here. Not only had he never done this before, but he’d never done this with an older woman. Nah, I’m me. He smiles under his helmet as he makes his way towards a restaurant. I’ve certainly never done anything as mundane after a night like that. I usually sleep for a day and get back to my usual routine of drifting around. His mind begins to wander. You could almost picture me as a fire, powerful yet warm. Random but planned. Every flame reaching higher while I reach for the top. And in our wake, a trail of broken things, ashes. He walks, a smile under his helmet once more, his eyes move over and scan the woman one more time. I could get used to this part too. He smiles.

@Chisono

While walking Chisono finds out that Prometheus was staring again, even with his helmet it was very easy to see him stare. Walking to a small bakery Chisono smiled and greeted the NPC nicely, as you could see she looked quite a bit different from what she did at that night as now she was friendly to quite a lot of people here. Getting her order Chisono paid the NPC and tapped Prometheus on his helmet to get going again and follow her again. "Come on slowpoke, No need to wait longer" Chisono said making her way with a beg with bread in her hand walking to the exit of the settlement, "And would you stop staring a woman can feel that you know, and even with that helmet of yours I still feel your stare," Chisono said walking in front of him, It almost looked like some careless person got herself a bodyguard to protect her because she asked nicely, But it was a bit different if you knew the full story. They slowly made their way to the exit and once there the guards acted up a bit before doing their normal thing, It was like something was following them around something the guards did not like.

@Prometheus

Prometheus hears her remark and grins. “I know, and staring is rude, it’s just... can’t help but get distracted when I’ve seen what’s under the hood.” He says, walking out of the town. The guards did get on his nerves as usual, but nothing he couldn’t just ignore. “So, what do you want to kill? I know a few places where monsters spawn a lot, I know a few places where none spawn at all... you know what? You lead the way.” He says, nodding and letting her remain in front, unless an enemy appeared, in which case he would step up and take a hit or two before he let her get hit. I have to protect her, she’s not as strong as I am yet, and as she said before, she likes a man who will take the lead. Then I will when I need to. He smiles under his helmet, his gaze had broken off of her when he was confronted by her. Every now and again, his gaze would fall back on her, but nothing longer than a few seconds. That right there is a quality woman. Experienced in all the best ways, and not in it for the emotions. Damn, I’m a lucky guy. He walks with the smoke pouring from his helmet and the man continues to make his way through the woods on that boring floor. Let’s just say, best adventure I’ve ever had. He smiles, moving his eyes over the women as she walks, then back at the guards.

@Chisono

Chisono tilts her head to Prometheus a bit she laughed a bit, "Haha... Why did you think I got these pieces of bread, I get some breakfast so I want at least have some," She said waving around a France bread in the air a bit before putting it back into the bag she was carrying. it took a bit as she was walking to the spot she wanted to be. It did not really long until they got to a part on the floor that was quite dark, It seemed to be a darker forest than other forests. "Here we are darling! Just a bit until we get to where I want to be," she said walking into the forest still carrying the bag, with bread. She took a bit before turning to Prometheus and smiled, "Come on, not that far anymore, I don't like it when you fall behind," she said walking more into the forest waiting for the guy to keep up.

@Prometheus

Prometheus watched the woman walk as she turned and called him darling. Darling? Are we really there? I stay overnight, then we go on what could be considered a date but it’s not a date is it? Oh god... the man blushes under his armor a little. “As you wish.” The only words from his mouth as he catches up and walks next to the girl. Is it a date? Is it just a hunting party?  I don’t know what to do cause I don’t know the situation. It doesn’t feel like a date. I didn’t ask for a date. Though last night was good enough for me to be convinced. He smiles at the thought. His own hand comes up and slaps his armor across the face. Hey your head together man. If this is a date, you don’t want it to go south. Sure, you scored a homer right away, but you can do it again. Babe Ruth did it, you can too. He stands up tall, over the girl because he was 6’5” in his armor and 6’8” including the horns on his helmet. “So Princess, where we going?” He asks, wondering if she’s noticed his most obvious slip up ever. He was nervous but could you blame him? This woman with a bomb body just called him darling, a name he had never heard before. A proper woman at that.

@Chisono

Chisono looked around at Prometheus as he calls her Princess, and she smiles a bit, Bingo I think I got him to follow like a puppy dog, she thinks to turn around to the guy standing open in some sunlight from the trees, "So you like me really well then, How about you and I stick together for a while, I loved the way you handled me last night and I would love it again, Maybe we can do it here right now, Nobody comes here did you know that," She said as she placed the bag with bread at a tree stump and sat down on the fallen tree next to it. She looked at Prometheus for a little before speaking again, "You are so focused on your target aren't you? You never even one time noticed the Guards how they acted when we went out, You know times like this you know you need to be on your guard," She said walking up to Prometheus leaning against him a pit and with her gauntlets holding on to his arm a bit, coming closer to his ear a bit and whispering, "You know this target is being owned by someone, And they keep a close eye out on their belongings you know, Maybe you want to give the things game you took from them," She said with a smirk on her face letting go of him and standing in front of him waiting for what he was going to say. Maybe if he looked around a bit he could see leaves fall from the tree the whole time they walked this way.

@Prometheus

Edited by Chisono

Prometheus’s resolve remains unbroken. That is, until she mentions the night before and brings up repeating history in those woods. He shakes his head. You followed her here for a reason, and that reason wasn't to just do that again. You're a man with needs, but those needs have been satisfied for now. He looks at her, his voice shaking a bit as he fights the urge to be with her in that forest. The man notices a small leaf rustle, then fall. I guess I was a target too. The armored tower of a man pushes the girl away and draws his mighty katana, staring at the tree from which the tree fell. "You made a mistake if your goal was to attack me. You showed your hand way too early." He backs up a little. His stare shifting towards the woman he had actually grown to like a little. "Stay back if you don't want this to get ugly." His helmet and armor made the usually 6'3" man 6'5". The horns on his helmet push this height to a whopping 6'8" as his katana is held straight out, one arm down by his side as he stands. "I've some experience in these sorts of things." He tilts his head, looking more like a mountain that would refuse to move than a human being.

@Chisono

Edited by Prometheus

Chisono starts to laugh a bit as he pushes her away, Not worrying about what is going to happen to take a few steps back, "Seems like the plan failed, I wanted you to see my owner, They do like quite a strong man like you," She said waiting for the person in the trees to jump down. Then a woman with Red hair jumps down holding a Rapier in her hand and what looks to be a crystal in the other one. The woman had a red and black outfit a smaller skirt and an upper armor showing quite a bit but not too much and a black cape as well. also, she was wearing a white mask with red markings on it but one side was looking like it was destroyed and on the other side, you could see a horn. "Darling, You got a man now did you," She said moving around Prometheus, "One thing I need to ask, Knight in shining armor or has corruption taken this one?" She asked Prometheus as she moved around him slowly inspecting him, "Also If you want to fight, Please take a clear look who your fighting, A TIER 3 ORANGE PLAYER!" She said to him sounding even crazier than Chisono. AS the woman said this you could see at the middle of her chest, It was a logo, and not just any logo, it was a Laughing Coffin Logo.

@Prometheus

Prometheus chuckles as the girl approaches with a flimsy rapier. I love it when they're too cocky too use their best strength, makes it so much more fun. He stood tall, making sure not to move a muscle as she began to circle him, talking to Chisono. Both of these chicks are out of their chicken boxes, I love it. That's when her question comes. The question he loves to be asked as the players always see his armor and think knight who's there to help. But this was different, this was followed up by a question which made him search his soul. The question is, can something as pure as fire be corrupted? His sword pops up towards her. "Knight in shining armor? Never. Corrupted? Nope. Angry and ready to die? Hell yeah." He says with a cocky grin under his helmet as he sheathes his sword. "Saying you're tier 3 does nothing for me, at least not what you want it to do. Sweetie I've gone and fought people twice my size in the real world with nothing but my hands." He says. "But given you're a lady, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." He tilts his head. "So what do you want?" His spiky armor shifts as he begins to stand more relaxed, but still at the ready enough to draw his blade in an instant.

@Chisono