[ PP - F05 ] And... Action! <<Feeding the Enemy>> w/ Hazado

Kirbs plopped a sushi roll in her mouth groaned as she stepped out of the inn. What is this, my third time trying to get a bloody familiar? The last time I tried, I was stuck in a bloody cave for a day. She looked around and groaned again. I need time to bloody pass this thing, I can’t do this by myself all over again! She mentally shrieked, putting the pouch of food inside of her inventory. Ugh, screw you social awkwardness! I don’t want to go anywhere! She kicked the hard ground and sulked. I’m never gonna go anywhere... why can’t the universe just give me a bloody familiar already?! Screw you universe! I call blasphemy!

She went back to sulking and sighed. Wait, why the hell am I back on this floor?! Wasn’t I dying if frekin’ heat stroke last time I was here? Oh no, no. No! I call bull! I don’t want to do this quest anymore. Dang it!

+1 Super Lucky Sushi Roll

@Hazado

Edited by Kirbs

Haz has been to the floor quite a bit, meeting quite a few people here for the first time. It was quite hot here so hot so Haz was not feeling it at all taking off his full metal heavy armor he switched to something smaller, a green tank top with a metal full chest plate only having one shoulder plate and a green cloth to protect him from the sand a bit more. Also wearing some white pants with two metal knee pats and a Full metal helmet with two antlers on it. He was basically sleeveless with a shoulder plate and some green cloth. Walking around for a bit Haz sees a girl quite a bit younger then him sulking a bit, He walks up to her he looked at her again before speaking, "Good day there, What is the bother, did the bloody sand get in your eyes or something, or is there something else?" He asked her looking her down grinning a bit to what he said under his helmet. Standing quite a bit taller in both body muscle and height Haz waited for the girl te o response to him 

@Kirbs

Kirbs looked up at the stranger in confusion. “Oh, hi there. Uh, not sand... I just don’t really feel like doing this quest...” she mumbled, opening her menu. Why is everyone so bloody social here? It’s like this is some kind of cliche plot for a movie or something. The redhead glanced up at Haz one more time before sighing. “Would... you like to help me? I mean, it’s kind of a one day thing. It won’t take long and you know how hot it can be here...” She rambled on, trying her best not to embarrass herself right then and there. She paused abruptly and looked up at him with a sheepish smile. “That is if you want to even do it with me, y’know,” she added, her face growing red. Crap, crap. What if he doesn’t want to do the quest? I would literally die! Please don’t say no, please don’t say no.

@Hazado

Haz smiled a bit as he heard the way Kirbs was talking a bit, but not that Kirbs could see it but it was a smile of a bit of happiness, "I don't bother at all, It would be my pleasure to help you, As a fellow British gentlemen as myself It would be something interesting, Name Is Hazado, but I think If I said It in English It would He Hazard, But just call me Haz everyone seems to do it." He said really sounding British as he spoke in English. "So tell me, what is this thing you need help with, I did almost every quest on this floor, It is either betting down a bloody shark or something else," He said waiting for the girl to response. Interesting I did not know that English people were in this game, Altho I did hear of Americans but not many British people, It be a nice change to talk to someone from the same country once a while.

@Kirbs

She brightened up, a small grin etching upon her face. Wow, I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve seen someone who’s English. Literally, I haven’t seen one since like, Logan and Landon! “Oh? You’re English? I honestly haven’t seen an Englishman at all here, pretty weird, huh? Oh, my name is Kirbs... don’t ask about the origins of it, I’m pretty sure you can figure it out by yourself.” Stifling a laugh at his prominent accent, she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and smiled. “Oh, right! It’s the familiar thread thing. There’s not any fighting involved in it, is that okay with you?” She peered up at Haz with hopeful eyes. “So, is that a yay or a nay?” Eventually, she got bored and started making up random things for conversation starters eventually. I hope this goes well... “So, where were you from in England? I was born in London.”

@Hazado

Edited by Kirbs

As Haz heard that she did not hear about any other Englishman in this world Haz smiled a bit under his helmet, listening to what thing she needed help with and once Haz heard that she needed help with the familiar quest he just knew what was going to happen and no combat was needed. Taking off his Helmet releasing his face, a older looking face around maybe 20 with a clean shave and yellow looking eyes almost, a bit messy brown hair and a warm smile, "Well Kirbs, I be happy to help so I say It would be a yay for you," He said sending her a party invite as well as he placed his helmet into his inventory as it seemed there was no need to protect from the sand. As she then asked where he was from he started to think a bit, it was quite a bit that he even talked about his roots in England as he lived now In Japan, "I come officially from Poole, Known for Royal Marines Base, My father is a leftenant There," He said waiting for her to take the lead to where ever she wanted to go and get that familiar of hers.

@Kirbs

“Alright, that’s a relief,” she sighed accepted his party request with a smile. “Alright, lets go!” She pointed out the entrance and headed off. “Poole, huh? Not too far away from London, I suppose. A couple hours via car. Ah, are you an army brat then?” She asked, turning her head to him with a questioning look. “I never really left London. We went on trips to Japan and America sometimes, I think we went to France once too... but my life has been centered in London for a while,” she commented blandly. Right, life was boring as hell back at home. She followed a small path out of the settlement and into the blistering hot desert. Groaning, she covered her eyes with the smoldering sun. “I forgot how bloody annoying the heat is in this floor. Ugh, take three then, I guess.” And another day of heat stroke awaits me! 

@Hazado

"No no, I am Not an Army Brat at all, Just my pops. I'm not fit to be in the army like he would say, 'you would make friends with the bloody enemy and take them out for a biscuit and tea' Alltho I know what he means with that, but I think I start to look a bit like him now," He said with a smile listening to what Kirbs was telling about how she traveled quite a bit even at her looking age she did travel more then Haz ever did in his life. Once she was done Haz thought it was his turn to start speaking again and he was okay telling about it as well, "At this current moment I don't live in Poole any more, I have moved to Japan at a younger age do some, personal thing I had to handle. Thinking about it now, I probely am sitting in the same hospital bed as before, Crushed my leg between a rock and my boat I had, It is now somewhere at the bottom of the sea, They did say I had quite a lot of luck to survive it but they said I probely can use my leg for a long arse time," He said with a smile clearly not bothered by it at all.

@Kirbs

“Sounds reasonable,” Kirbs shrugged. “Tea was never really my cup of... tea. I don’t know, I mean, iced tea is okay but the warm and hot tea is kind of weird. Never really a tea fan.” She fanned herself with her hands and chuckled. The heat was really getting to her. Like, really getting to her. At this point, she felt like the ground was the surface of the bloody sun. To distract herself, she started humming a random tune from a random game loudly. “Ouch, that sucks. Like, literally. Home you get better... when we get out of here anyways.” She flashed him a grin and played around with her ring as they walked in the blistering sand. My feet would be bloody melting if it weren’t for my boots. “Damn, where are all the bloody mobs today? I mean, last time I was here, there were barely any but still! This is frekin’ annoying!”

@Hazado

"No worry about me, Look at the bright side, at least I can walk in this game," He said looking around as Kirbs asks herself where all the mods are, It was not like he met some while he was going quest, But he kind of knew what was going on with the monsters right now, "It is because you going a quest, that is one point. Second is after a floor has been cleared it is much calmer on the floor, Sure you can still run into monsters here and there but not like it is a monster around every sand hill here," He said grinning looking at some of the hills around him. Then he started to think about it, the quest she was going was to get a familiar but it was quite hard to get one, not that is was near easy at all for sure, "Any plans to get a familiar or you just going to wing it a bit, because the quest itself is quite hard for someone at your level. Have you tried getting a consumable and an item to give you some help in getting one?" He asked her wanting to know if she prepared.

@Kirbs

“Yeah. I guess that’s a plus,” she yawned, blinking away the tears prickling in her eyes. “I call blasphemy then! I’ll never be able to find something!” She threw her hands up in the air with a sigh. “Just my luck,” Kirbs mumbled, crossing hers pointedly. What if I don’t finish this wuestcagain? This is my third time! Third. Time! It’s bloody remarkable that I’ve tried to this quest three times! She snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. “Uh, yeah. I ate something I got from a friends shop before I met you... and I have this scarf thing from Hei,” she said, pointing the pale band wrapped around her waist. “So I think I might be good to go?” She crossed her fingers and grinned. “I mean, this is literally my third time trying to do this quest. The last two were total fails so I hope I get it this time!”

@Hazado

"Third time is a charm, So I believe you can get to it now, for sure they won't go that hard on you but yeah the quest itself is quite hard to pull off, not many players get it done right away," He says trying to make her cheer a bit up as it believed that there is no possible way that after so many tries the quest still did not help her. Then he started thinking what kind of familiar was she after, was it like one of those monsters that pretended to be lost armor or weapons but attack or ran away when a player got to close, "What kind of familiar are you looking for anyway, as that does also bring something, the mimic monsters of this floor are around ruins and other monsters have other places they spawn more and more. So maybe I can help there as well as I almost ran a marathon on this floor," He said jokingly, "Not really a marathon but I did quite a bit exploring on this floor," He said waiting for Kirbs to respond.

@Kirbs

“Yeah, I hope I get lucky this time.” She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck with a small grin. “I honestly just want this done. I mean, wouldn’t it be cool to get a little pet?” She cooed, rubbing her hands together. “And it’ll stay with you forever and ever and ever!” She exclaimed dramatically, twirling in a circle. “Oh, I want something to help me fight y’know?” She turned to him. “Oh, sweet. Do you know the best hunting spots here then? I haven’t really explored much of the floors around here.”

I swear to god if I don’t get this familiar, I’m going to bloody cry. She sighed and rubbed her temples in frustration. “So, what do you do? Do you have a shop or something around here. Or do you live around here? I don’t know why anyone would live in here though, unless you lived in some kind of desert back in the real world.”

@Hazado

Haz smiled a bit happy to hear some people wanted pets to have go around and be with that pet for a long time. As the then asked him about why he knew quite a bit off this place, very simple to put it," I don't have any place here, nor do I own a shop. Just a Tank with big damage. But the reason I know so much is because I help a info broker called The Snake, she asked me to info of this floor," she said looking at her before taking out a pin with a snake moving around a snake, and he shows it to her "This is her logo, she is quite um... how you say that... very teasing and um ... touching around people," he said to her putting away the pin again before following Kirbs again just quite curious about what kind of Pet the girl was going to get.

@Kirbs

Kirbs blinked at the card and shrugged. "She sounds... interesting. Heck, I'll go to her if I ever need some information." She laughed softly and shoved a random rock she had been holding down her back pocket. "A tank though, eh? I might need to steal you sometimes. I barely have any armor. This girl is this pure damage!" She grinned, twirling a loose strand of red hair around her finger. "So wutcha doing down in floor five? Not exactly the best spot for hunting or if you're looking for some scenery. But hey, if you like looking at mountains of sand and mountains that look like poop, suit yourself." The player smiled at him jokingly as she continued down the rolling hills of sand. "Life is weird here. I'd never think I would see a desert in my life, y'know?" She turned to him expectantly, waiting for his take on her comment.

@Hazado

ID: 110292

CD: 4 + 6 = 10, Fail

Edited by Kirbs

Haz looks at Kirbs and smiles, "No No, when I was here for a small quest, Hunting down a Shark, Yes a Shark to be sure a sand shark. But on my way back I got to see a ruin and I got interested in those so I was trying to see if one of those ruins had a dungeon inside them," Haz said grinning a bit to Kirbs. It was truly something this floor as it was hot here but yet still quite good to walk around at least it was not floor 9 with its lava and so. "But I can wait for that another time, Now I'm here to help you so why not try and do our best," Haz said following the girl again staring a bit into the distance before looking at Kirbs again, "You know, I never knew that things like this were going to be in the game, I have seen much more things than I did before in my whole life, From a jungle floor on floor 8 to a tropical Island floor on floor 16. It may not be our world we grew up in but it could be if we worked to it one day, Maybe we get out of here and all will be for nothing as we are nowhere near the people we started caring about in this game, Who knows what we are going now, are we in hospitals just laying there," He said starting to think about it, as it felt like 4 years now being in this game, But it truly was just 2 years.

@Kirbs

"Land shark, huh?" She mumbled. "That sounds interesting... I guess. Maybe I'll do that quest one day. Sounds kind of freaky though," Kirbs shuddered. "Well aren't you an adventurer? You should take me on a few quests next time we see each other," she mused, kicking a small mound of sand. "I dunno. Honestly, if I ever get out of here, I want to go traveling. Heck, I'll try to find some places that are like some of the floors in Aincrad." She said excitedly, a small grin creeping up on her face.  I swear. I thought it would be easier to get a stupid familiar! I've seen so many have them, is it just bad luck for me? I swear to God!  "How was life in Japan?" She asked suddenly, her curiosity getting the best of her. At this point, she just wanted to spark up some kind of random conversation.

@Hazado

"Correction It is a sand Shark, at least that is what it was called then I fought it," He said with a grin on his face looking at the girl as she kicks some sand on the ground, as she then started talking about something like how she wanted to travel, Haz quite understood that quite a bit and that was what he wants to do as well. Sure Aincrad is a big place for people and many more floors were getting out there ready to explore and find out more and more thing to discover, But one day Haz would love to see all the things that were out there. Then the question came to him asking how life in Japan was, "Well it was quite an experience first being a bit bullied because I came out of another country, and well being pushed away is not always good, but the people are more respect full for sure, more then the kids that are for sure," Haz said and followed Kirbs waiting too see what kind of Familiar was she going to get.

@Kirbs

“Yeesh, that sounds kind of scary... sand shark, Eugh.” She shuddered at the thought. “How did you even like, fight it? You know what I mean. Like, did it-“ she paused, bringing her hands up in defeat. “Know what? Never mind! It’s too bloody complicated to explain,” she sighed, a small smirk forming on her lips a few moments after. “Oh, really? Oh, do I know about that...” she trailed off, biting her lip at the bitter memories. “You seem pretty normal though. What did they bully you for?” She tilted her head in puzzlement. “Eh, whatever. You’re more normal than me, that’s all I know about.” She hummed, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. “Dang. I just wanted a little buddy to hang out with. This thing better love me or I’m gonna flip out! I’m not about to go through all of his for nothing!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air blatantly.

@Hazado

Haz looked at Kirbs asking why he got bullied and about what and he lets out a sigh not really wanting to tell about it and all. "Well just because I did not speak a word Japanese, not only that I was also quite tall as you can see, It's not like I could do something about it, I was kind of a nerd and a well easy target for them, But after a few years I just started training and swimming, so Yeah I think they stopped later on," He said to her less smiling now. As then Kirbs cries out she wanted a familiar really bad and was hoping it was going to like her, He could not help but get a small laugh out of it, "Ha... Sorry, Sorry, I just loved how you did there, You are really still young so understandable, But I do believe that there is at least one monster out there that would like to meet the Kirbs, also If you don't mind me asking What kind of Familiar would you love because I'm quite interested in what you want." He said with a smile stopping laughing at Kirbs

@Kirbs