[ PP - F05 ] And... Action! <<Feeding the Enemy>> w/ Hazado

She sniggered and patted his back. “I guess being tall in an Asian country is pretty word. Not to be offensive or anything, but Asian people are short. My mother is Japanese and she is a bloody 158 centimeters!” She giggled, slapping her knee in amusement. “Nerd, huh? I can see that,” she stifled a laugh and continued. She gave him a look and sighed. “Young and understandable,” she mimicked, a prominent frown on her face. “I want a Familiar to help me fight, honestly that’s it. I’m just interested in doing damage. Everything else is not that much important to me. I mean, I have thought about doing support builds and that, but I don’t think I have enough patience for that kind of stuff.” She shrugged her shoulders blankly. “I don’t really have any intention of joining a guild anytime soon. My build is just me trying to fend for myself. So it’s kind of a mix of everything? I don’t know. But I intend on being a solo layer for a while is all I know.”

@Hazado

(I feel terrible sorry Kirbs for not posting, Also Why don't you roll to look for a chest, YOu prob going to find one,)

Sure it was nice to hear that he was just normal, Kirbs then started to speak about the Familiar she wanted, a buddy that could also fight quite well, but there were a lot of creatures around on this floor. From Item Mimics to Sand Wurms. "Well, sometimes it is good to have a tank or support behind you, well a tank in front of you and the support behind you. But you get the idea, just sometimes you need to fight together with someone else to get what you want, I also found this out quite a bit later on a later level. I may do Damage to a lot of things But I never been more venerable then this." He said looking at his armor he was wearing at the moment. "You may don't join a guild or make one as I did as a leader of the garnet ranger, but I still like to help people like you who don't have a guild, and that is what you call a Party circle, People you party with a lot but you are not in a guild together." He said before looking into the distance a bit thinking about what the hell he was needing to do.

@Kirbs

(Was too lazy lmao)

“Yeah, that’s pretty nice to have around. You’re kind of the first ‘tank’ that I’ve actually met, now that I think about it...” she mumbled, rubbing her chin. “Bah. I’m still pretty basic in the heat that I have,” she sighed and looked down at her armor. “It’s cool though. I don’t plan on doing quests alone, I’ll have some people helping whether they like it or not.” She snickered and buy her lip boyishly. She shook her head defiantly. “I mean, when I said I would do wursts with other people, I wouldn’t want like a huge group of players. I’m not so well with large amounts of people.” She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. “I have been doing a lot of parties recently but I try to keep it at a minimum.” She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and smiled to herself.

@Hazado

Action: Looking for Treasure Chest

ID: # 110800 | LD: 12 No chest found thanks to you Kirbs.

Haz followed the girl a bit before looking at the left as he spotted some ruins, "Hold up just a second I need to check this out for one second," Before walking to the ruins and looking around but of no luck at all and finding nothing but sand and broken down house, "Well I was kind of Hoping I would find something here, Well Let's move one then" He said to her wondering where she even wanted to go. As he then thought about what she said, "I'm really your first Tank, True they are rare to find nowaday's but really this rare as well Never thought of that as much but now hearing this makes me think a bit," H said to Kirbs before thinking about why people even wanted to be a tank, It was easy for Haz, it was the only thing he was really good in with games and never has been doing other things but tanking, even if he tried to change he would end up with at least some tank things.

@Kirbs

She shrugged her shoulders. “I mean, I’m still pretty low leveled. So I don’t think I would really meet that many tanks anyways.” She said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. “I still don’t know what I’m going to do with my build.” Kirbs chuckled and let out a smile. “So! What have you been doing since the game started? You look like you’ve been busy!” She swung her arms around in an attempt to get some physical movement in her body other than walking. “I haven’t been doing much. Just been hanging out in the lower floors. Doing nothing, really.”

Damn. I’m getting bored. When’s the last time I’ve actually had a cup of iced tea? Way too long! Way, way too long. Darn it. I need to get some tea after this. Are there any good tea shops around here? I need to go find one, I’m literally craving it.

@Hazado

Haz looked at the girl again and got a laugh out now as she asked him what he did at the start, "Well I can say I have changed over the two years now, And say for sure I have been quite busy but I think I started in a slow path as I kept quiet quite long I helped an info broker for some information, Purple haired girl I think after that I think I met up with someone I knew from another game who was my Support over there," He said with a smile before whipping his forehead. "after that I think I somehow got to floor 16 with a beach party going on where I met a few people who I helped as a tank and well ended up helping more people being a tank and started a guild with some others and well now I think I am here," He said before getting out a water bottle and giving it to Kirbs and taking one out for himself as well, "On this floor you really need to think about water, But well I can say I missed some of the details from what I have been doing but that are maybe the most inportand things I did," He said to kirbs opening his bottle and drinking some of it.

@Kirbs

“That sounded very promising.” She stifled a sarcastic snort and chuckled. She tilted her head towards him as she gave him a toothy smile as he listed some traits she found all too familiar. “Purple hair, huh? I think I have a pal who fits that description. I do not think I’m mistaken, but are you to talking about a certain player named Ennakai— or Enna for short? She was... fun to be around. A bit on the talkative side though, if I must admit.” Kirbs smiles warmly to herself, thinking about the first time she had met Enna. 

Kirbs eyes widened before lighting up at the mention of the beach. “Oh, really? Hell, that must have been fun to be at. I haven’t been to a beach in ages. Even if it is a party, it’ll be fun just to hang out at a beach with friends and stuff,” she commented, a small smile tugging on the side of her mouth. It was great to hear stuff like that from people. She knew that she could never go to a party and be ‘okay’ with it. Christ, she was more socially awkward than a bloody rock— if rocks can be socially awkward, that is. She honestly liked hearing people recite fond memories, it kind of made her feel like she was there herself. “That’s pretty neat. Being in a guild must be fun, eh?”

@Hazado

Edited by Kirbs

Haz looks up to Kirbs once more as they speak about this player with purple hair what was the name again he thought until Kirbs mentions a name and he opens the message menu quick scrolling down quite a bit until getting the name, 'Ennakai' Jep they talked about the same person, "Yeah, I think we met the same person, I must say she is really a person who has a lot of energy and even for her body she seems quite strong, stronger then most girl, But I just think that is herself," he said with a smile thinking about the last time he spoke face to face with Ennakai. As then Kirbs face lifts up as he speaks about the beach sure he came there a lot because he grew up near a beach and all but never seen someone so happy about a beach.

"Well true it is nice but still I have been there 2 times once getting tricked by a friend and the other on own terms, the first one was fun for sure the second one was well interesting for sure," He said thinking about both times he has been there and thinking about how the hell he got to the beach the first time even, "I think I have been keen to make people want to make payback on me at the beach, But I think I came out on top for most things," He said with a smile before drinking the rest of the bottle. "Well Kirbs a guild is a lot of work for sure, but once you get it off the ground it will rise higher for sure and well, keep things in balance and start working on your own things in the guild," He said to Kirbs.

@Kirbs

"Aha! I knew it!" She squeaked, clearing her throat. When describing Ennakai, there are certain... character traits that remain exclusive to her and only her. Try putting those on anyone else, and you get a mess. "There aren't that many people who have purple hair anyway. But I know that Enna is an info broker so I just kind of assumed. And I assumed correctly!" Kirbs piped up, pointing up a finger with a grin. 

"Sounds fun. I think I've only been to a beach one or twice. London isn't a very nice area to go for a tan or to surf or anything. And I've practically lived there all my life, so I never stayed anywhere else," she mumbled sheepishly. "I've been to a beach in the U.S. and one in Japan, though. They were really nice!" She grinned. The last time she went to a beach was actually a week before she put on that blasted NerveGear. Of course, it was too cold to actually swim or tan, but a simple walk on the shore was a good enough activity.

@Hazado

Haz nodded to Kirbs confirming they spoke about the same person for sure and then as the conversation moved on Hazado hears about Kirbs not being at a beach quite a lot before so Haz was thinking of something, "I make you a promise, Once I have some more free time like now, I bring you to a beach for sure, Floor 16 has quite a few and I think other floors as well, Even floor one I believe maybe even floor two as well, but I have not been there yet but I know for sure Imma take you to floor 16 for sure once I got time, I make that a promise," he said kicking away some sand before staring at the distance, "I believe the beach there is going to shoot open your mouth for sure, not to speak of how clear the water is there and well almost every there that has a beach is quite clear." He says with joy in his voice, "How about you take some of your friends with you as well and maybe I get some of mine as well and we have a party at the house I am making there," He said smiling to Kirbs

@Kirbs

Kirbs' eyes lit up as she gaped at him. "Really? I mean, you don't have to go through the trouble of keeping me and my... mates there. you would have to have a place where we can all sleep, eat, sleep... are you sure you're okay with that?" She chuckled, looking up at him with a smile. "All my friends are practically pigs in disguise. I'm not joking! They either act like pigs, eat like pigs, or smell like pigs!" She exclaimed, a cold chill running down her spine. She abruptly stopped talking and glanced around with a frown. Whipping her head towards Hazado, she muttered, "did you feel that?" 

The end of her sentence was hitched as something flew at her face. Her hands immediately threw up to her face's aid and her eyes widened, whatever this thing was-- it was huge. She swore she felt her heart drop when something tightened around her neck. She pulled and pulled on the-- what felt like scales-- body on her, but it only encourages it to tighten its grip on her. “Can’t... breath..." She wheezed, swearing that her eyes were bulging out of their sockets. 

She finally managed to get the animal to loosen around her neck, allowing for the air to flow back into her lungs. She quickly inhaled before throwing the thing off of her and onto the ground. She exhaled heavily, and quickly swiped her menu open.  Bloody hell, where did it go? She scrolled frantically between her items and let out an 'aha!' as she found it. Clicking on her menu rapidly, a small pouch formed into her hands. She closed her menu and look up at the snake... fox... thing? It bared its very, very pointy teeth at her, getting ready to strike once more. It hissed one last time before enlarging its mouth, dashing towards her with bared fangs and a dark glint in its eyes. Kirbs shrieked girlishly and opened the bag, pulling out random goodies. Grabbing onto something totally random, she threw it right into the creature's mouth. It was only a moment later did she collide with it once again. The player yelped as she flew backward onto her back, a large and heavyweight pressed against her upper body.

She shut her eyes and braced herself for another attack, but it never came. Peeking one eye open, she saw that the-- whatever it was-- staring at her. "Oh thank the lord!" She threw her head back into the sand and sighed. "You... mister snake, fox thing... are going to be a pain in the arse!" She exclaimed, poking her newfound familiar in the muzzle. She relaxed her arms and craned her neck to see Hazado. "Thanks for helping, mate!"

@Hazado

ID: 110963

LD: 17+6=23, SUCCESS

Edited by Kirbs

Haz get a laugh off as she says most of her friends are pigs, sure you can say things like that not needed to be said to friends in front of their faces for sure. As he walked on he only seems to notice that Kirbs has stopped walking and looks around to see something around her neck, "Kirbs Monster around," He said before Kirbs threw the thing on the ground and it moved up to her, has was a bit slower getting his spear and was about to strike at the monster until he saw the thing that was happening and he smiled. Then when Kirbs opened up her eyes he laughed quite a bit and placed the spear back on his back, "He wants more of your candy, I do think he likes you or he likes your candy, one or the other," He said getting out a small biscuit out his inventory and passing it on to the smaller monster waiting to see what it did to the biscuit. "I think you found yourself a friend now, But I don't think this one is a pig at all, more a ... well snake with fox head or so. But don't thank me, you did most of it yourself and well, it was pure luck it likes your candy more than your blood," Haz said jokingly waiting to see if the monster saw the biscuit he was holding in his hand.

@Kirbs

Kirbs grimaced and sank herself even further into the sand. Looking at the animal on her chest, she gave a hopeless sigh but smiled anyway. She was so, so, so glad that she had finally had this quest off of her shoulders. Two times, two times she had already done this quest with no avail. “Yeah, friend.” She smiled at the thought and slowly sat up, pushing on the Nguruvilu softly so that it was sprawled across her lap instead of her stomach. A small notification popped up in front of her and she grinned like a madman. Apparently this thing is called a Noo... Nguroo... Nguruvilu..? Bloody hell, how do you pronounce that?” She shook her head with a soft chuckle and dismissed the pop-up. 

She sat in silence for a few seconds before sighing. She had yet come up with a name and this was honestly more hard than finding the familiar itself. “Tut, tut.” She scratched her unnamed familiar behind his ears, earning a small huff of relief from it. “I think I’ll name you Scarfy. As in that cat thing in Kirby that went berserk when you hit it in Kirby.” Kirbs giggled and held up the bottom half of Scarfy. “Plus, you kind of look like a scarf. What do you think, Hazado?” She looked up at her friend with a questioning look.

@Hazado 

Edited by Kirbs

Haz holds out a hand to Kirbs to help her up from the ground as he laughs again, "Whatever it is, It is yours now. I think the name fits it does look like a red scarf when you look at it from quite a distance," He says jokingly helping Kirbs from the ground without any trouble at all pulling the smaller body of Kirbs from the ground almost sending her flying. "I think it is time to get out of here, If you want we can walk back to take it slow or teleport back if you want, I have no trouble with it," He says to Kirbs standing there in front of her as he leans on his spear a bit and waits for Kirbs to respond and see what she wanted to do. Either way, Haz will be happy to follow until Kirbs was safe out from this area.

@Kirbs

She chuckled and brushed off her lap with her free hand. She held Scarfy in the other one, and it already felt like she was carrying a giant blanket. “You’re... really heavy, my god. I think this familiar is gonna actually help me gain some muscles in this game!” She joked, poking Scarfy on the side. She shrugged her shoulders with a small grin. “I don’t really care. We can do whatever. I mean, we had no trouble coming here— except if there’s more of these bloody Nguruvilus out there—, so I think we’ll be fine going back walking,” she stated, glancing over at Scarfy’s blank face. I don’t know if that’s going to freak me out later on but hell, I’m kind of pretty bloody scared right now. Kirbs clicked her tongue nervously and started walking from the direction they came from. She kicked a small pile of sand before motioning to Hazado to follow her. “Let’s a go!”

@Hazado

Edited by Kirbs

"Oi, Bloody hell your much faster then your age says hold up would you, and I am not some animal so just a simple wave was good," He said taking up speed and joining next to Kirbs in his armor as it seemed to be quite a bit weaker than his old new one. "I can settle for some food soon I think how about you Kirbs, I think it sounds good but it is your day so what do you want," He said looking into the distance and looking back at the girl giving her a head pat, "Hey look on the bright side, you never be lonely again now, you got yourself a familiar so that would be quite a boost too," He said following on the path they came from before looking back at the tracks they seemed to been following, "I have been thinking about getting a familiar myself But not just any familiar Probely one from this floor to help me defend or maybe even on from the higher floor, who knows there quite a lot of small monster in Aincrad for sure how does the system even render all of them," He said looking back to Kirbs.

@Kirbs

She giggled and waved his comment aside. “Yeah, I can go for food. I’m not paying though!” She exclaimed, feeling the weight of Scarfy against her neck. I think I’m going to bloody break my neck before I even start fighting, she though, sighing. “I’m actually saving up some money for who knows what. So, buying unnecessary stuff is a no-no for me!” Kirbs grinned, making an ‘x’ with her arms. “Ah, that can be useful. What kind of familiar are you particularly talking about. You’re a tank, right? So are you going to get some kind of defensive familiar? I bet you find a lot of those out here,” she suggested, sweeping her gaze across the barren dessert. Honestly, she doesn’t even know why she chose this floor to get a familiar, she didn’t even know why she was in this floor in general. Looking over back to Hazado, she patted him on the shoulder with a smile, “but you do you, mate. Don’t listen to the suggestions of a kid like me.”

@Hazado

"Hey don't be so hard on yourself, Kid can come up with great ideas, I may be in my 20ish but I still seem to be a lack of fast thinking Ideas sometimes," He said patting Kirbs once again on the head. Sure whatever it was that was keeping him from doing things like this was clear to Haz as some things were just too dangerous to do alone and who did he really have with him, Was it someone he knew or a random person who knew. He lets out a sigh and looks into the distance and smiles, "I think walking back is faster than going to destination, you may not see it but I do," He said before lifting Kirbs from the ground and placing her on his shoulder, "See the settlement already there, Like I just said walking back is faster then walking to something," He said holding Kirbs still on this shoulder.

@Kirbs

“Sure, old man. I bet you got of a lot of ideas in that noggin of yours!” She giggled, knocking on his head twice. Kirbs felt young. I credibly young. Too young, in fact. What was she, seventeen right now? She joined this bloody game when she was fifteen. She’s almost as old as her brothers when she joined the game! She didn’t realize how much time had passed since then. A feeling of nostalgia smacked her in the gut. It quickly evaporated when she was lifted in the air. Yelping, she punched Hazado in the shoulder with a scowl, “You scared me! At least tell me before you do that, jeez I had a mini heart attack!” She blinked at his words and looked up. Oh God, it really was closer than she thought it was. “Yeah, yeah. Onwards, you old donkey!” She giggled, pouting right at the settlement with her pointer finger.

@Hazado

Haz laughed a bit, "1, I'm not that old, 2 I'm no Donky be a delicate horse and last you would not even die from a heart attack here," He said as they slowly made their way to the settlement the popup from safe zone was already in their face now and it would mean Kirbs was save now. "I would say I was a great day for sure, trust me, It is quite fun to see and talk to another British person, I will be happy to help you if Needed," He said opening his menu and sending Kirbs a friend request before placing her on the ground again. "I think I should be going got a message from someone I care about and I think they need me with something for sure so I would love to stay but I can't at the moment," He said opening his menu again and getting a card out, "this is a fast ticket If you ever need help from someone of my guild just use this card and It will be sent to all members nearby, got to go now see ya later," he said making his way to the teleporter. 

thread summary,

@Kirbs : 400 Col | 3 SPfamiliar | The title

Hazado: 400 Col | 2 SP