[F21-Shop] The Grand Forge of Seijuro Manor (Master Blacksmith)

ashtaria___the_forge_by_xavor85-d3jvw61.

About:

Spoiler

The Grand Forge once stood out among other forges, not because it stood alone among the outskirts of the first floor, but rather for the quality and time it offered its customers. The Grand Forge has now re-opened on the twenty-first floor near the beloved Underground Waterfalls. Various ores and minerals litter the area, offering the Master Blacksmith and single heir to Seijuro Manor, a near limitless supply of quality materials to craft with. Enter now to see for yourself...

My Stats:

Spoiler

Master Blacksmith (Rank 9):  11 CPD

3,153/5,120 XP (Master Blacksmith)

Extended Forge (+2 EXP & +1 Crafting Attempt) | Hephaestus' Hammer (+1 EXP)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-4] = Salvage (Keep materials on a LD 11+)
[5-7] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[8-10] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[11-12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Epic Fail, Fail, and Bad Item: 1 EXP

Salvage Item: 2 EXP

Uncommon Item: 3 EXP

Rare Item: 5 EXP

Perfect Item: 8 EXP

Prices:

Spoiler

Tier 1: 300 | 900 [R] | 1500 [P] or  1 Mat  | 2 Mats [R] | 4 Mats [P]

Tier 2: 600 | 1800 [R] | 3000 [P] or 2 Mats | 3 Mats [R] | 6 Mats [P]

Tier 3: 900 | 2700 [R] | 4500 [P] or 3 Mats | 4 Mats [R] | 8 Mats [P]

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: Fill In
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank
Item Type: Fill In
Tier: Fill In
Quality: Fill In
Enhancements: Fill In
Description: Fill In
Post Link: Link

Evaluations: Here

Edited by Oikawa

The new forge was immaculate. Custom tools lined the walls of the brick haven the blonde had built into the yard of his new estate. Cobbled stone covered the ground all around, keeping the temperature nice and warm within the oven like shack. Fire sparked and cackled as the blonde maneuvered around the heating flames to retrieve the materials he would need for his spear. Grabbing his hammer, he set to work on the T3 vision he had of his new weapon.

Craft Attempts:

Spoiler
  • ID: 110220
    • CD: 9
    • Quality: Rare
    • EXP: 8 (5 + 3)
  • ID: 110221
    • CD: 4
    • LD: 18 (12 + 6)
    • Quality: Salvaged
    • EXP: 5 (2 + 3)
  • ID: 110222
    • CD: 11
    • Quality: Perfect
    • EXP: 11 (8 + 3)
  • Totals:
    • EXP Earned: 24
    • Mats Used: 2

New Items:

Spoiler

Name: Anhur's Spear
ID: 110222
Roll: 11
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +9 Damage
Description: A white and gold staff melded with a golden palette of the elusive Cavern Manticore Fang.

Edited by Oikawa

"Heh, seems like you've finally gone and upgraded Oikawa..."

A voice came from the front of the shop as Calrex entered into the new location of the Grand Forge. If he was being honest, he had randomly stumbled into it, since he had usually guessed that the blonde's shop was still on the first floor. Walking in the bluenette gave a greeting wave with a smirk as he approached the counter and grabbed one of the order forms, "Good to see you're still doing well man. After some time I'm finally in need of a new weapon again."

"With that latest update that seemed to come through it looks like I finally am able to move forward with the final plans for my build."

Filling out the sheet he placed it down to confirm his changes:

Spoiler

Name: Grand Skypiercer
Item Type: One-Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: +1 Taunt / +1 Accuracy / +1 Paralyze
Description: A weapon that looks like the more sword-like version of a glaive. Half of the weapon was similar to a dark blue two-handed sword, while the other half was an extended handle with a small dagger-sized point at the end. Continuing his usual theme, the weapon seems to have drawn inspiration from the Grand Blade. The only unique distinction is that the bladed edges of the sword possess a jagged appearance akin to a lightning bolt.
Post Link: Leave Blank

As he set it into the order pile the Ultramarine Knight glanced around the shop, as if to look for something, "Hm...how much do I owe you for this order? I'm not seeing a pricing list anywhere."

However after another few seconds the bluenette's eye caught a slip of paper placed against one of the sides, "Oh nevermind, I must be blind as a bat right now. I'll get the materials transferred. Let me know if you're free we can go grab a drink of fight some monsters or something."

With a smirk he swiped on his menu, send the materials over, and gave a wave as he headed back out.

Spoiler

Transferred 8 T3 Materials

Appearance

Spoiler

Rogue 3.jpg

Itzal walked into the blacksmith's shop.  It had recently reopened, and since the person was a master rank in blacksmithing, he figured this would be a good place to get his new weapon crafted.  He appreciated Yakimba, but not only would it be recognized by other players.  It was also outdated in the sense of tier.  So he was changing things up a bit.  He needed a new weapon.  Itzal walked into the shop in his rogue outfit.  A black mist covering his face, obscuring anyone's vision of his features.  He walked up to the counter and placed his order down, along with his payment.  He had pulled the materials and col out of his inventory so that he wouldn't need to reveal his identity.  Which of course he was attempting to keep hidden.  "I need this crafted as soon as possible.  When it's crafted, leave it outside by the large cracked boulder by the cliff.  I'll pick it up there."  He spoke in an American accent, only furthering his disguise.  This person didn't know him, at least Itzal didn't believe they knew each other.  But it would be best if he kept the disguise up at all times so that if rumors spread, they wouldn't contradict with one another.

Order: 

Spoiler

ORDER 1

Name:  Kiṅs pēṉ
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 3
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralysis
Description:

Spoiler

Nītipati.png

ORDER 2

Name: Nītipati
Item Type: One handed straight sword
Tier: 1
Enhancements: 2 Paralysis, 1 Keen
Description:

Spoiler

Nītipati.png

Payment:  2,500 Col,  8 T3 MATs

Mina walked towards the shop that was nestled near the waterfall caverns, staring awestruck at the legendary mansion and store. "This is... the Grand Forge..! Incredible!" she gasped, looking around at the magnificent gemstones and ores scattered around the area. She shuddered a bit when she remembered that this was technically Not a safe zone that she could survive in. She quickly ran to the door, and entered into the shop portion of the Mansion. She walked across the floor towards the counter, marveling at the elegant decorations that adorned the walls and tables. She reached the counter, and picked up an order form, filling it out, before leaving it laying on the counter. She faintly remembered the Grand Forge from a while back, but that was still while it was on Floor 1. It had evidently moved to a completely different floor, though to a nevertheless stunning location!

Spoiler

Name: Guilty Thorn
Item Type: Weapon (Rapier)
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 Bleed, 1 Keen
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b8/0c/d5/b80cd5234a852259ea4093c24a198e27.jpg

(2000 col Transferred to Oikawa as payment)

"The upgrade was much needed," chimed the noirette as long time friend entered the shop. King purred at the sight of an old friend. The cub's eyes darted about look for his feathered friend. "Is Roc not with you?" Oikawa asked. Though the question must've went unheard as the Ultramarine knight scrambled for the pricing. After exchanging the payment, he waved as he existed, but not before mentioning they should catch-up over some hunts soon. "We shall," the smith echoed as he turned to start on the order.

However, not too far into this particular order, the doors of the shop opened once more. This time, a man covered in clothing remniscent of a raven waltzed through. Placing his order and payment on the counter, the youth urged that his order be created as soon as possible as well as strangely requesting a drop off point. Nodding, Oikawa took the order and payment.

"Give me some time and it shall be done."

With that the man stepped out, but it wasn't long before his spot was filled with yet another customer. Hmm, oddly busy today... he thought as a wide-eyed lass stumbled across shop. Awe-stricken, she placed her order on the counter and sent over her payment. "Very well, you have a few before yourself, but I will complete this request as soon as possible."

With chances of another customer appearing, dwindling, Oikawa set to work on the tasks at hand.

Crafts Attempted:

Spoiler
  • ID: 110472
    • LD: 21 (15 + 6)
  • ID: 110473
    • CD: 7
    • Quality: Uncommon
    • EXP: 6 (3 + 3)
  • ID: 110474
    • LD: 25 (19 + 6)
    • EXP: 5 (2 + 3)
  • ID: 110475
    • CD: 12
  • ID: 110476
    • CD: 3
    • LD: 9 (3 + 6)
    • Quality: Not Salvaged
  • ID: 110477
    • CD: 10
    • EXP: 8 (5 + 3)
  • ID: 110478
    • CD: 1
    • Quality: Critical Fail
    • EXP: 4 (1 + 3)
  • ID: 110479
  • ID: 110480
    • LD: 14 (8 + 6)
  • ID: 110481
  • ID: 110482
  • Totals:
    • EXP Earned: 65
    • Mats Used: 11 T3 Materials (Sent to Cardinal. 16 T3 Mats remaining.)

New Items:

Spoiler

Name: Grand Skypiercer
ID: 110475
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-Handed Assault Spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Taunt / +1 Accuracy / +1 Paralyze
Description: A weapon that looks like the more sword-like version of a glaive. Half of the weapon was similar to a dark blue two-handed sword, while the other half was an extended handle with a small dagger-sized point at the end. Continuing his usual theme, the weapon seems to have drawn inspiration from the Grand Blade. The only unique distinction is that the bladed edges of the sword possess a jagged appearance akin to a lightning bolt.

Edited by Oikawa

Upon receiving the message that his new weapon had been crafted Calrex made his way back in, this time taking his time rather than being in a rush. As he entered into the new Grand Forge he gave a wave, also noticing King seemingly looking for something around him, "Huh, I guess I might have forgotten to materialize Roc last time."

In a flash of light Roc came into view, flying over to perch on a nearby ledge nearby the cub before gently swooping to land next to King, reuniting with the blue peregrine falcon's old friend. With that the bluenette looked forward, his eyes doing a double take for a second, "Dang it really has been a while. I didn't even realize that you'd changed your hair color, heh. In any case, thanks again for the quick order man."

As he inspected the item the Ultramarine Knight gave a nod, although a small sweatdrop formed on the back of his head, "I...had completely forgotten Roc takes up all of my Accuracy slots. Oh well, I can always request another one down the line, since I've still got a lot of materials from the Spectrum Coalition reserves after the guild disbanded. I guess Oikawa probably has the same situation, at least if I recall correctly."

"Alright, best get heading out to test it out. Message me when you're ready to go check out some stuff. I've been out of it for a while minus the floor raids, so there's probably a good amount of quests we can power through."

+ Grand Skypiercer

Hazado walks into a shop on floor 21, He looked around and saw that is was a blacksmith, Just what he needed for sure. once getting in he looked at the owner of the store and his orange cursor, But Haz did not care at the moment as a shop owner would not want to lose his customers at all. Haz greeted the owner of the store and gave him a smile, "Hello there Blacksmith, I would like to place an order for a Weapon and Armor I would like to have," He said in a friendly tone not to piss off the shop owner at all and be just a friendly guy about to order from a murderer. Sure it may be a daring move from Haz himself but He needed the armor and weapons that he could get and this guy seemed to be the only blacksmith around for now.

-12 T2 Mats

Spoiler

Name: Armor of the wild
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: MIT 3
Description: A Green heavy armor with gold into the mix. Two big shoulder pats with two horns on each side of the armor. The face of an Elk on the chest plate made of gold. A green cloth placed around the hips of the player.

Name: Sapphire Spear
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: A blue rod with gold markings around it at the top sits a spear head that is a Blue Sapphire on the top. The sharp sides of the Sapphire are made to take more damage then normal metal.

Flames licked at the edge of the furnace as metals sparked and glowed with each entry and exit from the fire. Oikawa looked up as the bell chimed, signifying yet another customer entry. His gaze settled on the intruder. A smile creasing his features as he nodded to the familiar face. As Calrex mentioned the changes in Oikawa's appearance, the noirette materialized <Grand Skypiercer> in response. King excitedly purred at the return of his feathered friend he sat perched upon a ledge before swooping down and landing next to the cub. 

"Yeah, as they say new year new me. This just seemed more fitting I suppose." Oikawa noticed a small furrow in the bluenette's brow. Somethings not right. But Calrex never mentioned it and instead chimed he needed to test the weapon out.

"I have a few more orders to handle here, once they're complete; quest, we shall." Waving each other off, Oikawa turned to restart on his orders when the bell chimed again. This time a very unfamiliar face approached his counter. Seemingly friendly enough, Oikawa waved a soft hello in response to the young lads greeting. Looking over his request, Oikawa responded. "I should have this complete soon enough. I'll Pm you upon completion and approval." With that Oikawa took the payment and began working.

Crafts Attempted:

Spoiler
  • ID: 110547
    • EXP: 11 (8 + 3)
  • ID: 110548
  • ID: 110549
    • LD: 10
    • Quality: Not Salvaged
  • ID: 110550
    • CD: 7
  • ID: 110551
    • CD: 6
  • ID: 110552
    • CD: 8
  • ID: 110553
    • CD: 2
    • LD: 14
  • ID: 110554
  • ID: 110555
  • ID: 110556
  • ID: 110557
    • EXP: 11 (8 + 3)
  • Totals:
    • EXP Earned: +85 (2,755/5,120)
    • Mats Used: 1 T3 Material & 10 T1 Materials (Sent to Banker. 15 T3 Mats and 75 T1 Mats remaining.)

New Items:

Spoiler

Name: Kiṅs pēṉ
ID: 110547
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +2 Bleed & +1 Paralysis
Description: Link

Name: Nītipati
ID: 110548
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +2 Bleed & +1 Keen

Name: Guilty Thorn
ID: 110557
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: +2 Bleed & +1 Keen

@Itzal @tricolor_mina [Your Items are ready for pick up]

Edited by Oikawa

Mina looked at the elegant blade that was currently laying out on the counter, a smile on her face. 'this blade... is exactly what I needed!' she thought, gently picking it up. She unequipped her old blade, and held it in her free hand. 'This... this blade represents the closing of a chapter of my life, I suppose...' she opened up her inventory, and laid it inside, a fond smile on her face. She noticed Calrex, and even Hazado walking around the shop, collecting and making their orders respectively. Her eyes twinkled at the sight, and she turned towards Oikawa. "Thank you for crafting this for me, and so quickly too!" she said softly, giving a polite bow to the ravenette. "Of course, for such a legendary Blacksmith, it's probably to be expected! Again, thank you so much..." She sheathed her new Rapier in the old sheath that her own rapier was held in, and walked out the door, the smile on her face faltering slightly. 'there were two people that were ahead of me from the looks of it, and yet it only took him two days... Incredible..!'

+ Guilty Thorn

Itzal came by once again, the second day he checked.  True enough, the swords were there waiting for him.  Packaged up and resting beside the large stone by the cliffside.  He scanned the area to see if he was spotted but saw no one.  He didn't even spot a familiar.  He took the swords and sent one of them to his inventory.  The other he sheathed on his hip.  The one he sheathed was Kiṅs pēṉ.  His more tactical blade.  It only had one paralysis on it currently, but that may change in the future.  He wanted to see how well this blade worked on average against monsters, and then maybe changing it to one bleed and two paralysis.  Or even getting a third blade for just such a case.  When he double checked to see if anyone saw him, he then turned and headed back to town for the teleport pad.  He couldn't use teleport crystals all the time after all.

Sparks scattered with each blow of the raven-haired smith's hammer as he continued to work on his orders. The sudden interest in his shop intrigued him. So suddenly I have orders. It has been a long time since I was a relevant blacksmith, he mused. Finishing up the final touches on a piece of heavy armor he began eyeing the next set of materials he would use for the accompanying weapon. Perhaps some onyx will work for this. Looking over the request he chuckle. Hmm I guess sapphire it is...

Crafts Attempted:

Spoiler
  • ID: 110725
    • LD: 1
    • Quality: Not Salvaged
  • ID: 110726
    • CD: 5
  • ID: 110727
  • ID: 110728
    • LD: 7
  • ID: 110729
    • EXP: 4 (1 + 3)
  • ID: 110730
  • ID: 110731
    • CD: 3
    • LD: 11
  • ID: 110733
    • EXP: 4 (1 + 3)
  • ID: 110734
  • ID: 110735
    • CD: 2
    • LD: 12
  • Totals:
    • EXP Earned: +63 (2,755/5,120 to 2,818/5,120)
    • Mats Used: 11 T2 Materials (Sent to Banker. 1 T2 Mat remaining.)

New Item:

Spoiler

Name: Armor of the Wild
ID: 110732
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +54 Mitigation
Description: A green heavy armor with gold into the mix. Two big shoulder pats with two horns on each side of the armor. The face of an Elk on the chest plate made of gold. A green cloth placed around the hips of the player.

Edited by Oikawa

He would walk into the shop and look towards the man that would be crafting and spot the simple orange cursor and nod is head seeing that he had entered the correct establishment at least. Making his way over towards the player in question he would set down what he would want to be made and just nod towards the man before turning around and making his way towards a nearby chair and just wait patiently to see if he would be lucky enough to get his blade down today or if it would be a few days for its production to be complete.

The order

Spoiler

Name: War God's Blade
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: 3 slots of Accuracy
Description: A simple katana blade with the designs along the blade like that of curling flames along the blade with the origin of the flames being a singular red ball fiery ball that make it seem the fire design is coming out from that point like flowing water.

"Another piece of garbage," muttered the noirette as he scrapped another "non-perfect" item. Grabbing another handful of sapphire ores, Oikawa's ears perked up at the sound of foot fall. Suddenly the door swung open as a man with similarly colored black hair entered. He offered Oikawa little more than a nod before hastily filling out an order request and placing it on the counter. Finding the nearest seat, the newcomer plopped down and awaited his item. "I'll get to this soon," Oikawa assured before returning to the forging flames.

@Hazado Your order is complete!

Crafts Attempted:

Spoiler

[110855] Uncommon [BD: 6] [+6 EXP]

[110856] Not Salvaged [BD: 6] [LD: 9] [+5 EXP]

[110857] Rare [BD: 9] [+8 EXP]

[110858] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[110859] Not Salvaged [BD: 2] [LD: 2] [+5 EXP]

[110860] Perfect [BD: 11] [+11 EXP]

[110861] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[110862] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[110863] Uncommon [BD: 7] [+6 EXP]

[110864] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[110865] Uncommon [BD: 7] [+6 EXP]

EXP Gained: +79 EXP ([2,755/5,120] to [2,834/5,120])

Materials Used: x6 T2 Materials & x5 T1 Materials (x5 T2 &  x76 T1 Materials Remaining) 

New Items:

Spoiler

Name: Sapphire Spear
ID: 110860
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: A blue rod with gold markings around it at the top sits a spear head that is a Blue Sapphire on the top. The sharp sides of the Sapphire are made to take more damage then normal metal.

Edited by Oikawa

Shield stepped into the unfamiliar shop, glancing around until he spotted a sightly more familiar face. He stood up straight as he addressed the man before him. "Oikawa, is it?" he began, extending a hand in greeting. "You've visited my shop in recent months, though you were rather brief. If I'm to do business with someone, both in the shop and in the affairs of the front lines, I prefer to know them. Call me Shield. You know I'm a merchant, and my name probably gives away that I'm a tank. I like to maintain good relations since I hope to be helping to bring the front lines closer together soon."

The player recovered his hand and brought up his menus, sending some details over to the shopkeep. "It's been a very long time since I've bought myself a weapon, and the first time seeking one for its raw DPS. I can wait for now if you do not expect a great delay." He transferred the necessary materials for the transaction and gave Oikawa a nod.

Spoiler

Name: Heavy Epee
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: A fencing sword with a stout, black steel blade. The tip, though not as narrow as many other dueling weapons, is lethally sharp. Rather than a basket hilt, it has a simple, thin cross guard.

Edited by Shield

Haz walked back to the shop as he has gotten a message that his items were done and he was making his way back to the shop. Not sure what to do he took a deep breath and walked in greeting friendly still not calm about having his armor done by someone with an orange cursor but for now it was just armor and that meant money for the crafter and not murder for the orange cursor so Haz trusted on it he was just getting his armor and spear. Walking in he smiled friendly, "Good day again, Nice to see that you got my armor done, I'm here to pick it up for you so you can leave it out your hands and I will be off soon," he said taking the spear and the armor before walking out "Have a nice day mister Blacksmith," He said closing the door behind him and leaving with his new items.

+Armor of the Wild +Sapphire Spear

• 2 weeks later...

Another day another craft they say here in Aincrad, thought the puzzled smith as he racked his brains for a solution. The noirette had turned up more and more requests and keeping up was quite the bit of work considering how out of practice he was. While most of his requests came in the form of tier 3, Oikawa knew that the experience wasn't dependent on the grade of the weapon. That being said, he should practice more with the surplus tier one materials he owned. Pushing that notion aside, he continued to work on the remaining two orders.

@Mars Your order is complete!

Crafts Attempted:

Spoiler

[111152] Perfect [BD: 11] [+11 EXP]

[111153] Not Salvaged [BD: 3] [LD: 8] [+5 EXP]

[111154] Rare [BD: 9] [+8 EXP]

[111155] Uncommon [BD: 7] [+6 EXP]

[111156] Salvaged [BD: 3] [LD: 13] [+5 EXP]

[111157] Rare [BD: 9] [+8 EXP]

[111158] Uncommon [BD: 7] [+6 EXP]

[111159] Uncommon [BD: 7] [+6 EXP]

[111160] Rare [BD: 9] [+8 EXP]

[111161] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[111162] Salvaged [BD: 3] [LD: 19] [+5 EXP]

EXP Gained: +76 EXP ([2,834/5,120] to [2,910/5,120])

Materials Used: x10 T3 Materials & x1 T1 Materials (x23 T3 &  x75 T1 Materials Remaining) 

New Items:

Spoiler

Name: War God's Blade
ID: 111152
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A simple katana blade with the designs along the blade like that of curling flames along the blade with the origin of the flames being a singular red ball fiery ball that make it seem the fire design is coming out from that point like flowing water.

Edited by Oikawa

He would arrive at the shop once more when hearing the news that his weapon was completed in its entirety with a rather happy grin upon his face since it means that he can once more continue with his progress of continuing forward to prepare himself for battle. When he would arrive he would look towards the blacksmith in question. I am here to take my blade that you have made the name is Mars. The weapon is a katana. He would say short and simple to get to the point. When he would receive the weapon he would pick up the blade and test its balance and a few test swings around before nodding his head rather satisfied and give a wave goodbye to the man before making his way out of the shop to once more start taking on more quests with a proper weapon.

Metal sparked once more as the furnace roared to life. The usual sounds molten ores echoing in the chamber as the familiar hands of the blacksmith twitched with work. Oikawa's gaze settled on the remaining materials that lined his shelf. His confidence only lowering as the amount of failed attempts towered in the corner. Breathing yet another heavy sigh, the noirette continued to hammer away at the glowing item as he hoped his luck with crafting increased.

Crafts Attempted:

Spoiler

[111346] Salvaged [BD: 3] [LD: 15] [+5 EXP]

[111347] Rare [BD: 10] [+8 EXP]

[111348] Uncommon [BD: 5] [+6 EXP]

[111349] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[111350] Uncommon [BD: 6] [+6 EXP]

[111351] Uncommon [BD: 6] [+6 EXP]

[111352] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[111353] Rare [BD: 8] [+8 EXP]

[111354] Perfect [BD: 12] [+11 EXP]

[111355] Perfect [BD: 11] [+11 EXP]

[111356] Uncommon [BD: 7] [+6 EXP]

EXP Gained: +83 EXP ([2,910/5,120] to [2,993/5,120])

Materials Used: x11 T3 Materials (x12 T3 Materials Remaining) 

New Items:

Spoiler

Name: Heavy Epee
ID: 111354
Roll: 12
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: +9 Damage
Description: A fencing sword with a stout, black steel blade. The tip, though not as narrow as many other dueling weapons, is lethally sharp. Rather than a basket hilt, it has a simple, thin cross guard.

Name: Ezel Noir
ID: 111355
Roll: 11
Item Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: +9 Damage
Description: A speared staff with a matte black pole and an black metal tip.

Edited by Oikawa